Purchase the NOVEMBER 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive CALL OF DUTY®: WWII, CRASH BANDICOOT™ N. SANE TRILOGY, AND SPYRO™ REIGNITED TRILOGY with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 October 25th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 November 1st, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • October 5th, 2019: The October Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Call of Duty: WWII is region locked.

• German customers will receive the low violence version Call of Duty: WWII (DE)
  • RU/CIS - Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan confirmation 1 + confirmation 2
  • Middle East - Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Egypt
  • Japan
  • Customers from China, Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan will not receive a key.
  • Everyone else: Store sub - cannot be activated in: Germany, Japan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Egypt, China, Cuba, Islamic Republic of Iran, Libya, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

• Customers from Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan will not receive a key
  • Everyone else: ROW (Store Sub). The countries listed above should be able to activate this key.

Spyro Reignited Trilogy (SteamDB) cannot be activated in Cuba, Islamic Republic of Iran, Libya, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, North Korea.
Humble Bundle lists North Korea too in the list of countries in which the game is not available, yet according to the sub this should be redeemable in North Korea too. (the sub was updated after the bundle released and North Korea was added to the list.

Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Bravery Pack and Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Fear Not Pack are according to HB "redeemable ONLY in Great Britain, United Kingdom, United States" and ONLY customers from these countries will receive them in the bundle. These DLCs are just cosmetics, and the proceeds are gifted to a U.S. based charity.
However, they can be redeemed anywhere in EU until Brexit (31 Oct 31 Jan 2020).

Basically, according to HB: Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan will not receive any of the early reveals. Customers in these regions will receive a $5 Store Coupon as a replacement.
source

11-11 Memories Retold
Customers from Asia region (Bulgaria, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam, Macau) do not receive a key or any other compensation, even though a region locked sub exists for them.
Japan customers also do not receive a key or any other compensation. (source)
Customers from these restricted countries can activate the ROW key that everyone else gets.

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: CALL OF DUTY®: WWII, CRASH BANDICOOT™ N. SANE TRILOGY, AND SPYRO™ REIGNITED TRILOGY

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Call of Duty: WWII 55% of 13166 🏆 9.00 CV app/476600 W 0 $59.99
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy 94% of 3948 🏆 6.00 CV app/731490 W 0 $39.99
Spyro Reignited Trilogy 90% of 1085 🏆 6.00 CV app/996580 W 0 $39.99
Shenmue I & II 89% of 775 🏆 4.50 CV app/758330 W 0 $29.99
SYNTHETIK 93% of 985 - 3.00 CV app/528230 W 0 $19.99
Evergarden 94% of 36 🏆 1.50 CV ⚙️ app/576500 W M L 0 $9.99
11-11 Memories Retold 92% of 156 🏆 4.50 CV app/735580 W 1 $29.99

Retail:

• $229.93

CV:

Customers form Great Britain, United Kingdom, United States also receive:

Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Bravery Pack (DLC) 96% of 51 - - 0.60 CV app/729160 W 0 $3.99
Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Fear Not Pack (DLC) 75% of 4 - - 0.75 CV app/848790 W 0 $4.99

Retail:

• $148.95

CV:

Leaks (likely for December Monthly rather than for this month)

SOULCALIBUR VI 80% of 3201 - 🏆 9.00 CV app/544750 W 0 $59.99
Yakuza Kiwami 93% of 1905 🏆 19.99 CV app/834530 W 0 $19.99
My Time At Portia 90% of 11653 🏆 29.99 CV app/666140 W 0 $29.99

source - was removed in the meantime but here is the cached version.
Discussion thread

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Pathfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original: Operator by Green Fly Studios

Operator is a cross-media investigative command-line corporate espionage hacking game. Crack open your notepad, embrace terminal tunnelling and social engineering and follow the clues down a rabbit-hole of conspiracies.

Game trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up3fZKKeuSU

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 1st NOVEMBER!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will this reignite your love for Humble Monthlies?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Damn, those are some explosive early reveals! How could I even say "no" to COD, Crash Bandicoot AND Spyro on top of that?
[New subscription] Keep calm and press ‘Subscribe’!
[Maybe subscribe] So many reveals, the rest is going to be Epic Game Store $1 titles?
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] I gotta stop buying games I’ll never get to play.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] For me, this is a skip. I’m not into shooters / platformers.

I may have to get this one. Should be easy to trade off CoD:WII

4 years ago

Great month !

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

really good monthly just for spyro and crash bandicoot

4 years ago

best ever monthly bundle, imo

4 years ago

Are they Steam keys or are they for Battle.net?

4 years ago

All Steam.

4 years ago

Thanks!

4 years ago

What a great bundle. Spyro is an amazing game, Crash Bandicot also and CoD probably too

4 years ago

I do have spyro wishlisted and don't mind crash on top haha. CoD is meh to me but I do think I might actually not pause.

4 years ago

It should be obvious but I am gonna say it anyway: German players get the German Version of the game, without the evil swastikas and Nazis.....

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Well, last month I skipped and I basically wanted nothing more than Sonic Mania and the reveals were all pretty worthless for me.

But this... I can get behind this. Almost a guaranteed purchase.

4 years ago

I must be dreaming. I almost bought Spyro at full price at the (very recent) release, but I chose to wait for the Winter Sale.
That and Crash ? And a few more hidden games ? Oh yes.
Couldn't care less about Call of Duty, but I would have been happy with Spyro alone for 12$, so...

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

Shatki, the COD WWII also comes with 2 DLC
Call of Duty®: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Bravery Pack
Call of Duty®: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Fear Not Pack

edit: I am in USA

4 years ago*

Are you from the US or GB? Seems N/A for everyone else.

4 years ago

oh.. right.. I should of thought of that.
I'm in USA.

edited my comment.. thanks madsession

4 years ago

Had CoD and Crash WLed and my wife loves Spyro. Could be best bundle indeed. Value and quality. Hoping all games are available in SEA region though. Project Cars 2 for example was switcherooed for 5$ Humble credits.

Edit: Subscribed and activated all three reveals with no issues or locks. Sweet!

4 years ago*

Buy!

4 years ago

Does Call of Duty: WWII have multiplayer achievements ?
or it can be 100 % in SP ?

4 years ago

Separate achievements for SP and MP since its diffrent launchers in steam.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

Yes they are seperated. MP and zombies are around 70GBs and the sp is around 15Gbs.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

Crash and Spyro look worth it on their own, and I don’t own these.
Super tempting, probably will go for it.
Edit: Got it.

4 years ago*

damn wasn't expecting something like that

4 years ago

i no see
Call of Duty®: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Bravery Pack
Call of Duty®: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Fear Not Pack

Where?

4 years ago

In Great Britain, United Kingdom, United States

4 years ago

Those two DLC are just cosmetics, and the proceeds are gifted to a U.S. based charity
https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/RYvpdEv

4 years ago

The best bundle monthly ever i got :)
i don't care about the rest man, who with me? haha

4 years ago

I'm with you, buddy!

4 years ago

Joining the club.

4 years ago

Call of Duty®: WII is currently restricted in China, Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan.

Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy and Spyro™ Reignited Trilogy are also restricted in Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan. Customers in these regions will receive a $5 Store Coupon as a replacement.

4 years ago

4 Oct, 2019 Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy Retail
4 Oct, 2019 Spyro Reignited Trilogy Retail
4 Oct, 2019 Call of Duty: WWII (RoW) Retail

4 years ago

Interesting how a lineup can be so strong and yet CoD still manages to ruin it almost for me.

4 years ago

Yeah, would be better without it :D Unfortunately all three games are published by Craptivision.

4 years ago

Heh, same. Psychology is funny. Spyro and Crash only? Instabuy. Spyro and Crash and CoD? Hmm I'll have to think about it ..... doesn't make sense, but that's how it is.

4 years ago

Considering I just sold CoD for 6 euros, it makes the entire bundle even more worthwhile.

4 years ago

Maybe. But if you get the German version of CoD that's not really an option. ;)

4 years ago

Indeed.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.