Purchase the NOVEMBER 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive CALL OF DUTY®: WWII, CRASH BANDICOOT™ N. SANE TRILOGY, AND SPYRO™ REIGNITED TRILOGY with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 October 25th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 November 1st, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • October 5th, 2019: The October Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Call of Duty: WWII is region locked.

• German customers will receive the low violence version Call of Duty: WWII (DE)
  • RU/CIS - Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan confirmation 1 + confirmation 2
  • Middle East - Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Egypt
  • Japan
  • Customers from China, Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan will not receive a key.
  • Everyone else: Store sub - cannot be activated in: Germany, Japan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Egypt, China, Cuba, Islamic Republic of Iran, Libya, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

• Customers from Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan will not receive a key
  • Everyone else: ROW (Store Sub). The countries listed above should be able to activate this key.

Spyro Reignited Trilogy (SteamDB) cannot be activated in Cuba, Islamic Republic of Iran, Libya, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, North Korea.
Humble Bundle lists North Korea too in the list of countries in which the game is not available, yet according to the sub this should be redeemable in North Korea too. (the sub was updated after the bundle released and North Korea was added to the list.

Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Bravery Pack and Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Fear Not Pack are according to HB "redeemable ONLY in Great Britain, United Kingdom, United States" and ONLY customers from these countries will receive them in the bundle. These DLCs are just cosmetics, and the proceeds are gifted to a U.S. based charity.
However, they can be redeemed anywhere in EU until Brexit (31 Oct 31 Jan 2020).

Basically, according to HB: Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan will not receive any of the early reveals. Customers in these regions will receive a $5 Store Coupon as a replacement.
source

11-11 Memories Retold
Customers from Asia region (Bulgaria, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam, Macau) do not receive a key or any other compensation, even though a region locked sub exists for them.
Japan customers also do not receive a key or any other compensation. (source)
Customers from these restricted countries can activate the ROW key that everyone else gets.

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: CALL OF DUTY®: WWII, CRASH BANDICOOT™ N. SANE TRILOGY, AND SPYRO™ REIGNITED TRILOGY

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Call of Duty: WWII 55% of 13166 🏆 9.00 CV app/476600 W 0 $59.99
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy 94% of 3948 🏆 6.00 CV app/731490 W 0 $39.99
Spyro Reignited Trilogy 90% of 1085 🏆 6.00 CV app/996580 W 0 $39.99
Shenmue I & II 89% of 775 🏆 4.50 CV app/758330 W 0 $29.99
SYNTHETIK 93% of 985 - 3.00 CV app/528230 W 0 $19.99
Evergarden 94% of 36 🏆 1.50 CV ⚙️ app/576500 W M L 0 $9.99
11-11 Memories Retold 92% of 156 🏆 4.50 CV app/735580 W 1 $29.99

Retail:

• $229.93

CV:

Customers form Great Britain, United Kingdom, United States also receive:

Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Bravery Pack (DLC) 96% of 51 - - 0.60 CV app/729160 W 0 $3.99
Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Fear Not Pack (DLC) 75% of 4 - - 0.75 CV app/848790 W 0 $4.99

Retail:

• $148.95

CV:

Leaks (likely for December Monthly rather than for this month)

SOULCALIBUR VI 80% of 3201 - 🏆 9.00 CV app/544750 W 0 $59.99
Yakuza Kiwami 93% of 1905 🏆 19.99 CV app/834530 W 0 $19.99
My Time At Portia 90% of 11653 🏆 29.99 CV app/666140 W 0 $29.99

source - was removed in the meantime but here is the cached version.
Discussion thread

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Pathfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original: Operator by Green Fly Studios

Operator is a cross-media investigative command-line corporate espionage hacking game. Crack open your notepad, embrace terminal tunnelling and social engineering and follow the clues down a rabbit-hole of conspiracies.

Game trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up3fZKKeuSU

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 1st NOVEMBER!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will this reignite your love for Humble Monthlies?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Damn, those are some explosive early reveals! How could I even say "no" to COD, Crash Bandicoot AND Spyro on top of that?
[New subscription] Keep calm and press ‘Subscribe’!
[Maybe subscribe] So many reveals, the rest is going to be Epic Game Store $1 titles?
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] I gotta stop buying games I’ll never get to play.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] For me, this is a skip. I’m not into shooters / platformers.

Whelp... reading some of the comments here, I feel like I'm one of the few interested in CoD WWII. O_o
I've never played a CoD game in my life... but shooters set in WW 1-2 era are quite appealing to me.
It's got mixed reviews. Not sure what to do. For those who have played, is the campaign fun?

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago*

Hum, that reminds me of Tomb Raider 2013. I felt there were too many cut scenes and quicktimes events for my taste. Still enjoyed the game despite its flaws. Which is why I'm looking forward playing Rise and Shadow... at some point.

Well... a friend and fellow Sgifters, jims9350, gave me his links for the game. I'm really grateful. but with my shitty internet speed, it's gonna take about 48 hours to download. I really hope I'm gonna appreciate the game. O_o

4 years ago

I didn't play all of them, but the CoD campaigns were always at least decent. Definitely worth the cost of a monthly. Modern Warfare was considered a masterpiece back in the day. And they more or less held that level of quality. People are just angry that they didn't improve that much over time. The CoD series stands for a lot of what is wrong with modern AAA games. Annual releases, instead of taking some time to implement a new engine and do other improvements. Multiplayer with a focus on microtransactions. And relatively short campaigns. So there is a lot to criticise. But are those games as bad as some people like to say on the internet? Absolutely not. I had fun with every CoD I played. If you like the idea of a not-so-realistic, cinematic campaign with lots of explosions and solid shooter gameplay, then go for it.

4 years ago

I've started playing already...and yes, overall, I'm having a good time. The first mission being the Omaha Beach took me back to the time I played Medal of Honor: Allied Assault. That mission was so frantic... and it's the same with WW2. I've had a few crashes, but otherwise, I can't complain. Well, I found some sections slightly difficult, probably because I don't have that good aim (good thing I don't like multiplayer). Also, I guess it doesn't help that I'm playing with a controller. (k+m give me wrist pain after a while... maybe it's just ergonomy-related, still the pain is real) Anyway, yeah, it's good fun. ;)

4 years ago

The campaigns of infinite warfare and wwii are the best campaigns of the whole series for me. Everyone is saying that modern warfare series has really good campaigns but the story is average at best. Those two on the other hand have a worthwhile story and interesting mechanics that change the gameplay a lot from the older games.

4 years ago

In EU/HU I didn't received the 2 DLC's.
The Steam page also says that "This item is currently unavailable in your region"
https://store.steampowered.com/app/848790/
https://store.steampowered.com/app/729160/
Base game is available.

4 years ago

it's not HB. It's Activision. Those two DLC are just cosmetics, and the proceeds are gifted to a U.S. based charity
https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/RYvpdEv

4 years ago

Three great early unlocks, looks like humble have raised their game.

4 years ago

Best
Bundle
EVER

4 years ago

I have no interest in any of these but I know its an amazing bundle due to general popular interest for all 3.
I guess Humble sticks to the tradition of making the best bundles for the last months of the year ^^ Considering spyro and crash are relatively new, I'm quite sure any one of them as a headliner and another decent minor game early review would have been good enough already.

4 years ago

Damn, really glad I didn't get Spyro when it released last month.
Best Monthly in a good while, in fact probably one of the best ever.

4 years ago

Yuck. There's platformers everywhere. I'm glad I didn't buy the October bundle, because I was already slightly pissed because of all those platformers in the reveals in August/September. Now we get even more platforms. No way I'm buying this. Oh yeah, concerning COD: I can't stand FPS either.

4 years ago

Crash Bandicoot and Spyro? Instant unlock for me, two games I was really waiting for.

4 years ago

I paused the last 2 months but I'm in for Spyro and Crash. I'm not a CoD fan but I'll probably give the campaign a go now that I have it. Been a long time since I tried a CoD campaign!

4 years ago

Is there any deal for new monthly subscribers atm?

4 years ago

So german customers get the low violence version of COD and without the 2 dlcs, but have to pay the same price?! no thank you IGN!

4 years ago

Those two DLC are just cosmetics, and the proceeds are gifted to a U.S. based charity

4 years ago

What does IGN have to do with that? Activision makes those decisions.

4 years ago

Yes i know, but IGN sells it to their customers for the same price, but with less value, so of course i blame the seller not the publisher.
Its not so hard to give a little coupon for the humble shop... :)

4 years ago

Dont blame the seller, blame your country instead. Neither ign nor humble put those game restrictions on the first place.

4 years ago

they take the whole money so of course they are to blame, its simple: One world ----> One bundle --> One price...
if you give some country less value, than give them something in return.... its not important which country, its just about fairness. :)

4 years ago

I personally think you're not wrong. But I am pretty sure both the publisher and HB don't see the LV version as less value. It is also sold for the exact same price. So it makes sense that it counts as the same value in a bundle. As for the DLC - no idea if they have any worth at all. But yeah, a small coupon for those at least would have been nice.

4 years ago

They dont have any content at all. Its just some calling cards. Also the german version doesnt have swastikas. Those are all the differences.

4 years ago

I see, thanks.

4 years ago

Best bundle of the year! Spyro Trilogy would have probably been enough for me to buy it, but with Crash as well it's a no brainer.

4 years ago

It's a good month, still a skip for me.
Not going to support unnecessary censoring in the german version.

4 years ago

I was really suprised about this great offer (and Spyro was just released on Steam not long ago). Also i wished for both Spyro and Crash for some time. COD WW2 is a great bonus. Had to buy it even if i officially stopped buying games.

4 years ago

Hmm...this one isn't an easy decision for me personally to buy.
Platformers are okay with me, but I'm not into most FPSs. I never played Crash or Spyro back in the day for me to be attracted to them more.
Might not pause if other bundles this month are weak.
Thanks as always for the charts!

4 years ago

Wow, that's a nice comeback after months of meh starting reveals.
Not interested in CoD but I do love me some platformers, need to get a hold of a credit card I guess.

4 years ago

If you have a PayPal account you can buy the subscription as a gift and then redeem it on your own account. That way, payment works as if buying a regular bundle without the need of having a credit card tied to your PP account.
This is more or less explained (or at least, hinted) on their support page at:
https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/235746668-Humble-Monthly-Gifting-Humble-Monthly
OR... If you don't want to click any link provided to you by an unknown, navigate to Support>Humble Monthly> Gifting Humble Monthly.

4 years ago

Oh, no, that's not the issue. I've always payed on Humble via paypal, the problem is that I always did that with my credit card cos charging funds into paypal through other means is kinda complicated in my country. But I, and the rest of my family, canceled our cards earlier this year when the economy started to go to hell, preventing unnecessary debts is prudent when an economic crash is imminent (we Argentinian sadly have experience with this crap).
So if I want this bundle I have to find some workaround that doesn't overcharges me in excess.

4 years ago

This is Humble Activision Monthly, well Crash & Spyro is my wishlist.

4 years ago

I have zero interest in platformers myself and not really stoked for a game the relies that heavy on multiplayer, so it seemed like an instant pause for me, until I considered the trade value of these... :-P
Is the CoD single player worth it? I assume its short and bombastic(?)

4 years ago

mostly go rambo for 6h

4 years ago

Humble Monthly is a bit costly in my currency, but I think I'll get this for crash alone. spent hours playing them with my counsin in the past, so it's worth it.

4 years ago

Honest to God, how would you rate single player campaign in COD:WWII? I enjoyed CoD1, 2 and World at War. I have no intention to play multiplayer.

4 years ago

My friend says it's decent, i've played a little bit of it myself, it's okay :)

4 years ago

I just finished playing it for the single player campaign myself last month. Look it's not as groundbreaking as the other WWII COD games but it's a decent experience. It's got all the usual cinematic set pieces and slick production values, stuck onto the usual sort of hero story, but it's fun while it lasts. My main complaint is that it's almost exclusively American focused and the other characters you play are only given a brief time. I could have played a whole game as the french resistance fighter, but it was only half a chapter.
A playthrough on the hardest difficulty took me about 10 hours, and then went through again to mop up the achievements for just less than 20 hours.

4 years ago

Anyone knows the reason why Call of Duty: WWII DLCs are only available in few countries and will the rest of the world get some $ back for this?

4 years ago

that 2 DLC only available to user from UK & USA

4 years ago

Those two DLC are just cosmetics, and the proceeds are gifted to a U.S. based charity

4 years ago*

Wow! I'd be pissed if I bought Spyro for 40$. But I didn't, so I'm extremely happy right now! I'd buy it even if the Spyro trilogy was the only unlock, lol. I don't care about COD, and already finished Crash (all achievements, great game).

4 years ago

Wow been wanting to buy Crash and Spyro on sales, but here they are. Plus COD, here we go Humble.🤩

4 years ago

A full COD for $12 is a good deal but this is interested. I might get it!

4 years ago

Can i activate a US/worldwide key here in Germany if I am buying it from a trader

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.