Announcement:

I am truly sad, but this will be my last Jigidi for now. The reason is simple: Too many people are using an autosolver script. It got worse every month and i tolerated it as long as possible, but this month i had 10 solvers it the first 10 min after updating this thread. I am really sorry for everyone who really solves the puzzles. I will think in the next days about what other kind of puzzle i can create every month or maybe I can keep it going with some additional rules.

Hi, same procedure as every month: One puzzle, one 7-games-long-train and maybe a bonus.

Puzzle (252 pieces)

Spoiler GAs: Half Past Fate, Streets of Fury EX, Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince, Pathologic 2, Road Redemption, Struggling, RimWorld

Bonus:

Spoiler GAs: Extreme Exorcism, Four Sided Fantasy, Fantasy Versus, EarthNight, Gift of Parthax, Quantum Replica, StarCrossed

Please inform me, if i messed up somewhere!

Enjoy and stay healthy!

Lvl 2+
Duration: Ends Mar 5th, 6:00 pm (GMT+1)

Old Puzzles just for fun:

January

Old Dungeon just for fun:
Boo's Dungeon

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

FULL BUMP. Obviously no script used. Only some good beer from Revision Brewing (Sparks,NV) used ;-)

3 years ago

Full Thanks, have a good one!

3 years ago

Bump!

3 years ago

Thanks for bumping, shtir!

3 years ago

Thank you very much for another great month!
RimWorld - on my top of most wanted games. wish me luck with it :D
and good luck with find solution to avoid those scammers.

3 years ago

Good luck ;)

3 years ago

Thanks for all the wonderful puzzles you made over these years. I really enjoyed all of them & always looked forward to the next monthly puzzle. My Jidigi times were bad most of the time because I just usually take my time to try to solve it & have some fun while doing so. I wish there was a perfect solution to the cheating issue that plagues the community. But anyways Ijust want to truly thank you for the fun event. Cheers :)

3 years ago

Thanks for the kind words. I might still create jigidis here, but just for fun ( no giveaway)

3 years ago

Thanks for doing these. I always thought that Jigidis were a pretty fair way to obfuscate giveaways, rather than jumping through so many hoops or having to know certain trivia facts. It's a shame that it's ending, but it's also understandable.

3 years ago

Yes, that's why i liked. You did not have to be a genius, a puzzle master or use google for 10 hours. You just needed a little bit of time and maybe had some fun doing it ;)

3 years ago

Bump

3 years ago

Thanks Geosol, have a good one!

3 years ago

Thanks for all those wonderful puzzles and GAs :)

It's really sad to see, how bot users are destroying yet another fun net activity. However there may be a bit awkward and not fully foolproof way around this issue. I will not be surprised, if you don't want to bother with doing it in this way, but you still may want to check my post here.

3 years ago*

I am aware of the guest requirement for the autosolver, but it is possible to add login as well. One user checked it for me and even tested it in Escruidin's puzzles (take a look at the leaderboard). Of course most users won't be able to update the script by themselves. So it might be safe for some time. But i will probably go another way. Wrote a little about it in this comment

3 years ago

Thanks for your jigidis over all the time.

Sad to read about the cheating with scripts.
I don't known that was more possible as "stopping the clock" to cheat good solving times.

If you had 10 solvers in the first 10 minutes it's clear they aren't able to solve it the normal way.
I hope you reported all of them that they get, at least, a, small, suspension.

3 years ago

Could not report/blacklist them, cause i don't know who they are. They are anonymous on the jigidi site and are not so stupid to enter the giveaways immediately. The script is public and easy to find. Solves the puzzles in seconds. It might even have be created for steamgifts giveaways. Some people just programm sth like this for fun, but making it public and updating it to the changes on the site is kinda strange.

Naja, bin ja nicht neu hier und kenne die dunkle Seite von steamgifts ;) Werde jetzt in Ruhe drüber nachdenken, ob ich weiter und in welcher Form monatlich einen Train erstelle. Wünsch dir was, Masafor!

3 years ago

Bump and thanks for all the past events and for the future ones (whatever the form they will be).

3 years ago

Thanks, LupoSilente!

3 years ago

Hey man, thanks for the fun and all giveaways, sad to see things end this way, but greedy people keeps breaking good things.

3 years ago

Was fun as long it lasted. Some people just don't want other happy.

View attached image.
3 years ago

Thanks for all the events.

3 years ago

You are welcome, have a good one!

3 years ago

That's awful. There's always that one person who spoils things :( Well, regardless of what you decide to do going forward, I know lots of us here really appreciated these monthly puzzles! Even though I haven't been entering the giveaways in recent months, I still always check this thread at the beginning of the month to enjoy the new jigidi =D So, thanks for all the fun these have brought!

3 years ago

Thanks for the kind words. Lots of people wrote that they are just doing the jigidi for fun and don't care about the giveaways. So i might create the jigidi just for fun next month and open the train for everyone (maybe level 3+ to lower the entries a little bit)

3 years ago

Jump! ;D

3 years ago

Thanks for jumping!

3 years ago

Bump.

3 years ago

Thanks again shadowshiv!

3 years ago

Bump. And that's heartbreaking to read. I lovelovelove those jigidis and come here mainly for them (even tho it's not been long that I'm in here).

3 years ago

I am sad too, but not left with much choice. Will think about what i do in the next days. I might still create jigidis, but just for fun (no giveaways)

3 years ago

I'm always in for that, link me anything you'd create. 🥰

3 years ago

potato bump

3 years ago

Potato thanks!

3 years ago

Bump!

3 years ago

Thanks for bumping, have a good one!

3 years ago

have a bump !

3 years ago

Have a thanks!

3 years ago

Bump !!
It's sad to read. Maybe you should require participants to register on jigidi.com and provide evidence of the puzzle?
Auto-solver doesn't work if you are logged in.

3 years ago*

It not works atm, but one user already tested it and with slight changes it is possible. In another thread one user solved a 200+ pieces puzzle in 2 seconds with login. So you would need midway screenshots + login. Screenshot at the end not safe either cause you could idle it.

3 years ago*

thanks

3 years ago

Id enjoy playing the game, but Id rather want you to reroll the winner now that Im not welcome.

3 years ago

Send the key, other winners might have used autosolver as well, but i did not caught them. And if you actually play the game, you are better than some other winners. But I will blacklist you again after you received the game and will probably remove you after some months.

3 years ago

Closed 3 years ago by DrTenma.