Purchase the FEBRUARY 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Yakuza 0 and Tom Clancy’s The Division™ with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 January 25th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 February 1st, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • January 04th, 2019: The January Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Tom Clancy's The Division has region locks for every region. The're pretty blurry and mixed, so I am not sure what to list here. But for example, we have roughly:

• NA: US territories including Puerto Rico and American Samoa as well as Canada
  • South America
  • CIS
  • SEA + Europe + Africa + Middle-east countries

Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival - a list of all the countries with region locks can be found here but it's not clear how the region locks are arranged (which countries are grouped for each region)

source

Yakuza 0 is a ROW key

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: Yakuza 0, Tom Clancy’s The Division™, Rapture Rejects, Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival

Notes:

• Tom Clancy's The Division and Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival are Uplay keys!!!!
  • Rapture Rejects also activates the Founder DLC {196573}
Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Tom Clancy's The Division - - - - - $29.99
Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival - - - - - $14.99
Yakuza 0 85% of 6717 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Rapture Rejects 61% of 128 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Rapture Rejects - Safari Outfit No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
Sniper Elite 3 78% of 10928 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    4 $29.99
Rock of Ages 2 89% of 1162 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
Full Metal Furies 91% of 718 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Aaero 94% of 199 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
Bleed 2 95% of 293 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $9.99
Super Daryl Deluxe 100% of 63 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99

Retail:

• $214.89

CV:

• 32.24 (?)

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original

To be revealed later.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 1st FEBRUARY!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Did you know that ‘99 was 20 years ago?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Let’s see if it was worth taking the bait on one of those bonus promotions...
[New Subscription] I’ve had a lot of restraint in the past, but it’s very hard for me to say no to Yakuza 0
[Maybe subscribe] I’m still hung-over and might be pressing the wrong buttons here.
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] I had a Christmas / New Year vacation, it’s time for my subscription to have one too.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] On-demand lootboxes are more entertaining than waiting for the Monthly reveals.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] I swear, this always happens. When I decide to not buy it, interesting stuff appears. When I take the plunge and buy it, I get only games that I already own or would never play.
[Boycott] This is gambling and gambling should be illegal. Sorry, I’m still upset about all the discount deals I didn’t qualify for.
[Potato] 🎶Say say two thousand one nine party over, oops, out of time 🎶

Its worth it just for Yakuza 0 alone.

5 years ago

The Division seems bad in single player and The Division 2 is ready, so goodbye player base 🤔

View attached image.
5 years ago

Division is fine in SP if you like looter shooters and end game itself still got population. And doubt that playerbase will be completly gone on TD2 release because most ppl are cheap and also TD2 needs to be better than TD too sooo ppl will still play TD1

5 years ago

Before you go, we'd like to offer you a special discount. If you stick around, we'll automatically drop the price of your next month.

You'll receive your next month for just $10 (normally $12).

meh

5 years ago

I got the same wording, but what does this mean if im on yearly sub? They offer me $2 back on humble account, right?

5 years ago

No idea. I have prepaid month too, I'm saving for future soo haven't tried.

I'd assume it would just waste the discount (it does have cooldown, if you accept).

5 years ago

You get nothing. I tried it before.

5 years ago

They made me the same offer but for $9

I bought it for just $9

https://prntscr.com/m3749y

5 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Alot of people dont agree with you

5 years ago

This'll be my last monthly for a while, they better make it good

5 years ago

Temping... I bought Monthly only once so far, this might be my second - mostly for Yakuza 0. The Division... not really for me. Well, one month to decide.

5 years ago

What a solid early unlock. Definitely interested playing both of them. Glad I restrain from buying Division on big sale recently

5 years ago

Downside is that the Season Pass feels a bit expensive outside of gold edition but then again, Season Pass is end game content(aka grinding stuff)

5 years ago

Dam , no steam key for The Division ,that really sucks big time.

5 years ago

Hmmm, Yakuza 0 is great (wish I'd remembered to keep playing though...) and it seems I bought the Tom Clancy whatever in the Steam sale, so I hope I don't own the rest of the games... :)

5 years ago

EVERYONE PLAY YAKUZA 0

5 years ago

It's a no brainer for me, i have Yakuza 0 wishlisted (can't believe it's already in the monthly 0.0) and i have read that the division can be entirely played solo so it's a really good start for me. Thank you for the chart Lilly :).

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Division Uplay key = instantly go to traders to sell it. Don't care for that MMO at all.
But Yakuza? That's insta-get.

5 years ago

The Division is just the base game, right? What's in the Season Pass anyway and is it needed to enjoy the game in 2019.?

5 years ago

I don't own the game. But looks like you won't enjoy it too much, as TheDivision 2 will be released soon.

Edit: The release date is even on the steam webpage. 15 MAR 2019

5 years ago*

Season Pass is end game content and adds different modes.

1. Underground - randomly procedured levels under NY.(it has some extra bits of collectables)
  2. Survival - PvE/PvP Survival mode on the same map as the main game.
  3. Last Stand - PvP control the points mode.
    And also IIRC it has 2 of the end game "dungeons" "Stolen Signal" and "Dragon's nest"

You dont need to enjoy it, most ppl do Dark Zone(PvP) and Legendary missions(base game) as end game content.

5 years ago

Season Pass doesn't add additional story/campaign, if you care about it

5 years ago

Is it 100% sure that Yakuza 0 is a Worldwide working key? Game has quite a lot of region locks

5 years ago

It is definitely not a ROW key for all regions. At least for US there are region locks (you can check the region locks section). I'm waiting to see what people from other areas of the world got.

5 years ago

Yakuza 0 - Retail - [Digital] (WW) for me in the Netherlands (EU)

5 years ago

Any news on that (since in the OP it still says "Yakuza 0 is a ROW key")?

5 years ago

I didn't receive any comments saying it's not a ROW key, therefore I left the OP comment as it is.
Given the reputation that Humble Bundle has in regards to region locks, I assumed they will give region locked keys, as usual, especially with the amount of regional packages that are on SteamDB. I gues this time they decided to give ROW for everyone otherwise someone would have mentioned the opposite in a comment.

5 years ago*

Alright, thanks!

5 years ago

I am from Australia. No warnings when I tested with gift link generator for Yakuza 0. Not sure about infamous regions/countries like CIS, China, JP, etc. :D

5 years ago

Alright, thanks!

5 years ago

the one i got from a trade activated as: Yakuza 0 - Retail - [Digital] (WW)

5 years ago

Season pass for the Division is almost the same price as Gold version around the internet. Same **** as Shadow of War. Base game is useless.

5 years ago

Base game is enough. Underground was underwhelming and Last Stand doesn't even queue at all these days. Survival on the other note is awesome, although the queue times are quite long as well, and a lot of fun.

5 years ago

Yakuza 0 is on my wishlist but i can't play it on my current PC and i won't support games that use Denuvo anymore.

PASS! :D

5 years ago

Is there a gift option for The Division?

5 years ago

Yes

5 years ago

Thanks!

5 years ago

Yes - via the Keys section on your account you can gift it (but they don't provide a key openly).

5 years ago

Got it, thanks!

5 years ago

Uplay? Hah. Good riddance.

5 years ago

Hey that isn't even the complete Gold version right? Without that the Division key by itself is kind of worthless. Lame, just like that Division 2 key they gave us last year. I didn't even finish the campaign with how... tedious the game was.

5 years ago

Destiny 2?

5 years ago

I thought all Ubisoft games on Steam required Uplay. Does the steam version of The Division not use Uplay?

5 years ago

it uses uplay.

5 years ago

So why are people upset that it's a uplay key if the steam version still uses uplay?

5 years ago

Steam - good , uplay - bad. ¯\(ツ)

5 years ago

Because some users have been accustomed to Steam features for so long, they consider them a necessity to enjoy games they won't play: achievements they won't earn, cards for profitz, and most importantly, that sweet e-peen boost +1 to their library.

5 years ago

Mully, is it you?

5 years ago

I don't care if The division is an uPlay key, or if the rest of the unlocks sucks. Yakuza 0 alone just amkes it worth the money and seeing it there so soon makes me a happy panda

5 years ago

I feel like The Division being on uplay is testing the waters to see how it's accepted. Luckily Yakuza 0 is almost worth the asking price for me anyway. Hopefully I can pawn off The Division for a couple bucks.

5 years ago

no, ubisoft dont ever give steam keys for their games.
the only place u can get steam ubisoft keys- on steam store.

5 years ago

That's not 100% true but for the most part, yes. I also never said that was the case though, so I'm not entirely sure what you're disagreeing with.

5 years ago

Ubisoft has been doing this with bundles for a while. They've already tested the waters for Uplay key acceptance and it seems that people accept them.

5 years ago

I was thinking about monthlies specifically but that's true, they've had bundles with uplay codes before.

5 years ago

Would you be interested in trading a game for The Division?

5 years ago

Yakuza 0 o.O
Not bad. Let's see if I can win it :D

5 years ago

Initially I wanted to skip this bundle because Division is going on three-years old and I already own Yakuza BUT there is a high chance we will see some higher priced games as the unlocks. So I am in, first time in a few months

5 years ago

I feel the same way about the early unlocks, but for me the later unlocks are more of a gamble since in the past few months I've only seen one late unlock game per month that I'd keep. It doesn't help that I'm feeling more jaded about trading which could offset that gamble, as its been tougher for me to trade mid to high value games without offering nearly double the value of the game(s) I ask for.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.