Purchase the FEBRUARY 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Yakuza 0 and Tom Clancy’s The Division™ with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 January 25th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 February 1st, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • January 04th, 2019: The January Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Tom Clancy's The Division has region locks for every region. The're pretty blurry and mixed, so I am not sure what to list here. But for example, we have roughly:

• NA: US territories including Puerto Rico and American Samoa as well as Canada
  • South America
  • CIS
  • SEA + Europe + Africa + Middle-east countries

Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival - a list of all the countries with region locks can be found here but it's not clear how the region locks are arranged (which countries are grouped for each region)

source

Yakuza 0 is a ROW key

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: Yakuza 0, Tom Clancy’s The Division™, Rapture Rejects, Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival

Notes:

• Tom Clancy's The Division and Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival are Uplay keys!!!!
  • Rapture Rejects also activates the Founder DLC {196573}
Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Tom Clancy's The Division - - - - - $29.99
Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival - - - - - $14.99
Yakuza 0 85% of 6717 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Rapture Rejects 61% of 128 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Rapture Rejects - Safari Outfit No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
Sniper Elite 3 78% of 10928 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    4 $29.99
Rock of Ages 2 89% of 1162 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
Full Metal Furies 91% of 718 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Aaero 94% of 199 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
Bleed 2 95% of 293 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $9.99
Super Daryl Deluxe 100% of 63 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99

Retail:

• $214.89

CV:

• 32.24 (?)

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original

To be revealed later.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 1st FEBRUARY!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Did you know that ‘99 was 20 years ago?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Let’s see if it was worth taking the bait on one of those bonus promotions...
[New Subscription] I’ve had a lot of restraint in the past, but it’s very hard for me to say no to Yakuza 0
[Maybe subscribe] I’m still hung-over and might be pressing the wrong buttons here.
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] I had a Christmas / New Year vacation, it’s time for my subscription to have one too.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] On-demand lootboxes are more entertaining than waiting for the Monthly reveals.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] I swear, this always happens. When I decide to not buy it, interesting stuff appears. When I take the plunge and buy it, I get only games that I already own or would never play.
[Boycott] This is gambling and gambling should be illegal. Sorry, I’m still upset about all the discount deals I didn’t qualify for.
[Potato] 🎶Say say two thousand one nine party over, oops, out of time 🎶

Bloody hell. Bullet dodged.
Already own and complete Sniper Elite 3. Yakuza 0 was the most appealing title which I'll buy in summer sale anyway (if I don't win it here or not bundled further).
The division is mixed bag. Can't spend money on a temporary game.
Rock of Ages 2 and Super Daryl Deluxe looks interesting so will try to trade them. Overall, meh month; Especially compared to the last one.

5 years ago

That Sniper Elite 3 reveal made me chuckle hardcore.

5 years ago

Wow, seriously not impressed with the unlocks. I only get it if the initial reveals justify the purchase for me but these unlocks are pretty terrible.

5 years ago

the new ones are row key?

5 years ago

Very nice unlocks, definitely worth ~8 dollars.

5 years ago

As I can't create a giveaway for it, if someone from EU want the Survival DLC for The division , speak now or forever hold your peace
If there is more than one reply, I will choose a random one

(please note you will also have to add me on steam, so I can send you the gift link from humble)

5 years ago

Can I have it please?

Edit: just saw your post was one week ago but I just got the base game and happened to see it

5 years ago

yes, add me as friend on steam ;)

5 years ago

Still want to get rid of The Division + DLC, as I likely won't ever play it... Is there some UPlay-Dump-Thread here? ;-)

5 years ago

Gladly take it for a friend who is a sucker for these Tom Clancy games if you still have it.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.