Purchase the FEBRUARY 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Yakuza 0 and Tom Clancy’s The Division™ with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 January 25th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 February 1st, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • January 04th, 2019: The January Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Tom Clancy's The Division has region locks for every region. The're pretty blurry and mixed, so I am not sure what to list here. But for example, we have roughly:

• NA: US territories including Puerto Rico and American Samoa as well as Canada
  • South America
  • CIS
  • SEA + Europe + Africa + Middle-east countries

Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival - a list of all the countries with region locks can be found here but it's not clear how the region locks are arranged (which countries are grouped for each region)

source

Yakuza 0 is a ROW key

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: Yakuza 0, Tom Clancy’s The Division™, Rapture Rejects, Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival

Notes:

• Tom Clancy's The Division and Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival are Uplay keys!!!!
  • Rapture Rejects also activates the Founder DLC {196573}
Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Tom Clancy's The Division - - - - - $29.99
Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival - - - - - $14.99
Yakuza 0 85% of 6717 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Rapture Rejects 61% of 128 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Rapture Rejects - Safari Outfit No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
Sniper Elite 3 78% of 10928 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    4 $29.99
Rock of Ages 2 89% of 1162 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
Full Metal Furies 91% of 718 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Aaero 94% of 199 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
Bleed 2 95% of 293 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $9.99
Super Daryl Deluxe 100% of 63 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99

Retail:

• $214.89

CV:

• 32.24 (?)

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original

To be revealed later.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 1st FEBRUARY!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Did you know that ‘99 was 20 years ago?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Let’s see if it was worth taking the bait on one of those bonus promotions...
[New Subscription] I’ve had a lot of restraint in the past, but it’s very hard for me to say no to Yakuza 0
[Maybe subscribe] I’m still hung-over and might be pressing the wrong buttons here.
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] I had a Christmas / New Year vacation, it’s time for my subscription to have one too.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] On-demand lootboxes are more entertaining than waiting for the Monthly reveals.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] I swear, this always happens. When I decide to not buy it, interesting stuff appears. When I take the plunge and buy it, I get only games that I already own or would never play.
[Boycott] This is gambling and gambling should be illegal. Sorry, I’m still upset about all the discount deals I didn’t qualify for.
[Potato] 🎶Say say two thousand one nine party over, oops, out of time 🎶

I'm more and more glad I've unsubscribed. This will be the last month from my annual plan (which was supposed to receive only Steam keys, and DRM-free games). After that, I'll only buy bundles from them, always with a big $ 0.00 for "Humble Tip".

What the hell are they doing... How did they manage to not get sued yet for all the crap they've pulled? Tch...

5 years ago

Calm down child.

5 years ago

Only when it's over. If you calm down when people screw you over, shame for you, "gramps".

5 years ago

naaah, For some months they have not put some game of my interest, my wallet thanks

5 years ago

bought a bundle from Russia:
Yakuza 0 - Retail - [Digital] (WW)

5 years ago

I still don't regret cancelling last month's and I'm 99% sure I'll pause or mayhaps entirely cancel this time around. Yakuza is nice and all but I'm not a fan of the increasing non-steam monthly stuff lol.

5 years ago

Whew, glad I already have Yakuza 0 or I'd be sad I waited for a bundle, because screw supporting more of the non-Steam key stuff. XD

5 years ago

I almost pulled the trigger just for Yakuza only. But then i figured i'm probably not going to play it until a few months later. By that time the new Yakuza will probably release and this one will go even lower.
If Bayonetta and Vanquish went as low as 6 bucks, i'm expecting the same happening here, especially since it's already bundled.

And the Uplay key for The Division made my choice even easier. Thanks to IGN/Ubisoft i guess.

5 years ago

Already own the division on steam and not interested in Yakuza so it's a pause for me!

5 years ago

Alone, Yakuza is totally worth of it!!!!!!! <3
I bought it for 14€ and I have no regrets! So amazing! Support this. :3

5 years ago

I heard the map is small but its a really detailed world plus the activities are unique and fun, is this true?
I liked metal gear solid v idea but the whole world was empty af and every single side quest was the same so i couldnt keep up with it and i hope that yakuza wont disappoint me like that.

5 years ago

MGSV's maps are military grounds, Yakuza 0's maps are two of the most famous entertainment districts in Japan, Kabukicho and Dotonbori. You can kinda compare that to Deus Ex's semi-open world. No real comparison to mgs tho.

activities are unique and fun

Side quests from NPCs are insanely memorable, a certain management minigame (that has its own overarching story) will surely make you super involved in it, the karaoke is so legendary that it basically became one of the staples of the franchise, racing kids' toy cars has never been so hype as it is in Y0, and if you like the typical blackjack/poker/mahjong/shogi/batting/etc then Yakuza's got you covered as well (not really mine thing for the most part in general tho).

5 years ago

Yeah i just did the comparison as most open world games nowadays seems to follow the trend of huge open worlds that are empty for the most part and every mission is the same but from what you say the game seems promising so i guess i should give it a try. Thanks for the help.

5 years ago

yepp, smaller. But It don't need a useless huuuuuuge open world, like some other games that these don't need.
Like the other or original Yakuza or Shenmue games has it very much funny activities and you can find it SEGA retros in the arcades

• Space Harrier (1985)
  • Outrun (1986)
  • Super Hang On (1987)
  • Fantasy Zone (1986)

Yepp that's what I mean, huge open world without content, open world is the Main Thing or trend. But I don't need open worlds or huge maps, when they don't fill it with good stuff.
The atmosphere and graphics in the cities are amazing! (You have more than 1 map)
The sidequests are funny too, the main story is epic and side quests are japanese comedy at his best. xD

5 years ago

Yeah i hate those boring open worlds games that are empty and repetitive, playing one of them is nice for the most part but after 2 or 3 of those games i am fed up so i will always choose a smaller map with unique and fun activities. Anyway i think i should try it and i will also check the games that you mentioned. Thanks for the help and have a nice day:)

5 years ago

Is The Division worth it for singleplayer only?

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Awesome, I might take it then! :) Thanks! :)

5 years ago

veeeeeery beautiful New York and cool gameplay. I played it in Coop with my buddy. (Story) And we very enjoyed it. If you like very good story games, so buy it and enjoy Yakuza 0 too, the story is an epic masterpiece! :)

5 years ago

Cool! I love good story games, so I should have fun with it as well! Thanks :)

5 years ago

Honestly nowadays it's Uplay > Steam

5 years ago

Completely agree. Uplay is a great client now actually. Sure it was bad in the past but they have really improved it to be honest.

5 years ago

Yakuzaa <3

5 years ago

The Division… 🤮 The best example of how UbiSoft thinks games are not something you play for enjoyment but a second job where you pay the money to keep working.

So, the actual and only early unlock is Yakuza 0. Interesting. Also nice. Although in the recent months, the eventually revealed indies were much more interesting than the hooks (especially when I think back of the inclusion of Lootboxwatch), so here's hoping.

5 years ago

Absolutely avoid. Not interested in uPlay game and don't like Yakuza.

5 years ago

Eh - I've already got Yakuza 0 and I'm not really interested in The Division. But I'll absolutely hold on and see what else gets revealed.

5 years ago

Wishlisted observer in January.
Wishlisted Yakuza0 in February.
Nice.

5 years ago

Wow, another pause.
It’s a straight-up 3 months pause for me.

Don’t miss out anything on January Bundle, well maybe Wizard Legend, and already have all February early unlock on Steam, I’m sure I’ll be skipping this month.
Just don’t forget to pause then.

5 years ago

I just and really hope that Humble do not keep putting non-Steam to our monthlies more often.

As stated on the Humble Monthly page:
"On the first Friday of each month, you'll get a bundle of awesome games. Add them to your Steam library and play on PC. Check out what subscribers have gotten so far!"

So, we expect to get Steam titles.

5 years ago

Steam isn't the only client you know...

5 years ago

while I dont mind uplay, and happy this month, people are getting butt hurt ''reasonably''.
as stated above, if hb did't mention ;;add them to your steam library;; all would be good :P

5 years ago

We know that on this site, but for them to write "Add them to your Steam library and play on PC. Check out what subscribers have gotten so far!" and then deliver non-Steam games is misleading to most gamers, as not all are as informed as we are

5 years ago

I might send that quote to to Humble and see what they say:

"On the first Friday of each month, you'll get a bundle of awesome games. Add them to your STEAM library and play on PC. Check out what subscribers have gotten so far!"

It would probably be a mealy-mouthed "how to add a non-steam game to your steam library". :)

5 years ago

They have added Blizzard games in the past, so no big deal.

5 years ago

$12 for Yakuza 0 + others, I'm in.

5 years ago

If I had a 3-month plan when bought it for Kingdom come, if it says my plan is ACTIVE, credit date 25 january.. (first time subbed)
Why I cant take february bundle??? It says pay 35$ for 3 more months

Or it is because i already took november/december/january bundles and that's it?

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

ok so in this case is safe to cancel the subscription if i'm not getting anything new from february bundle?

5 years ago

I honestly don't know if you need to cancel, since your subscription has run out anyways, or if they will automatically extend it if you don't. Please, can somebody with more experience and knowledge help out here?

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

point is i dont want to continue :P it was a one-time offer i could not refuse :D
so can i cancel the "activeness" now or wait 2 more weeks and cancel on like 18th january? :)

5 years ago

Why wait?

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

If your 3 months have expired, then at the next billing date (25 Jan) you will be charged for another 3 months, unless you specifically cancel your subscription.
You can't redeem the February bundle because it's not paid. Once you re-subscribe with any plan, it will be available for you (if you pay now, it will be available now; otherwise it will be available after 25 Jan if you don't cancel in the meantime).

Edit: You can cancel now, or you can cancel on the 18th - it's the same. Just make sure to cancel before 25 Jan if you don't want to be charged for another 3 months.

5 years ago

alright then! time to cancel!

Thank you all for your help! Have a whitelist from me - though shakti was there already for all the hard work she is doing with informing us :)

Edit: Done, now i'm freee :D

5 years ago*

Wow, thank you for the whitelist, much appreciated! (I also added you).

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Even if I do not have the game "The Division" that I will not buy this February bundle, it's still a game that has always interested me even on Uplay.

5 years ago

I love these poll options! 🤣 😍 😎

5 years ago

Owned both, so a skip. Games are good though for those that don't own them!

5 years ago

wow, i was planning to buy division but forgot. now i can get it here
but is it vanilla or included DLC?

5 years ago

Its vanilla which is more than enough to play and fully enjoy it.

copy-pasta about Season Pass

Season Pass is end game content and adds different modes.

1. Underground - randomly procedured levels under NY.(it has some extra bits of collectables)
  2. Survival - PvE/PvP Survival mode on the same map as the main game.
  3. Last Stand - PvP control the points mode.
    And also IIRC it has 2 of the end game "dungeons" "Stolen Signal" and "Dragon's nest"

You dont need to enjoy it, most ppl do Dark Zone(PvP) and Legendary missions(base game) as end game content.

5 years ago

thanks, good to know there's no new maps or campaign
just random stuff is optional

5 years ago

I may pass.
I don't have an Uplay account.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.