Purchase the FEBRUARY 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Yakuza 0 and Tom Clancy’s The Division™ with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 January 25th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 February 1st, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • January 04th, 2019: The January Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Tom Clancy's The Division has region locks for every region. The're pretty blurry and mixed, so I am not sure what to list here. But for example, we have roughly:

• NA: US territories including Puerto Rico and American Samoa as well as Canada
  • South America
  • CIS
  • SEA + Europe + Africa + Middle-east countries

Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival - a list of all the countries with region locks can be found here but it's not clear how the region locks are arranged (which countries are grouped for each region)

source

Yakuza 0 is a ROW key

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: Yakuza 0, Tom Clancy’s The Division™, Rapture Rejects, Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival

Notes:

• Tom Clancy's The Division and Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival are Uplay keys!!!!
  • Rapture Rejects also activates the Founder DLC {196573}
Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Tom Clancy's The Division - - - - - $29.99
Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival - - - - - $14.99
Yakuza 0 85% of 6717 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Rapture Rejects 61% of 128 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Rapture Rejects - Safari Outfit No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
Sniper Elite 3 78% of 10928 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    4 $29.99
Rock of Ages 2 89% of 1162 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
Full Metal Furies 91% of 718 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Aaero 94% of 199 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
Bleed 2 95% of 293 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $9.99
Super Daryl Deluxe 100% of 63 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99

Retail:

• $214.89

CV:

• 32.24 (?)

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original

To be revealed later.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 1st FEBRUARY!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Did you know that ‘99 was 20 years ago?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Let’s see if it was worth taking the bait on one of those bonus promotions...
[New Subscription] I’ve had a lot of restraint in the past, but it’s very hard for me to say no to Yakuza 0
[Maybe subscribe] I’m still hung-over and might be pressing the wrong buttons here.
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] I had a Christmas / New Year vacation, it’s time for my subscription to have one too.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] On-demand lootboxes are more entertaining than waiting for the Monthly reveals.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] I swear, this always happens. When I decide to not buy it, interesting stuff appears. When I take the plunge and buy it, I get only games that I already own or would never play.
[Boycott] This is gambling and gambling should be illegal. Sorry, I’m still upset about all the discount deals I didn’t qualify for.
[Potato] 🎶Say say two thousand one nine party over, oops, out of time 🎶

I am really tempted about Yakuza

5 years ago

Not sure about this monthly, I have 12 month credits remaining, and I do not care for division. I never liked it when it originally came out (tried a free weekend once on steam) and don't want it now and since its a uplay key most people don't want it. I wonder if we might be getting some more uplay exclusives.

I think for me if it was one of the far cry or even assassin's creed games (still using uplay, not steam) I would have bought the bundle more so than The Division. Problem I see as well is since Division is basically an online only game and the new one is just around the corner it seems like it won't really last that long.

I am not sure about Yakuza 0 though, never played any of the games before and not sure if it is my cup o tea.

5 years ago

I can say Yakuza 0 is similar to GTA games with more focus in fighting (like Sleeping Dogs), not guns.

5 years ago

Sounds interesting then, maybe I’ll take a look at some videos on YouTube since I did like sleeping dogs.

5 years ago

Considering pausing. I have no interest in either reveal and none what so ever in Uplay.

5 years ago

Own both on Steam so gonna skip a month.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Tom Clancy's The Division has region locks for every region. Example:

NA: US territories including Puerto Rico and American Samoa as well as Canada
EU and RU (for once xD) seem to get a ROW key (?): Yakuza 0 - Retail - [Digital] (WW)

Ehm, what does the Yakuza WW key and The Division have to do with each other?

5 years ago

Ouuuups... I got a bit confused there.

5 years ago

So now 12$ are 11.02Eur ?? But when check on google its same like before 10.53, what is going on ?

5 years ago

It depends on how current their conversion rates are. For me HB always shows a better price/rate than what paypal does when paying.

5 years ago

HB most likely shows the real Forex price while Paypal charges an insane currency conversion fee. A fee which is, as far as I understood, even worse on week-ends because Forex trading is closed and Paypal wants to cover unexpected rate changes (same goes for basically any currency exchanging service even "cheap" ones like Revolut).

5 years ago

Tbh I would be fine with only Yakuza as a early unlock, so I got no problem with The Division being Uplay ;)

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago*

So does the region lock on "The Division" move with the gift link like it did for "Overwatch"?
(e.g. if a gift link was issued out, the region lock applied to the person receiving the gift link, not the issuer)

5 years ago

The keys are associated with the account region that purchased the game, since the moment you press the gift link generation, you actually get the key, but it is hidden from you.

5 years ago

Does anyone know where someone could find one of these? I know you can't ask for donations here and I don't know what it'd be worth in steamtrades

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend

luckz gifted me his. (◕‿-) Thanks

It'd be nice to have a place to share these between people that won't use them and people who could benefit from them.

5 years ago*

I recommend using https://barter.vg/
The item is already listed in people's tradeables. You can also add it to your tradeables and send offers to other people.

5 years ago

Yakuza alone makes this worth it, and I guess I can trade the Uplay key later
I'm in

5 years ago

Couldn't activate The Division since "The key is not valid in the users country."
Sent support ticket - I'm not optimistic.

5 years ago

Where did you buy it?

5 years ago

Same situation here. Colombia.

5 years ago

Israel

5 years ago

Update: New key provided by Humble and properly linked to account :)

5 years ago

Looks like this the division region lock is pretty much messed up since australia is getting, basically, the right of the world map except Russia. Looks like this is one of the situations that they (whoever "they" are) messed up the region lock.

5 years ago

I really don't get why HB monthlies come so often with region locks. I get how publishers want to region-lock games that are sold with regional prices (even though I despise regional prices), but HB monthly is the same price for everyone, so why bother with the regional keys nonsense? :s

5 years ago

I guess they want to prevent exchanging or reselling keys

5 years ago

Yeah, but if they keep getting countries wrong so often, they're making unhappy legit customers. They keep misdetecting my country, so I actually have to use a VPN in my country that is properly detected in order to make sure I can use the keys they sell me :s

5 years ago

Did you contact tech support with your IP and the country they should be detecting? Perhaps this is improvable on their end, though it's just as likely they're using some Geo IP detection system they have no control over, I suppose.

5 years ago

Well, I let them know in the ticket where I had to ask for a refund because I couldn't activate my key, but the person handling the ticket didn't seem interested in digging into that :s Among the shops (or other sites) I use, they are the only one getting my country wrong, though, so whatever Geo IP they're using, they didn't pick the most efficient :D

I don't mind that much anyway, I have a VPN handy that covers most countries, so getting an IP for my own country isn't an issue... I just need to be careful when passing an order. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5 years ago

They told me I was in America when I purchased the key without even VPN or Proxy in Indonesia...

Humble has shit technology.

5 years ago

HB get the keys through Steam so whatever Regions the publisher sets there will apply for them as well.
At least i got told that from HB support after refunding Borderlands Low Violance USK Version instead of getting the promoted PEGI Version

5 years ago

Oh yeah, I'm aware that HB is just a middleman here. So my interrogation was pointed at publishers, not HB (like, why do publishers keep region locks when selling in sales that have no regional pricing?)

5 years ago

Without knowing the interns we can only assume.
My highest bet would be that it is just the same distribution system as with a regular HB Shop sale.

5 years ago

Got division (loved it for the most part) but tempted by yakuza... also got a feeling rest of the games will be very meh so not sure what to do

5 years ago*

Deleted

5 years ago

Or The Division is soo good he is tempted to get it a second time! ;)

5 years ago

haha yeah lmao

5 years ago

It says nowhere for me that the game is UPlay. Does Humble expect you to just find out the hard way. Or have I missed something?

I checked on January's monthly bundle page at the bottom, where it tells you what next months early unlocks are, and I went to the see my subscription link. It says in neither of those places anything about UPlay.

5 years ago

HUMBLE MONTHLY
A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. Redeem on Steam and Uplay and keep them forever.

I guess that is the clue.
But yeah clear it is not

5 years ago

Ah, I see where that is now. You have to go to the page that has just that bundle on it for it to say that though. The pages I was looking at didn't say anything about UPlay. And it still doesn't say specifically which game is UPlay or if more will be... Bloody confusing.

Edit* Thanks for the help though. :)

5 years ago

I am from Australia. It seems that my The Division CAN ONLY BE ACTIVATED in the following countries/regions (after careful checking):

• Oceania
  • Europe
  • Africa
  • Middle-east countries (Qatar, Oman, UAE, etc.)
  • Some Asian countries: (Afghanistan, Pakistan - Middle-east neighbours and Islam countries?), (China, Japan, South Korea - East Asian countries? But where are Hongkong and Taiwan?), Timor-Leste (belong to Oceania?). I double checked, that's all Asian countries in my list.

I guess we have three more locked regions (CIS, Asia and South America). Still it's weird that there are some Asian countries inside my list but others are missing.

5 years ago*

I can confirm the region key for southamerica.

5 years ago

VPN-activating this UPlay The Division is absurdly easy.
You just open the UPlay site in a tab and log in properly, then load the key redemption page with VPN/proxy of the country you need, and click to connect/redeem.

It's not that different from redeeming those China-only UPlay giveaway games.

Note that this uses direct account redemption much like the last Battle Net game. If you "reveal key" you actually bind the game to your Humble account for direct account activation and you do not get a key you can give to another human.

5 years ago

I logged out of HB before attempting this and it still worked. I don't think it binds to your HB account.

5 years ago

When activating division it also activates division PTS.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Just won Yakuza 0 and already own The Division. Considering the last two monthlies, and the 3 month subscription bait running to February, I think I'll pause again.

5 years ago

wanna trade it for something?

5 years ago

Trade the bundle or the Division? (not sure we're allowed to conduct business in these parts lol but nah I think I'll just skip it)

5 years ago

the Division

5 years ago

I don't know. I have Yakuza 0 and I don't think I want to pay for the kind of games we've been having as reveals these last months. If I was interested in the other early unlock, sure but I'll just pause, sorry. I'm sure you'll find someone to trade with though.

5 years ago

oh sry I misread. I thought you already bought the bundle. My mistake.

5 years ago

No worries. Good luck to you. I hope you find someone to trade with.

5 years ago

Trading is not allowed on this forum and might get you banned.
I strongly advise to delete the comment and use https://www.steamtrades.com instead.

5 years ago

I wasn't planning on trading here I was just asking if he was interested. Also he doesn't use steamtrades which is why I asked here.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Trading is not allowed on this forum and might get you banned.
I strongly advise to delete the comment and use https://www.steamtrades.com instead.

5 years ago

Thx

5 years ago

Preordered Yakuza 0 to increase the chance of getting all of them on PC and I'm not sure I want to play the Division...so kinda meh.
Worth it for the people who don't own Yakuza 0.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.