April 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ April 27th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† May 4th 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts

F1 2020

• RU/CIS together with Turkey: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Turkey
  • China, Viet Nam, India, Kuwait, Qatar, United Arab Emirates - same sub
  • LATAM: Bahamas, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico, Philippines, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Bermuda, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Grenada, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Puerto Rico, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
    It has been confirmed that at least some of these countries receive the ROW package, if not all.
  • Everyone else: ROW {sub/362653/}

Main Assembly

Aven Colony

Popup Dungeon

Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break - {sub/371787} can be activated anywhere apart from Japan.
Initially, customers from Japan also received the ROW key above {sub/371787} but after talking to the support, this was replaced with the correct package, {sub/481911/}
Locked packages exist for RU/CIS and China as well, but customers from these countries receive the same ROW (without Japan) sub as everyone else.

Notes:

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 75% of 4770 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/973580 W 1 $29.99
F1 2020 94% of 15546 - ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV app/1080110 W 0 $59.99
Shenmue III 84% of 382 - ๐Ÿ† 7.50 CV app/878670 W 0 $49.99
Main Assembly 92% of 428 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1078920 W 0 $19.99
Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break 78% of 323 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/1101360 W 0 $29.99
Remothered: Broken Porcelain 54% of 312 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/1142390 W 0 $29.99
In Other Waters 94% of 535 - - 2.25 CV app/890720 W M 0 $14.99
Aven Colony 74% of 1241 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/484900 W 0 $29.99
SIMULACRA 94% of 1659 - ๐Ÿ† 0.75 CV app/712730 W M 2 $4.99
SIMULACRA 2 89% of 665 - ๐Ÿ† 1.20 CV app/1011190 W 0 $7.99
Colt Canyon 93% of 195 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/940710 W 0 $14.99
Skully 78% of 14 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/1249110 W 0 $29.99
Popup Dungeon 85% of 454 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/349730 W 0 $24.99

Retail:

• $347.87

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: ROGUE MANSION

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

For how much longer can IGN keep up the good Choices before it's back to December or even July standards?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Overall Iโ€™d say itโ€™s a pretty decent month, so letโ€™s not cancel this time, all right?
[New subscription] I was able to keep myself under control even when Control was featured last month, but I am unable to say no to this selection.
[Maybe subscribe] My first thought was that this bundle isnโ€™t stellar, but now I see that there are some interesting games featured. But are they interesting enough to pay this much?
[Pause] Definitely some "meh" games in here. Donโ€™t take it personally, Humble, but from a value perspective, itโ€™s not great...
[Cancel] I'm truly sick of headliner games without DLCs. Count me out, Humble.

My gaming preferences are not broad enough to ever go for Humble Choice but very happy to see Aven Colony bundled finally. Have been eyeing that one for 2 years.

3 years ago

I would have been happy to see Broken Porcelain if I didn't already pick it up.

3 years ago

Already have Shenmue 3 and Simulacra and not really interested in the rest, it could be the first month I pause in over 2 years...

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

Definitely a no here, I think this might be the first monthly there's not a single game of interest to me.

3 years ago

Got a region locked key for Rock of Ages 3...
Should I contact the support? I will

3 years ago*

The key you receive is the ROW sub and that excludes Japan, that's why you can't redeem it.
I didn't see this exclusion because there was no notification message when creating a gift link, it should have said that it's not redeemable in Japan.
You should indeed get a Japan locked package instead, namely {sub/481911/}.

3 years ago

Thanks for the info! Waiting for their response right now.

3 years ago

Another skip for me.

3 years ago

Even more activation locked garbage. Why do I even bother with Humble anymore? If they're gonna region lock everything down, then at least LOWER THE PRICE FOR US.

3 years ago

Same bro. If we're paying in dollars I feel like we deserve to have normal keys as everyone else. If they wanna do region lock at least have regional pricing...

3 years ago

at least none of these had scummy "game rename" like control, and no noteworthy DLC!!!
i hate it when the game still need to be bought twice for steam bundle
besides i can't skip my $6 subscription unless i want to get cancelled in the first place

i still hate those reglock though, WHY!!!!

3 years ago

Hm...
In Other Waters is on my wishlist, Skully looks hilarious. Already own and completed Avon Colony.
As for the rest.. about as far from my field of interest as you can get.

Pretty meh, this one.

3 years ago

Not interested.

Shenmue 1 & 2 are on my wishlist... maybe one day 3 will be. In other waters has a lot of praise, although unsure. Skully looks like there is some charm, again unsure.

Some games I would at least try but have no interest in buying. But it's mostly duds for me. Have enough racing games to not play. Horror games don't normally do much for me, especially if they rely on be scary to be fun, and that one looks really bad.

There isn't one game that makes me even consider buying this. Got a few games out of this coupon but guess I'm ending it early.

3 years ago

Meh, Shenmu 3 for me. And MAYBE Aven Colony. Rest are for trades or gifts.

3 years ago

Horrible.

3 years ago

There are about 4-5 on my wishlist but they aren't top of my wishlist so it really makes this bundle just seem meh.I'll pause again and just save my sub for a better month.

3 years ago

Is that where we are, in the world of game bundles? Now "4-5 games on my wishlist" is not worth $12?!

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

I actually have the classic sub so I get everything for $12 a month.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Nah I just looked over the games for a bit and I just couldn't pull the trigger since they weren't really high on my wishlist to get. Felt it was better just to save and hope the big titles next month will be something I really want.

3 years ago

Maybe the size or usage of the wishlist is just different, but I understand your reaction.

3 years ago

I use my wishlist to keep track of games I'm interested in. My top 20 games are pretty much the ones I really want and the rest are ones I have an interest in. The 4 games in this monthly bundle this month are ones I have interest in but not enough to make me want or need this bundle. Plus with so many games I own, I tend to pass up things just because I never know when I'll get to them.

3 years ago

I hope you didn't feel like having to justify because of my comment, it's totally up to you. I guess even Canis was just surprised. :)

3 years ago

No, I didn't take it that way. I just felt like mentioning how I use my wishlist mainly because you mentioned usage. I did apologize to Canis as I did take his comment the wrong way.

3 years ago

With 1300 games wishlisted, they probably have 4-5 hits every month. Give them some space to bemoan a month too! ;D

3 years ago

I think I hit only 2 this month...

3 years ago

Hmm. I wonder if your wishlisted titles are too good or too bad for Humble Choice. Probably both? ;)

3 years ago

Likely both...

3 years ago

Just because my wishlist is big doesn't mean I have to have all those games. I'll add any game I have an interest in gets added to my wishlist. I will go through it at times and remove stuff too. I've been subbed to Humble monthly since it started. After a while, you just don't feel like buying some of the bundles. Also when you have the number of games I have you don't get 4-5 hits a month. If the big games in the bundle are what I really want I'll grab it.

It is funny how it seems to upset you about what I buy and what I don't.

3 years ago

I'm surprised how much you managed to misjudge my comment and my intentions.
Why did you think that you had to explain your wishlist habits?
What made you think that I care about anyone's wishlist?

I made a joke that even people with large wishlists should have the right to bemoan a bundle. And I marked the joke with an emoji. I have no idea how much more obvious I could have made it.

3 years ago

I went off your responses with Ekaros. When they said they only had 2 wishlisted you replied with what sounded like you were mocking me by if their two games were too good or too bad for Humble Choice. Your first comment was fine it was just your response after that I went off of. Iโ€™m sorry I took it the wrong way but text is sometimes tougher to understand someoneโ€™s intent.

3 years ago

Yes, that's where I am. It's my money and sub so why does it matter to you what I choose to spend my sub on. I have almost 7,000 games on Steam alone. Just because you think it's worth your money doesn't mean it's worth mine. The games in it that are on my wishlist aren't even the big games in the bundle.

You need to remember that everyone looks at things differently than you do. 7 of the games I do not want and I don't feel like adding them to my account for just the "+1". I already have too many of those and they just become clutter. I use to buy every bundle that came out from every bundle site and now I'm overstuffed with a lot of garbage shovelware.

3 years ago

It doesn't "matter" to me, per se -- it was just a surprising comment.

7 of the games I do not want and I don't feel like adding them to my account for just the "+1".

This is a bit weird also -- you clearly could just keep the 5 wishlisted games and give away the other 7. Who suggested that you had to keep all 12? That's literally why this site exists.

Anyway, if you got anything other than just "surprised reaction" out of my comment, you're reading into it a bit too much. No one is "upset" (except maybe you, judging by your defensiveness). Of course it's your money and your sub, and you can do what you want. Have at it!

3 years ago

Sorry if I misunderstood your comment. I just see this so much from all types of sources where people seem to feel like because someone doesn't want something or think something is worth their time or money and then others act like that person should think just like them or like the same things. It happens a lot with gamers. Especially right now with the new consoles. Some of these idiots act like console wars are a cool hip thing. lol.

I do know I don't have to keep all 12 games and I do know I could give the others away but the other games just don't feel worth it to me. Yes, they are on my wishlist but I just don't want to waste a month sub on them. I'd rather save it for games I would want more. I just don't see the value in it for me.

Again, I apologize I took your comment the wrong way. I did overact a bit there.

3 years ago

Stoked for this month, three games I'm into: F1 2020, Main Assembly and Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts.

3 years ago

Skully looks like is something I'd I'm playing (though it is quite buggy! It's quite fun, and suits the collectathon spirit in me).
Simulacra 1&1 also seems cool.

F1 would probably go to my nephew. Don't play many FPS games anymore, maybe Sniper is worth checking out? Still haven't tried any Shenmue games, so unsure if that is a drawcard or not. Most of the others don't look like my sorta thing.

On the fence Bought it. Worth the $8 as part of my yearly sub, I'm just not sure of the personal worth...yet.

3 years ago*

That's a great bundle, if you ask me. I always hate to miss some good games when I pause, but this puzzle solves it, I can pause without regrets. I'm very satisfied.

3 years ago

another easy instaskip

3 years ago

Hard to pay ยฃ5 and still feel ripped off. Even a pain in the arse to giveaway. Yikes.

3 years ago

Thanks for another amazing thread Lilly!

Sorry you have to deal with all of the "OMG HUMBLE IS RUINING MY LIFE" comments!

3 years ago

Indeed, the entitlement is great in some.

3 years ago

It's like a bundle without any highlight games, I understand why everyone hated it. On the bright side, I'm missing all games except Simulacra.

3 years ago

Gosh that F1 game would be awesome to play :X

3 years ago

Good news: you can now get it for cheap in a bundle! Hooray, eh?

3 years ago

Not really since can get the key cheaper than the bundle.

3 years ago

I was hoping "Tech Support: Error Unknown" would be in this monthly. Its price seems to be slowly dropping.

3 years ago

Its available now for $2.49 if you really want it.

I would wait for a bundle, as I just got done playing it yesterday. I don't even know how I got the game since its not bundled - Some random exchange perhaps?

Anyways, it is largely a phone tech support simulator with static dialog options to choose from between calls (even when a non-customer contacts you) with a little voyeur elements (not as much as other dystopian games like Orwell or Beholder) but its light on hacking. All the "hacking" can be done through UI or optionally through command prompt type stuff that for the most part your employer has to give you access to over time. There are some choices to be made but when reaching 20-25 in game days the choices and progression seemed sparse, though it did give me access to one ending. I only recommend this game to people who really want a mobile phone tech support simulator, as the mundane nature of the static available responses to never ending tech support and some non-tech calls ended up outweighing the significance of the story for me. My Steam review is here if you want more details.

3 years ago

2500+ games and in the last 6 HC I didn't own a single one of the 12 games.

3 years ago

and again trashes....

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.