December 2019 Humble Choice

06 Dec 2019 - 03 Jan 2020

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ December 27th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† January 3rd 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

• RU/CIS + Turkey + India + Argentina + Brazil - Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Georgia, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Russian Federation, Serbia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
    Activates as "Shadow of the Tomb Raider [Game only] (RU/CIS+)"
    Run-lock: can only be played in those countries
  • Everyone else: ROW (activates everywhere)

Blasphemous

• RU/CIS - Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Republic of Moldova, Macedonia, Serbia, Russian Federation, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
  • South America - Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Paraguay, El Salvador, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
  • Asia - Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Japan, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Mongolia, Macau, Malaysia, Nepal, Philippines, Pakistan, Singapore, Thailand, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Vietnam
  • Africa + ME - United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan, Angola, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Burundi, Benin, Botswana, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Central African Republic, Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Cameroon, Algeria, Egypt, Western Sahara, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Gambia, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Israel, Iraq, Islamic Republic of Iran, Jordan, Kenya, Cambodia, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Liberia, Lesotho, Libya, Morocco, Mali, Mauritania, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Somalia, Samoa, Syrian Arab Republic, Eswatini, Chad, Togo, Tunisia, Trinidad and Tobago, United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Yemen, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe
  • Everyone else: ROW (activates everywhere)

Warning: Shadow of the Tomb Raider is just the base game, even though the Steam library and store entries have been renamed to "Definitive Edition". It does not contain the Season Pass or other DLC. On Steam the missing DLC can be bought in one purchase via this bundle.

ย 

Extras to claim for your games:

!addlicense ASF 371339,402433,317880

ย 

How do I generate a Gift Link now?

On the "Choose your games" page, you click a game, scroll down and click "gift to friend" instead of "get game". Then you see the usual region lock notification about countries that receive a different game version than you do or do not receive the game, and you can pick between generating a gift link or sending the game via email.
"Get game" will instantly reveal the key and NOT simply add the game to your Downloads page for this bundle.

Note: The guess / leak for Void Bastards is NOT included.

ย 

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Shadow of the Tomb Raider 79% of 14149 โค ๐Ÿ† ? CV app/750920 W M L 0 $?
Blasphemous 85% of 2780 โค ๐Ÿ† 24.99 CV app/774361 W 0 $24.99
Phantom Doctrine 74% of 1829 โค ๐Ÿ† 39.99 CV app/559100 W 0 $39.99
Dead In Vinland 81% of 466 โค ๐Ÿ† 19.99 CV app/573120 W M 0 $19.99
Horizon Chase Turbo 95% of 962 โค ๐Ÿ† 19.99 CV app/389140 W M L 0 $19.99
Dark Future: Blood Red States 82% of 114 โค ๐Ÿ† 24.99 CV app/370870 W 0 $24.99
Desert Child 84% of 38 โค ๐Ÿ† 11.99 CV app/844050 W M L 0 $11.99
Aegis Defenders 75% of 91 - ๐Ÿ† 19.99 CV app/371140 W M 0 $19.99
X-Morph: Defense 92% of 970 โค ๐Ÿ† 0.00 CV โ˜  app/408410 W 0 $19.99
Ancestors Legacy 79% of 2129 โค ๐Ÿ† 5.25 CV app/620590 W 0 $34.99

Extras: Arrog - DRM-free Game

Retail:

• $216.91 + ?

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Did you really have a choice?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Iโ€™m a big fan of what the X-Monthly Morphed into.
[New subscription] Home for the holidays, ready to Raid some Tombs!
[Maybe subscribe] Baby, itโ€™s cold outside, how about some games to warm me up?
[Have] Own those, thanks. Nowโ€ฆ first to the sled gets the gingerbread!
[Pausing] My house is under Elf Surveillance, I have to pause all activity and lay low until January (financial hibernation included).
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] Santa Claus is coming to town, we don't need no IGN!
[Complaint] How can you take the surprise out of the Monthly for Christmas of all times?

Already have GRIP and Mages of Mystralia (got 100% achievements on it too).
Graveyard Keep was in a previous bundle, Bad North was free on Epic, and I've heard SF5 and Shadow of War are DLC hell...

4 years ago*

Second month and already more than 10 games. That's great to see. Better choices than last month too, I think.

4 years ago

Oowww 3 wishlisted game on #2 Choice

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

I bought it in USA, but when I created a giftlink for Blasphemous, it listed 125 countries it couldn't be redeemed in: AE AF AL AM AO AR AZ BD BH BI BJ BO BR BT BW BY CD CF CG CI CL CM CN CO CR CU DO DZ EC EG EH ER ET GA GE GF GH GM GN GQ GT GW GY HK HN ID IL IN IQ IR JO JP KE KG KH KM KP KR KW KZ LA LB LK LR LS LY MA MD MK ML MM MN MO MR MW MX MY MZ NA NE NI NP OM PA PE PH PK PR PS PY QA RS RU RW SA SD SG SL SN SO SR SS SV SY SZ TD TG TH TJ TM TN TR TT TW TZ UA UG UY UZ VE VN YE ZA ZM ZW

4 years ago

Maybe this will help (scroll down to "Why are the region locks from the "Create a gift link" pop-up different than the ones mentioned on the SteamGifts thread corresponding to that bundle?").

If you're from USA, you get a ROW key, regardless of what the notification says.

4 years ago

Ugh...thank you so much for the pointer/explanation...I had to Fail a trade on barter because I thought my gift-link was region-locked (after verifying with this thread that it wouldn't be). I could have traded it after all!

Thanks again, for this and for everything!

4 years ago

Also, for what it's worth, steamlocked.com gives the same (wrong) warning. Bleh.

4 years ago

When I try to gift Shadow of the Tomb Raider it gives me a middle east warning, that the game can only be activated there, traders haven't agreed to take it due to this reason, can I ignore this warning?

4 years ago

First, check out the question and answer from the Humble Choice FAQ about "Why are the region locks from the 'Create a gift link' pop-up different than the ones mentioned on the SteamGifts thread corresponding to that bundle?"

Then, note the region locks for this bundle based on where the key is requested:

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

RU/CIS + Turkey + India + Argentina + Brazil - Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Georgia, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Russian Federation, Serbia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
Activates as "Shadow of the Tomb Raider [Game only] (RU/CIS+)"
Run-lock: can only be played in those countries
Everyone else: ROW (activates everywhere)

4 years ago

so the region lock notification can be safely ignored if it's redeemed in the Everyone else category?

4 years ago

If it was a key that was generated from a region that is in "everyone else", then the region lock notification can be ignored UNLESS you received some unique warning from Humble like you are saying elsewhere that differs from everything found so far. Then you would need to do research on a site like https://steamlocked.com/ which pulls from SteamDB to determine whether Steam has any subs with country banning or exclusivity for these extra countries you mentioned.

4 years ago

It shows this when I choose my country on the steamlocked site
Some versions of the game may be banned in your and these countries (Algeria Bahrain China Egypt Iraq Japan Jordan Kuwait Lebanon Libya Morocco Oman Palestine Qatar Saudi Arabia Tunisia United Arab Emirates Yemen)

4 years ago

If Humble's key redeem or gift link page actually gave you this warning:

CAN ONLY BE ACTIVATED in these countries (then it listed all middle east countries like Jordan, Lebanon, Kuwait, etc.. )

That is not consistent with any SubID's region restrictions, as there is no SubId (on steamlocked) that shows Jordan in "Countries allowed to activate:" or "Countries allowed to run:". There is only one sub that includes Jordan in a list of banned countries.

Any sub that does not have "Countries allowed to activate:", "Countries allowed to run:", or "Banned Countries" can often be activated on Steam from anywhere

It is possible that giftlink distribution in this case is restricted more than what Steam enforces for keys.

4 years ago

Are you from / did you purchase the bundle from any of these countries?

Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Georgia, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Russian Federation, Serbia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan

If yes - then only people who are from these countries can activate your key
If no - then anyone will be able to activate your key.

But to be sure, could you please paste here a screenshot of your gift link notification? It can be that Middle East receives a different type of notification than others and it hasn't been reported so far.

4 years ago*

I redeemed the game into my account so I can't get that notification to show anymore, however I remember it was like this:
Note that this game CAN ONLY BE ACTIVATED in these countries (then it listed all middle east countries like Jordan, Lebanon, Kuwait, etc.. )
I did purchase the game from inside Jordan and I emailed humble support and they said they can't change the region locks

4 years ago

can some1 pls explain me how new subscription works on hb, lite means i can pick one game out of 10, basic - 3 games /10, premium - 9/10?

3 years ago

Lite ($5) gives you 0 games per month. All it does is give 10% off Humble Store purchases and lets you download games from Humble Trove. I suppose if you're planning to go on a buying spree and spend at least $50 at Humble Store then you might as well subscribe to this for a month first.

Basic ($15) gives you the same perks as above but allows you to pick 3 games from the monthly offer.

Premium ($20) is like Basic but you get to pick 9 games.

After the games are revealed at the start of each month you can decide to skip a month, in which case you obviously don't get any of the games, but the month you paid for doesn't get "used up".

There will always be at least 10 games to choose between, but there may be more. 10 is just the number that those of us still on the Classic plan ($12 per month) get to choose. I highly recommend the Classic plan for time travellers.

Oh, and if you subscribe for 12 months at once the subscription itself is 10% less. You still get to skip months whenever you want.

3 years ago

how do i get classic plan? i thought it was for the ppl who were subscribed before they made new sub system. i was subscribed in 2018 before new system.

3 years ago

to obtain the classic statut , you must be an active subscriber of Monthly when the change of monthly was effective (december 2019 ) . If you has canceled and not paused the subscribe at this date , it's too late .

3 years ago

There is no way to get the classic plan. If you had an active (even if paused) subscription to Humble Monthly back in late December then it automatically got changed to Humble Choice Classic and will stay that way until you cancel, after which there's no way to get it back (aside from time travel).

3 years ago

Subscription + Bonuses
Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

3 years ago

Is Shadow if Tomb Raider from here different from Shadow of Tomb Raider Definitive Edition?

1 year ago

Yes, it's just the base game

1 year ago

Alright thanks:)

1 year ago

Keys are back in stock (Ancestors Legacy (?))

11 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.