I just want to know how people feel about this game and why. So if you could answer a few of these questions I would appreciate it.

Those who do not want it.

Why don't you want this game. Has a review told you the game is shit or are you just not interested in it?

Those who have played it.

Do you like/dislike the game? What don't you like about it and what do you think is cool about it.

My personal opinion:
I like the game. It is really fun to play with your friends and is actually a challenge. I actually think it is a little hard. Even on the easiest setting the swarms of enemies can easily take out all four of you. Though the AI are a bit stupid at times, they are not the worst AI I have played with. They actually do their part and kill enemies. Although they don't pick up health when they need it, they survive relatively long. I watched the "WTF is" review for this game. The guy has way too high of expectations for games. He doesn't even attempt to look at the good parts of the game and he exaggerates about the bad parts of it. He also said Dino D-Day is bad. . . I love Dino D-Day. The game is super fun. Personally, I never trust reviews on games. I would recommend Revelations 2012 to people who like the Left 4 Dead styled games.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I think most of us saw this

1 decade ago

I saw it, and i own the game.

I'll get around to it when i have time.

1 decade ago

This is one bad mod for L4D .

1 decade ago

I watched Northernlion play it.. That was about all I could take.

1 decade ago

i just get it in a gamespot giveaway for beMine 4... so i'm going to test it...

1 decade ago

Same here. If the game is bad enough to melt my face then Gamespot and Dark... Artz are so getting sued!

1 decade ago

I'm sorry, but what?

If you think this is a good game, you are not a gamer. There is nothing good about Rev 2012. The AI are RETARDED, everything about it is SHIT.

1 decade ago

Thank you guy with the the America flag behind you. :D

1 decade ago

I want to make a "Stronger than Revelations 2012" group. I dont even know if its possible to get 100% on this(it has probably bugs on achievements. This game has bugs on every single thing)

1 decade ago

I was going to, but it'd be 50% at best. Some of this shit is frankly next to impossible, so...

1 decade ago

the most discouraging thing about it is that I've never witnessed so much hate about a game before..It's crystal clear there's something wrong with it.

1 decade ago

He also said Dino D-Day is bad

No way....REALLY? Thats an AAA title though...whats wrong with that guy?

1 decade ago

I think he plays too much league of legends... Oo

1 decade ago

I haven't played it, would like to, just to beat it.

Considering the history of the company, their handling of customers and blatant lies on the forums and review sites, it'd be interesting to try the game myself.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by CatEatingBroccoli.