Purchase the MARCH 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive DARK SOULS™ III + Ashes of Ariandel™ DLC with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF MARCH (2nd MARCH) for $12* to receive the MARCH bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.

• If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON FEBRUARY 23th, 2018

• NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Limited time offer (promotion ends 9:59 AM PDT, 2nd MARCH): $20 USD wallet credit granted after annual plan purchase. (source)

Also, it's too late to buy the February Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

If DARK SOULS™ III is not available in your region you will get Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection instead (the exact sub is: Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection (ASIA) which can be activated and run only in TW,HK,CN,SG,MY,PH,VN,TH,ID,LK,KH,LA,BN,MO,KR).
List of countries where DS III is not available (according to Humble Bundle)

The ROW key of DARK SOULS™ III from this bundle activates in all countries but Japan. RU/CIS customers will also receive a ROW key.

Splasher is region locked for:

• RU/CIS: SteamDB
  • China: SteamDB - needs confirmation
  • outside of these: ROW
    There is a warning that Splasher can't be activated in New Zealand, but there is no such region lock on SteamDB, therefore the key is probably redeemable.

Games:

Pay early and get: DARK SOULS™ III + Ashes of Ariandel™ DLC

Additional Early Unlock: Overgrowth

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
DARK SOULS™ III 90% of 49,183 reviews 0 $59.99
DARK SOULS™ III - Ashes of Ariandel™ (DLC) 58% of 2,189 reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $14.99
Overgrowth 74% of 2,569 reviews 1 $29.99
Lost Castle 90% of 8,850 reviews 0 $9.99
Splasher 97% of 248 reviews - 0 $14.99
Aviary Attorney 94% of 529 reviews 0 $14.99
Last Day of June 92% of 660 reviews 0 $19.99
Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?! 80% of 189 reviews 1 $14.99

Note: Overgrowth activates as this sub (It doesn't include Receiver or Overgrowth - Forum Key, which is included when you buy it from Steam)

If DARK SOULS™ III is not available in your region you will get Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection instead:

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection 53% of 10,023 reviews 0 $59.99

Retail:

• $179.92

Humble original: Drawkanoid (keys unlikely if Valve keep refusing to give out HB-sufficient quantities)

Smash things at hyperspeed in Drawkanoid, a re-imagining of the classic brick-breaking genre. Draw your paddle to bounce blindly fast balls exactly where you want them. There's bullet time to help you out, but the game gets faster as you get better. Upgrade your ship and deploy powerups strategically to help you survive and score huge combos in the blink of an eye.
Last brick syndrome is dead!

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 2nd MARCH!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it that time of the month again?

View Results
Amazing Dark Souls unlocks! I'm subscribing / resubscribing.
After I saw the early unlocks, I decided to cancel my subscription. Hasta la vista, IGN!
Once a subscriber, always a subscriber. One more month for me.
Feeling conflicted about this one, I'll decide later.
I already own these games.
No, deffinitely not this time.

Tbh, I don't know any of these games except DS3. None of these game look interesting to me.

6 years ago

splassher confirmed not5 redeemable for SEA (at least indonesia so far)

6 years ago

You mean that you are unable to activate the key at all? Was the bundle bought from IN or did you get the key from someone else?

6 years ago

bought it by myself but using EU VPN to get DS3. So i'll say win-win . i got DS3, but can't get splasher

6 years ago

Pretty good monthly, imo. But those GPU requirements for The Last Day of June... My potato doesn't even have the minimum with its HD 7850. ;___:

6 years ago

I don't completely understand region restrictions. I am in the US and should get a ROW key for Splasher. I understand that I would not be able to activate an RU/CIS key, but if I create a giveaway for my ROW key, can someone from RU/CIS activate it or should I put a restriction on the giveaway?

6 years ago

A ROW key works everywhere

6 years ago

6 years ago

So, even though I'm in the United States, my ROW copy of Splasher indicates that it won't activate in certain countries, including Russia. Can those warnings be ignored, or is something else wrong?

My understanding is that ROW isn't necessarily the same thing as World Wide (WW).

6 years ago

That is correct. ROW is Rest of World. That is, a key that can be activated outside of the region restricted areas, such as those with their own region restricted key. Despite that general description, ROW keys have been activated even in countries that have gotten their own region restricted keys. So I think it really all comes down to how Steam handles it. It's also possible that Steam can change if/when any given country is restricted from activating a ROW key at essentially any time they choose.

6 years ago

So, to be clear, my ROW Splasher key can be activated everywhere EXCEPT the regions/countries where it has it's own region-specific key?

6 years ago

Yes, that is the general point of it. Steam is still weird with them and it MIGHT be possible that a ROW key can be activated in RU/CIS as well. But to be safe, you should always assume that it can't.

6 years ago

My understanding is that ROW isn't necessarily the same thing as World Wide (WW).

You're right. There are certain games that have a "Region X" and a "All regions except X" versions, but in this case there's a "Region X" and a "Worldwide" version.

You can check on the SteamDB packages page for the game, when you click a sub ID there are two types of region restriction messages at the top: "This package is only purchasable in specified countries" and "This package can NOT be purchased in specified countries". There's no subs with the latter for that game.

6 years ago

...but in this case there's a "Region X" and a "Worldwide" version.

But in this case, there doesn't seem to be a WW Splasher key. There are Region X keys (Russia-only, China-only, etc.), and there are All Regions Except X keys (Everywhere except for Russia and China), but no plain everywhere keys, or have I missed something?

6 years ago

Each key corresponds to a sub. There is a "RU/CIS only" sub (150491) but no "Everywhere except RU/CIS" sub, so the non-RU key should actually be able to be activated everywhere.

6 years ago

That's not what other people are telling me (read the comments just above yours). No wonder I'm confused about this.

6 years ago

Well, what Fieryarts said is not wrong per se, the only thing is that he's not aware that the "to be safe" part can be checked on SteamDB.

6 years ago

So, Humble's warning about the key not activating in Russia, China, etc., is wrong?

6 years ago

My key was ROW and the Chinese winner of my giveaway was able to activate it so maybe yes.

6 years ago

That's encouraging. I'd love to hear that someone in Russia was able to activate it, because that restriction seems more firm.

6 years ago

Turns out you were right. I had a giveaway winner for Splasher in Russia, and they were able to activate my U.S. purchased key, so it is worldwide. At first I was going to ask for a deletion or reroll, but I had a winner I already knew, so I took a chance and it worked. Thanks for the information. I'll be less confused about region-locking in the future.

6 years ago

Yeah, that stuff is quite confusing, especially when the stores lie about region locks sometimes. Good to hear it worked out well :)

6 years ago

Is the splasher region restricted?

6 years ago

Yes, there are notes about it in the OP. If you live in RU/CIS, your key will only activate in RU/CIS. There are also notes about China and New Zealand, but I am not sure about those.

6 years ago

I was able to activate it in New Zealand

6 years ago

I can't get splasher or civ6 activated.
I signed up on monthly with US IP.

I'm in Japan atm, but activating with US IP doesn't work. Already tried EU ip as well.
Always get the message: "Sorry, but this product is not available for purchase in this country. Your product key has not been redeemed."

Anyone any tips?

6 years ago

Have you tried activating the key with Japan IP?

6 years ago

yes of course, it gets the same error

6 years ago

There are only 2 locked subscriptions for Splasher: RU/CIS and CN, so most likely your key is locked to one of these regions (as other keys are ROW and should be redeemable everywhere).
Try activating it using Russian ip (or other Country from RU/CIS).

6 years ago

there's no way I was ever associated with these regions. I think I will contact humble support then.

6 years ago

Splasher and Aviary Attorney are now on the bundle list (with a 2nd March 2018 date), but not the others (except the ones that were bundled before) anyone know why?
I'm trying to figure out why I've just lost about $60 CV and dropped to level 6... 😢😅🤔, although even with those two it should only have dropped about $25 😕

EDIT: SGTools has caught up and updated it's copy of (some of) the bundled list, which is much more useful than SG's in this case as it's sorted by recently added 😎

EDIT3:

So, I got a reply back from TempeteJoachim, and it's as HoLYAssAsIN guessed:

It became apparent that a significant number of users have been exploiting particular Humble Monthly games that have been consistently available for very cheap prices from resellers. Not all games are affected so overall Humble Monthly bundles should still give a fair amount of CV, we just want to avoid abuse from users giving away 5 copies of only these games specifically.
We are still looking into this so it's possible that other games will be added or that bundle dates are altered.

I replied that it would be nice if legit givers could somehow keep their CV, maybe you could have a list of games that lose CV faster as the number of copies increases, maybe decreasing after the first instead of the fifth?:

Yes, I realize that not everyone who gave away these games was exploiting the system, but with the tools we have at the moment, it's all or nothing, we don't have any ways of altering the value of particular giveaways besides with their creation date

I also asked if there were any plans on making some kind of official announcement, and if I could quote them here if not:

There is no plan for an announcement (and you can post the information you received), but from now on we'll try to keep an eye on new Humble Monthly games so we can add them to the bundle list quickly if needed.

5 years ago*

Hmm I cant seem to find the reason but that is strange since the value of the hole monthly is 179.92$ so not enough to get it to bundled state O.o
Did you write a ticket for it?

5 years ago

Not yet, I thought I'd check if anyone else knew before bothering support 🙂

5 years ago

I checked if they were in a bundle at the same or if they had their price at 95% and I got nothing.. If they (at a later date) were added to some shady site maybe the mod thought he should mark the monthly as bundled but again that isnt the way they used to do it O.o

P.S. When you get an answer pls tell me :D

5 years ago

Ticket sent, I'll keep you updated 😁

5 years ago

Would you mind notifying me as well for the answer?

5 years ago

NP 😎

5 years ago

Thanks! :)

5 years ago

Reply received 🙂

See down below ⤵ and up above ⤴ 😉

5 years ago

Thanks 0ldNick! The reason they did it makes sense.

5 years ago

Makes sense, yes. But it still sucks for those of us who weren't exploiting the system (any more than usual anyway, some people think HB monthlies should have been counted as bundles from the start 😉)

5 years ago

Backdating it all the way to the bundle release date is a bummer for people who bought and gifted the bundle itself. Especially since policy at the time was clear about what they could expect in terms of CV and we should assume they acted in good faith. I doubt anyone was getting fifty cent keys on Day 1.
( I'm not going to address the "gifts don't need rewards" discussion here. :P )

EDIT: This particular issue could probably be mostly addressed by capping Monthly game non-bundled CV to 1 copy, counting additional copies at bundled value.

5 years ago*

I like this rule, but it's a brand-new mechanic to implement on their end...so it seems unlikely to happen.

5 years ago

Well i agree it sucks if you didn't exploit those games. Also i don't know if the games in bundles give 15% CV because the price of the bundle is 95% less than the total value of the games in it or just because they are in a bundle(hope you can figure out what i'm talking about). In first case the HB monthly games should not be considered bundled(unless ofc 12$ is 5% or less of the total values of the games), otherwise they should have bundled status from the start. My opinion ofc.

5 years ago

15% CV because the price of the bundle is 95% less than the total value of the games in it

That's been the rule, the phrase "bundled list" has always seemed a bit of a misnomer to me.

Also, I've posted the full response from support above.

5 years ago

Sry that this hit you hard. I am against the way they are doing this and I hope they give my examples a bit of thought..

5 years ago

I only lost $60 CV, it's not so bad 😁 it's this quote that has me worried:

it's possible that other games will be added

A lot of my unbundled CV comes from the monthlies 😅

5 years ago

Ouch I hope they don't add the rest of them to bundled since you will fall fall fall XD

5 years ago

Makes no sense if you ask me since there are a lot of ways people used to exploit CV system and this is the 1st one that got marked and addressed, and as far as I see the reseller is at fault here so put those dates there.
I agree with dys above.

Ez system is that only one copy of any game gives you full CV other copies give bundled CV (monthly only or other games up to cg), ez fix a lot of people who didnt exploit the system unaffected everyone wins (except the people who are exploiters XD)

Another way to be fair to everyone is put monthlies as bundled and everyone is at the same. This marking some games as bundled some not is just strange and we have no way to know what game is gonna be marked as bundled and what game wont..

So in the end it is a shit thing to do since it doesnt make clear rules and I personally hate that -.-

5 years ago*

Just going to adress your first point, as what you are saying there is not true at all.

there are a lot of ways people used to exploit CV system and this is the 1st one that got marked and addressed

Over the years there's been dozens of way to abuse CV systems and dozens of solutions (also ones working retroactively) got implemented. I am not saying whether current solution is good and fair or not, I am siply saying that suggesting that it's 'first ever time somwthing like that happens, it's so unfair to me!' is a massive manipulation, it's not the 1st time, not 5th time and probably not even 20th time something like this happens. To name just a few examples from the past:

• at the beggining bundle games were not allowed at all, got adressed by introduction of bundle list
  • long time ago only games from actual bundles were added to the list, not game from 95%+ sales
  • at some point only US price was taken into consideration as SG didn't officially support regionlocked GAs (yet ppl were still giving these region locked copies away), nowadays cheapest region is considered for bundling of game
  • for years you only needed 2 Entries for group/private GAs to get CV, it got changed in SGv2 and thousands of GAs lost all of their CV including hundreds of puzzle GAs not exploiting system at all
  • for years multiple copies gave same experience, so if you gave away 5000 keys you begged from developer you were getting 5000 times CV, but at the same time there were people legitametelly buying 50+ copies for normal price to get featured GA, after changes all these people lost their CV and it was often tens-hundreds of dollars spent on these GAs
  • for long time 95% was a strict price limit for bundled status, yet later on it got changed to just 'exploited' so if too many people were exploiting 94% off game it was added to bundle list as well
  • Region restricted GAs worked same as public, which some people used to cheat system - you live in small region with not many users, you make lvl8/9/10 GA for that region and you are 100% sure your friend is the only one who can enter, but there were also fair users just wanting to make high level gA - and all of these fair users got punished as well

I could go on and on like this.
TL;DR it's nothing new on SG, it's hardly 1st time it happens, just 1st time it affects you maybe.

5 years ago

First of all it DIDN'T AFFECT ME at all..

I am sorry but not 1 thing you said is fixing an exploit but making improvements on the system if you ask me..
But that is just my opinion

Again for everything you said here the rules were clear after the change it wasn't behind closed doors like this. And as I said not 1 GA from me is messed up but the point of this is the behind the door approach and changing the rules under the table without publicly changing them.

Also want to point out that the not strict limit for bundled status is something that is opposite of what one person (who talked to the guy making bundled status) said in another post.

You could have also put the free games. They give 0CV but were added at the later date, all of that is improvements not fixing exploits of the system..

5 years ago*

you said "this is the 1st one that got marked and addressed" - this is clearly a lie, intentional or not, as proven by multiple examples I presented. Going on...

1 thing you said is fixing an exploit but making improvements on the system if you ask me..
But that is just my opinion

Never did I state otherwise, but like you said, it's an opinion, and reality is that improvements can be done by cg only and require chnges in structure of website, reactions can be done by support staff and can be done much more quickly than any improvements (even lesser improvements tend to take months to implement on SG).

Again for everything you said here the rules were clear after the change it wasn't behind closed doors like this.

Again not true, multiple of mentioned by me changes were done behind 'closed doors' so it's also hardly '1st time ever'. For example 95% rule was never publicly announced, only explained much later in forum comment (same as it's in this scenario), same with removal of strict 95% rule and bundling stuff simply because 'it was exploited and close to 95%' - even more in this case it's been months before someone even noticed change and again - only then it got confirmed in forum comment.

I repeat - I do not take a stand here, not saying whether the changes are fair or not, should they be publicly announced or not, I am stating the fact that arguments you rise in defense of your points are either not true or manipulated. It does not affect the fact that your stand may be true, but if so it's best to deffend such stand with true facts, not getting angry when someone point's out that what you are saying is not true.

And as for

You could have also put the free games. They give 0CV but were added at the later date, all of that is improvements not fixing exploits of the system..

Like I said - these were just few examples from the top of my head, nowhere did I say these are all examples (actually opposite, I said there were dozens of cases and I listed just 7), point of it was to show examples for counterargument, not to go through 6-7 years of SG history listing every change ever because it would be too time consuming and thjere's really no point in doing that, 7 cases countering your argument are more than enough to refute an argument ;P

5 years ago

We look differently at what is an improvement of a system and what is fixing an exploit.

For the strict 95% rule I only said what I heard from another guy (as I stated there but you overlooked that)..

And I am not getting angry, not sure where you got that from XD

I will just add this, I am sry if my opinion offended you, but not much I can do there. Since from my active history on this site I always found the mod/support super communicative and this is the 1st time something like this has happened and it lead me to my opinion (which you may call false and not true but to me it is my opinion and it is that)

5 years ago*

I am sry if my opinion offended you, but not much I can do there.

I stated it twice already, but heck, third time the charm, your opinion does not offend me, I am indifferent about the whole situation and do not feel strong about any side (or rather I see valid points on both sides), I replied not because your opinion offends me, I replied because arguments you used to back your opinion are false, so I stated they are false. Nothing more, nothing less. And even if I'd agree with your opinion I'd still point out that some fact you use to back it up is false if it were false indeed.

5 years ago

It really is unfortunate and it does suck for those of us who didn't exploit the CV system.

5 years ago

Reply received, quoted above 🙂

5 years ago*

The resellers who buy Monthlies in bulk have already made their profit on the AAA titles, and are racing each other to the bottom to unload the filler games. There's plenty of these games languishing on the Group Buys Leftovers forum and Barter.VG as well.

I don't necessarily have an opinion either way. The CV formula pretty much broke when keys dropped below 1¢.
But if this is a deliberate and intended policy change, it should definitely be announced and explained.

5 years ago*

It's not really a change in policy (as games available at a very high discount were always added to the bundle list), it's rather not realizing how widespread the issue was with some HB Monthly games.
I knew these games were sold cheap on Group Buys for example, but since it's a non-profit group I didn't think it would be the same from other resellers, but it seems for certain games the prices have been consistently very low since the bundle release (still trying to find more accurate info, but for example from a tracker we've found, Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom was available for 1.2€ once the bundle was released and consistently been offered for 0.5-0.8€ since then, for $30 of CV) and in large enough quantities that a significant number of users have been able to give away 5+ copies of these games (and I don't see them giving away 5+ copies of Civilization VI or XCOM 2 for example).

5 years ago

I understand why it's an issue, and that it needs to be addressed. I don't disagree. I just think it needs more official communication.
I don't think it's ever been stated before that "games available at a very high discount" can apply to individual 3rd-party resellers and grey market.

So now as soon as a game drops below 95% on G2A, it's going on the bundled list?
Backdated to the start of whatever the presumed source is?
Or is there a threshold for how many people have to give 5+ copies before a game qualifies?

Again, I'm not arguing with the idea. I'm saying quantify, and publicize, the decision-making process.

5 years ago

That is why I am saying this is a bad execution of a solution for this problem..

And yeah I forgot about G2A now that you said it it will be interesting since all the games from monthlies at one point will be available for cheap there.. They rly should have gotten a better solution b4 the implementation :/

And as I said in the post above it doesn't make clear rules on the bundled status anymore..

5 years ago

Making them bundled is not a bad solution.

Doing it without fixed criteria, and not announcing it, is bad execution.

5 years ago

Yeah that is why one of my advice is just put Monthlies on the bundled list we all know why all the games are there and done

5 years ago

It's not exactly the first time games are bundled because of resellers, but it's been pretty rare, maybe because a lot flies under the radar, but it happened. It's definitely not easy because we lack the data we have about official stores from websites like IsThereAnyDeal or SteamDB, it's not easy to find out about the quantities and dates, we've found a tracker but it's missing data from several month (so we're hoping to find more info somewhere else), but from what we've seen so far the games are consistently available at these low prices.
So no, don't expect to see games bundled because one guy happened to sell a couple keys of a game over 95% off, but for the future HB monthly bundles we'll definitely keep an eye on the games.

5 years ago

That is all nice but it should be official so others who are not here know this and we don't get a lot of post "Why did I LOSE my LVL", "CV got reduced for no reason", etc.

I still think my solutions are better but what do I know XD

5 years ago

But he was level 1 :-D
A running gag to a Thread a few weeks ago -not from 0ldNick-

5 years ago

Who makes these choices? I mean, the bundling ones, who would need better info sources etc?
What is the tracker you are using?
Most importantly, you should ideally only backdate the bundling to the date you can first verify mass giveaways and a cheap grey market price, mh? I realise this might be identical to the bundle release date.

5 years ago

I agree with dys. We need to know immediately what counts as bundled or not. Not months later. Because if we start to go by some grey market, it opens up some very serious questions:

1. How low is the price on a marketplace before a game is considered bundled?
  2. Which sites do you check, since there are many, including country-specific ones?
  3. What about games from those same sites that are not bundled but also available as cheaply? Why aren't they on the bundle list?

And this doesn't even get into russian key shops, or developer keys (you mentioned above) that people with curator access have been giving away for full credit.

But as to the matter at hand - it's really important to make an announcement about this policy change. It could very well influence the decision to buy a bundle or not for many users.

5 years ago*

It's not really a change in policy

frankly, can't see any change on SG policy...

also: i think my 10 level is filled with those keys (never bought at G2A/Kinguin). done what you're saying spending 25 cents per key.

being 10 level i do not care about CV anymore (even if i like to say it, in giveaways description, if a game has no CV or Full cause well... we're still on SG and we build our levels that way), since long time.

thou, i'm really ok with this (still, fully understanding peeps that are still building their levels) and for any cut to level i might get.

if it's fair to buy for the cheap, getting a lot of CV for the cheap, then is also fair to see that cheap CV going down.

my 25 cents

edit: ie, these below are mines.

View attached image.
5 years ago*

Also keep in mind that since not all games are getting bundled, overall HB Monthly bundles still grant a generous amount of CV.
For example if you take January 2018 (the only bundle where more than 1 game got bundled), you are still getting $166 of CV (instead of $183) for $12 (or less).

5 years ago

Can you then pls make a post/announcement which will be updated with the games that get that status cause of exploits?
I am asking this cause a lot of people are not aware of this (I wouldn't be if I didst stumble on the 1st comment) and this is the 1st time SG has secret policies on how something works and it is not a good thing to start..

Games WERE NEVER before given bundled status cause you can find them on group buy. And if some site gave them at a low price that date was stated for the reduced value, not the monthly date. I am not affected by this (as far as I know since I didnt lose a lvl) but a lot of people who didn't exploit the system are.

Some people dont give away all of Monthly but only games they have/dont want to play so not sure you example for January here is a correct one. And monthlies are not looked at as 12$ but 10$ish since the last one was marked as bundled and it didn't reach 240$ which would make 12$ a 95% off..

Pls look at my post above about how this could be solved fairly, Since if you ask me this is not fair for 0ldNick for example since most of the games he gave are affected with this new (so far SECRET) policy for changing the bundled status and he lost 60CV..

5 years ago*

Games WERE NEVER before given bundled status cause you can find them on group buy

And it's still not the case but maybe I didn't explain it clearly enough. I thought Group Buys was the exception, that these low prices were only there because it's non-profit and so that only few copies could be bought at that low price. But it's not the case and they have been available at these low prices daily in large quantities on website like G2A and Kinguin.

Since if you ask me this is not fair for 0ldNick

The system is hardly fair to begin with since most of the time we get more CV than we paid for. I can assure you that I didn't spend $5,532.45 on giveaways (probably not even half of that) and I'm pretty sure that's the case for almost everyone.

5 years ago

So we can now expect to see G2A to dictate the status of bundled games a shady site.. You rly should make this official then.

Most of my GAs are bundled so I know that I didnt spend that amount of money. I dont have money to GA any other way, and I know a lot of people dont but that is not at question but the change that you must agree is unfair to 0ldNick..

I will just post my solution for this that make much more sense if you ask me:
-Ez system is that only one copy of any game gives you full CV other copies give bundled CV (monthly only or other games up to cg), ez fix a lot of people who didnt exploit the system unaffected everyone wins (except the people who are exploiters XD)

-Another way to be fair to everyone is put monthlies as bundled and everyone is at the same.

This marking some games as bundled some not is just strange and we have no way to know what game is gonna be marked as bundled and what game wont.. And is making the rules of this site for marking status be very unclear.
I know a lot of times I explained someone on how the CV works now I can just say well you will never get it since shady russian sites make the rules :(

5 years ago*

Tempete, thanks for clarifying the situation.

In my opinion, significant changes in site operations should be communicated. Transparency is important, especially on a site like this.

5 years ago

Agreed. There is no problem if the admins decided to change something but it is important to tell the public what will you do and the reason, instead of in silence.

5 years ago

I didn't spend

me neither :P (+ these pic and what i'm saying is only to get a fairer site, if possible.)

below something, still full cv, 25 cents. or like these but CV has been reduced.

View attached image.
5 years ago

Don't know about the rest of your CV but thanks for the info. Was wondering why i went back to 5 and those 2 getting bundled status explains it. :)

5 years ago

Now I am wondering why they got on the bundled list and did some mod mess stuff up or did they change how games get on bundled list.. Hmmm

5 years ago

Yeah i used to wonder myself but there are so many sites that sell keys thats is kind of hard to find where it might been sold for 95% off.

5 years ago

Yeah but then again not sure why add them to monthly and not put them from the date the shady site added them hmmm. I mean then we can put all of them as bundled since at one time they will end at a shady russian site XD

5 years ago

Perhaps, but not all of them end up being sold for ridiculous prices.

5 years ago

Quite a few of those I gave away got bundled status too. Still shows up as unbundled in Steamgift tools though :P

(Cursed Castilla, Shiness the Lightning Kingdom, Norwood Suite, Aviary Attorney, Splasher, Hiveswap: Act 1, Scanner Sombre are those that just changed for me, most likely quite a lot more for other people)

R.I.P. my dreams of reaching lvl7 this month.

5 years ago

Yeah SGTools always takes a bit to catch up...

Scanner Sombre explains some of the rest of my drop, but I gave away all of that monthly and the rest still seem to be full CV, maybe all HB monthlies are going to be added to the bundled list regardless of value, and they just haven't done them all yet... 😰

5 years ago

Welp if that happens, I guess I'll be back to lvl2 or something :D Nearly all my games are Humble Bundles haha

5 years ago

We might need to get the torches and pitchforks... 😅

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

😆

5 years ago

Hahaha, lets hope it doesn't go that way XD
Since I know a lot of people who gave only Monthlies :P

5 years ago

Hmmm. These games you mentioned can be bought from 0.22 to 0.70€ in greymarkets. Could be the reason. I mean it happened again with Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare being sold for 2€ and sth in https://www.cdkeys.com.

5 years ago

Again not sure if the date of the bundled status should be put on monthly date and not the date it got on that site for such a low prices..

5 years ago*

I agree with you on that.

5 years ago

Damn, lost 170 CV...

5 years ago

Oh that hurts :O
All from monthlies being marked as bundled or?

5 years ago

Yeah, I gave away multiple copies of Aviary Attorney, Splasher, Cursed Castilla, Hiveswap, Scanner Sombre. Have no idea why those got bundled.

5 years ago

Cause you could buy them for hilarious prices and the exploit the CV system, like you did.

5 years ago

I guess region restricted giveaways giving same amount of CV despite being much cheaper in those countries are fair game.

5 years ago

Ouch! 😣

5 years ago

Ouch. : (

5 years ago

Maybe it's just me but I feel the "monthly" has ruined the regular Humble Bundle. It's been like 3 years? Since I bought it?

5 years ago

You mean, since IGN acquired Humble Bundle? It may be true, I'm reading a lot about it. I'm fairly new to bundles and missed the golden age of Humble Bundle. :/
Apparently IGN is pushing monthly bundles and subscriptions, but I'm sure they are aware of the general complaints. Time will tell if they can accomplish to provide good bundles and deals nonetheless.

5 years ago

You haven't bought even Tier 1 of a regular Humble Bundle in 3 years?!

5 years ago

Yeah, find that hard to believe too. BTA and Tier 3 are not often worth it, but it's generally very hard to say no to even a single good game at $1 with 2 bonus games along with it. Or if you're lucky, 2 or 3!

5 years ago

Lost 500$ CV OMEGALUL back to lvl 9
Not sure if I’m even gonna bother going back up to 10 anymore since I hardly use this sit now

5 years ago

Same. I lost about 600 and back to lv9 yesterday. I just created another two SG with the new two covers from HB Sept bundle, wish this time SG won't change the CV.

5 years ago

Dang.
Have a whitelist. (That won-sent ratio though o.o)
Hopefully something reasonable can be worked out by the support team.

5 years ago

Whitelisted. I still think it is a bad idea changing the CV after several months when the bundle released. By their words they made the decision with the price of some mysterious resellers and that's all. Terrible.

5 years ago

But you have a perfect sent ratio of 666!

5 years ago

Have a whitelist for that nice ratio.
Hope something reasonable can be worked out by support.
: <

5 years ago

About the same here, lol. Well, at least I will know not to buy any games for GAs any more, only leeching from now on. :-P

and gifting leftovers/doubles

5 years ago

Drawkanoid (HB Original)
(keys unlikely if Valve keep refusing to give out HB-sufficient quantities.)

4 years ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.