Purchase the MARCH 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive DARK SOULS™ III + Ashes of Ariandel™ DLC with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF MARCH (2nd MARCH) for $12* to receive the MARCH bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.

• If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON FEBRUARY 23th, 2018

• NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Limited time offer (promotion ends 9:59 AM PDT, 2nd MARCH): $20 USD wallet credit granted after annual plan purchase. (source)

Also, it's too late to buy the February Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

If DARK SOULS™ III is not available in your region you will get Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection instead (the exact sub is: Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection (ASIA) which can be activated and run only in TW,HK,CN,SG,MY,PH,VN,TH,ID,LK,KH,LA,BN,MO,KR).
List of countries where DS III is not available (according to Humble Bundle)

The ROW key of DARK SOULS™ III from this bundle activates in all countries but Japan. RU/CIS customers will also receive a ROW key.

Splasher is region locked for:

• RU/CIS: SteamDB
  • China: SteamDB - needs confirmation
  • outside of these: ROW
    There is a warning that Splasher can't be activated in New Zealand, but there is no such region lock on SteamDB, therefore the key is probably redeemable.

Games:

Pay early and get: DARK SOULS™ III + Ashes of Ariandel™ DLC

Additional Early Unlock: Overgrowth

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
DARK SOULS™ III 90% of 49,183 reviews 0 $59.99
DARK SOULS™ III - Ashes of Ariandel™ (DLC) 58% of 2,189 reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $14.99
Overgrowth 74% of 2,569 reviews 1 $29.99
Lost Castle 90% of 8,850 reviews 0 $9.99
Splasher 97% of 248 reviews - 0 $14.99
Aviary Attorney 94% of 529 reviews 0 $14.99
Last Day of June 92% of 660 reviews 0 $19.99
Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?! 80% of 189 reviews 1 $14.99

Note: Overgrowth activates as this sub (It doesn't include Receiver or Overgrowth - Forum Key, which is included when you buy it from Steam)

If DARK SOULS™ III is not available in your region you will get Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection instead:

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection 53% of 10,023 reviews 0 $59.99

Retail:

• $179.92

Humble original: Drawkanoid (keys unlikely if Valve keep refusing to give out HB-sufficient quantities)

Smash things at hyperspeed in Drawkanoid, a re-imagining of the classic brick-breaking genre. Draw your paddle to bounce blindly fast balls exactly where you want them. There's bullet time to help you out, but the game gets faster as you get better. Upgrade your ship and deploy powerups strategically to help you survive and score huge combos in the blink of an eye.
Last brick syndrome is dead!

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 2nd MARCH!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it that time of the month again?

View Results
Amazing Dark Souls unlocks! I'm subscribing / resubscribing.
After I saw the early unlocks, I decided to cancel my subscription. Hasta la vista, IGN!
Once a subscriber, always a subscriber. One more month for me.
Feeling conflicted about this one, I'll decide later.
I already own these games.
No, deffinitely not this time.

oh shit april bundle is so hot

6 years ago

Insane April

View attached image.
6 years ago

I'm fine with Dark Souls, Aviary Attorney and Last Day Of June. That April bundle though, I usually try to not buy like two monthlies in a row but I might have to this time.

6 years ago

omg what a shitty bundle

6 years ago

I have had my eye on most of the unlocks. Great bundle for March.

6 years ago

WOW, those unlocks suck.

6 years ago

Holy potatoes we're in space was JUST recently in a fanatical bundle... isn't this agains to how the monthly games are publicized?
"no previosly bundled games"?

6 years ago*

the may do a correction
"no previosly bundled games at humble bundle"
but neither is correct, cause' sometimes they put some rebundles from humble bundle in the montlhy...

6 years ago

This has been discussed before (on a monthly thread, I don't remember which) and it's about the wording they used back when they started the "monthly bundle" (which they have changed afterwards, I think). They didn't specifically state they wouldn't put rebundles in their humble monthly bundles.

6 years ago

Can't even load the HB site atm, so thanks for letting me know what I got this month :p

6 years ago

I bought this bundle for my future factory day train... and that's where it'll go in its entirety. Aviary Attorney is the only thing I care about and I already have it! XD

6 years ago

Pretty meh

6 years ago

This reveal isn't that satisfying as previous ones

6 years ago

humblebundle is DEAD for now....loading forever ;D

6 years ago

well, i wanted DS3 anyway so its not bad.....

6 years ago

why i bought it ;;
Only Last Day of June looks interesting for me, oh well ┬─┬ ノ (º
º ノ)

6 years ago

Yes! With the no. 2 on my WL included I am a very happy person.

6 years ago

Damn I forgot to buy it for DS3. Oh well. :/

6 years ago

Holy potatoes, this bundle is beyond shit.

6 years ago

What a disappoinment! Only Dark Souls III was worth it, but the rest... damn (>_<)

6 years ago

Lost Castle is a very funny game. If you like games like Rampage Kights, Lost Vikings, Castle Crashers you will love it. It is
very good for local couch coop with a friend. Online coop is also possible.

6 years ago

humble crashed

6 years ago

Rather non special lineup... And I stock piled points... Hope there will be plenty of giveaways for Aviary Attorney...

6 years ago

Wow the rest of that bundle was atrocious. I guess it evens out with Dark Souls 3 and Overgrowth being so good though.

6 years ago

My kind of games :)

6 years ago

LOL, this monthly is so bad. The early unlocks were the best thing about it. As for the rest, very disappointing.

6 years ago

no wishlist, but nothing i already have either. i have the most hope for liking lost castle and last day of june

6 years ago

Uf,so bad from this one! Really disappointed!

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.