Purchase the MARCH 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive DARK SOULS™ III + Ashes of Ariandel™ DLC with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF MARCH (2nd MARCH) for $12* to receive the MARCH bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.

• If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON FEBRUARY 23th, 2018

• NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Limited time offer (promotion ends 9:59 AM PDT, 2nd MARCH): $20 USD wallet credit granted after annual plan purchase. (source)

Also, it's too late to buy the February Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

If DARK SOULS™ III is not available in your region you will get Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection instead (the exact sub is: Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection (ASIA) which can be activated and run only in TW,HK,CN,SG,MY,PH,VN,TH,ID,LK,KH,LA,BN,MO,KR).
List of countries where DS III is not available (according to Humble Bundle)

The ROW key of DARK SOULS™ III from this bundle activates in all countries but Japan. RU/CIS customers will also receive a ROW key.

Splasher is region locked for:

• RU/CIS: SteamDB
  • China: SteamDB - needs confirmation
  • outside of these: ROW
    There is a warning that Splasher can't be activated in New Zealand, but there is no such region lock on SteamDB, therefore the key is probably redeemable.

Games:

Pay early and get: DARK SOULS™ III + Ashes of Ariandel™ DLC

Additional Early Unlock: Overgrowth

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
DARK SOULS™ III 90% of 49,183 reviews 0 $59.99
DARK SOULS™ III - Ashes of Ariandel™ (DLC) 58% of 2,189 reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $14.99
Overgrowth 74% of 2,569 reviews 1 $29.99
Lost Castle 90% of 8,850 reviews 0 $9.99
Splasher 97% of 248 reviews - 0 $14.99
Aviary Attorney 94% of 529 reviews 0 $14.99
Last Day of June 92% of 660 reviews 0 $19.99
Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?! 80% of 189 reviews 1 $14.99

Note: Overgrowth activates as this sub (It doesn't include Receiver or Overgrowth - Forum Key, which is included when you buy it from Steam)

If DARK SOULS™ III is not available in your region you will get Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection instead:

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection 53% of 10,023 reviews 0 $59.99

Retail:

• $179.92

Humble original: Drawkanoid (keys unlikely if Valve keep refusing to give out HB-sufficient quantities)

Smash things at hyperspeed in Drawkanoid, a re-imagining of the classic brick-breaking genre. Draw your paddle to bounce blindly fast balls exactly where you want them. There's bullet time to help you out, but the game gets faster as you get better. Upgrade your ship and deploy powerups strategically to help you survive and score huge combos in the blink of an eye.
Last brick syndrome is dead!

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 2nd MARCH!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it that time of the month again?

View Results
Amazing Dark Souls unlocks! I'm subscribing / resubscribing.
After I saw the early unlocks, I decided to cancel my subscription. Hasta la vista, IGN!
Once a subscriber, always a subscriber. One more month for me.
Feeling conflicted about this one, I'll decide later.
I already own these games.
No, deffinitely not this time.

I got weird tastes. Didn't like the early unlocks but I love me some good indies. Too bad I was impatient and traded for Holy Potatoes a few weeks ago.
Thanks, IGN!

6 years ago

Yep, Indies are the best part of monthlies, especially with great ones like these.

Everyone here complaining was probably expecting 6 more AAA titles to go with DS III ¯_(ツ)_/¯

6 years ago

Same here! Shame I had Aviary Attorney already

6 years ago

Didn't buy it, but this would be the first time I'd be disappointed in a monthly bundle. It's a good quality though.

6 years ago

Meh, rather lame unlocks. I activated Last Day of June, Splasher and Lost Castle. Don't care about the other games though.

6 years ago

another month to complain

View attached image.
6 years ago

subs for ds 3, left with civ beyond earth + some indie games that not my kind of games. meh

ps : anyone want to trade their ds3 with me, please pm :)

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

6 years ago

I'm glad I decided to go back. The bottom half was the best!

6 years ago

Well with DSIII and Overgrowth I wasn't expecting much from the big reveal so I'm not shocked that we get a bunch of third rate indies.

6 years ago

wow

6 years ago

I was perfectly fine with paying the asking price for Dark Souls 3 and DLC... I ended up getting another wishlisted game (Last Day of June) and will check the other games to see if I'd rather activate or give them away.

6 years ago

Not too bad.
Holy Potatoes is AWESOME, just recently finished it, loads of fun. But yeah, got it from that Fanatical bundle... guess that's another giveaway.

6 years ago

Same here, and I even bought that bundle on Fanatic especially cause of Holy Potatoes XD

6 years ago

Pretty much the same :/

6 years ago

2 bundled games really?

6 years ago

I kinda expected something better from this bundle, but I'm not going to complain. I've had Lost Castle on my wishlist ever since the game released so I was pleasantly surprised to see it in this bundle. I am probably going to give Overgrowth a try because it's weird and I like weird. I'm also thinking about activating Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?! because it seems like it could be pretty good. Splasher could be fun. Overall it's actually not a bad bundle, definitely better than the previous one which only had one game I was interested in (Life is Strange).

6 years ago

Amazing bundle! Sold Overgrowth for around half price of the bundle, Last Day of June was wishlisted and somehow I've never heard about Lost Castle and Splasher but both seem to be right up my alley! :D

6 years ago

Well this wasn't that great. I'm fine with indies, just this month had nothing interesting for me. Rather had Civ instead of DS3... but already added it to account before I knew others were getting that and wanted to trade. Such is life :p

6 years ago

Splasher can't be activated in New Zealand. Still get the key, just can't activate it.

View attached image.
6 years ago

Have you tried to activate it? I can't see a region lock for NZ in SteamDB: https://steamdb.info/app/446840/subs/

6 years ago

It gets blocked. More annoying is that I can buy it in store, this lock seems to be related to keys only. I've contacted the support about it.

6 years ago

splasher not working in Brazil also.

6 years ago

Bought from RU-region, Splasher has region-lock? :O

View attached image.
6 years ago

6 years ago

:O thanks

6 years ago

Thank you! Added it to the OP.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

6 years ago

This looks like a pretty good bundle.

6 years ago

Can you tell me something about these games?
I haven’t heard of most of them and need help figuring out what to keep and what to give away

Thank you

6 years ago

I don't have any idea what you like to play. My advice is look at each game and decide for yourself.

6 years ago

I was dissapointed with the rest of the games, still dark souls 3 + ashes is all i need

6 years ago

First bundle in a while I'm somewhat happy with. Dark Souls 3 and Last Day of June are worth the 12€ for me :)
Also excited about God Eater 2 for the next early unlock. Happy to get some wishlists out of it while my 1 year still runs~

6 years ago

first bundle in a while with no repeats... and like half+ of the bundle was on my wishlist

6 years ago

Can you give me the lowdown on which games are good? I haven’t heard of most of them

6 years ago

Only interested in Splasher so I'm glad I didn't buy it.

6 years ago

I am whelmed. But April is tempting with it's early unlock, I wonder if it makes up for it...

6 years ago

decent unlocks

6 years ago

Fairly irritated at myself for forgetting to cancel, since I have less than zero interest in DS3 MAYBE I'm marginally interested in the Aviary one (I guess.MAYbe.) Oh well.

6 years ago

Wow, haven't heard of most of these! I'm keeping everything but Potatoes and Aviary, and Aviary is only being passed on because I already own it. Gonna gift that to a friend for their birthday. =3 Good bundle for me!

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.