Purchase the MAY 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive ASSASSIN'S CREED® ORIGINS (Uplay) with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 April 26th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 May 3rd, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • April 5th, 2019: The April Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

AC: Origins has Ubisoft's region locks.
They're pretty blurry and mixed, so I am not sure what to list here. But for example, we have roughly the following regions:

• NA: US territories including Puerto Rico and American Samoa as well as Canada
  • South America
  • CIS
  • SEA (+ Europe? + Africa? + Middle-east countries?)

From EU it shows the following list: AG, AI, AM, AN, AR, AS, AW, AZ, BB, BD, BL, BM, BN, BO, BQ, BR, BS, BT, BU, BY, BZ, CA, CL, CN, CO, CR, CU, CW, DM, DO, EC, FK, GD, GE, GS, GT, GY, HK, HN, HT, ID, IN, IR, JM, KG, KH, KN, KP, KY, KZ, LA, LC, MD, MM, MN, MO, MS, MX, MY, NI, NP, PA, PE, PH, PR, PY, RU, SG, SR, SS, SV, SX, SY, TC, TH, TJ, TM, TT, TW, UA, US, UY, UZ, VC, VE, VG, VI, VN, XK
From SEA it shows the following list: BD BN BT HK ID IN KH LA MN MO MY NP PH SG TH TW VN (does not include EMEA countries)

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: ASSASSIN'S CREED® ORIGINS - FOR UPLAY (NO STEAM KEY)

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Wandersong 98% of 293 🏆    Giveaways    W M 0 $19.99
Finding Paradise 98% of 6207 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 1 $9.99
Monster Prom 88% of 2125 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $11.99
The Journey Down: Chapter Three 89% of 151 -    Giveaways    W M L 0 $19.99
Do Not Feed the Monkeys 92% of 1258 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $11.99
I’m not a Monster 84% of 217 - 🏆    Giveaways    W 1 $12.99

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Battle Edition leaked for June Monthly

source
Reddit thread

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original: Once Upon A Crime In The West

It all started on Christmas Day, when The Old Sheriff of New Town was murdered. In the days that followed, several dangerous strangers would make their way to the Mount Inn, an isolated shelter on the mountain path between New Town and Old Town, and kill each other.
Youtube video

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 3rd MAY!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Ready2Egypt?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Keep Calm and wait till your subscription runs out.
[New Subscription] The Easter Humble Bunny laid some really good eggs this month. How can one resist owning AC Origins?
[Maybe subscribe] Hmmmm should I make my wallet happy this month? Or should I make myself happy?
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] The Spring Cleanup made me realize that my backlog is too big as it is. There are better games than these that are worth my time.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] Hey IGN, is that a joke? April Fool’s Day was a while ago...
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] I should have put my money into this instead of those Fanatical Mystery bundles...
[Complain] O-M-G, UPlay games again. Next up, Epic Games Store.
Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Instead of I’m not a Monster which was free very recently they could've had The Journey Down: Chapter Two or Chapter One considering they are from 2013/2014 but that would have been too logical and valuable for the customer I guess.

5 years ago

Both have been given away for free before aswell though.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

March, April and now May have been full of absolute garbage. I'm not usually one to complain about Humble Monthly, but we haven't had a good month since February which had Yakuza.

5 years ago

3 wishlisted items. Yes please.

5 years ago

Only two of them were not duplicate for me. I should have skipped this one!

5 years ago

Worst monthly ever.

5 years ago

There is Region restriction, bae :(

5 years ago

Lilly, could you put Assassins Creed back in the title? It's so confusing with Black Ops 4 in both this and next month's thread title. Thank you kindly for your most valuable service to this community!

5 years ago

I was meaning to do that, thank you for the reminder!

5 years ago

Sooo... we got only 6 games and one game on Uplay instead of 8-10 games on Steam? Wow... soon Humble Monthly will give us 1 game on Steam, 3 on other platforms and nothing more.

5 years ago

3 games like ac origins plus one steam game for 12 bucks? O.o this would be so damn amazing. hope your idea becomes true <3

5 years ago

the worst monthly ever

5 years ago

+1

5 years ago

this hib was pretty gross and included sales tax

next month is another non steam game

looks like its time to finally cancel my sub. been subbed since the start. inb4 the shit ship sinks

wasnt "im not a monster" in the bundle free on steam for everyone also

5 years ago

A very lackluster month for me. I might keep The Journey Down: Chapter Three, for the sake of having the trilogy even though I still haven't played the two other games. So much disappointment in my heart right meow.

5 years ago

You should! They theme is really unique as far as point&click games go.

5 years ago

I second that. First part is one of the funniest and most original point'n'clickers I have ever played. Fantastic soundtrack, too. And I'm not even one to be particularly interested in game soundtracks at all...

5 years ago

Yep, I love it. The first game's Tram scene has been my Steam profile's background for years now.

Can't wait to play the 3rd tonight :)

5 years ago

You got me interested. Funny and original? Mmmkay, I'll keep it. :D

5 years ago

You (and eeev) convinced me to keep Chapter 3. ^_^

Buuuut to be super honest with you, I don't really play point & clicky games nowadays. And that's because I prefer to use my Xbox controller, while I'm comfortably reclined in my gaming chair. ;) I know there are softwares that can emulate the keyboard and mouse... I've heard about Joy2Key, but it's not free and I wouldn't spend 10$ (I think?) on something I don't even know if I'd like to use.

5 years ago

For those who don't like AC Origins (like me), this is basically a trash bundle. I hope this isn't indicative of the new CEO of HB's thought of a "good bundle."

Origins is meh, I wouldn't pay for it.
Steam games: 4 ignored, one owned, and one very meh.

5 years ago

The CEO thinks BlackOps4 battle edition is a "good bundle" for June.

Technically I only keep 1 to 2 games per monthly late unlocks and that hasn't changed even if the overall quality has fallen.

5 years ago

Not really a good month, almost a historic low in terms of overall game value (though that probably also means full CV for those that give away the games on SG). Glad I skipped.

5 years ago*

Afraid not; it's only bundle CV for each of them.

5 years ago

Oh, I guess that means monthlies wont be treated as full CV in general anymore since in the past this ones value would have definitely been low enough.

5 years ago

Wow. Another month I'm glad I paused because I had the early already. And seeing the next one, looks like it's gonna stay paused a while

5 years ago

The only game unlocked today that I'm interested in is Finding Paradise. Was hoping there'd be something else that got my interest. At least Wandersong and AC Origins look good.
Edit: Forgot to mention, 3 of the games added today are pretty much all the same genre. Quite disappointing that they wouldn't try to mix it up a bit more.

5 years ago

I had a feeling that with Assassin's Creed as the headliner, the rest of the bunch might be a little muted. And it is, but it's not terrible. I have the first two chapters of Journey Down, so the third was welcome (people who are newer might not recall that Chapter One was bundled all over the place, and Chapter Two twice on Indie Gala, so there would have been a justified outcry if they were included here as premium items).

Finding Paradise was on my wishlist, Wandersong looks interesting, and I'm not sure if I want the multiplayer party games but time will tell. Not a bad month, even if I'm not dancing the OMG dance about it.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

Happy with the reveals for the first time in a few months. Finding Paradise is high on my wishlist, and Monster Prom and Do Not Feed the Monkeys look fun.

Next month is an instant pause, though.

5 years ago

This month's value is only 146.93 too, one of the lowest since... Overwatch October early unlock.

5 years ago

Slightly irritated that Monster Prom was included since it's a high wishlisted but overall probably not too upset I cancelled

5 years ago

A pretty bad Monthly, I'm glad I'm not subscribed, some people might enjoy the games but there's not a lot of variety in the games. One thing that made HumbleMonthly interesting in my opinion, is how they always got games of different genres in there, don't really see it here this time.

5 years ago

Easy to see the bright side of the bundle: My backlog not increased:-)

Conspiration theory: Epic bribed Humble to offer bad monthly:-)

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

omg...

5 years ago

who's still subscribed anyway... ^^

5 years ago

Bought it for Assassin's Creed, but oh wow, this bundle is pure crap. Not a single worthwhile game in it. I don't subscribe to many monthly bundles from Humble, but this certainly will keep me away. Especially when the June reveal is just as horrible.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.