Purchase the MAY 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive ASSASSIN'S CREED® ORIGINS (Uplay) with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 April 26th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 May 3rd, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • April 5th, 2019: The April Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

AC: Origins has Ubisoft's region locks.
They're pretty blurry and mixed, so I am not sure what to list here. But for example, we have roughly the following regions:

• NA: US territories including Puerto Rico and American Samoa as well as Canada
  • South America
  • CIS
  • SEA (+ Europe? + Africa? + Middle-east countries?)

From EU it shows the following list: AG, AI, AM, AN, AR, AS, AW, AZ, BB, BD, BL, BM, BN, BO, BQ, BR, BS, BT, BU, BY, BZ, CA, CL, CN, CO, CR, CU, CW, DM, DO, EC, FK, GD, GE, GS, GT, GY, HK, HN, HT, ID, IN, IR, JM, KG, KH, KN, KP, KY, KZ, LA, LC, MD, MM, MN, MO, MS, MX, MY, NI, NP, PA, PE, PH, PR, PY, RU, SG, SR, SS, SV, SX, SY, TC, TH, TJ, TM, TT, TW, UA, US, UY, UZ, VC, VE, VG, VI, VN, XK
From SEA it shows the following list: BD BN BT HK ID IN KH LA MN MO MY NP PH SG TH TW VN (does not include EMEA countries)

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: ASSASSIN'S CREED® ORIGINS - FOR UPLAY (NO STEAM KEY)

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Wandersong 98% of 293 🏆    Giveaways    W M 0 $19.99
Finding Paradise 98% of 6207 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 1 $9.99
Monster Prom 88% of 2125 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $11.99
The Journey Down: Chapter Three 89% of 151 -    Giveaways    W M L 0 $19.99
Do Not Feed the Monkeys 92% of 1258 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $11.99
I’m not a Monster 84% of 217 - 🏆    Giveaways    W 1 $12.99

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Battle Edition leaked for June Monthly

source
Reddit thread

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original: Once Upon A Crime In The West

It all started on Christmas Day, when The Old Sheriff of New Town was murdered. In the days that followed, several dangerous strangers would make their way to the Mount Inn, an isolated shelter on the mountain path between New Town and Old Town, and kill each other.
Youtube video

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 3rd MAY!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Ready2Egypt?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Keep Calm and wait till your subscription runs out.
[New Subscription] The Easter Humble Bunny laid some really good eggs this month. How can one resist owning AC Origins?
[Maybe subscribe] Hmmmm should I make my wallet happy this month? Or should I make myself happy?
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] The Spring Cleanup made me realize that my backlog is too big as it is. There are better games than these that are worth my time.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] Hey IGN, is that a joke? April Fool’s Day was a while ago...
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] I should have put my money into this instead of those Fanatical Mystery bundles...
[Complain] O-M-G, UPlay games again. Next up, Epic Games Store.

Oh wow, I did bite for AC Origins already and got 4 great indies on top of that. The only uninteresting games are The Journey Down and I'm not a Monster. Great month!

4 years ago

I guess you're not into the whole Papers, Please/Beholder style of games.

I'm pretty much the opposite of you. All but Monster were pretty weak in my opinion. Glad I held off on buying this. :D

4 years ago

I already got Monster and it's pretty boring imho. The games in the bundle offer variety as well as quality and are nice additions to my library.

4 years ago

The Journey Down 3! I finally get to play the conclusion to my favorite point&click series. Also Don’t Feed The Monkeys was wishlists as well, so I’m happy.

4 years ago

More dating sims? Erm . . .

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

Brutal month for me. Holy shit. Absolute garbage outside of AssCreed and Wondersong.

Should have paused

4 years ago

For me it is very bad monthly. Unpaused today and this would be bad move, but since I sold ASSASSIN'S CREED® ORIGINS (also today) for around 9,63$ it is not a disaster.

Ps. Usualy I dont sell games (more like make GA) but this time it would be pause or sell this one and wait for rest - also not so much interested in Uplay games. But next month will be even harder not pause month. For now it looks like i will pause next one - even the early unlock is much worse :/

4 years ago*

Fukit, they gave away I'm not a Monster a few times, I didn't want it then, too. Some good, some bad, 1 very bad.

4 years ago

Oh, wow, this turned into a pretty awesome indie game pack, despite the lukewarm initial Assassin's Creed: We are so out of ideas, we finally did it and used the Origin subtitle with a prequel set in ancient Egypt of all things edition.
Also, Monster Prom is probably the only dating sim I know that can be entertaining for those who do not like the genre. It is not a dating sim, it is a sheer zaniness simulator.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Damn wasn't that long ago I brought journey down chapter 3 oh well it was cheap enough but could've had a great 3 games this month

4 years ago

same here. Just month ago it had 75% discount! I'm happy with bundle anyway :D

4 years ago

about 87$ steam games, bad bundle
might these games do not go to bundle list

4 years ago

Well damn, do not feed the monkey was on my wishlist :V

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Origins + Monster prom + journey down wishlisted; finding paradise it's ok. Already have Do not feed the monkeys, otherwise it would have been the perfect bundle.

4 years ago

I don't think there is a single game in this bundle that really appeals to me. I'm not sure that's ever happened before. Anyway, definitely not my cup of tea.

The Journey Down: Chapter Three is sure to get bundled again if the first two are any indication. I'd also probably say something similar about anything published by Alawar (the last 2 games). Oh and "I am not a Monster" was free.

4 years ago*

3 months in a row the reveal only filled with indie games, it would better if there is a $30 value game mixed in, but no, just stuck at $20 and below.
Though I recognize all of the indies this time and they are sounds good, but still..

4 years ago

As indies are much better than AAA nowadays, is that a bad thing?

4 years ago

Not bad. Besides I don't mean it has to be AAA, but a kinda big indies with around $30 price tag like The Long Dark, Observer, The Witness etc. in the past monthlies.

4 years ago

I love indie. Best month for me so far

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

yep, all is non-action indie.. I think this month kinda bad-balanced. All good for me — and all awful for someone.
Especially for those who believe that even Wandersong is "indie trash" XD

4 years ago

Very nice bundle for me, added almost all games :) Shame I am not a monster was included though :')

4 years ago

Don't find this to be too bad. Bit disappointed with I'm not a Monster, sure, but Wandersong, Finding Paradise and Do Not Feed the Monkeys all seem like high quality, interesting games, all with super great reviews. Journey Down seems pretty great too, and Monster Prom seems like a nice change of pace I guess. If this just had something different than AC Origins for the headliner/early unlock it def would have been up there for me.

4 years ago

Decent games, almost all wishlisted, but nothing spectacular. Happy overall, but next month reveal is terrible... :(
Lots of whining in the thread, as is tradition. :D

4 years ago

Luckily I paused ;)

4 years ago

Glad I paused - I was only interested in Wandersong & Do Not Feed The Monkeys. Hope to get them through GAs or other means!

4 years ago

No just no. This bundle its the last for me... With the 12$ i go to the steam store and make a bundle better than this.....

4 years ago

i'm glad i bought the bundle, i got 4 games from my wishlist (AC origin + finding paradise + the journey down chapter 3 + don't feed the monkeys)

i don't care if AC origins is for uplay

4 years ago

happy cakeday!

4 years ago

thanks

4 years ago

Wow, that was soooo weak, im just going to cancel my sub instead of pausing.

4 years ago

Wanted origins and already have 20 hours in it.
Still feel let down. Lacks variety. If you dont like these types of games previously there where 1 or 2 great alternatives. Not this time.
Doubt im getting more monthlies (only if something really desirable). Regular bundles seem to have better games for my taste.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.