Purchase the JANUARY 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Wizard of Legend, Just Cause 3 XXL Edition, Project Cars 2 with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ December 28th, 2018: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† January 04th, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • โŒ› December 07th, 2018: The December Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Just Cause 3 XXL Edition + Project CARS 2 are restricted in Japan. Customers in this region will receive $5 Store Coupon as a replacement (one coupon for both games). This store credit will expire on February 1st 2019, 10 AM Pacific.

Just Cause 3 XXL Edition
RU + India + Brazil exists, but there are no mentions yet that HB delivers this specific sub for the customers in these regions.
Everyone receives a ROW key.

Project CARS 2
Restricted also in Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Philippines, Timor, Laos, Singapore, Vietnam, Brunei, Myanmar (Burma), Thailand, China, Korea (North and South), Hong Kong, Macao, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea, and Taiwan. Customers in this region will also receive $5 Store Coupon as a replacement. This store credit will expire on February 1st 2019, 10 AM Pacific.
Everyone else receives a ROW key .

Observer cannot be redeemed in Russia and Belarus (restriction added on 2022-03-04)

January 2019 Monthly Early Unlock - Region information (according to HB)

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Pay early and get: Just Cause 3 XXL Edition, Wizard of Legend, Project Cars 2

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Wizard of Legend 88% of 3270 reviews - ๐Ÿ† 2.40 CV 0 $15.99
Just Cause 3 XXL Edition Store link - ๐Ÿ† 7.5 CV (should be given away as Just Cause 3 XL (subid 76709) 0 $78.35
Project CARS 2 71% of 3471 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV 0 $59.99
Q.U.B.E. 2 83% of 370 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV 0 $24.99
Observer 82% of 2066 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV 1 $29.99
Sundered 80% of 1136 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV 0 $19.99
Regions Of Ruin 87% of 655 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 1.80 CV 0 $11.99
The Darkside Detective 95% of 470 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 1.95 CV 0 $12.99

Retail:

• $254.28 ($261 according to HB)

CV:

• 33.9 (all games give reduced CV)

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

๐Ÿ’ก Humble original: Roombo: First Blood (Justice Sucks)

Roombo: First Blood is a comedic, top-down, stealth-action game about being a robot vacuum cleaner and fending off burglars that have broken into your home.
Video
View it on Steam

Keys have been added!!!

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 4th JANUARY!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!
Thanks to GodFeelling for the leaks!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

What is your New Yearโ€™s Resolution?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] To forgive IGN for all the ways theyโ€™ve ever wronged me and stay subscribed. Easy enough with Just Cause 3 as early unlock.
[New Subscription] To make a bold move. And what bolder move is there than subscribing to Humble Monthly?
[Maybe subscribe] Ponder less whether I should buy a subscription or not.
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] Remembering every month to pause my subscription BEFORE the autocharge date. I usually only remember afterwards :|
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] Save some money for better deals.Project Cars 2 helps with that.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] Not listen any more to all the IGN haters out there. Iโ€™ll showโ€™ em how itโ€™s done. Starting next month though :(
[Complain] Convince Fanatical to launch their own Monthly subscription! Iโ€™d be first in line to get one. IGN disappointed me too many times.
[Boycott] Not getting trapped again by subscription promotions. Easy to fulfill though, since these are offered for new subscribers only, so there will be no more chances for me to get one.
[Potato] Iโ€™ll beat my addiction to nicotine / caffeine / free-to-play games. (As ifโ€ฆ)

Wizard of Legend is nice, but I'll think about it as the other 2 don't appeal to me. Maybe they'll pop another one of those desperation offers at the end of the month... :)

5 years ago

That's a pause for me. JC3 is interesting, but it's often cheap.

5 years ago

Wizard of Legend seems interesting, I'm seriously considering this monthly :)

5 years ago

So Just Cause 3 XXL Edition is Region Locked for RU/CIS ?
Can someone who activated actually confirm this ?
What about Project CARS 2 ? Is it also region locked ?

5 years ago

That's a definite no from me. Maybe if they have some good bonus early reveals in a few weeks.

5 years ago

I'm interested in all 3 a bit... don't have any I think... but... should I get it now or wait for a special offer at the end of the month? :p

5 years ago

If you can wait, it's always better to do so. Innevitebly they'll try to bribe you with something ;)

5 years ago

My cynical take on the trove games being delayed a week: this will be the standard going forward, to try to get more subscribers to delay pausing, hoping some will forget.

5 years ago

Wouldn't surprise me. It's the same reason they have the 2 dollar bonus in tier 3 of some of their bundles. Makes people unsubscribe at the last second or forget :)

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

I already own Just Cause 3 since 28 Mar, 2017. Didnt play it, but will probably activiate because of DLC if I ever do :)

5 years ago

Interesting-looking reveals, I like them more than the last two pack, despite still not containing any games I would play myself even for a secondโ€ฆ

5 years ago

Another skip. Naisu.

5 years ago

Good for those who strongly want PC2

5 years ago

I wish I'll win PC2 on sg thanks to this!

5 years ago

Just like me...!!!

sob sob

5 years ago

Wizard of Legend is a great early and PC2 and JC3 are great games to give away.

5 years ago

Already own Wizard of Legend. IT'S A GREAT GAME BTW. esp with two players. Already own JC3 though... not sure if i sud sub.... tempting but..... :\

5 years ago

It's tempting for Project CARS 2 alone.

5 years ago

Already got JC3 (and hate it) so giving that away for sure.
But I probably get it, just to get a month closer to finish my yearly sub. Unlocks this month where decent after all.

5 years ago

Got is for Wizard of Legend(was thinking of getting it during the winter sale) and I'm sure my brother would enjoy Project Cars 2.
That's also the last of my 3-month subscription, only took a year to use them all.

5 years ago

Only mildly interested in Wizard of Legend and don't really care about the other 2 games. Easy PASS! :D

5 years ago

@sensualshakti it might be worth clarifying this:

Customers in Japan don't get Just Cause or Project Cars, but instead get ONE $5 coupon for the both of them.

Customers in regions restricting Project Cars only also get one $5 coupon.

This is just based on their wording, but they don't say anything that leads me to believe JP customers get two coupons.

5 years ago

You are right indeed. I updated the region locks description. Thank you!

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago

It's hard to say for sure, but in general Japanese publishers make a pretty large effort to not sell their games on PC in Japan. And when they do, they are often much more expensive than in other regions. Some games aren't even available on the Steam store, despite there being JP language options in the global versions. So for some games, you have to buy a physical copy, which don't really go on sale (you can still find copies of old games that regularly sell on Steam for US$2-3 for $60-70 in stores).

There's not a huge PC market in Japan, but my guess is that they're able to control their prices more easily and get people to buy console versions, and deals like Humble Bundle are just way too good of an alternative - but they have to compete in other countries, so they have different marketing strategies there. Think of it like how games that sell for $5-10 on Steam have to sell for $1 on Android / iOS because of the different markets.

However, this kinda seems at their whim - Games in the Just Cause series aren't usually region locked out of JP on other online stores as far as I know, but in this case it is. At the same time, Capcom games are usually region locked, but it looks like the Mega Man Legacy Collection in last month's monthly bundle isn't. So it seems kind of random almost, and I think at times even Humble doesn't know - I've had more than one case of them forgetting to put a region lock warning on the bundle page for a game with unredeemable keys, and also cases where I bought a bundle that later didn't include games for the JP region, despite them being global keys.

That's a lot of writing to say that you're right - it's "publisher problems." I hope that made sense! But in general, there's a good chance any game by a Japanese publisher will not be available in a bundle for JP customers.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago

wow sucks to be in Japan, maybe all trade some1 for PC2

5 years ago

How to giveaway the Just Cause on here? I only see XL version, not XXL?

Thanks for any help!

5 years ago

If it has a sub create a support ticket for it to be added to the list of games.

5 years ago

ty!

5 years ago

in case someone search thread for this question: I created ticket, but support cannot add this edition, because this one is "bundle", not "sub" or "app". So, everyone should do "Just Cause 3 XL" for GAs

5 years ago

Can anyone in Brazil confirm the region restriction of Project Cars and Just Cause?

5 years ago

Only interested in Wizard of Legend. Probably will trade for it and any other unlocks. Will get them cheaper avoiding the 2 big headliners

5 years ago

Project Cars 2 made this an instant Yes for me. the other 2 I couldn't care less about

5 years ago

If you like a lot of action just cause 3 is a must just to mess around.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.