Purchase the JANUARY 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Wizard of Legend, Just Cause 3 XXL Edition, Project Cars 2 with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ December 28th, 2018: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† January 04th, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • โŒ› December 07th, 2018: The December Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Just Cause 3 XXL Edition + Project CARS 2 are restricted in Japan. Customers in this region will receive $5 Store Coupon as a replacement (one coupon for both games). This store credit will expire on February 1st 2019, 10 AM Pacific.

Just Cause 3 XXL Edition
RU + India + Brazil exists, but there are no mentions yet that HB delivers this specific sub for the customers in these regions.
Everyone receives a ROW key.

Project CARS 2
Restricted also in Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Philippines, Timor, Laos, Singapore, Vietnam, Brunei, Myanmar (Burma), Thailand, China, Korea (North and South), Hong Kong, Macao, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea, and Taiwan. Customers in this region will also receive $5 Store Coupon as a replacement. This store credit will expire on February 1st 2019, 10 AM Pacific.
Everyone else receives a ROW key .

Observer cannot be redeemed in Russia and Belarus (restriction added on 2022-03-04)

January 2019 Monthly Early Unlock - Region information (according to HB)

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Pay early and get: Just Cause 3 XXL Edition, Wizard of Legend, Project Cars 2

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Wizard of Legend 88% of 3270 reviews - ๐Ÿ† 2.40 CV 0 $15.99
Just Cause 3 XXL Edition Store link - ๐Ÿ† 7.5 CV (should be given away as Just Cause 3 XL (subid 76709) 0 $78.35
Project CARS 2 71% of 3471 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV 0 $59.99
Q.U.B.E. 2 83% of 370 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV 0 $24.99
Observer 82% of 2066 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV 1 $29.99
Sundered 80% of 1136 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV 0 $19.99
Regions Of Ruin 87% of 655 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 1.80 CV 0 $11.99
The Darkside Detective 95% of 470 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 1.95 CV 0 $12.99

Retail:

• $254.28 ($261 according to HB)

CV:

• 33.9 (all games give reduced CV)

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

๐Ÿ’ก Humble original: Roombo: First Blood (Justice Sucks)

Roombo: First Blood is a comedic, top-down, stealth-action game about being a robot vacuum cleaner and fending off burglars that have broken into your home.
Video
View it on Steam

Keys have been added!!!

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 4th JANUARY!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!
Thanks to GodFeelling for the leaks!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

What is your New Yearโ€™s Resolution?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] To forgive IGN for all the ways theyโ€™ve ever wronged me and stay subscribed. Easy enough with Just Cause 3 as early unlock.
[New Subscription] To make a bold move. And what bolder move is there than subscribing to Humble Monthly?
[Maybe subscribe] Ponder less whether I should buy a subscription or not.
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] Remembering every month to pause my subscription BEFORE the autocharge date. I usually only remember afterwards :|
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] Save some money for better deals.Project Cars 2 helps with that.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] Not listen any more to all the IGN haters out there. Iโ€™ll showโ€™ em how itโ€™s done. Starting next month though :(
[Complain] Convince Fanatical to launch their own Monthly subscription! Iโ€™d be first in line to get one. IGN disappointed me too many times.
[Boycott] Not getting trapped again by subscription promotions. Easy to fulfill though, since these are offered for new subscribers only, so there will be no more chances for me to get one.
[Potato] Iโ€™ll beat my addiction to nicotine / caffeine / free-to-play games. (As ifโ€ฆ)

Damn, Guess I'll try to win/trade for Project Cars 2

Kind of want to sit on the sidelines a while since I just cancelled last month

5 years ago

I'm considering getting this monthly, hit me up and let's discuss

5 years ago

Nice, course now I'm fence sitting because of the $99 offer.
This month has been an ungodly expense for me though, I'll let you know, but don't hold it if you get an offer you like for it

5 years ago

I'll pause out of this one. I've already got most of the Just Cause bundle, and don't really want the others enough to stay in.

5 years ago

Are the dlcs worth it for jc3 or are they just cosmetic stuff?

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

Are the worth it considering i have the base game or its just one or two missions?

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Happy holidays!

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Then i suppose i will save my money eventhough i really want pc 2. But if the whole jc3 xxl pack is a single key i suppose it will be a pass for now. Thanks for the help.

5 years ago

Iโ€™m glad I paused this month already own jc3 xxl got it for like 11 last summer sale, so Iโ€™ll probably pass since other unlocks donโ€™t interest me.

5 years ago

Yeah I also got JC3 XL edition (is this the same edition?) during Autumn sale for 6$. So will be pausing. Don't think it will be that good after the last great HB Monthly especially with such a good unlock.

5 years ago

Yeah, I got the XL edition myself, not sure what the XXL edition is, unless the only thing I can think of unless that gives you like access to the weapons/vehicles dlc as well?

Since I think the XL edition just gave the base game + those story expansions?

5 years ago

Yeah I researched, you got the Land, Sea and Air missions/expansions, only dlcs for consmetics like guns and vehicles aren't included. I don't care much for those. But they removed the XL pack from Steam store though.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/225540/discussions/0/1743352529766775942/

5 years ago

Hm. Interested in Just Cause and Project cars.
Might be a bundle I could buy

5 years ago

May be a pass. I can't even get Project Cars 2... overall would have been a pretty solid early reveals though.

Edit: Found a nice game on their store to use the $5 coupon on so went ahead and got the early unlock. Worth it :)

5 years ago*

What was that nice game?

5 years ago

Age of Empires II: HD (not for everyone though :P)

5 years ago

AoEII is great :) Very nostalgic!

5 years ago

Age of emires II and III are both really awesome games. Especially if you dont mind playing online you can spend a ton of hours on each of them.
By the way get the dlcs if they arent included.

5 years ago

Hm is 5$ when converted to php?

5 years ago

It was 250

5 years ago

Will try to get Wizard of Legend from someone, I wouldn't play the rest. But it's a solid games set, even without unlocks.

5 years ago

This is the worst news for Japan user.

5 years ago

Yeah, I would have bought this bundle =(

Sometimes the keys can still be activated in Japan, so you may be able to get a friend to buy it. I'm not sure if these keys can, though.

5 years ago

I got JC3 XL edition during Autumn sale for 6$.
Is this the same edition as XXL? If not what's the difference? Only interested in missions, not so much cosmetics.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

XL has the base game and the Air, Land & Sea Expansion Pass (which includes 3 mission packs with weapons and vehicles)
XXL has the base game and Expansion Pass plus 4 vehicles and 3 weapons DLC so if you're interested in missions and not so much all the vehicles and weapons, XL is the best offer.

5 years ago

need to remember to pasue again unless they will make some adjustments....one coupon for 2 early unlocks...

5 years ago

Wizard of Legend plus other games?
I'm in. Even if I don't like any of the other games, I've got Wizard and some stuff for friends/giveaways.

5 years ago

same

5 years ago

having not bought any of these games, it looks like a solid monthly to me

5 years ago

I've finally cancelled my annual subscription. My last bundle will be revealed in February, and then I'll never have to deal with those not so humble SOBs from IGN anymore.

5 years ago

Will be interesting to see if they'll autocharge me despite pausing, like they did for December. :P Somewhat interested in JC3 but the other two are nothing to me.

5 years ago

Meh... Looks like another "November-like" setting - aka: Interesting, wishlisted indie, and also other stuff...
(That or I'm not interested in Racing, and doubt that my rig can handle them explosions).

5 years ago

Anyone knows how the Just Cause 3 XXL edition comes in terms of keys? I already own the game and the Sea, Air and Land expansion so i was hoping to at least be able to get the other DLC out of it and give the the rest away.

5 years ago

Its just one key unfortunately

5 years ago

Damn. Thanks for the reply

5 years ago

Hmm worth getting for PC2 only?

5 years ago

All 3 the early unlocks have achievements. That is not show in the table.

I'm pretty sure I'll buy the bundle. wizard of Legend is on my wishlist. Don't care about the other 2', so i hope the complete bundle will be good.

5 years ago

Is the actual Project Cars 2 steam key region locked anywhere? I can't find any package on steamdb that would seem to have this region lock.
I'm trying to figure out if my friend (from restricted country) will be able to activate the key if I buy the bundle for him.

5 years ago

There's a RU/CIS version and a Bulgaria + SEA version, but there's no mention that HB actually sends out these kind of keys.
Considering that they don't allocate to SEA country their region locked version, I would say that everyone gets a ROW key, including RU/CIS. But of course these are only my opinions.

5 years ago

Yeah that's my opinion as well. Thanks for your reply :)

5 years ago

Hi, is there still no confirmation about Just Cause 3 XXL Edition "cis" region lock ?, considering buying it even if Just Cause 3 locked, although it may be wise wait for steam sale start

5 years ago

Wait for steam sale, for the past few sales the base game was sold for 5 bucks.

5 years ago

I know, Just Cause very cheap with regional price for me, its mostly other two I interested in + gamble for possible good stuff

5 years ago

If you are willing to try project cars 2 its a must buy in any circumstance as those 2 games are worth much more than 12 dollars. Everything else will be just some extra games.
Even i consider getting the bundle while i have just cause 3 as i dont think i will be able to grab project cars 2 in any price like that anytime soon.

5 years ago

None so far. I am still waiting for it. I assume that it's a ROW key after all, otherwise someone would have said something by now.

5 years ago

Thanks for the info, will test it tomorrow

5 years ago

can you explain meaning of "ROW key". I would like to subscribe hb for this month, but i didn't get PC2 :(

5 years ago

If you're from one of those countries listed up top, you will not receive a key. Instead, you will receive a $5 Humble Store credit.
Everyone else receives a ROW key (ROW = rest of the world), which means that it can be activated anywhere.

Assuming that you buy the bundle from Indonesia, you will not receive a key, but if you trade for a copy (or ask a friend from another region to buy the bundle for you), then you will be able to activate it.

5 years ago

thank you for the info.. i'm understand now :D

5 years ago

Got roped in by the $99 yearly deal.

5 years ago

Project CARS 2
i was looking for a racing game, neat

5 years ago

+1

5 years ago

No sure if I want to pause or not...
I'm already own JC3 base game (unplayed backlog), so is it worth for the DLC?
The other (revealed) games are not my thing atm, but seems worth to keep for GA/trade.

5 years ago

Monthly has been worse and worse lately. I only buy if I want the initial unlocks.

5 years ago

Can someone provide SubID of Project CARS 2?

5 years ago

https://steamdb.info/sub/70550/

Bought from Germany.

5 years ago

Thanks for info.
ROW key but region locked in HB.
I'm sad.

5 years ago

I am In Ukraine and got
Just Cause 3 XXL Edition ROW - https://steamdb.info/sub/323988/
Project CARS 2 (ROW) - https://steamdb.info/sub/70550/

5 years ago

Many thanks! A lot of people were waiting for this confirmation :)

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.