Purchase the APRIL 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst, and Mafia III + Mafia III: Sign of the Times with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Limited time offer:

available for upgrading and new customers for April only. Promotion ends April 6 at 9:59 a.m. Pacific time. $20 USD wallet credit granted after annual plan purchase. Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible. Wallet credit is only available to customers who purchase an annual subscription between March 30 at 12:00 a.m. to April 6 at 9:59 a.m PT. Promo subject to Humble Bundle Terms of Service. Promo is subject to change.

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/checkout

Note: Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible.

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF APRIL (6th APRIL) for $12* to receive the APRIL bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON MARCH 30th, 2018

• NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the March Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Mafia III is region locked for Poland. Customers in this region will instead receive Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection as a replacement
Possible workaround for Polish customers that want to get Mafia III

Mafia III also has regional versions and HB might provide these instead of ROW keys:

Mafia III: Sign of the Times (DLC) seems to be ROW (can be activated even in Poland)

GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst is currently restricted in Japan. Customers in this region will receive $5 Wallet Coupon as a replacement
The wallet coupon will be added automatically to your account if you are in the Japan region and you will see it on your Coupons page
This coupon will EXPIRE on May 4th at 10 am Pacific. Please use your coupon before this date!

Customers from ASIA, RU/CIS get a ROW key (SreamDB) for GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst although region locked versions exist for this game.

Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection is ROW. (confirmed)

Laser League
Despite the fact that the game has some region locked version (BR and RU/CIS) it seems that the keys delivered are ROW. RU/CIS confirmed to get the ROW version: https://steamdb.info/sub/144625
However, customers from Chia will get The Guest instead.

Official Humble Bundle article about these region locks

Games:

Pay early and get: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst, and Mafia III + Mafia III: Sign of the Times

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided 67% of 12,003 reviews 0 $29.99
GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst 80% of 2,210 reviews 0 $49.99
Mafia III 47% of 12,694 reviews 0 $39.99
Mafia III: Sign of the Times (DLC) 87% of 96 reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $9.99
Outlast 2 86% of 8,099 reviews 0 $29.99
Lara Croft GO 93% of 651 reviews 0 $9.99
Subterrain 84% of 576 reviews 0 $16.99
AER Memories of Old 87% of 269 reviews 0 $14.99
Laser League 90% of 449 reviews - 0 $14.99

Notes:

1. GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst will also activate GOD EATER RESURRECTION
  2. The Steam Store version of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided includes DLCs: Jensen Story: Desperate Measures, Intruder Gear, Enforcer Gear, Classic Gear, Augmented Covert Agent Consumables Pack.
    This bundle only contains the base game.

Originally the DLCs were missing, but they have been now added to the bundle key as well.

Customers from Poland will get instead of Mafia III:

Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection 53% of 10,055 reviews 0 $59.99

Customers from China will get instead of Laser League :

The Guest 79% of 320 reviews 0 $9.99

Retail:

• $216.91

CV (yes, the games get partial CV for this one):

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Humble original: Lyric Sonata

A miniature sidescrolling adventure across music notation platforms, for solo cursor.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 6th APRIL!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

With the $20 promo, what's the price of this for CV calculation purposes?

View Results
Woop, I can't wait to hold DXMD/GE2/M3 in my hands and caress them gently. Steam keys, you shall be mine!
Don't really need what's known so far, but I'm still gonna risk it. Bundles are addictive loot boxes too.
I fell prey to all these $10/$20 wallet credit offers for annual subs and now I'm subscribed until Spring 2042. Somebody send an extraction squad, I beg you - just get me out of this contract!
Hey IGN, gib Nier Automata or I'm not paying. Thanks.
Gosh, it's like Bad Rats all over again. What a lame early unlock. Pausing this month.
I'm betting we'll get three Late Early Unlocks™ revealed midway through March.
You know what, a region locked free to play MMO DLC key would really spice things up. You listening, Humble?
To be sufficiently edgy, I'm making my purchase decision on April Fools' Day. Oh wait, they autocharged me two days earlier.

Hey, guys
I am not sure if this is legit, but some guy just posted about seeing the unlocks early in his profile (something similar happened a while ago with one weekly)
Enjoy the leak, although take it with a grain of salt

Edit: so the leak turned out to be fake. Sorry for any inconvenience, lads. At least you took a good laugh at my expense, haha. Cheers

View attached image.
6 years ago*

Immortal Redneck and Thimbleweed Park wouln't be surprising in a monthly.
Where the Water Tastes Like Wine is really new, but I've read an article about the devs saying it was a complete catastrophe financially, so maybe.
Wouldn't Conan Exiles rather be a early unlock game if it was in a monthly ? It's really the only of these games I don't care at all but isn't it a game a lot of people want ?
Octahedron is really recent and published by Square Enix, would be a bit suprising to see it there already but not impossible I guess.

Would be a really solid bundle if it's true, only Conan I don't care about.

6 years ago

I honestly came here to confirm the leak more than anything. You guys are my first source of information for this type of stuff. I personally find it plausible. cheers

6 years ago

Where the Water Tastes Like Wine is really new, but I've read an article about the devs saying it was a complete catastrophe financially, so maybe.

Well, selling an experimental game with an undefinable genre for 20 bucks usually does that. Most similar games I saw had a 10/12/15 dollar price tag, and still usually ended up in bundles to generate at least some money. Hell, 'Beat the Game', a 10-dollar title, is now in an IndieGala pack, and that is also an experimental game.

Wouldn't Conan Exiles rather be a early unlock game if it was in a monthly ? It's really the only of these games I don't care at all but isn't it a game a lot of people want ?

Read the recent reviews. The game is already barely keeping 1-2000 players around, even the 10-year-old half-forgotten Age of Conan has fifty times more players. It is just yet another game in the sea of survival games, but with a Conan license, because we really want to turn Robert E. Howard's corpse into a turbine by making him spin so fast in his grave that it generates energy. Unless UbiSoft achieves it faster with the corpse of Tom Clancy, of course, who should be rolling around the speed of a drill by now just after the Division alone. :D

6 years ago

the power of the spiral is just some dead guy?

View attached image.
6 years ago

lmao xD but hey Division isn't so bad, except totally unrealistic

6 years ago

Conan has failed miserably, wouldn't be worth to be an early unlock, people wouldn't pay 12$ for it. Water whatever, redneck and octacraptron looks like shovelware so i'm not surprised. SE puts their AAA games on 50% sale after few months of release so this one isn't surprising at all. The only decent unlock i see here is thimbleweed park.

6 years ago

By Crom!

6 years ago

If that leak is right this would be a very nice bundle, I was already considering to get it and now I'm even more tempted.
Although the two newer games in there make me doubt about the veracity of it.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

6 years ago

the current humble thread on /v/

6 years ago

May I ask what is that site? O.o

6 years ago

the videogames board on 4chan

6 years ago

Oh, thx for info :)

6 years ago

That's what I was thinking too, they always had all the games in the picture including the Humble Originals which is missing here

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

6 years ago

Would be great if true since I have Thimbleweed Park and Where the Water Tastes Like Wine in my wishlist, but I doubt it. We will see in a few days.

6 years ago

乁( ◔ ౪◔)ㄏ

View attached image.
6 years ago

now THAT is a bundle i want

6 years ago

No Fortix?

6 years ago

Fortix will be in Humble Trove as DRM Free ¯ \\ (ツ) / ¯

6 years ago

If only it had Lethal League :(

6 years ago

With that many badrats, its instabuy :D

6 years ago

I wish it had Bad Rats VR instead of that Skyrim indie game thing that no one ever heard about.

6 years ago

If you threw in Bad Rats Redux as well, the whole world would explode :D

6 years ago

Here's the thing with leaks concerning HB or for just bundles in general. This very well could be 100% legit, but it could change by the time the bundle is released. Of course there is no Humble Original shown but the staff might not of added it to the bundle pic yet. If there's any truth to it at least a couple of these games should be in the monthly. The likelihood of all of these games besides the early unlock being involved not being there is EXTREMELY unlikely. In a few days we should be able to figure out if this is an actual leak or if someone just trolling. On a side note if there does seem to be any truth to this when the HB monthly is revealed, any games not in it that are listed above will more than likely be coming in other bundles some time this month.

My opinion on what's shown in the pic is, it looks like a really good solid bundle worth the monthly price.

6 years ago

Thank you, I added a new chart for the leaks.

6 years ago

I would enjoy this :)

6 years ago

Sounds too good to be true :)
But well...I'm a pessimist :3

6 years ago

Really hoping I get paid for some of my work before Friday now. I already was tempted because of God Eater 2 (Deus Ex and Mafia would be nice, but not must haves for me), but Thimbleweed Park and Where the Water Tastes Like Wine are wish listed, and I love me some Conan (though wasn't aware of this game).

I know this leak could be false, but like others have said, seems pretty plausible.

6 years ago

I'll hold you personally responsible if it doesn't contain Thimbleweed Park ;>.

6 years ago

wow bundle, hope the leak is real <3...

6 years ago

I hope this is false. Maybe a good bundle for others but this contains not one single game I am interested in. Unfortunately it looks plausible.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

6 years ago

Troll

6 years ago

View attached image.
6 years ago

I always wanted Conan Exiles so I hope it's true xD

6 years ago

same

6 years ago

Any regional restrictions for Mankind Divided? I guess not, but still I just want to be sure before giving it away.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

6 years ago

Glad to hear. Thanks.

6 years ago

They do 20$ wallet bonus promotion again:

Limited time offer, available for upgrading and new customers for April only. Promotion ends April 6 at 9:59 a.m. Pacific time. $20 USD wallet credit granted after annual plan purchase. Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible. Wallet credit is only available to customers who purchase an annual subscription between March 30 at 12:00 a.m. to April 6 at 9:59 a.m PT. Promo subject to Humble Bundle Terms of Service. Promo is subject to change.

It looks like regular thing already (1 week before bundle reveal).
https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/checkout

6 years ago*

"Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible."

They really should make those of us who only got 10$ eligible for doing it again for 10$ instead of 20, so we're all on equal grounds. I mean, not that I would sign up for another year in advance anyway, but it just seems so unfair. ;)

6 years ago

Yes, or just give $10 wallet for those people without any condition. Maybe starting a reddit thread or else would help...

6 years ago

I did email their support when they put out the first 20$ offer shortly after I had taken the 10$ one, but the reply of course amounted to "sucks to be you".

(To add insult to injury, the games I picked with my 10$ wallet ended up in a T1 shortly thereafter ;))

6 years ago

Added, thank you!

6 years ago

I subscribed for the first time and have a question. I bought this month’s bundle on March 2nd. My account page is telling me my next payment will be made April 27th. How does that work? It seems I’m getting 2 months for one $12 payment? Will the next month’s unlocks be in my account right away binding me to another month of subscription or will I not get them until the 27th if I let the subscription continue? Thanks for any help. :)

6 years ago

The next month doesn't unlock until you pay for it. If you don't manually pay, unsubscribe, or pause before the 27th, you'll be automatically charged on that day, which will unlock the next month for you then.

I hope that clears things up.

6 years ago

Ah, okay. That makes sense. Thank you so much for the clear answer!

6 years ago

You're welcome.

6 years ago

You subcribe for April's monthly (which is the God Eater 2 etc you see right now in their website) for your $12. If you do not cancel/pause it, your subscription renews itself (as in the next $12 payment will be made) on April 27 for the May's monthly (which will be revealed on Friday) and you will get the early unlocks for May when your subscription renews. You can choose to pay earlier though to unlock the games sooner than April 27th if you want to.

6 years ago

Thank you for the explanation. That makes a lot of sense. I was wondering if the early unlocks would be available right away, and then I wondered how getting them wouldn't bind me to another month. Your answer is very helpful. Thank you!

6 years ago

You're welcome ^.^

6 years ago

if the leaks are correct then im really eager to have then

6 years ago

Have any of you guys received 50% off Monthly coupon? I just found that coupon when I was ready to pay 12$ for April Monthly, paid only 6 in result.

6 years ago

When did you last subscribe to Monthly? And did you buy a bundle this past month?

I ask this but the coupon should be 10% if I remember correct XD

6 years ago

I did bought the bundle last month. I honestly have no idea why I received that coupon.

6 years ago

You're 4 days late for an April's Fool joke. Screenshots of the coupon or it didn't happen :P

6 years ago

¯ \\ (ツ) / ¯

View attached image.
6 years ago

Ok ok, fine. You can have your comment back.
Damn, I hate those phantom notifications :D

6 years ago

It's not a joke, and I don't have a screenshot of a coupon. However, I have my card statement if you want proof

6 years ago

Interesting. Are Humble really getting that desperate ? If you don't mind that would be cool. Not necessarily from your card statement but I think the purchase tab on Humble should also show the discounted price.

6 years ago

There you go, maybe that coupon was a glitch or something, I don't know
https://imgur.com/xLRa7z8

6 years ago*

Ok, I stand corrected then. I don't understand it neither... but I believe you now.

And you said you were subscribed for March as well ? So it's not one of those "We noticed you haven't purchased the Monthly for 6 months. Can we bribe you into loving us again ?" thing.

Edit: You might want to edit out the mail adress of your Humble account in the upper right corner. Not sure how easy it would be to do something malicious with that but better safe then sorry.

6 years ago*

Yea, I was subscribed for March. Maybe I got it because my card was declined a couple of times when humble tried to resub me for the next month since I didn't have enough money for the bundle. Thanks for the advice, btw

6 years ago

View attached image.
6 years ago

EPIC .. want one of those every time I buy one :D !

6 years ago

wait what ?

6 years ago

Thimbleweed Park and Where The Water Tastes Like Wine are both wishlisted, but I'm not interested in the others. I'd probably buy if these were confirmed, but I'm not taking a punt on a leak. They'll probably be re-bundled in 6 - 12 months anyway, and my backlog must be double that!

6 years ago

If they are, you can have my copy. I have zero interest in both those games :)

6 years ago

Well, that's a very kind offer. Not long to find out.

6 years ago

Well, I receive "50% off Humble Monthly for one Month" Valid until 6 апр. 2018 г., 20:00 GMT+3. Strange.

PS My previous Monthly purchase was "February 2018 Humble Monthly".

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

I'm from SA and got the coupon too, I bought the monthly yesterday for $6.

View attached image.
View attached image.
6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Will May Bundle be unlocked today?

6 years ago

Hopefully within the next 24 hours

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Where is the counter? I was asking cause the bonus is said to be given before yesterday, and I was sure, montlhy is reveled 5th.

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Oh, I see now. Thank You :)

6 years ago

It's always the first friday of the month at 10am PDT (or 11am, not sure anymore)

6 years ago

Oh. I thought it's specific day of the month, not of the week. Thanks.

6 years ago

The counter is displayed only if you log out (or you can try viewing the page in incognito mode).
It will be released in roughly 25 hours.

6 years ago

There's also a counter on the front page. Don't need to log out for that one.

6 years ago

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

God, I hope the leaks are not true. I really don't want Conan Exiles and the others mentioned.... I'm gonna hate this bundle if it is true

6 years ago

Conan Exiles? I hope it is. That's been on my wishlist for some time now.

6 years ago

To be honest, it is on my wishlist too. I'm a big fan of the Hyborian Age and I was initially excited about the game. But after playing the game on my friend's computer, I know that the game is a big disappointment to me and I don't really enjoy the buggy mess that they released on early access.

6 years ago

Man I love all the games that are leaked, I am the complete opposite, I would love it to be true :D

6 years ago

Can you please show me the leaked list?

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Sorry, guess I missed it.

6 years ago

This, perhaps a fake, perhaps a leak.
Where the Water Tastes Like Wine seems quite alright.

6 years ago

Thanks.

6 years ago

Well others were faster this time XD

6 years ago

Where the Water Tastes Like Wine seems like it has potential but I'm not interested in the rest.

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Indeed.

6 years ago

if the leaks are true this bundle is unbelievably high value. maybe the best monthly ever value-wise. so many good games in addition to the main reveals (if they fit your taste is a different matter, of course).

6 years ago

True. I mainly got the bundle for Deus Ex and God Eater. Both of which I've been wanting to play for quite some time now. If the leaks are true, then it will be a disheartening to me at least.

6 years ago

I don't know how God Eater 2 is, but the original on PSP was a absolute mess. From what I've seen of GE2 is just GE1 with a new story (same environments, same enemies).

6 years ago

Well, there is not much of a story here according to my cousin. Literally a grind fest with recycled environments and enemies. But from what I have seen, it is one of the better PC Ports in a long time.

Plus I like Monster Hunter and DMC games, so I hope it is going to be fun. I'll find out when I start playing I suppose.

6 years ago

Hey guys, look what i have found! :D

View attached image.
6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

STILL too much.

6 years ago

So many 'leaks' ;)

View attached image.
6 years ago

This seems less plausible than the other, as I'm sure dead cells or ori would be an early unlock as they're higher profile.

6 years ago

Oh, i wish this leak are more true than others!

6 years ago

Same

6 years ago

This one is bad.....

6 years ago

OMG, if they give that im just going to regret...

6 years ago

If this was the April bundlke., it would be second best after Dark Souls 3. Ori is the best game in XXI century, Dead Cells ilooks pretty cool as far as I've seen it. Those two games are enough to make this bundle the best. Dark Souls 3 is better bundle just because the game is cool nad it's way longer/deeper than Ori (Ori is short story for few hours, the best game, but pretty short :< and DS3 is long, require more from player and You can really play Your style).

6 years ago

View attached image.
6 years ago

Meh I would have paid 24 mounts :)) :V !

6 years ago

View attached image.
6 years ago

No penthouse in Miami again? Meh.

6 years ago

Only Mount and Blade is good the rest are crap :D!
Damn you IGN fuck off :V !

6 years ago

I didn't buy this bundle, will i regret? We will now it this night.

6 years ago

Really hope those leaks are true. :O

Imo opinion better than the early unlocks! :)

6 years ago

Hi guys, quick question. If i buy annual plan , can i skip this month games ? (mafia 3, god burster etc) and start getting games from next month ?

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

6 years ago

AFAIK yes, you just have to go into your account settings and pause your subscription plan. But to be sure and avoid any mixups, I'd wait the few hours until the reveal, if you aren't already subscribed.

6 years ago

Yes, I've done that before. You'll lose the 10% discount on Humble Store and other subscriber benefits while your account is on hold. You'll get a total of 12 bundles anyway.

6 years ago

I would like to see Nier Automata in next month bundle as Early Unlock.

6 years ago*

+1

6 years ago

Hope A Hat In Time is one of the unlocks. ^^

6 years ago

Damn, those leaks were too tempting. Caved in and bought it for the first time in ages.

6 years ago

Hype

6 years ago

If the leaks are true, this is by far the worst Monthly ever bundled... 😭

EDIT: Phew!

6 years ago*

Amazing how tastes differ. To me it would be the best Monthly ever bundled.

6 years ago

Agree, I think it would be the best.

6 years ago

I'm sure most people will agree with you. You'd probably say my taste in games sucks (it probably does, but what can I do).

6 years ago*

I am tempted to buy last minute, but I know I probably won't play Mafia 3 any time soon/ever.
Same with God Eater 2. (Which I have family shared anyways)

Deus Ex is the only thing that interests me that I might play one day, but haven't even played the first one yet.

6 years ago

I actually am just now finishing Mafia 3. It is super samey like all the reviews say but does have some nice set piece locations to go shoot up. I will have probably put in 30+ hours when all is said and done; so for me, even if I didn't play any of the other games the bundle was worth it to me.

6 years ago

I remember watching a review about how everyone's game would be different depending on who you favored/didn't favor because they might leave your group or something, and that seemed cool.

6 years ago

Yeah, that's about 20 hours in and is only one mission

6 years ago

Quite happy with the reveals, except Laser League, all wishlisted. Wanted Lara Croft GO, but didn't wanted to buy it.

This new month early unlocks.

View attached image.
6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.