Here we go, I'll start.

Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark (2010) - This movie is a joke. At first it's interesting, then it's boring and then it's just funny/pathetic. And they put it in a "horror" genre. Words are not sufficient. Nosferatu is turning in his grave. 3/10

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Train to Busan (2016)

Yes, I've watched it like 2 weeks ago. But I just had to watch it again. What a movie!

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Midnight Special (2016)

Really good movie, beautiful cinematography, nice cast, interesting but slow-starting story. Once it takes up its pace it's very good.

3 years ago

Watched Smallfoot on cable again just now. Wow! I forgot just how good that movie was.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

I watched Skyscraper ( link: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5758778 ), which was a pretty dull action movie, to be completely honest... I think the most "exciting" thing might've been The Rock tearing his shirt at one point... 5/10? (Personally, if I had something else I hadn't seen, I'd watch the other movie.)

E: Edited to fix bad link formatting.

3 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 10 months ago.

3 years ago

Burning (2018)

I can't really put my finger on the reason why, but this was a great movie! Sometimes a bit slow, but never boring. And it looks beautiful!

3 years ago

Bumblebee +Deadpool 2

3 years ago

Starship Troopers (1997)

Very fun satire and seriously entertaining movie!

3 years ago

The sequels were garbage, though.

3 years ago

3 years ago

Been rewatching things again. Rewatched Ronal the Barbarian again. I forgot just how HILARIOUS that movie was.

Not for kids, though.

You can see it on youtube too, here.

3 years ago

I've watched this last year and when I read some reviews about it everyone was offended because they thought this was a kids movie, just because it's animated. It was hilarious, though. :D

3 years ago

Starship Troopers 2: Hero of the Federation (2004)

Damn, this was bad. The script was kinda okay I guess but it definitely would've worked better as a standalone movie. Apart from the bugs and a few (cheap copies) of the "commercials" at the beginning there's nothing even related to the first movie. The basic idea may have been good, but the execution of that idea was very bad. That can also be said about most of the effect (there are some okay exceptions), the acting, the camera work, the score and pretty much the rest of the movie. And it was boring! So yeah, my main critique on this movie is that it has barely any connection to the original and that it's surprisingly boring.

3 years ago

Starship Troopers 3: Marauder (2008)

Not as horrible as the 2nd one, mainly because Johnny Rico is back, and the story is also a tiny bit better. Still pretty bad, though. And there are two more sequels, but they're computer animated and look like cutscenes from a videogame from around 2010. I'm definitely skipping those. You should skip all the sequels and only watch the original Starship Troopers, if you haven't already.

3 years ago

I DID warn you that the rest were just god awful.

3 years ago

Yeah, I'm kind of a completionist, though. But at least I'm not gonna watch the animated ones. I skipped through a few clips of those and there's no way I'm gonna watch combined 3+ hours of that. :D

3 years ago

I get that. I am too, given the franchise.

3 years ago

3 years ago

3 years ago

Juan of the Dead. Such a great and odd movie.

3 years ago

3 years ago

+1

3 years ago

3 years ago

Paper Man (2009)

Really good story about different people growing as a person. Captivating, emotional story, interesting characters with depth and development, fantastic performances. What a hidden gem of a movie!

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

Lastest netflix movies have been:

Radio rebel (2012) watched it before but I still like it
Jumanji (2017) added it after my brothers wanted to see the sequel, found it to be quite good
Swiped (2018) another one on my list and very good
Circle (2015) very boring but couldn't be bothered to quit out of it

3 years ago

Gods and Monsters (1998)

Good movie, great performanes, interesting story. I highly recommend that you watch some of James Whale's movies like Frankenstein (1931), The Bride of Frankenstein (1935) and The Invisible Man (1933) before watching this.

3 years ago

Logan (2017)

Rewatched Logan. Still one of the best of its genre.

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.