ā˜ž Purchase the NOVEMBER 2017 Monthly Bundle! ā˜œ

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Quake Champions & The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢ & The Elder ScrollsĀ®: Legendsā„¢ with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF NOVEMBER (3rd November) for $12* to receive the NOVEMBER bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.
  • If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON OCTOBER 27th, 2017
  • NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the October Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: āš ļø Region lock āš ļø

Customers from Germany will receive Resident Evil 6 Retail (DE LV) (low violence version) instead of Dead Rising 2.

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Games:

Pay early and get The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢, Quake Champions and a special offering for The Elder Scrolls: Legendsā„¢

Info about Quake Champions:

Humble Bundle Monthly Early Unlock only gives you 2 champions, and when you activate it on Steam you can no longer purchase the remaining champions through Steam. (more info here)
Ā 
Quake Champions will be free, unless you want to buy it (more info here)

Info about The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢:

Migrating an existing ESO account to Steam (at the cost of purchasing the game on Steam or activating the key from this bundle)
How to redeem the exclusive merchandise and in-game content provided by Humble Bundle on an existing ESO account

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢ 79% of 20,897 reviews ā¤ 0 $19.99
Quake Champions 76% of 1,856 reviews - 0 ?
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition 85% of 5,268 reviews ā¤ 1 $29.99
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun 96% of 3,330 reviews ā¤ 0 $39.99
Silence 84% of 335 reviews ā¤ 0 $29.99
Emily is Away Too 96% of 1,625 reviews ā¤ 0 $4.99
World to the West 84% of 72 reviews ā¤ 0 $19.99
  • a coupon for 10% off Humble Store purchases for you and a friend

And one of the following:

(Resident Evil 6 for Germany and Dead Rising 2 for ROW)

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Dead RisingĀ® 2 74% of 2,219 reviews ā¤ 1 $19.99
Resident Evil 6 / Biohazard 6 79% of 9,414 reviews ā¤ 2 $29.99

Retail:

• $174.93 (Resident Evil 6 edition) / $164.93 (Dead RisingĀ® 2 edition)

CV:

• 149.4385 (Resident Evil 6 edition) / 164.93 (Dead RisingĀ® 2 edition)

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Exclusive merchandise and in-game content:

For The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢ you will receive:

• 750 Crowns
  • 15 Days of ESO Plus
  • Vanity Pet: Bristlegut Pig

For The Elder Scrolls: Legends you will receive:

• 2 Card Packs (Skyrim)
  • 1 Event Ticket
  • 100 Gold
  • 100 Souls

For Quake Champions you will receive:

• 50 Shards
  • 100 Platinum
  • 2000 Favor
  • Ranger Champion
  • BJ Champion

Humble original: Wilmot's Warehouse (Video)

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, FRIDAY, 3rd NOVEMBER!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it that time of the month yet?

View Results
I've waited for months for The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢. I'm paying early!
I've been disappointed in Humble Monthly Bundle lately I'm cancelling/pausing my subscription.
Oh well, I guess it's just another Monthly for me...
I'm on the fence with this one, maybe I'll decide later. Or I'll forget and they'll autocharge me.

Oh gosh Silence, I should have expected to seen it on a monthly. ;_; Let's enter on the GAs now and pray so hard.

6 years ago

Pure whitelist games, great month for my. next month skip..

6 years ago

The Gold Edition, it seems like it was bundled before, either that, or the standalone things that are included have been already bundled.

That's what I can recall.

6 years ago

The Gold Edition as a whole pack hasn't been. The base has been and the DLC has been in a higher tier of an earlier Capcom bundle, but "Gold Edition" hasn't been.

6 years ago

Yes, that's why it was precise to inform that, albeit the contents of this package have been bundled before, the package hasn't been.

6 years ago

Shadow Tactics in the bundle already?! Such a blasphemy! :/

6 years ago

Actually some good games. I am only sad for Silence, as it is the only one I'd want and still don't have yet, but ah well. I'll buy it in a few months when they put it in a cheaper Humble Bundle.

Edit: Although Shadow Tactics will likely prove to be a nightmare for achievement hunters. It really is close to the old Commandos in difficulty, so I will find it highly unlikely that many people from this bundle will ever actually see its ending. (And the achievements are really torture, so I am so happy I bought it on GOG and played without Galaxyā€¦)

6 years ago*

after a monthly you can find games out of it pretty cheap at the tradessection or on "greymarket" places

6 years ago

Thank you. Although I am aware of that, I still retain my spine, dignity, and I am one of the like twenty people on this planet with some morals left, so no way in hell I am ever going to use G2A or any of the tax evasion sites again.
Trading could be an interesting endeavour, although looking at the trade sections from time to time, I still see that like 1 in 2000 traders seems to have an actual business sense and does not aim to overshoot Apple's profit margins with their asking prices. (Translation: The money most traders ask is so ridiculous, normally I can just buy the game in like 3-4 months for less. ^_^)

Still, it should be worth a shot at the trades section. Thanks for reminding me. ā™„

6 years ago

Try GroupBuys since they don't allow profit on splits. Should be plenty of copies floating around since that 80-86% discount they gave for owning a bunch of rebundled on Steam would have been too tempting for some.

6 years ago

Good thinking, I'll look around. Thanks.

6 years ago

Silence can be had for really cheap at the moment through this bundle on Steam. (Assuming you already own the rest)

I'm sure there will also be a few traders with Monthly extras...

6 years ago

Sadly, I do not want Candle, so that pack is not lucrative for me. :(

6 years ago

(nvm)

6 years ago

Shadow Tactics ___

But i don't got Resi 6?????
My friend got it in the Bundle. Wtf?

6 years ago

Do you have Dead Rising 2 instead?
I'm from Germany and Dead Rising 2 isn't available here (can be activated but can't be bought on Steam) so I guess they've exchanged Dead Rising 2 for Resident Evil 6.

6 years ago

Ja ich habe einen Key fĆ¼r Dead Rising 2 bekommen. Kurios....
Du hast Resi 6 bekommen, aber DR 2 nicht??

6 years ago*

Jup, genau. Erst stand da Dead Rising 2 und ich dacht mir nur, ƶhm da stand doch beim regulƤren bundle schon dass man das nur mit ner nicht deutschen IP bekommt und als ich dann in meine Keys geschaut hab hatte ich stattdessen Resident Evil 6 in der Liste und auch auf der Monthly Ɯbersicht war statt DR2 das RE6 Bild zu sehen.

6 years ago

It probably depends on the payment method used or from the IP from which you make the payment.

6 years ago

can confirm. I once had a region lock incident on holiday because my IP I used to pay through PayPal was set to Italy. Talked to support, they confirmed so far all my purchases were from Germany and the bundle was changed to german content.

6 years ago

Escaping German versions would commonly be seen as a blessing, not something to contact support about.

6 years ago

In this case it was the bundle that included amazon coins for US, UK and German users, so i actually missed out on something that caused me to buy the bundle :P

all the games were set for german region lock by support and still collect dust in my keylist, but now I got my amazon coins too to... collect dust in my keylist.

6 years ago

Eh, both Capcom offerings really look so bad in this bundle. Couldn't they throw in mega man legacy collections instead? Really, RE 5 and just the second dead rising, both dirt cheap stuff on sale and in bundles all the time.

6 years ago

Not the RE5 Gold edition. That thing was bundled once and in the highest tier, so it is pretty damn rare. Well, was pretty damn rare. Although considering how many people they are likely losing each month with these unlocks, I am not afraid that too many RE5Gold keys will flood the market.

6 years ago

A lot of the Gold keys will also be wasted by people like me who just lack the DLC.

6 years ago

I think Capcom kinda expected that. I am a bit sad because I also know that this will lead to a flood of RE5G keys on the grey market and others will buy them up just for the DLC as well.

6 years ago

Which parts of this sadden you?

6 years ago

That they will buy the keys only for the DLC, when the DLC makes up only a really small portion of the game.

6 years ago

This is the first time I'm really disappointed with the Humble Monthly. I guess they ran out of options for this month so they added games they had previously bundles already. At first, when I saw that it said Dead Rising 2, I thought, why would they add a game that isn't available in Germany but then it switched to Resident Evil 6 which doesn't make it any better because I already own it and it has already been bundled before as well. Yeah, let's hope this doesn't happen again because that's just really disappointing.

6 years ago

Yep, definitely disappointing for Germans...replacing an unbundled game with a bundled game. Sorry, man. =(

6 years ago

6 years ago

Yes, bundled, but at least not in the Steamgifts sense (it was T3).

6 years ago

They've both been bundled, though. Dead Rising 2 once and Resident Evil 6 twice. =)

6 years ago

Yes, but at least DR2 wasn't bundled in the Steamgifts sense like RE6 was.

6 years ago

Ah, didn't really think about that just whether or not they've been in bundles or not. ^^

6 years ago

Resident Evil 5 + DLC totally been bundled already, Humble Capcom Bundle, so just another repeat.
Glad i skipped.

6 years ago

The Gold edition hasn't been bundled, at least in the Steamgifts sense. Where do you think it was bundled?

6 years ago

I got it from a bundle before on HB, but I think the DLC was in a $15 tier so it didn't get counted as bundled on here.

Edit:

View attached image.
6 years ago*

So high tier doesn't qualify for bundled count ?
Afaik, getting both the base game and DLC in the same bundle, that gets branded as Gold edition later on is still a rebundle, whatever tier it was.
Perspectives i guess.

6 years ago

It's the same reason why games from the Monthly don't usually get added to the bundle list either. Some calculation involving the value of the games and 90/95%.

Partially answered here: https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/FNED7/do-gas-w-games-from-humble-monthly-bundle-count-as-non-bundled-games-was-that-change-retroactive

6 years ago*

Usually (but not always) the top tier remains unbundled (in the Steamgifts sense) because the T3 cost is less than a 95% discount. RE5 Untold Stories is in that category.

6 years ago

It qualifies for bundled in the same of people buying bundles, but not in the sense of Steamgifts contributor value.
(The chart was fixed after you pointed out correctly that this had been bundled before. It had been bundled as separate keys, so the automatic system got it wrong.)

6 years ago

Now i see the difference, thanks for the explanation guys. I didn't roam around enough in here to figure it out.

6 years ago

Damn I would have prefered RE6 instead of DR2 :<
Awesome unlocks tho I do not regret getting monthly

6 years ago

WORTH IT

6 years ago

Well... pay $12 for Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun is a waste of money. Bullet dodged.

6 years ago

i have to disagree with you on this. great bundle overall. :)

6 years ago

And I had just purchased Silence like 12 hours ago. Oh well, time for my very first Steam refund request.

6 years ago

I feel like it was a win for me to pause this month :D

6 years ago

This is a great monthly for me. Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (wishlisted) + Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (wishlisted) + Silence (wishlisted) + Deadrising 2 (wishlisted). Everything else is a plus. I'm glad I didn't pause this month.

6 years ago

Paused this month...I regret it a little since I have some interest in almost every game included except the early unlocks. -_-

6 years ago

Not a single game that interests me in this, so I'm super glad they didn't have any tempting early unlock.

6 years ago

lol. Can't please everyone. I see those who wish they had cancelled and those who wish they had not.

Personally I almost canceled but I'm glad I did not. Good bundle for me.

6 years ago

CV: 26.2395 (Resident Evil 6 edition) / 24.7395 (Dead RisingĀ® 2 edition)

This doesn't look right. AFAIK, HB Monthly usually stays unbundled.

EDIT: I see it's fixed now.

6 years ago*

Aye, sorry for that, took them from the chart but then realized it's a Monthly after all, so it grants full CV.

6 years ago

Paused this month ... would have regretted it if I didn't already own Shadow Tactics.

6 years ago

I was underwhelmed with the early unlocks, but Resident Evil 5, Shadow Tactics, Dead Rising 2 and Silence make me very happy.

6 years ago

HB surprised me this time. I regret not getting this looking at the early unlocks >_<

6 years ago

This is actually very good bundle for trading, already sold my monthly for 8 csgo case keys

6 years ago

Yea, trading games for lootcrates.. Sounds about right. Not to me.

6 years ago

If u don't know, u can get everything you want with those "lootcrates" on steamtrades.com, it is like currency

6 years ago

Yea I know, I was a little sarcastic cuz it's not my cup of tea that lootcrates are used as a currency. I dislike the fact. ;)

6 years ago

Keys are a popular trading currency. They can be converted to Steam wallet or to PayPal.

6 years ago

Yea, I know. I just don't like the fact that lootcrates are accepted as a currency. ;)

6 years ago

Shadow tactics and Silence(heard good things about it :D) both on WL, others i might play one day or maybe i could use them for GAs. So great bundle for me :D

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.