ā˜ž Purchase the NOVEMBER 2017 Monthly Bundle! ā˜œ

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Quake Champions & The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢ & The Elder ScrollsĀ®: Legendsā„¢ with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF NOVEMBER (3rd November) for $12* to receive the NOVEMBER bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.
  • If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON OCTOBER 27th, 2017
  • NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the October Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: āš ļø Region lock āš ļø

Customers from Germany will receive Resident Evil 6 Retail (DE LV) (low violence version) instead of Dead Rising 2.

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Games:

Pay early and get The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢, Quake Champions and a special offering for The Elder Scrolls: Legendsā„¢

Info about Quake Champions:

Humble Bundle Monthly Early Unlock only gives you 2 champions, and when you activate it on Steam you can no longer purchase the remaining champions through Steam. (more info here)
Ā 
Quake Champions will be free, unless you want to buy it (more info here)

Info about The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢:

Migrating an existing ESO account to Steam (at the cost of purchasing the game on Steam or activating the key from this bundle)
How to redeem the exclusive merchandise and in-game content provided by Humble Bundle on an existing ESO account

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢ 79% of 20,897 reviews ā¤ 0 $19.99
Quake Champions 76% of 1,856 reviews - 0 ?
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition 85% of 5,268 reviews ā¤ 1 $29.99
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun 96% of 3,330 reviews ā¤ 0 $39.99
Silence 84% of 335 reviews ā¤ 0 $29.99
Emily is Away Too 96% of 1,625 reviews ā¤ 0 $4.99
World to the West 84% of 72 reviews ā¤ 0 $19.99
  • a coupon for 10% off Humble Store purchases for you and a friend

And one of the following:

(Resident Evil 6 for Germany and Dead Rising 2 for ROW)

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Dead RisingĀ® 2 74% of 2,219 reviews ā¤ 1 $19.99
Resident Evil 6 / Biohazard 6 79% of 9,414 reviews ā¤ 2 $29.99

Retail:

• $174.93 (Resident Evil 6 edition) / $164.93 (Dead RisingĀ® 2 edition)

CV:

• 149.4385 (Resident Evil 6 edition) / 164.93 (Dead RisingĀ® 2 edition)

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Exclusive merchandise and in-game content:

For The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢ you will receive:

• 750 Crowns
  • 15 Days of ESO Plus
  • Vanity Pet: Bristlegut Pig

For The Elder Scrolls: Legends you will receive:

• 2 Card Packs (Skyrim)
  • 1 Event Ticket
  • 100 Gold
  • 100 Souls

For Quake Champions you will receive:

• 50 Shards
  • 100 Platinum
  • 2000 Favor
  • Ranger Champion
  • BJ Champion

Humble original: Wilmot's Warehouse (Video)

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, FRIDAY, 3rd NOVEMBER!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it that time of the month yet?

View Results
I've waited for months for The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢. I'm paying early!
I've been disappointed in Humble Monthly Bundle lately I'm cancelling/pausing my subscription.
Oh well, I guess it's just another Monthly for me...
I'm on the fence with this one, maybe I'll decide later. Or I'll forget and they'll autocharge me.
Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

6 years ago

Shadow Tactics has a demo. Play it. Its got great reviews for a reason.

Res Evil 5 is the Gold Edition so its complete. It may have a demo too, but I think its the most iffy of the old style RE games so read about it and decide yourself.

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun also came as DRM-Free.
If you don't mind not having it on Steam, you can sell the Steam key and still play the DRM-Free version.

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Glad I could help =)

6 years ago

Do you have quite a bit of experience with the Resident Evil franchise as a whole? What I mean is quite a bit of the dislike for 5, 6, etc. comes from players of the original games who don't necessarily like the more action orientation that 4 and beyond brought in. If you haven't played the classics and enjoy action games then I'd recommend it (though I must admit I'm a Resident Evil fanatic and love them all :)).

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

It has many characters from the early games, but it's not crucial to know the whole story. The series has moved on from the T-Virus (from the original games) at the point of 4 and beyond so in a way it's a halfway fresh start. Some people admit if it wasn't labeled "Resident Evil" they would love the game, but the drastic change in game play made many dislike it. As far as action games go, I would certainly recommend it. Especially since you've got the complete Gold Edition with all DLC. The story is nice and frankly I've beaten the game over 5 times and still enjoy it. :)

6 years ago

Thanks for Humble bundle support for cancelling this month <3
Only Dead RisingĀ® 2 and Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun was the better.

6 years ago

There was more good than bad this month for me. I wanted to try Silence, Emily is Away Too continues looking good, and World to the West looks fun. Not a fan of a game like Resident Evil 5 being included, even if it's the gold edition. That and Dead Rising 2 make me think they just had a bunch of Capcom codes laying around.

6 years ago

Well the Gold Edition is new to the bundle (each piece has been separately bundled) but DR2 being in screams recycling Capcom bundle keys. That was just in the last Capcom bundle a couple of months ago, granted it was the top tier, but still.

6 years ago

And I bought Silence just yesterday... -.-

6 years ago

Hopefully you are within the two hour refund span.

6 years ago

Already idled it :-/
But it's all good, one more quality game to give away :)

6 years ago

Nice looking bundle. As always much greater value than $12

6 years ago

Shadow Tactics
I AM CUM

This turned out to be a much better bundle than expected.

6 years ago

I AM CUM

Better talk to your doctor. And soon!

6 years ago

Why the f- didn't they put Shadow Tactics as the Pay Early game? I would have bought it -.-

6 years ago

Same here. Paused my sub for this month, but would have kept it is Shadow Tactics was the unlock

6 years ago

Same here ...

6 years ago

Could perhaps be that they did not have the contracts signed for that game until after the early announcement

6 years ago

Dodged the bullet. :D

I don't even want single repeats when I spend 12 USD. So yeah.

6 years ago

Shadow Tactics... Very impressive !

6 years ago

It's pretty much so-so for me but I guess it's worth my $12. Skipping next month though, horrible unlock ugh..

6 years ago

Worst HB Monthly so far (for me), already own Silence, Resident Evil 5+6 and nothing special in the others, even December Unlock looks boring. Damn me for buying the 1 year plan.

6 years ago

Not a bad list at all IMO - Shadow Tactics is worth the 12$ alone, Silence and World to the West look nice, and some of the others can be traded easily on ST :)

6 years ago

Proving IGN-HB is no different than HB-HB, they did one of their funny antics again, this time a completely fake MSRP:
https://i.imgur.com/ueLdCje.png

TESO $19.99 + RE5G $29.99 + Shadow Tactics $39.99 + Silence $29.99 + Emily2 $4.99 + WttW $19.99 + DR2 $19.99 => $164.93
an advertised full MSRP of $204.94 means we're short $40.01 for... the Quake Champions and Elder Scrolls ingame items? As far as I know, the Humble Original isn't priced.
The Quake Champions key provides much less content than the $29.99 Steam Store DLC, so it's maybe $3 or at most $5 of game content.
For TESO, there's 14 days of 'Plus' (roughly half of a $14.99 monthly membership - so let's say $7.49).
I was thinking maybe the elusive Bristlegut Piglet makes up for $30, but that's a free gift code only item.

Where are these forty dollars coming from?

6 years ago

We should all ask for a refund of 40$! 8-)

6 years ago

maybe they were lazy and count Quake and TESO as full game price lol

6 years ago

Hmm I would've loved to have shadow tactics, but I'm very happy I cancelled my sub. Not interested in any of the other games.

6 years ago

Wow glad I didn't cancel after not being too excited about the early unlocks. 3 wishlisted games.

6 years ago

HB's response to complainers on Twitter:

We said that some will be new, and that some will be classics from past bundles mixed in.

https://twitter.com/humblesupport/status/926525142414577665

6 years ago

no points ://///////////////////////

6 years ago

That's it, I'm unsuscribing fuck them. They "gave" TWO Free-2-Play games, 2 Capcom bundles leftover everybody already has, and only two game worth the bundle.

6 years ago

For single player only experience and you could pick one, Resident Evil 6 or Dead Rising 2?

6 years ago

Funny that they give Dead Rising 2 when there is 3 and 4 already out. But i guess a game from 2010 (7years ago, can still make a bundle).
Not to say that RE5 was already bundled before and they still consider it as a 30$ game....it's from 2009 ffs, you can get it for peanuts these days...

The only real win in this bundle is Shadow Tactics for which i would pay 12$ on a sale...so it's a win this month.

6 years ago

Emily is Away Too is a good game actually....

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

6 years ago

Have the games any Region locks?

6 years ago

Apart from the Resident Evil 6 / Dead Rising 2 thing, all games seem to be ROW.

6 years ago

Looking forward to seeing Shadow Tactics as an unlock in a weekly HB soon!

At least World to the West looks nice

6 years ago

Skipped 2 last monthly and I am happy with that :)

6 years ago

shadow of the shogunnnnnnnnnn omfgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.