Purchase the MARCH 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair, Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Collector's Edition, Cultist Simulator with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 February 22th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 March 1st, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • February 1st, 2019: The February Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

To be added here if any exist.

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 + DLCs, Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Collector's Edition, Cultist Simulator

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair 95% of 3537 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W 0 $19.99
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Collector's Edition No user reviews (Included game has cards) -    Giveaways    0 $44.99
Cultist Simulator 77% of 1396 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $19.99
Mission Pack 1: Time of the Mutants (DLC) 97% of 35 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $11.99
Mission Pack 2: Extreme Battle (DLC) 94% of 19 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $11.99
Ifrit (DLC) 50% of 6 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Blood Storm (DLC) 88% of 8 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Gleipnir (DLC) 72% of 11 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Spark Lancer (DLC) 100% of 2 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
BM03 Vegalta Gold (DLC) 67% of 3 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $1.99
Gigantus Tank, Bullet Girls Marking (DLC) 43% of 7 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $2.99
Gigantus Tank, EDF IFPS Markings (DLC) 67% of 3 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $2.99
Gigantus Tank, Natsuiro HS Markings (DLC) 83% of 6 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $2.99
Reflectron Laser (DLC) 86% of 7 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Sting Shot (DLC) 100% of 2 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Volatile Napalm (DLC) 80% of 5 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Pure Decoy Launcher 5 Pack B [Seira] [Miyabi] [Noko] [Mitsuki] [Anju] (DLC) 100% of 11 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Pure Decoy Launcher 5 Pack A [Karia] [Moegi] [Chiri] [Ouka] [Rinrin] (DLC) 83% of 6 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Depth Crawler Gold Coat (DLC) 100% of 3 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $1.99
Gigantus DCC-Zero Marking (DLC) 100% of 5 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $2.99
Gigantus DCC-Gogo. Marking (DLC) 100% of 5 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $2.99
Slipstream 94% of 330 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $9.99
Fight'N Rage 94% of 645 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    W 0 $19.99
Paradigm 97% of 447 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $14.99
Late Shift 89% of 3957 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W M 0 $12.99
Tower Unite 84% of 4731 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    W 0 $14.99

Retail (so far):

• $209.74

CV:

• 31.46?

**The leaks (Reddit post) turned out to be accurate.
Thanks to GodFeelling for the tip

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original: Minute Metropolis

Centuries after a nuclear war, you're charged with rebuilding civilization. It's your job to create a functioning city in 20 years (that's 20 minutes realtime!). Begin by laying roads to bring food to your people, then build apartments to give them somewhere to live.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 1st MARCH!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you back for more?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] By now, I feel like me and the Monthly are an old married couple. We bitch at each other every month, but none of us can escape from it.
[New Subscription] I told myself I'll be more careful with my purchases, but darn you IGN for scratching my itch with that Vermintide II
[Maybe subscribe] I seek advice from a higher power: is this worth buying?
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] All good things need to end at some point, right? I'm not implying that this subscription was a good idea in the first place, though.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] Well, at least this month’s bundle seems to have only Steam keys. I guess that’s a progress from last month, but I’m still not going to fall into the trap.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] I thought I was dodging a bullet but it turns out that it ricocheted and hit me where it hurts the most. I wish I had bought it...

absolutely not, it's cheaper to buy it all on steam when on sale.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago*

Last week I got a Steam voucher for Cultist Simulator for owning another game by the company that stacked with the recent sale and I was very tempted to buy for about a third of that 'lowest historical EU price'. Aside from that I don't know any better than what you said.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

I can't recall exactly but the adjusted price was less than £6 in my cart. I'm a big Lovecraft fan and was tempted but I wouldn't have had the time to play soon and decided to skip. I guessed where you got the prices from but sometimes that isn't the whole story.

5 years ago

Vermentide 2 is on sale right now... and more expensive than the whole bundle on it's own.
So... no?

5 years ago

I guess he's from Indonesia (his Steam profile). Steam games are cheap (60-66% lower than US) there. Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is currently 4$.

5 years ago

Damn, i just realize you talk about Indonesian price after I subscribe >.<

5 years ago

Already own Vermintide 2 but the other 2 are interesting. A maybe for me. Got a whole month to decide xD

5 years ago

I need to think about it. I played Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon 72 minutes only.

5 years ago

You get way more fun out of the mainline series.

5 years ago

Title says 2018 instead of 2019 =P

5 years ago

Not my cup of tea so pausing.

5 years ago

I have vermintide 2 as do all my mates, edf looks good but unless I can sell or trade my vermintide key Im stuck what to do.

5 years ago

They really do love loading the bundle with DLC just to increase the "retail value", don't they?
I paused last month. I'm canceling this month. Too little for too much.

5 years ago

Hm, this will be my 3rd pause in a row, Already own Vermintide 2, Cultist Simulator doesn't interest me, EDF I've never even heard of before but I guess it looks alright. Meh.

5 years ago

Will try to trade for Cultist Simulator asap! The other unlocks meh

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

Sure, you have to reveal them one by one, but Steam allows you to activate multiple games at a time, so it couldn't have been that bad, right? ;)

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Oh.
Yeah, at least in the web browser version. Not sure about the client though.

View attached image.
5 years ago

A window pops up and you get to paste all your games keys. Only one per line though.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

[chuckles] My pleasure!

5 years ago

That's enhanced steam addon. It's not a base Steam function sadly enough.

5 years ago

I believe that is a feature added by an addon or a userscript. I no longer have it and it never worked well for me.

5 years ago

I'm not sure it has anything to do with a script or addon... This is what I have installed in tampermonkey:

• Do You Even Play, Bro?
  • Steamgifts++
  • Steamgifts: Add links to SGtools

Turned them off, checked Steam and I could still see the "activate multiple products" button.

5 years ago

Well that's just weird...
I checked this with private mode, without addons/scripts, and it's still not there.
So nothing on my end removing it either.

Wonder what is causing the difference...

5 years ago

It's added by Enhanced Steam 😎

5 years ago

Oh, mystery solved then!

5 years ago

Cultist simulator is the only one that intereses me, and as far as I know, the humble exclusives get added to the trove for free. Pausing for sure

5 years ago

It appears that Humble has published 5 games to Steam, and I'm not seeing any of them in the Humble Trove right now.
So unless there are other humble exclusives in the trove that aren't technically published by Humble, then I don't know that I'd count on the Trove to add Cultist Sim.

5 years ago

Damn, thanks for the info. I think I was mistaken then.
I suppose I will see if I have luck on the giveaways to get that game then

5 years ago

Omg.. what is this - ORDER CANCELED
We can only sell a limited quantity of Month to Month Plan . We have canceled your order and will not charge you. Please try again later.
If you feel this is an error, please contact our support team.

5 years ago

You can only buy 1 monthly bundle per 1 account.

5 years ago

I still didn't buy the new monthly?

5 years ago

Just wondering: Isn't the autocharge day usually one Friday before the bundle release? The OP says 25th, which would be next monday :)

5 years ago

Indeed, it was a mistake. Thanks for noticing it!

5 years ago

Thank you very much, without your comment, I would not had been able to pause this month and may had to sent a support ticket. You're a Humble, Monthly saver. ;)

View attached image.
5 years ago

Glad to hear but as I didn't pause I hope that there will be some nice games revealed next week 😉

5 years ago

Bump, time is running out on decisions.

Almost forgot to pause myself.

5 years ago

Damn, i forgot to skip ç__ç

5 years ago

There is always someone like you :) Let's hope it will be worth it.

5 years ago

Well, at least maybe you can make some friends happy by giving them spare keys or get CV from giveaways here.
I know it's not great, but at least there's a silver lining :)

5 years ago

The games have not been revealed yet. I'm sure if you contact support they will cancel it for you.

5 years ago

Just a few noob questions:

1. When should I pause if I'm 12th Month plan subscriber?
  2. How many times can I pause?
5 years ago

You can pause as many times as many times as you want

5 years ago

Thank you :)

5 years ago

1. If I am not mistaken. You have to pause always at least one week before the reveal (which is the first friday of the month). You can find some people who paused even later on (with the help of support service), but it is usually one time offer and it is not guaranteed.

TL;DR: Pause how many times you want before last friday of the previous month.

5 years ago

Thank you for the answer :)

5 years ago

If you purchased a whole year why would you want to pause multiple times?

5 years ago

Because sometimes there are games I already have or I'm not interested in :)

5 years ago

Right, but if you already purchased them why would you pause? Maybe I'm misunderstanding something.

5 years ago

If you pause one month it's like you wouldn't pay for it :) For example if I'd subscribe until April and pause a month, my subscription will be moved until May :)

5 years ago

That's correct. I've done this and the subscription gets extended for each month you pause/skip.

5 years ago

I wasn't aware that's how it works. I thought once you started you have to go 12 months straight. I'm guessing my comments above make more sense now. Thanks for the insight. :)

I wonder how many other people thought like I did originally.

5 years ago

Yes they are, I wasn't sure why it was so surprising to you at first :) Then after your last comment it finally clicked in my head :)

5 years ago

Humble Bundle teases some of the games in their monthly bundle. You can pause before the others are revealed, and you won't be charged.

5 years ago

My comment above will hopefully explain my previous comments :)

5 years ago

Why not? I started monthly last year, from my purchasing pattern, I've only paid for 6-7 months. I've also purchased 12 months with the prospect of pausing it throughout the year. Therefore it basically cover 2yrs or 24 months of monthly.

If last month's reveal wasn't Yakuza 0, I would not have purchased it. I've only redeemed Yakuza 0, Division and Sniper Elite 3 from last month. The rest are still hanging in my account. I was only interested in Cultist Simulator this month. Luckily, I won it before the billing date, therefore I skipped this month. Cheers~

5 years ago

My comment will let you understand a little bit more about it.

View attached image.
5 years ago

I believe others had mentioned,

1. Basically you can pause whenever you want until the last minute of the Billing date which is the Last Friday before reveal. I used to be a month to month user so the billing date is clear. Now that I had 12months paid, basically there's no reference date.

When? As soon as you feel nothing will come good from the deal, latest like myself I usually wait to the last day or at least a day before. I am a day ahead of the Canada so I actually paused yesterday after reading the comment I linked above. I relied on the date of this thread for this instance. It can be bad as I may forget but will not be a big issue since its paid for but I'll be getting a game I already won this time in this case. You'll lose Trove access and Sub status once you pause. If you are waiting and know a sale is coming and wanted to utilise that, you can wait longer before pausing. I do not know if you pause and unpause that if you get the month's or next month's reveal. As of Trove its DRM free which basically I had downloaded the games I am interested in trying out, that wont take more than a day for me.

1. As much as you wish. As far as I know, the limit now is the number of months you are allowed in your credit like the deal stated previously was 20 months? So instead if you want to sign up for the next deal you might need to use up your months. That is the only restriction I know so far.
    Cheers, Cruse~
5 years ago

Apparently the bundle reveals are in the source code but as always take it with a grain of salt
Slipstream; Fight N Rage, Paradigm; Late Shift; Towerr Unite; 20 Minute Metropolis (HB Original)

Source: Reddit/r/Humblebundles (u/feva67)

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Im 99% cerain its right, you can check the archive page (because they removed it from their own site) and check the source code yourself (http://web.archive.org/web/20190216163248/http://www.humblebundle.com/monthly)

5 years ago

Terrible! Now I wish I had paused this month...

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Late Shift is worth a try, me enjoyed... :3

5 years ago

Many thanks for the heads up!

5 years ago

Shabby, but not too shabby. Almost picked up Late Shift in the sale since it's been on my wishlist for a long time. Paradigm and Fight N Rage both earned a Follow instead of wishlist from me, but they've never been cheap enough for me to care if I didn't own them. Tower Unite looks like a decent multi-player social experience that I'll never play. Slipstream looks okay for nostalgic people, but isn't grabbing much of my attention. If I'd picked up Late Shift earlier, I'd be a bit disappointed. As is, this just feels a little weak, but still a good deal for $12 when factoring in the early reveals (complete EDF was nice to get, instead of just a base game, for once).

5 years ago

Well, this sucks.

5 years ago

Guess if the leaks are true or not, get a non bundled giveaway ;)

5 years ago

Guess who bought Fight N Rage today while it is -75% at Steam...

5 years ago

Refund! :)

5 years ago

If it would be Horizon Chase Turbo instead of Slipstream, I'd be very happy with this month. Anyway, still four games from my wishlist in total.

5 years ago

Nothing too fun.,..

5 years ago

Wow, although I only had one of those leaked reveals on my wishlist, I am interested in playing all of them.
Do reveals in the monthly normally have so many never-before-bundled games?

5 years ago

Usually they are always "never-before-bundled" but they can have 1-2 games from time to time that appeared on a bundle though

5 years ago

Hey, I've got all of those on my wishlist! Granted, they weren't all super high up on my must-play list (Late Shift being highest priority out of the reveals), but at least I'll knock a few more games off my gargantuan wishlist (if the leak is real, grain of salt and all).

5 years ago

Funny how the reveals leaked just day after autocharge date. I let HB autocharge me this time, yesterday and I might have paused had I known how bad reveals were. Just my luck...
Only interesting ones and my style are Paradigm and Late Night....
Slipstream, really? It looks like a bad 90s racing game.

5 years ago

They were leaked on 16th, just no one found out until now.

And apparently all bundles before this has leaked in same way for at least 6 months...

Of course it's fixed now :(

5 years ago

Thanks, anyway, as Fight'n Rage is on my Whishlist -and on sale by now. :) It'll avoid some mistakes.

5 years ago

Just checked 17th,16th and 15th for Feb and Jan monthly with web archives site and couldn't find that leak in the source code.
So not sure where you got that info O.o
Could you help me a bit? :)

5 years ago*

I didn't mean every months 16th, but this months.

here's January 24th:

http://web.archive.org/web/20190124103012/https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly

you'll find:

"grid_display_order": ["yakuza0", "tomclancys_thedivision", "tomclancys_thedivision_survival", "sniperelite3", "rockofages2_biggerandboulder", "fullmetalfuries", "aaero", "bleed2", "superdaryldeluxe", "rapturerejects", "afterhours"], "charity_video_url": "979hpmZDgyg"}}

February 16th:

http://web.archive.org/web/20190216163248/http://www.humblebundle.com/monthly

you'll find:

"grid_display_order": ["warhammer_vermintide2_collectorsedition", "edf_4_1_theshadowofnewdespair", "cultistsimulator", "towerunite", "lateshift", "paradigm", "fightnrage", "slipstream"], "charity_video_url": null}}

5 years ago

Oh maybe I was wording it wrong I found the unlocks for March paradigm etc but didn't for Feb and Jan but I should have searched more not just 3 dates LUL
Thx for info <3

5 years ago

90's games were better than today's games and Slipstream looks great. Imo ofc

5 years ago

Np, man 90s games are 90s, I enjoyed playing them too, adventure games for me like Monkey Island and King's Quest. I still often revisit them, but classic are classics and I can't personally think a game influenced by 90s classics can be that good, especially since it's just another racing game. If it was a story based game it could be different.

A new era of games, new interactive experiences, graphics and visuals is here and I personally think this wasn't worth a HB Monthly as it's pretty niche and will only appeal to 90s nostalgics, this would have been better for Bundlestars or Indiegala.

5 years ago

Bad month :(

5 years ago

What would be a good month then? 😮

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

That game seems rather lacklustre to me, but whatever floats people boat I suppose ;)

5 years ago

Last time i bought a monthly based on leaks i ended up wiot a bunch of games i didn't want, because it was fake.

5 years ago

a full wishlist? not perfect, but still not bad for me.

5 years ago

If the leaks are true it's an awesome bundle 😮
Unfortunately I have recently bought Fight'N Rage

5 years ago

I haven't been charged yet?

Next Billing Date

February 24, 2019

its an hour till the 24th here, and we are many many many hours ahead of usa.

5 years ago

Hmmm they normally bill everyone on Friday. I guess you're lucky, you can check the leacks (if you want) and see if you prefer cancelling or letting them autocharge you.

5 years ago

Strangely my mate in another state got charged already:S (Australia)

5 years ago

Oh, I know. You were charged , but HB failed to charge you (because there were some issues with the bank or something).

Because the same thing happened to me where my next billing date moved to feb 24 after I got an email stating HB couldn't charge me thus I have to do it manually.

5 years ago

Yep I figured that out myself last night when I opened spotify and it said payment failed.

For sum reason paypal wants me to verify my account...out of nowhere.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.