Purchase the SEPTEMBER 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Sniper Elite 4, Tales of Berseria & Staxel with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF SEPTEMBER (7th SEPTEMBER) for $12* to receive the SEPTEMBER bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON AUGUST 31th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the August Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Tales of Berseria

Despite regional versions for Asia and RU/CIS existing, EVERYONE (including these regions, but excluding Japan) receives this version (ROW, excluding Japan). (confirmation)

💸 Customers from Japan receive a $5 Store Coupon (this store credit will expire on October 5th, 10 AM Pacific) as a replacement for Tales of Berseria. (source)

Staxel (SteamDB)

is ROW. (confirmation)

Sniper Elite 4

is ROW, at least for everyone apart from RU/CIS. (confirmation)

Little Nightmares

JP customers will not receive this game. As a compensation, Humble Bundle will offer an additional $5 wallet credit if you write a support ticket asking for it. (source)
Customers outside JP receive SteamDB (ROW).

This month only! You can choose to get previous Monthly favorite Rise of the Tomb Raider instead of Sniper Elite 4, Tales of Berseria, and Staxel. Subscribe, take your pick, and start playing right away.

Pay early and get: Sniper Elite 4, Tales of Berseria & Staxel

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Sniper Elite 4 85% of 8154 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (8.9985 CV) 0 $59.99
Tales of Berseria 94% of 5161 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (7.4985 CV) 0 $49.99
Staxel 74% of 943 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (2.9985 CV) 0 $19.99

OR (3:1)

Rise of the Tomb Raider 92% of 30638 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (59.99 CV) 0 $59.99

Note: you will receive Rise of the Tomb Raider - Standard Edition (Season Pass not included). (source)

Late unlocks (everyone gets these):

Little Nightmares 87% of 4797 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (2.9985 CV) 0 $19.99
Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition 73% of 4908 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (4.4985 CV) 1 $29.99
Battle Chef Brigade 96% of 421 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (19.99 CV) 0 $19.99
Zombie Night Terror 93% of 861 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (1.9485 CV) 0 $12.99
Figment 92% of 128 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (2.9985 CV) 0 $19.99
  • 10% store discount

Retail:

• $232.92 when selecting Sniper Elite 4, Tales of Berseria, and Staxel
  • $152.94 when selecting Rise of the Tomb Raider

Humble original: ETHEREAL

In ETHEREAL, you’ll have to find your way within an intricate and abstract world, using different kinds of mechanics that allow you to modify the environment or the direction of your character movement.
Each corner of its world has been carefully designed to communicate without any text and expose a novel puzzle to solve without time pressure, evoking an introspective state of mind.
Trailer

Note about the CV that these games generate:

Normally, the unbundled games from the Monthly bundles give full CV. However, depending on their value on the grey market, some of them will be added to the partial CV list, disregarding the "5% retail value" threshold. When this happens, your CV will be recalculated and as a consequence, reduced retroactively. More details about this can be found starting with this comment.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 7th SEPTEMBER!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Wake me up when September starts! On the first Friday, to be precise...

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I've paid ahead til' 2025 and my Humble Wallet is maxed out too...
[New Subscription] There's games other than PUBG, you say? And they're even cheaper? Count me in!
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] 3.13€ for Call of Duty Infinite Warfare was a better deal. Sorry, IGN.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] These unlocks won't make me stop playing Fortnite. Sorry, IGN.
[Maybe subscribe] $12 for SE4, Berseria and Staxel, or for some Fanatical Star Deals? I'll decide later.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] Woah, I really misjudged the wares you were peddling. Sorry, IGN.
[RotTR] I missed Rise of the Tomb Raider before, lovely that I can grab it now.
[Rebundle] Rise of the Tomb Raider again? Seriously? Who would take that?
[Complain] These heat waves are killing me. When you ride with Humble Monthly, you ride with Global Warming.

Out of the 5 unlocks, I wanted/wishlisted 4, and even Darksiders 2 D.E. is pretty okay. Considering the 3 early unlocks, this is beyond amazing for me :D

5 years ago

2 wishlisted game, cool

5 years ago

all games from this monthly will be in bundle list ^^

5 years ago

And the crowd goes mild. I bought Darksiders 1 & 2 for $5 about a week or two ago haha, guess that's my next GA

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

All of the unlocks look great, not a bad month.

5 years ago

Little Nightmares i have it on wishlist, so nice one.

5 years ago

I expected worse reveals. Good enough.

5 years ago

I'm pretty happy, Little Nightmares and Figment were on my WL and I have some interest in Darksiders II and Zombie Night Terror

5 years ago

I am slightly interested in Darksiders 2 though first one is a very boring game. And I cant play Little Nightmares because of my low tolerance to horror games. So it's the bad one bundle I guess. Or bad luck. I better look on GOG deals instead.

5 years ago

Halfway decent unlocks this time, activated all except for Darksiders II. :D

5 years ago

Bandai Namco have previously given away free DLC for Little Nightmares through their store so it's worth checking if you still have keys for them. Just used mine and they are still valid.

5 years ago

Thanks for the reminder 😄

5 years ago

Really good monthly for me. Don't think anything was wishlisted, but all the games look pretty cool. Just happy it isn't overloaded with the usual RTS or sim games.

5 years ago

Great mounth , 3 wishilisted

5 years ago

all wishilisted, great bundle

5 years ago

Darksiders II, what where they thinking?
I think that one is weird......

5 years ago

Little Nightmares <3

5 years ago

5 years ago

There's a bit more detailed info in the OP about this, I added it right after the bundle launched last month. Thanks though!

5 years ago

I saw the info regarding TALES OF BERSERIA, i didn't see anything regarding LITTLE NIGHTMARES

5 years ago

Ah you're right sorry, I read it all wrong.
But again, that notice does not mean that the game is not available for JP, just that your key might not work in JP (since they have their own region locked version).

5 years ago

Little Nightmares isn't the Complete Edition by any chance?

5 years ago

No ;_;

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

It's pretty much standard for Monthlies to ship the base game.
Publishers expect to make up for it by selling people DLC.

5 years ago

Pretty happy with this. I'd taken a break from HM but bought this one for RotTR. Figment was on my son's wishlist and I've heard good things about Little Nighmares as well. The others aren't interesting to me but could be gifted or traded.

Now I just need to remember to cancel my sub...have no interest in Overwatch.

5 years ago

Worth it, Sept HM.

5 years ago

Zombie night terror is a gem. That is a superfun game with perfect pixel art, just give it a chance. Other games are good too.

Very good qualitiy this month, nice job HB.

5 years ago

Little Nightmares AND Darksiders 2? I hate myself for mot getting this one :/

5 years ago

A question, Darksiders II comes with the soundtrack or not?

5 years ago

It doesn't contain the soundtrack. It's this sub (normal store sub): https://steamdb.info/sub/73559/apps/

5 years ago

Thank you for confirming it.

5 years ago

Just an FYI, the soundtrack for this edition is the same as the old base game. I bought it, but upon finding that out I refunded the new edition's OST. No need to pay for the same stuff twice.

5 years ago

Ok thanks, I'll pass then.

5 years ago

An overall excellent bundle for me. 😀

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.