Purchase the SEPTEMBER 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Sniper Elite 4, Tales of Berseria & Staxel with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF SEPTEMBER (7th SEPTEMBER) for $12* to receive the SEPTEMBER bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON AUGUST 31th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the August Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Tales of Berseria

Despite regional versions for Asia and RU/CIS existing, EVERYONE (including these regions, but excluding Japan) receives this version (ROW, excluding Japan). (confirmation)

💸 Customers from Japan receive a $5 Store Coupon (this store credit will expire on October 5th, 10 AM Pacific) as a replacement for Tales of Berseria. (source)

Staxel (SteamDB)

is ROW. (confirmation)

Sniper Elite 4

is ROW, at least for everyone apart from RU/CIS. (confirmation)

Little Nightmares

JP customers will not receive this game. As a compensation, Humble Bundle will offer an additional $5 wallet credit if you write a support ticket asking for it. (source)
Customers outside JP receive SteamDB (ROW).

This month only! You can choose to get previous Monthly favorite Rise of the Tomb Raider instead of Sniper Elite 4, Tales of Berseria, and Staxel. Subscribe, take your pick, and start playing right away.

Pay early and get: Sniper Elite 4, Tales of Berseria & Staxel

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Sniper Elite 4 85% of 8154 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (8.9985 CV) 0 $59.99
Tales of Berseria 94% of 5161 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (7.4985 CV) 0 $49.99
Staxel 74% of 943 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (2.9985 CV) 0 $19.99

OR (3:1)

Rise of the Tomb Raider 92% of 30638 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (59.99 CV) 0 $59.99

Note: you will receive Rise of the Tomb Raider - Standard Edition (Season Pass not included). (source)

Late unlocks (everyone gets these):

Little Nightmares 87% of 4797 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (2.9985 CV) 0 $19.99
Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition 73% of 4908 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (4.4985 CV) 1 $29.99
Battle Chef Brigade 96% of 421 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (19.99 CV) 0 $19.99
Zombie Night Terror 93% of 861 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (1.9485 CV) 0 $12.99
Figment 92% of 128 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (2.9985 CV) 0 $19.99
  • 10% store discount

Retail:

• $232.92 when selecting Sniper Elite 4, Tales of Berseria, and Staxel
  • $152.94 when selecting Rise of the Tomb Raider

Humble original: ETHEREAL

In ETHEREAL, you’ll have to find your way within an intricate and abstract world, using different kinds of mechanics that allow you to modify the environment or the direction of your character movement.
Each corner of its world has been carefully designed to communicate without any text and expose a novel puzzle to solve without time pressure, evoking an introspective state of mind.
Trailer

Note about the CV that these games generate:

Normally, the unbundled games from the Monthly bundles give full CV. However, depending on their value on the grey market, some of them will be added to the partial CV list, disregarding the "5% retail value" threshold. When this happens, your CV will be recalculated and as a consequence, reduced retroactively. More details about this can be found starting with this comment.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 7th SEPTEMBER!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Wake me up when September starts! On the first Friday, to be precise...

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I've paid ahead til' 2025 and my Humble Wallet is maxed out too...
[New Subscription] There's games other than PUBG, you say? And they're even cheaper? Count me in!
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] 3.13€ for Call of Duty Infinite Warfare was a better deal. Sorry, IGN.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] These unlocks won't make me stop playing Fortnite. Sorry, IGN.
[Maybe subscribe] $12 for SE4, Berseria and Staxel, or for some Fanatical Star Deals? I'll decide later.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] Woah, I really misjudged the wares you were peddling. Sorry, IGN.
[RotTR] I missed Rise of the Tomb Raider before, lovely that I can grab it now.
[Rebundle] Rise of the Tomb Raider again? Seriously? Who would take that?
[Complain] These heat waves are killing me. When you ride with Humble Monthly, you ride with Global Warming.

Meh, there came a lot of repeats for me with this reveal.......

5 years ago

You could use the store page link for Ethereal if you wanted to.

5 years ago

Very good point, thank you!

5 years ago

TWO wishlisted games (Little Nightmares and Figment) in one bundle! It's like a late birthday present!

5 years ago

Great reveals for me - Figment, Darksiders 2 and Battlechef Brigade were all on my wishlist.

5 years ago

Darksiders 2 is a great game, have fun.

5 years ago

Aw nuts, Staxel and Berseria were moderately interesting, but I opted to skip it and buy Battle Chef Brigade when it was on sale... only to see it's here with Figment for the same price! Win some, lose some, I guess.

5 years ago

I'm just sad there's no Thumper. Again. :(

(Not unhappy though, 3 wishlisted, 1 owned.)

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago

I subscribed for the first time based on the early unlocks having Staxel and Berseria (which my partner wanted), I'm pretty happy with the other games other than Darksiders II which I own...on multiple platforms. But that's fine, I'll give it away and it doesn't bother me!

I wish they had allowed a swap for swap on Tomb Raider and I would have swapped out one of the games I didn't like for that (Darksiders or I'd be willing to give up Sniper Elite 4), but I'm still happy with it for the price! I don't have much disposable income, so I used money I earned from testing websites!

5 years ago

feel bad for japan this month. lost out on tales of Berseria and only got a $5 discount... but they also lose out on little nightmares.

5 years ago

Hey, what happens with Little Nightmares for JP subscribers? Will they not get it at all? Do they have anything as a replacement?
What confuses me is that there's a Little Nightmares Complete Edition specific for JP, therefore they should also be able to have the base game.

5 years ago

I see youve spoken out to others about it to but yeah doesnt seem like any replacement.

5 years ago

Great month! Out of the revealed games one is wishlisted and I'm keeping all of them besides Little Nightmares (already have) :)

5 years ago

Hi sensualshakti. The card link for Figment is broken at the moment; it worked fine earlier but now some extra characters got into the link. Thanks for all the work!

5 years ago

Thank you, it's fixed!

5 years ago

Re: ETHEREAL:

"Yes! Humble Monthly subscribers will receive a steam key as soon as we launch the game here! Thanks for your kind words!"

https://steamcommunity.com/app/751220/discussions/0/3317353727664063804/?tscn=1536344824

5 years ago

Nice! :)
Thanks for the info!

5 years ago

Weak bundle

5 years ago

not too bad, but only" Little Nightmares" and maybe Darksiders II is ok from the late unlocks

5 years ago

After not buying monthlies for I don't know how many months (and not regretting it after seeing what was in them) I decided to subscribe again because I wanted Berseria and Sniper Elite 4 (to a lesser extent).

I was very pleasantly surprised to see Battle Chef Brigade in this bundle. I've been wanting this game really bad ever since I found out about it. Little Nightmares looks pretty interesting and I'll probably play that as well, I think I'll put it pretty high on my priority list. With Darksiders 2 I now have both games, so yay to that. I'll be able to beat both before the third comes out (unless the backlog prevents me, these won't be high priority).

Zombie Night Terror seems really meh, Figment is kinda interesting but probably won't activate it. Staxel I also have no interest in.

So basically that makes 5 games that I'm interested in and 3 games that I am not. That's pretty good bundle in my book and I'm satisfied.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

I mean, I bought the Monthly entirely for Berseria and I don't regret it, but those unlocks are really underwhelming. Nothing on my wishlist, not that that's new, but one (Darksiders 2) I already own, and one (Zombie Night Terror) I even have on my ignore list. :/ As for the rest...

Figment:. Dr. Seuss meets Inside Out? Sounds cute, but Inside Out was only an 'okay' movie to me, and I was one of half a dozen kids who didn't grow up with Dr. Seuss books. I do like music and silly rhymes though, so this one I'll give a try.

Shokugeki no Match 3--I mean, Battle Chef Brigade: I don't care about cooking or side-scrolling action games (whatever you call the battle system), but I do like match 3, so I'll give this one a chance too.

Little Nightmares: I watched an LP back when I'd never even heard of it, and I'll end up playing it at some point, but I'm not super-hyped. It wasn't bad, it just didn't make me want to run out and play it like Limbo does (and I've watched about 3-4 different LPs of that one). ¯\_(o_o)_/¯

5 years ago

kinda like me then. i only brought it for berseria. the rest im not interested in but i dont actually own one like you

5 years ago

Let us guess whether this time SG move these games to bundled list.

5 years ago

Well the overall value is higher than last month's and they were all listed as bundled so technically it's a sure thing

5 years ago

Hah, I didn't buy this bundle because I already had Berseria (and it was the only one I wanted), figures I'd want four of the five unlocked games. =P To the trademobile!

5 years ago

Still unsure about Berseria... but Sniper 4 and now, Little Nightmares and Figment? Well, I'm happy. That's a nice monthly.

5 years ago

Reveals like this are why I stay subscribed even when the early unlocks are meh.

5 years ago

Owned most of them, but what the hell, got some great games to give away to some friends now.
Sniper Elite 4 made it worth the price of admission for me. :D

5 years ago

You might want to add this little warning to the Darkside 2 entry, people who own the original might get it for free and waste their entire key;
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971286820/recommended/388410/

(also the OST is the exact same one as the original, so if one got that, don't bother buying it again)

5 years ago

I own the original, but not all the DLC (would gladly buy them if they were still available), so apparently can't get Deathinitive edition this way. Besides, that website doesn't seem to load anymore.

5 years ago

Appears like it... might be temp issues with the server though either. I'd give it a couple days before calling it ;)

5 years ago

Very solid month, cheers HB

5 years ago

Good monthly! Unfortunately own the games I'm most interested in (knew I should have waited on Little Nightmares!)

More GAs then!

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.