Purchase the SEPTEMBER 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Slay the Spire and Squad with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ August 30th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† September 6th, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • โŒ› August 2nd, 2019: The August Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Squad is not available for RU/CIS customers. Replacement: $5 coupon for the Humble Store.
NOTE: Coupon expires October 4th, 2019 at 10 AM Pacific.
source

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Pay early and get: Slay the Spire, Squad

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Slay the Spire 96% of 32210 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/646570 W M L 0 $24.99
Squad 84% of 25245 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/393380 W 0 $39.99
Distance 93% of 3860 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/233610 W M L 0 $24.99
Guacamelee! 2 93% of 784 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/534550 W 0 $19.99
MOTHERGUNSHIP 80% of 597 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/574090 W 0 $24.99
State of Mind 83% of 211 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/437630 W M L 1 $29.99
God's Trigger 79% of 199 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/488730 W 0 $14.99

Retail:

• $179.93

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Pathfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

๐Ÿ’ก Humble original: Shady Knight

Shady Knight is a first-person minimalistic slasher focused on dynamic interactive fights and fluid platforming. Each level is a challenging tower where your goal is to climb to the top while dealing with a range of deadly foes. Master your powerful moveset to raid those castles fast in a dance of death. You can kick your enemies into the ocean, slash in half, pin them to the wall by an arrow or kill with a simple wooden chair.
YouTube Trailer

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 6th SEPTEMBER!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you in for the SP or the MP game?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I am definitely not cancelling my subscription. These aren't games one should miss.
[New subscription] I almost bought Slay the Spire / Squad during the last Steam sale but held off hoping that it will be bundled in a Monthly at some point. Best decision ever.
[Maybe subscribe] The early reveals donโ€™t manage to convince me. Maybe they will add a new reveal later?
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] I've been signed up for months already, but I think the time has come to stop it.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] They will have to do better for me to whip out my payment details.

Based on my disinterest in Squad, I was going to pause for the month, but decided I'd chance it through. Alas! I have to say that all of the games look stylish and interesting, but they managed this month to tick the boxes for nearly every kind of game I don't like. Racing, bullet hell, coop action, multiplayer military, fast platforming. It's like they know me, and really hate me! Slay the Spire and State of Mind, yes, and maybe I'll dip in and try one of the others for variety some day. But who am I kidding, with my backlog? It's a bad month for me, but not because of the apparent quality of the games.

Silly Humble - you could have made it even worse, but you missed a sports game!

4 years ago*

It has been a while since we got a 2K Sports game in the monthly, hasn't it? :)

4 years ago

NBA 2K20 just came out, don't give them any ideas!

4 years ago

Humble's been on a Paradox kick recently

4 years ago

Distance and Shady Knight are available as DRM free downloads along with the God's Trigger Soundtrack

I've activated MOTHERGUNSHIP, Guacamelee! 2, and Slay the Spire - I'm happy with that. I already have Distance, which I recommend for hardcore arcade driving fans.

Will be getting rid of the other games through gifting and non-gifting means.

EDIT: Added God's Trigger Soundtrack

4 years ago*

Hmmm thought it would be easier to get Slay the spire and State of Mind through Bundle split, thus far lucked out! :/

4 years ago

Now you got lucky, and beat me by a second ;> I was on the fence until the end about buying (had a $3 coupon too), but zero interest in Squad so I didn't. (Only want Slay the Spire and Distance, so I'm still happy about skipping, at least...)

Edit: Got lucky too, praise Bundlesplits!

4 years ago*

Amen!

Praise Bundlesplits indeed! xD

Nice you got it too!

4 years ago

Great unlocks, sold Squad and got 4 wishlisted games.

4 years ago

4 wishlisted games. Not bad for me.

4 years ago

Nice skip

4 years ago

I don't regret cancelling this one but it definitely could have been worse too.

4 years ago

Jesus 4 of the unlocks are wishlisted for me, what a terrible month to skip

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Mmmmkay. No wishlisted games here for me. However, as I usually enjoy Metroidvanias, Guacamelee 2 would probably provides a couple hours of fun. The thing is, I still haven't played the first one. So not sure if I'm gonna keep it. Also... for some odd reason, Distance caught my attention. I'm not a fan of racing games, but this one reminds me of Riff Racer, only without any music interaction. (which sucks, I'd love to see a better game than RR).

Even if the rest isn't my cup of coffee, I can't complain. They all seem to be decent games. Slay made a nice GA and I traded Squad... the reveals will meet the same fate.

4 years ago

Pretty cool, hope I can pick up the 2or 3 I want

4 years ago

Well, this month almost makes me regret not signing up. Almost.
And then I remind myself that most months don't even have a single game in them that I'm interested in, and that I don't do blind buys as a matter of principle, and all's well with the world again.

4 years ago

Really nice bundle! Squad being the only one not my cup of tea. Just played Guacamelee 1, definitely worth playing if you haven't yet. :)

4 years ago

I feel like... your comment was directed towards me. :3

4 years ago

Haha I actually wrote it first and read yours right after, nearly replied. :P I haven't played the 2nd but heard it continues on from the first story, however it's not the most in-depth (it's pretty silly) so you can probably skip to the sequel and still enjoy. :) I personally would keep it if I were you!

4 years ago

Well, I'm still on the fence about Guaca2, to be honest. I will really have to give Guaca1 a go first, just to make sure I really like it. :D

If I may ask, what do you mean by the game being pretty silly? Also, when you say that it's not the most in-depth metroidvania... what is it lacking, in your opinion?

4 years ago

I wouldn't say it was lacking, just the story is really light-hearted and jokey, so if someone didn't have the first I don't think skipping to the sequel would be a huge deal.

Imo the metroidvania part of it has a nice balance of simpler (kinda button mashy) gameplay for those who aren't big on the genre while also some bigger, intense combos/platforming bits if you wanna complete the game/learn the moves. My brother and I played co op and really enjoyed our time with it. Hope you like it too!

4 years ago

Slay the spire alone has been worth it, have been having alot of fun with it. Add in state of mind and this has been a decent month even if I have no interest in the others^^ they still look stylish and interesting specially for people who like the genre so its easy gifting.

4 years ago

My thoughts exactly. The replay value on Slay The Spire is great, and with the amount of active mods, there's plenty of extra free content to play around with too.

4 years ago

Add in the fourth (FREE) character that will enter beta on the 9th of september...infinite content for an inexpensive game, it deserves all the positive reviews it has :D

4 years ago

Two wishlisted in the full reveal, not bad!

4 years ago

Content to have paused; people elsewhere are gushing about it but there isn't much there for me.

4 years ago

Should've paused, but there is still 15 months to go and at least for now we still get Steam keys so...

4 years ago

I'm feeling great about passing this month, I have at best the most passing interest in Spire, and none at all in any of the others :)

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

Bought it for Spire, so the rest are mostly bonus. Distance was wishlisted and God's Trigger looks kinda like Hotline Miami which I loved. Already beat State of Mind and I still have yet to finish the first Guacamelee, Squad and Mothergunship seem kind of meh but overall good bundle.

4 years ago

I am happy about Slay the spire, the gameplay is very addictive also I like to be able to play a "quick" game between two tasks.
The rest is not my cup of tea. I will keep State of Mind and maybe God's Trigger. Maybe give Distance to my boyfriend as he loves cars.

4 years ago

One from my wishlist at least (Distance)

4 years ago

Was a rather so-so bundle this month.
Kept G2 and Distance, traded the rest minus State of Mind (which I already owned...).

4 years ago*

dig

what I'm wondering for a while, why are all expect the early reveals still labeled as full CV.

Has there been a change how Steamgifts handles the HB monthlies?

4 years ago

Has there been a change how Steamgifts handles the HB monthlies?

Not as far as I know.
When the late unlocks were revealed, I just extended the existing chart instead of replacing it, therefore the CV for the early unlocks remained as what it initially was.
I updated it now.

4 years ago

Thanks for the fast answer.

But I'm meaning the official CV. The bundle is now out 1 months but expect the early reveals the other games all count as full value.
So I'm wondering if that is intended (as it shouldn't be normally) or...?

4 years ago

Ah, you mean: why do the early reveals count as partial CV while the late unlocks give full CV? Well I guess the support team didn't get to adding them to the list yet. Either way, they should probably be added (based on the total retail value) and when this will happen, the CV of the giveaways created after that date (which currently is full) will be modified accordingly (towards partial CV).

4 years ago

Fixed the CV.

4 years ago

I've just fixed. Thanks for catching that. :)

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.