SteamGifts Tools is a tool in a form of a website that lets you do some interesting checks to steamgifts mechanics:

Link www.sgtools.info

Themes

1. SG Dark Grey Userstyle by SquishedPotatoe thread
  2. Old (deprecated) ones:

User Scripts

1. SGTools Helper: Help you create giveaways with SGTools typical options and marks protected giveaways on steamgifts giveaway page
  2. Links to user profile: Awesome userscript made by SilentGuy that adds links to the common sgtools checks on a user profile. See his thread
  3. Links on giveaway's winners page. The script will add a sgtools.info link next to each winner's 'Request New Winner' link in your giveaway's winners list, so that you can easily check them for non-activated and multiple wins
  4. ESGST: An all-in-one script to rock your Steamgifts experience. It integrates to and gives quick access to several SGT functionality from inside steamgifts website.

Tools

1. Check real cv value (as we had in steamgifts v1) and it's level translation with a detailed log of every game contribution and how they add up to the final number.
  2. Check real cv for your won gifts, so you can compare with your send gifts.
  3. Check if a user has activated all his gifts, useful if you want to check a little bit the winners of your giveaways.
  4. Multiple Wins. Checks if a user has won and marked as received the same game more than once
  5. Last Bunled Games. List new additions to the bundle list of the last 7 days with a minimum of 50 entries, showing the game (with a link to steam), the date since the game is considered bundled and the date when it was added to the bundle list.
  6. Create, manage and enter giveaways with more advanced and complex filters than the ones in steamgifts.
  7. Deals and their bundle status

Limitations

1. Since CG don’t give us an open API, all requests have to parse your full profile to check your sent games, this will take some seconds (more if you gave away tons of games!), so please be patient.
  2. The site uses a cached bundle list, so if you find a recent bundle game that gives you a full value instead of the 15% one, just wait until the next cached bundle list is ready. Cached Bundle list auto-updates itself every 6 hours starting at 3:00AM GMT (3am, 9am, 3pm, 9pm).
  3. The tool will search steam API to get the real cost for packages that has its point value truncated to 50 in steamgifts, but if the package is no longer available the tool will use the points as CV (50$).
  4. It may sound obvious, but the tool can't check not activated gifts if the profile is private.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Lands Of Devastation (4 Copies) (-0.0063725364294615$ Total) (Public giveaway)

negative CV ?

sample

6 years ago

Fixed, thanks for the report!

6 years ago

Happy (and busy) Holidays, Knsys! :-)

6 years ago

Happy Holidays :)

Yeah, busy days :\

6 years ago

Happy New Year to you and your family, Knsys and above all good health!

6 years ago

Happy new Year LostSoul!

6 years ago

Thank you, Knsys!

6 years ago

πŸŽ†πŸ₯‚πŸŽ‰ Happy New Year, knsys! May 2018 be a happy, healthy and prosperous year for you and your loved ones! πŸŽ‰πŸ₯‚πŸŽ†

View attached image.
6 years ago

Happy new year!!!

6 years ago

6 years ago

Infraction applied, thanks for the report!

6 years ago

Two undetected free GA:

PLAYERUNKN1WN: Friendly Fire (1 Copy) (0.99$ Total) (Group giveaway)

Zero contributor value since Dec 11, 2017

Happy Santa (1 Copy) (1.791$ Total) (Private giveaway)

Zero contributor value since Dec 21, 2017

6 years ago*

Added to the Free Games list, thanks for the report!

6 years ago

Clickr is going to be removed from Steam today, this game should go on the whitelist for the removed games of sgtool now, right?
Im asking because im pretty worried about it, and I dont want risk being suspended randomly for a game that I activated on my account and is still there...

6 years ago

I just checked your profile and it's clean. So api is returning the game as owned :)

6 years ago

Some titles not detected as free games in SG Tools:

1. Layers of Fear (Dec 18, 2017)
  2. Layers of Fear - Soundtrack (Dec 18, 2017)
  3. Mysterium: A Psychic Clue Game (Aug 10, 2017)
  4. Survarium - Explorer Pack (Dec 19, 2017)
  5. MAZ! (Nov 12, 2017)
  6. Volstead (Sep 29, 2017)
  7. Streetball VR (Sep 12, 2017)
  8. Athopiu - The Final Rebirth of Hopeless Incarnate (Aug 8, 2017)

Thanks, regards.

6 years ago

Added to the free games list, thanks for the report! :D

6 years ago

Bump! :3

6 years ago

I have a feature request for SGTools. I was going through the list of the available attributes that can be used in custom rules for a SGTools-protected GA. I'd like to be able to return a count of a user's blacklist -- not specific names; that's intrusive -- just a count. I want to put together a good karma train or something like that to encourage people to think twice about blacklisting for petty reasons and to potentially clean up their list. But it's not really possible without being able to return that count. Any chance that can be added? Thanks!

6 years ago

Unfortunately that information is impossible to gather from SGT part. SGT has access to public information, and a user whitelist and blacklist are private information that only that user can see, so there is no way for me to get that information.

6 years ago

Bummer. Well, at least now I know. I wasn't sure what the api made available. Thanks for the fast response, though! I'll see if I can figure out another way to do this.

6 years ago

Yeah, unfortunately there is no api for steamgifts, everything has to be parsed/scrapped. But even with an api, this is too sensitive to expose it to public :)

6 years ago

Bump! :D

6 years ago

Bump! :-)

6 years ago

Tool says i have not activated all - But I have activated all
what should i do?

6 years ago

maybe because deadlight "directos cut" activated

6 years ago

If you received the directors cut instead of the original then you should contact the giveaway creator and let them know. They can give you the correct key or with your permission ask support to delete or change the giveaway. I suggest you also make a support ticket and ask to have the feedback changed to not received since it locks after 30 days.

6 years ago

I'm pretty sure http://store.steampowered.com/app/745500/Pixel_Space_Battles/ is being incorrectly reported as not redeemed.
It shows me friends who own it on the store page, but I don't see it when I look at their library.

6 years ago

Game is currently being correctly reported as owned by steam api, so there won't be any problem with not activation detection :)

6 years ago

Ok, cool.

6 years ago

is it possible to add a bool for private profile? and also a group member checker?
thanks.

6 years ago

Private profiles are tricky, what use would you want to give to that information?
Group members would be great, but unfortunately server can't handle that data atm, that would require a server upgrade.

6 years ago

Thanks for the reply knsys. My group doesn't allow private profiles. When I do sgtool giveaways I would like to block any user with a private profile from entering.

6 years ago

Problem with such a boolean, is that the user will put the profile as public, enter and then put it back to private :\

6 years ago

The idea is it's a reminder. You only want checks that are not changeable by users?
really the SG site should prevent private profiles and rerolls as it makes it a hassle to check winners.

6 years ago

A private profile will only fail in the not activated check, so you can check that one (is the most used filter anyway)

6 years ago

Something changed on sg recently. I was dropped to level 6.96 but on sgt still 7.01 even after sync

6 years ago

It must be a game that has been flagged as free. Those are not reported anywhere so SGTools can't parse them.
If you manage to find it, I'll include it to the free games list!

6 years ago

I dunno how to check it, but it can be Clickteam Fusion 2.5

6 years ago

It's not Clickteam Fusion, it's indeed a free game but you gave it away before it's considered as free.

My guess is an old cached value for a package

6 years ago

Hello, knsys! Today my level has returned back and now almost equal to sgt stats. It's strange... You heard something new about it?

6 years ago

My guess is that some game is now reported as free that was not before in sgtools.

6 years ago

I found!
From my last GA I got only 7.5% of value instead of official 15%. I had a 999.99 cv but now it is 1000.74

5 years ago

That should not be happening, it's either 15%, 100% or 0% :\

5 years ago

how do i need to report users that access my giveaways without going through sgtools?

6 years ago

Sorry for the delay, just link me here the sgt giveaway id and i'll apply an infraction to them

6 years ago

Infractions applied, thanks for the reports!

6 years ago

Maybe you'll add a button "report" to the Not valid entries list?

6 years ago

I've thought about it several times, but I think it's still preferable to use it here.

That way the "offender" can defend himself if something strange happened with that giveaway (involuntarily leaked by giveaway creator, etc).
The reporter can be sure that infractions have been applied without the need to enter SGT website and wait for some kind of feedback there.

6 years ago

Hey ozo, there is a specific giveaway (SQRπŸ”² 2) that seems to be causing a lot of trouble, do you remember anything strange with that one?

It has a huge list of infractors which is kind of odd.

6 years ago

it was doing that 500 error back than but i only thing i did other than post it in my thread, was linking to it in this thread to report 500. could there be some bug that let people enter without checks?

6 years ago

A 500 error can't really give the url to people without getting an entry.

Getting the url is a two steps process on purpose to avoid those kinds of scenarios. In order for the second click to return the giveaway url, the database must have a valid entry stored for that user and giveaway.

If all the giveaways are from the same thread/post, then something is different with this one, because the other reported giveaways have the typical 1 - 2 invalid entries, while the culprit one has like 25.

I think the best course of action is to leave it infraction free, since there is clearly something wrong in it.

6 years ago

that's up to you. your site and your infractions :)

6 years ago

Not only this is odd. I made a planty of time to find a true. Check my proofs (screenshots) that sgtools dont work good in some cases. I wonder how much innocent was blocked...

6 years ago

Hi knsys. I went to use sgtools today, and got the message "You are currently serving an infraction until 2018-02-18 23:32:26 NY Time." No idea why, I've never knowingly tried to circumvent sgtools on a giveaway. Can you tell me how I acquired this? Thanks.

6 years ago

You entered a SQRπŸ”² 2 sgtools protected giveaway without using the proper gate

6 years ago

Was it ozo2003's giveaway? I'm pretty sure I entered correctly (I even bumped the original thread: https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/vyAqv/daily-giweavays-please-bump/search?page=6#Z55HT3x), so possibly it's a mistake on their end?

6 years ago

Yeah it seems that this one in particular is causing some trouble, let's see what ozo says

6 years ago

Thanks for lifting the infraction.

6 years ago

6 years ago

Infraction applied, thanks for the report!

6 years ago

Can i ask why i got an infraction? I don't have non redeemed stuff, I don't ever enter something through someone else and thus can never miss that gate. All i did last few days was keep checking on 1 giveaway (Hiveswap) several times, if i could pass it as i was close.

6 years ago*

Check whether it's due to this giveaway: http://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/f8a98612-d022-11e7-b317-fa163ee2f826

I see you and several other complaining users on the list.

6 years ago

Thanks but doesn't seem i tried that one (and won it a day later from someone else).

I did enter another giveaway of Ozo like last week or so, maybe it are other giveaways of him too.

6 years ago

Seems that there is a problematic giveaway from ozo, do you have any insight on what may have happened?

6 years ago

How can i get any insight in what may have happened aside from my own (bad) memory? Would be great if sgtools can just say why you got an infraction, like here.
Nor do i know how far back infractions can go.

[Edit] Okay i got my infraction removed, so maybe it fell under the so called problematic giveaways, thanks.
Didn't check my timestamp too closely, if it were the same it would have probably been the same infriction everyone else had.

6 years ago*

I saw all of our entries in this giveaway, which has the same creation date and end date as the one in the SGTool.

6 years ago

Seems i did enter it then, thanks. :)

6 years ago

I think I didn't enter that one

6 years ago

May I ask why I got an infraction? I never enter a giveaway without SGTool gate, unless the giver forgot to put up one.

If anything, I guess that due to reduction of value of some of my giveaway (due to publisher reducing the value), my entry became invalid?

6 years ago*

Hello. I got a message in sgtools "You are currently serving an infraction until 2018-02-18 23:32:26 NY Time"

I don't understand, because I haven't done anything different. I have never entered any giveaway without passing the normal sgtools check.

Apparently there are "Not activated Gifts on account quijote3000"

I have been checking all the wins from last month, and I have all of them in Steam. How could I know if I made any mistake? Thanks.

6 years ago

Can i ask why i got that: "You are currently serving an infraction until 2018-02-18 23:32:26 NY Time" ?
Like others with the same timestamp, that let think me on a site error.
I don't have non redeemed stuff, no double wins. I checked myself twice.

Sync in sg and sgtools brings nothing. No message in sg that explain it or anything else.
I am complete confused.

6 years ago

I just removed all infractions from the problematic giveaway until I get some more information with the giveaway creator on what could have happened.

6 years ago

Hi knsys, I have the same error message now, been using sgtools until recently without any issue. I haven't broken any rules, could you see what the issue is? Thank you.

6 years ago

I got infraction too. Cheked the rules but didn't find anything suspicious! Didn't entered giveaways without sgtools check. Looks like some bug.Can you check please why I got it?

6 years ago*

Hi knsys, I have the same error message now, been using sgtools until recently without any issue. I haven't broken any rules, could you see what the issue is? Thank you.

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.