SteamGifts Tools is a tool in a form of a website that lets you do some interesting checks to steamgifts mechanics:

Link www.sgtools.info

Themes

1. SG Dark Grey Userstyle by SquishedPotatoe thread
  2. Old (deprecated) ones:

User Scripts

1. SGTools Helper: Help you create giveaways with SGTools typical options and marks protected giveaways on steamgifts giveaway page
  2. Links to user profile: Awesome userscript made by SilentGuy that adds links to the common sgtools checks on a user profile. See his thread
  3. Links on giveaway's winners page. The script will add a sgtools.info link next to each winner's 'Request New Winner' link in your giveaway's winners list, so that you can easily check them for non-activated and multiple wins
  4. ESGST: An all-in-one script to rock your Steamgifts experience. It integrates to and gives quick access to several SGT functionality from inside steamgifts website.

Tools

1. Check real cv value (as we had in steamgifts v1) and it's level translation with a detailed log of every game contribution and how they add up to the final number.
  2. Check real cv for your won gifts, so you can compare with your send gifts.
  3. Check if a user has activated all his gifts, useful if you want to check a little bit the winners of your giveaways.
  4. Multiple Wins. Checks if a user has won and marked as received the same game more than once
  5. Last Bunled Games. List new additions to the bundle list of the last 7 days with a minimum of 50 entries, showing the game (with a link to steam), the date since the game is considered bundled and the date when it was added to the bundle list.
  6. Create, manage and enter giveaways with more advanced and complex filters than the ones in steamgifts.
  7. Deals and their bundle status

Limitations

1. Since CG don’t give us an open API, all requests have to parse your full profile to check your sent games, this will take some seconds (more if you gave away tons of games!), so please be patient.
  2. The site uses a cached bundle list, so if you find a recent bundle game that gives you a full value instead of the 15% one, just wait until the next cached bundle list is ready. Cached Bundle list auto-updates itself every 6 hours starting at 3:00AM GMT (3am, 9am, 3pm, 9pm).
  3. The tool will search steam API to get the real cost for packages that has its point value truncated to 50 in steamgifts, but if the package is no longer available the tool will use the points as CV (50$).
  4. It may sound obvious, but the tool can't check not activated gifts if the profile is private.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

1 year ago

That's an interesting one, it looks like a re-release of the same game or a really tiny remaster.

You can ask steamgifts support to change the giveaway to the other appid, if they refuse I can check it again and add the game to the equivalence table.

1 year ago

I'm impressed with your response time, and I want to make sure you know it's appreciated, knsys.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

11 months ago

Deleted

11 months ago

11 months ago*

Added to the whitelist, thanks!

11 months ago

11 months ago

Infractions applied, thanks for the report!

11 months ago

Deleted

11 months ago

I have won 2

1 game MAZ!
1 dlc Small World 2 - Cursed!

as not appear as activated in sgtools but I have activated those.

10 months ago

Have you tried to sync your sgtools? For me there is no non activation on your profile.

10 months ago

ok good to know I know I activate every victory on sg :)

10 months ago

10 months ago

Hello, on my giveaway dashboard i have the following: "You are currently serving an infraction until
2023-06-06 21:28:03 NY Time"
I don't understand how and why this got applied to me. Would appreciate clarification on that.

10 months ago

Is it possible that you entered a private giveaway, e.g. one of Igel's above, using a link send to you by a friend?

10 months ago

Ahh that would make alot of sense.. Yeah likely the case.
That said i had no idea that was protected by sgtool i just thought it was a giveaway like any other.
Is there a way to check so i won't get bambozleed the next time?
Also thanks for your answer!

10 months ago

As a general rule: Never enter a private giveaway someone linked you, unless it is the giveaway creator.
If a friend sends you a link to a private giveaway, ask them to provide the source (e.g. thread here on SG or similar).

10 months ago

To be fair, i didn't even check if it was private or not but i'll be sure to do so the next time!
Thank you for your time and advices πŸ˜€

10 months ago

You are welcome.

10 months ago

9 months ago

Hi hi! I am a new account and am having trouble logging into sgtools with steam (it just loops into not letting me in). Is there anything I shold do? :)

9 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 9 months ago.

9 months ago

I think I'm incorrectly flagged for not activating all wins due to Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse being pulled from Steam. How should I fix it?

9 months ago

Checking your account with SGT there is no non activation showing.

9 months ago

Weird, it's there for me when I'm checking https://imgur.com/a/AMXdos0

9 months ago

That's what I see too. There are no games listed.

9 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 9 months ago.

9 months ago

9 months ago

9 months ago

8 months ago

8 months ago

8 months ago

8 months ago

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1606500

Flagged because this has been removed from the store.

8 months ago

8 months ago

Added all the missing banned apps, thanks!

8 months ago

Quite a few leaked entries in this one: https://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/4c5dcc1c-3764-47ff-8234-e61ea88640ac (seems like all the people who entered through the leaked link entered the Chasm giveaway)

8 months ago

8 months ago

Hello, this game is still marked as not activated for me, even though the GA has been deleted : X Wars Deluxe (keys were revoked). Is there something i can do not to have it ? I have synchronized on both SG and SGTools.

8 months ago

When you sync there is a text at the bottom part that says

`Still having problems? Have a giveaway status changed (deleted/changed to not received/changed giveaway game)?

Don't worry, just force a full synchronization by going here`

Just click "here" and you will force a full sync

8 months ago

Seems like it worked thanks ! I really need to read entire texts...

8 months ago

"AoF World Online" does no longer exist (steam page is emptied, but still remains in parts) and is reported as not activated:
https://www.sgtools.info/nonactivated/jenoer
https://store.steampowered.com/app/339860/none/

Edit: Too bad the Trivia one will forever taint my account. I deleted it in an attempt to remove 6000(!!) instant-achievements upon opening, but alas, they were still there. And now they raised the price of that spamware to a ridiculous 15,- euro. There is no way I am giving those people a single cent to redeem my account :(

Honestly, I think that developer should be banned from Steam, SG and SGTools.

8 months ago*

If you deleted a win, you should be able to restore the game via Steam support.

8 months ago

Thanks for the tip, I will look into that!

Edit: It worked, my account is now in mint condition! Thanks again!

8 months ago*

8 months ago

Thank you so much. I also fixed my other issue, so now my account passes SGTools again.
Again, thanks! <3

8 months ago

Hey knsys, I was wondering if you're open to adding new features to SGTools? If so, I'd like to recommend some:

1. Filter variable that contains users Steam ID. This would be really useful for avoiding ninjas when trying to give keys away directly to one or a few specific people, such as in this recent giveaway.

2. Filter variable that contains the number of current entries in the giveaway. Useful if you want to limit the number of entries to give a few users a better chance at winning.

3. A giveaway 'collections' feature; After passing the initial SG tools check users are presented a list of giveaways and how many are left that they can enter. Basically the same idea as the Steamgifts Christmas event with the presents, just minus the colorful boxes and mystery aspect.

I'd love to make some giveaways using one or more of these features, so hope you'll consider adding them. :)

8 months ago

About suggestions, unfortunately SGTools entered maintenance mode some years ago, so this means no features will get added to it, just fix broken things and keep applying infractions.

8 months ago

Oh, that's very disappointing news :(
If I may ask, why did it enter maintenance mode? Did you just lose interest in working on it further? Or was there some bug that couldn't be fixed that put a stop to the project? I'm just curious now since I really haven't kept up on what's been going on with SGTools for a few years.

8 months ago

I've lost interest several years ago, I just keep it alive and that's mostly it

8 months ago

1 invalid entry

below was an SG tools locked train, lots of checks, same user invalid in all of them so only posting it once on them
different user/ga also 1 invalid

8 months ago

8 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.