Purchase the JANUARY 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Wizard of Legend, Just Cause 3 XXL Edition, Project Cars 2 with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ December 28th, 2018: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† January 04th, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • โŒ› December 07th, 2018: The December Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Just Cause 3 XXL Edition + Project CARS 2 are restricted in Japan. Customers in this region will receive $5 Store Coupon as a replacement (one coupon for both games). This store credit will expire on February 1st 2019, 10 AM Pacific.

Just Cause 3 XXL Edition
RU + India + Brazil exists, but there are no mentions yet that HB delivers this specific sub for the customers in these regions.
Everyone receives a ROW key.

Project CARS 2
Restricted also in Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Philippines, Timor, Laos, Singapore, Vietnam, Brunei, Myanmar (Burma), Thailand, China, Korea (North and South), Hong Kong, Macao, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea, and Taiwan. Customers in this region will also receive $5 Store Coupon as a replacement. This store credit will expire on February 1st 2019, 10 AM Pacific.
Everyone else receives a ROW key .

Observer cannot be redeemed in Russia and Belarus (restriction added on 2022-03-04)

January 2019 Monthly Early Unlock - Region information (according to HB)

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Pay early and get: Just Cause 3 XXL Edition, Wizard of Legend, Project Cars 2

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Wizard of Legend 88% of 3270 reviews - ๐Ÿ† 2.40 CV 0 $15.99
Just Cause 3 XXL Edition Store link - ๐Ÿ† 7.5 CV (should be given away as Just Cause 3 XL (subid 76709) 0 $78.35
Project CARS 2 71% of 3471 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV 0 $59.99
Q.U.B.E. 2 83% of 370 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV 0 $24.99
Observer 82% of 2066 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV 1 $29.99
Sundered 80% of 1136 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV 0 $19.99
Regions Of Ruin 87% of 655 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 1.80 CV 0 $11.99
The Darkside Detective 95% of 470 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 1.95 CV 0 $12.99

Retail:

• $254.28 ($261 according to HB)

CV:

• 33.9 (all games give reduced CV)

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

๐Ÿ’ก Humble original: Roombo: First Blood (Justice Sucks)

Roombo: First Blood is a comedic, top-down, stealth-action game about being a robot vacuum cleaner and fending off burglars that have broken into your home.
Video
View it on Steam

Keys have been added!!!

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 4th JANUARY!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!
Thanks to GodFeelling for the leaks!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

What is your New Yearโ€™s Resolution?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] To forgive IGN for all the ways theyโ€™ve ever wronged me and stay subscribed. Easy enough with Just Cause 3 as early unlock.
[New Subscription] To make a bold move. And what bolder move is there than subscribing to Humble Monthly?
[Maybe subscribe] Ponder less whether I should buy a subscription or not.
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] Remembering every month to pause my subscription BEFORE the autocharge date. I usually only remember afterwards :|
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] Save some money for better deals.Project Cars 2 helps with that.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] Not listen any more to all the IGN haters out there. Iโ€™ll showโ€™ em how itโ€™s done. Starting next month though :(
[Complain] Convince Fanatical to launch their own Monthly subscription! Iโ€™d be first in line to get one. IGN disappointed me too many times.
[Boycott] Not getting trapped again by subscription promotions. Easy to fulfill though, since these are offered for new subscribers only, so there will be no more chances for me to get one.
[Potato] Iโ€™ll beat my addiction to nicotine / caffeine / free-to-play games. (As ifโ€ฆ)

Maybe getting this...

5 years ago

Would like to ask:
I want project cars 2, but I am from Hong Kong, so the game is restricted for me.
But I see from above that "Everyone receives a ROW key. (for people from non-restricted countries)"
So if I ask someone from the non-restricted countries to help me buy the game, will I be able to use the key?

5 years ago

Yes, because there are no region restrictions on the sub itself.

5 years ago

That means the key itself is not region locked, it is Humble (or the developer) who did not allow people from certain countries to get the key through the bundle?

Thanks for answering btw (:

5 years ago

Correct. The key works everywhere, but the publishers (Bandai Namco in this case) decided that people living in Asia shouldn't get PC2 in the monthly. I doubt Humble themselves have any say in it.

5 years ago

I see... Thanks for clearing the doubt for me! (:

5 years ago

Yes, but don't ask someone to gift you the whole bundle. Because in that case it switches to your region and you won't get Project Cars then.
Rather have them redeem the bundle for themselves and then send you giftlinks seperately, or just Project Cars, as you arrange.

5 years ago

Noted, will do, thanks!!

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Yeah!

5 years ago

when will we see the new unlocks?

5 years ago

First week of January

5 years ago

u mean on 4th JANUARY when the bundle ends

5 years ago

Yes, on 4 Jan 2019, 10 AM PDT

5 years ago

On my birthday ;)

5 years ago

Desperation rising!

Get $40 credit with your 12-month subscription!*
Grab a 12-month Humble Monthly subscription right now and
get $40 credit in your Wallet to spend on the Humble Store!

5 years ago

Im' actually thinking a lot on that, do you think it worth it?

5 years ago

Does anyone know which trove games were added this time?
Thanks.

5 years ago

There's a Trove Thread. Cut & Run and Super Meat Boy were added. Pretty meh imo.

Last month was nice, Renowned Explorers: International Society Complete Edition and Reus. 2 titles that was on my Wishlist. They took out Alan Wake's American Nightmare and it was in Jingle Jam. Personally, I recommend Renowned Explorers and Reus. I have been playing Volantia, simple hex strategy building sim. I had been playing Torchlight 1 and having fun with it mostly.
Cheers, Cruse~

5 years ago

Thank you! Somehow I missed this thread. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

5 years ago

No worries, I chanced upon it when I was glad they added Renowned Explorers and Reus. :)

5 years ago

Hmm, is there any risk in using VPN to buy this bundle?

5 years ago

There is always a chance or region locked keys.

5 years ago

I could tell you the key is ROW, it showed ristrict to my country, but I activated successfully anyway :)

5 years ago

Not all games are released though so there is no way to be sure.

5 years ago

Did I hear rumors that your payment will decide your region/country, not IP address?

5 years ago

As far as my experience, the IP address decides the region, which makes sense, since they provide Steam keys and key activation (except for rare cases) is based on your IP address

5 years ago

I remember there was a guy moved to LATAM region and got region-lock problem because he kept paying with his French credit card. Still I am not sure about that.

5 years ago

If u own Just Cause 3 base game - take season pass for free via Steam.db :)
https://steamdb.info/app/401850/

5 years ago

It's literally just Season pass though - without any DLCs included in Season Pass.

5 years ago

I was thrown off by the poll, until I remembered the buy out. In my use, I haven't seen anything that I can point to and think "Ah man, that's because of IGN, the old HB would have never done that!" Ideally it will never get to that point (as an example, I think it's fairly plain to see the "GameStop influence" oozing out of the current ThinkGeek framework). I've only ever committed to one month of Humble Monthly (2 of the 3 "preview games" for November '18 were well worth the $12 for me) and ended up giving or trading away the rest on SG/ST. I know that this is a popular means of getting rid of unwanted games, but for me it was more of a fluke/good timing and I don't see myself taking part in HM again (it's actually been quite a while since a regular HB has been of interest, but I still look in hopes of finding something appealing).

5 years ago

Happy Cakeday :)

5 years ago

Cheers! 6 years on SG, here's to 6 more (I should have joined on my actual birthday... although this feels more important =p).

5 years ago

Reminder that the autocharge will start in a few hours.

Last chance to pause this month.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Iโ€™m not placing any bets or anything, but anyone else think the Humble Original might be likely to be Forager?

5 years ago

I am with you and I hope you and me are right.
To be honest I liked the demo for it we got with the last month :D

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Set for this month though. Could be a nice surprise.

5 years ago

Despite being in Thailand and receiving the banner message informing me that I would get a $5 credit instead of Project CARS 2, I actually received keys for all 3 games upon 'unlocking' the bundle. Not sure what that was all about.

5 years ago

Really? When did you do it? Today?

5 years ago

Yep, did it about 10 minutes before I posted about it.

5 years ago

You lucky boy, I got a coupon for 5 usd and I am in Thailand too.

5 years ago

Not a big racing fan, i prefer the $5 coupon but I do not understand why not just give it out for all regions since its a RoW Key. hmm, Cheers~

5 years ago

autocharged - nooooooo :(

5 years ago

I'm managing the opposite lately... Staying unsubscribed and subscribing/unsubscribe only the one I want...

5 years ago

Do you guys think the 12 months + 40$ credit offer worth it?

5 years ago

Not for me, as I have to think of what to spend on the $40. Where as the $99 deal previously. part of that $33 saved went to Fanatical Staff picks. Cheers, Cruse~

5 years ago

I'd say no. The HB store is way overpriced and has low discounts to be honest. There's better deals in other stores.

5 years ago

Within a year, maybe there are a few best deals from Humble Bundle which can't be found elsewhere for months, but otherwise, you would have to burn a little of that credit for the first 6 months.

5 years ago

no. overpriced store prices. your credit will worth almost nothing worthy there.

5 years ago

no don't bother play the wait game for now, better offers will come

5 years ago

If anyone is wondering where is the $5 store credit, go to your purchases and select the month. "$5 off Store Coupon" on top, view store then check your coupons page. The coupon will auto apply when you make a Store purchase.

Because I usually just redeem my keys from the Keys page, haha, I'm a goon and no idea that's where you find the coupon and wrote in to the support. XD
Happy Monthly! Cheers, Cruse~

5 years ago

Does anyone how to check what Humble has been charging me for the monthlies?

5 years ago*

here

if you buy the monthly for the first time you get the 10% off (if you bought a normal bundle recently)

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

It's possible that your subscription expired and they charged you for 1 full month.
You can check here: https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/subscriber
(scroll aaaaaall way down, to where it says "Manage your subscription"; you can also see the billing history there: https://www.humblebundle.com/user/subscriptions/humble_monthly/billing )

5 years ago

I've always been on a month-to-month basis, the only thing I wanna find out is how much they've been charging me each month until now :)

5 years ago*

The billing history should list you this.

5 years ago

Thanks, that's where the prices were hiding :)

5 years ago

Got charged $12.75

Why the price increase?

5 years ago

The price is still $12, but I think that you're in one of those regions were extra taxes apply.

5 years ago

They have auto-charge my card for 132$ without my concern since my annually monthly subscription expired and the worst of all they didnt even add 40$ funds to my wallet ><
(I have submitted a support ticket waiting to fix it or at least to add 40$ to my wallet)

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Any leaks?

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

So no 'guess the monthly' thread this time?

5 years ago

You could always bump this one,

5 years ago

nope, it is closed

5 years ago

Sorry, I was extraordinarily busy in the last couple of days. I've started the thread just this morning, sorry if you've missed it.

5 years ago

SteamDB has Just Cause 3 XXL listed at a base price of $47.79. Maybe change the retail price?

5 years ago

$47.79 is the price with the -39% bundle discount, which makes a more correct estimation of the "real" price (if you so want) to be $78.35.

5 years ago

2 hours remaining :D

5 years ago

lol

5 years ago

Amazing month, I was interested in every game.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.