Purchase the JANUARY 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Wizard of Legend, Just Cause 3 XXL Edition, Project Cars 2 with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ December 28th, 2018: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† January 04th, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • โŒ› December 07th, 2018: The December Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Just Cause 3 XXL Edition + Project CARS 2 are restricted in Japan. Customers in this region will receive $5 Store Coupon as a replacement (one coupon for both games). This store credit will expire on February 1st 2019, 10 AM Pacific.

Just Cause 3 XXL Edition
RU + India + Brazil exists, but there are no mentions yet that HB delivers this specific sub for the customers in these regions.
Everyone receives a ROW key.

Project CARS 2
Restricted also in Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Philippines, Timor, Laos, Singapore, Vietnam, Brunei, Myanmar (Burma), Thailand, China, Korea (North and South), Hong Kong, Macao, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea, and Taiwan. Customers in this region will also receive $5 Store Coupon as a replacement. This store credit will expire on February 1st 2019, 10 AM Pacific.
Everyone else receives a ROW key .

Observer cannot be redeemed in Russia and Belarus (restriction added on 2022-03-04)

January 2019 Monthly Early Unlock - Region information (according to HB)

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Pay early and get: Just Cause 3 XXL Edition, Wizard of Legend, Project Cars 2

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Wizard of Legend 88% of 3270 reviews - ๐Ÿ† 2.40 CV 0 $15.99
Just Cause 3 XXL Edition Store link - ๐Ÿ† 7.5 CV (should be given away as Just Cause 3 XL (subid 76709) 0 $78.35
Project CARS 2 71% of 3471 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV 0 $59.99
Q.U.B.E. 2 83% of 370 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV 0 $24.99
Observer 82% of 2066 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV 1 $29.99
Sundered 80% of 1136 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV 0 $19.99
Regions Of Ruin 87% of 655 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 1.80 CV 0 $11.99
The Darkside Detective 95% of 470 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 1.95 CV 0 $12.99

Retail:

• $254.28 ($261 according to HB)

CV:

• 33.9 (all games give reduced CV)

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

๐Ÿ’ก Humble original: Roombo: First Blood (Justice Sucks)

Roombo: First Blood is a comedic, top-down, stealth-action game about being a robot vacuum cleaner and fending off burglars that have broken into your home.
Video
View it on Steam

Keys have been added!!!

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 4th JANUARY!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!
Thanks to GodFeelling for the leaks!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

What is your New Yearโ€™s Resolution?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] To forgive IGN for all the ways theyโ€™ve ever wronged me and stay subscribed. Easy enough with Just Cause 3 as early unlock.
[New Subscription] To make a bold move. And what bolder move is there than subscribing to Humble Monthly?
[Maybe subscribe] Ponder less whether I should buy a subscription or not.
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] Remembering every month to pause my subscription BEFORE the autocharge date. I usually only remember afterwards :|
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] Save some money for better deals.Project Cars 2 helps with that.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] Not listen any more to all the IGN haters out there. Iโ€™ll showโ€™ em how itโ€™s done. Starting next month though :(
[Complain] Convince Fanatical to launch their own Monthly subscription! Iโ€™d be first in line to get one. IGN disappointed me too many times.
[Boycott] Not getting trapped again by subscription promotions. Easy to fulfill though, since these are offered for new subscribers only, so there will be no more chances for me to get one.
[Potato] Iโ€™ll beat my addiction to nicotine / caffeine / free-to-play games. (As ifโ€ฆ)

First bundle in a while I regret not buying. :(

5 years ago

The Humble Original, Roombo, has a Steam store page. Maybe we'll be lucky to get a key when it's released. It doesn't look too shabby.

5 years ago

Roombo looks interesting.

5 years ago

while JC3 and WoL don't excite me, it's the first time that the majority of the reveals interest me, with only Sundered being the exception. I'm happy with this monthly.

5 years ago

So we can only make a Just Cause 3XL edition giveaway and not a 3XXL?

5 years ago

Yes. The XXL edition is not sold on Steam (it is sold as a bundle "complete the set", and not as a standalone sub), therefore SteamGifts doesn't have a corresponding entry. Unless it's manually added by the support people (just like XL was probably added in the past), your best CV gain is from giving it away as the XL edition.

5 years ago

good bundle, sadly when i'm not buying it :(

5 years ago

With 4 games in my WL and with only one game that I am not interesed in, this is probalby the best bundle I've gotten since I subscribed
Nice

5 years ago

i have Just Cause 3XL over and search Seven if someone hast Seven over

5 years ago

Hi, I have Project Cars 2 bought from Spain, I'm going to make a gift and it tells me this:
This key is not available in the countries listed below. If the gift recipient is located in one of these countries, they may not be able to redeem the key.
BN
CN
HK
ID
JP
KH
KP
KR
LA
MM
MN
MO
MY
PG
PH
SG
TH
TL
TW
VN
What region do I have?
Row? Europe?
Thanks

4 years ago

Those are far Asia (china region, indonesia, japan, Thailand etc) region codes so Europe, America, Africa, Far Australia and Oceania works for your key.

edit:
but is in also in the topic:
Restricted also in Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Philippines, Timor, Laos, Singapore, Vietnam, Brunei, Myanmar (Burma), Thailand, China, Korea (North and South), Hong Kong, Macao, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea, and Taiwan. Customers in this region will also receive $5 Store Coupon as a replacement. This store credit will expire on February 1st 2019, 10 AM Pacific.
Everyone else receives a ROW key .

4 years ago*

Or you can just manually select countries that are not listed here (or select all and then deselect the ones mentioned) if you dont want to take risks with regions

4 years ago

Regardless of the notification: if you bought the bundle from Spain, then you received a ROW key.
A ROW key means that it can be activated by everyone, including the countries listed above, even if they didn't receive the game when they bought the bundle (they received a $5 Store Coupon as a replacement).

4 years ago

Thank you all for the answer, what a problem, I'm thinking of selling it in Kinguin or G2A and I do not know where it belongs,

4 years ago

About Roombo: First Blood (Justice Sucks):
https://steamcommunity.com/app/1004610/discussions/0/3441214221466427347/

View attached image.
4 years ago

View attached image.
4 years ago

Is it in a separate page from the bundle itself? I am checking my purchase and it's not there, so weird...

4 years ago

so weird bundle, i think most of games were bundled before because i own ALL games.... so time to pause....

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

***** fuck true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jjajajajajjaj

4 years ago

lol

4 years ago

i was literally confused as well as mad but then i realized it was jan 2019!! Damn dude!

4 years ago

o fuck !!! what a confusion !!! jajaja yep 2019 !! i was scared !! XD

4 years ago

Please stop bumping this.

4 years ago

Someone please push this thread down so it doesn't show up among the current ones, to avoid further confusion. (Ooops I just did the opposite) ;)
Sensualshakti, maybe you can add [ENDED] to the beginning of the thread title?

4 years ago

+2000. Gets annoying and people ain't helping.

4 years ago

Looks like >observer keys are now locked for not being able to activate in russia

5 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.