Purchase the JANUARY 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Wizard of Legend, Just Cause 3 XXL Edition, Project Cars 2 with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ December 28th, 2018: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† January 04th, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • โŒ› December 07th, 2018: The December Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Just Cause 3 XXL Edition + Project CARS 2 are restricted in Japan. Customers in this region will receive $5 Store Coupon as a replacement (one coupon for both games). This store credit will expire on February 1st 2019, 10 AM Pacific.

Just Cause 3 XXL Edition
RU + India + Brazil exists, but there are no mentions yet that HB delivers this specific sub for the customers in these regions.
Everyone receives a ROW key.

Project CARS 2
Restricted also in Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Philippines, Timor, Laos, Singapore, Vietnam, Brunei, Myanmar (Burma), Thailand, China, Korea (North and South), Hong Kong, Macao, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea, and Taiwan. Customers in this region will also receive $5 Store Coupon as a replacement. This store credit will expire on February 1st 2019, 10 AM Pacific.
Everyone else receives a ROW key .

Observer cannot be redeemed in Russia and Belarus (restriction added on 2022-03-04)

January 2019 Monthly Early Unlock - Region information (according to HB)

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Pay early and get: Just Cause 3 XXL Edition, Wizard of Legend, Project Cars 2

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Wizard of Legend 88% of 3270 reviews - ๐Ÿ† 2.40 CV 0 $15.99
Just Cause 3 XXL Edition Store link - ๐Ÿ† 7.5 CV (should be given away as Just Cause 3 XL (subid 76709) 0 $78.35
Project CARS 2 71% of 3471 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV 0 $59.99
Q.U.B.E. 2 83% of 370 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV 0 $24.99
Observer 82% of 2066 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV 1 $29.99
Sundered 80% of 1136 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV 0 $19.99
Regions Of Ruin 87% of 655 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 1.80 CV 0 $11.99
The Darkside Detective 95% of 470 reviews โค ๐Ÿ† 1.95 CV 0 $12.99

Retail:

• $254.28 ($261 according to HB)

CV:

• 33.9 (all games give reduced CV)

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

๐Ÿ’ก Humble original: Roombo: First Blood (Justice Sucks)

Roombo: First Blood is a comedic, top-down, stealth-action game about being a robot vacuum cleaner and fending off burglars that have broken into your home.
Video
View it on Steam

Keys have been added!!!

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 4th JANUARY!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!
Thanks to GodFeelling for the leaks!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

What is your New Yearโ€™s Resolution?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] To forgive IGN for all the ways theyโ€™ve ever wronged me and stay subscribed. Easy enough with Just Cause 3 as early unlock.
[New Subscription] To make a bold move. And what bolder move is there than subscribing to Humble Monthly?
[Maybe subscribe] Ponder less whether I should buy a subscription or not.
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] Remembering every month to pause my subscription BEFORE the autocharge date. I usually only remember afterwards :|
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] Save some money for better deals.Project Cars 2 helps with that.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] Not listen any more to all the IGN haters out there. Iโ€™ll showโ€™ em how itโ€™s done. Starting next month though :(
[Complain] Convince Fanatical to launch their own Monthly subscription! Iโ€™d be first in line to get one. IGN disappointed me too many times.
[Boycott] Not getting trapped again by subscription promotions. Easy to fulfill though, since these are offered for new subscribers only, so there will be no more chances for me to get one.
[Potato] Iโ€™ll beat my addiction to nicotine / caffeine / free-to-play games. (As ifโ€ฆ)

Thankful for Regions Of Ruin, my kind of game!

5 years ago

lol. First time ever I skipped. Since Just Cause 3 was the first game I ever bought on steam. And I paid full price. It was long before I knew what a bundle or HB or even sale events were. I had no real interest in Project Cars 2. I show 3.7 hours on the first Project Cars game but that was card farming. I've only played about 30 min of it to see what it was like. Could be fun but I have not gotten around to it yet.

Wizard of Legend looks good so I added it to my WL. But not enough to buy it for that.
Q.U.B.E. 2 , Observer , Sundered are all on my WL already. Guess I should have bought it. lol.
But I own two on Twitch via Prime Loot, I've never played anything on twitch as I'd rather have steam versions. I only have twitch because I have Amazon Prime for shipping. Missing Sundered.

I have not heard of the other two. Guess I'll look them up.

So I guess that is not to bad. This looks like it turned out to be a good bundle.

For anyone not already owning JC3 this should have been an instant buy. Great game. Well worth the cost of the monthly by itself.

5 years ago

Nice reveals overall, and as an added bonus I get an extra copy of Regions of Ruin since I bought it half an hour before the end of the Steam Sale yesterday :DD

5 years ago*

You could still refund it and activate the Humble key, if you want to save some money.

5 years ago

Totally forgot that was an option, thanks sensualshakti :)

5 years ago

Nice unlocks, glad I didn't buy any of these during winter sale.

5 years ago

Qube 2, observer, Sundered. man.. OFFU

5 years ago

Bought Sundered from GMG sale 3 days ago, then I quickly traded it away yesterday because I had a feeling it was going to be in the monthly. Ended up being the only game I got right when guessing what was in the monthly.

5 years ago*

Really wanted >observer_..

Will have to look around on Group Buys :)

5 years ago

I have 3 games from this bundle on my wishlist but i don't care about the rest at all. Glad that i passed on this one. :D

5 years ago

That feeling when you buy tier 3 in a Humble bundle in November and then find the tier 3 game in next January's monthly.๐Ÿ˜’

5 years ago

Blah, should have bought this bundle. Practically every game in the January bundle is on my WL.

FMFL

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Just cause 3 is a really nice game if you dont mind about subpar story.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Yeah the gameplay is excellent and the gunfights are very smooth and satisfying. The optimization is horrible at best, it ran so bad on my end that i had to drop it soon enough but its my top priority game when i do the upgrade that i want on my system. But the fact that i played a few hours eventhough i cant stand playing more than 5 minutes a game that is stuttering says enough about how fun it is. I hope you enjoy it and have a nice day.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

WOW, I quit my subscription and they throw in a great bundle, with loads of games that where on my wishlist!

I picked up a bunch through bundle splits just now.

Hope I can get my hand on Observer too, that one is elusive in the bundle splits, all seem to be taken SO fast.

5 years ago

one of the best months so far

5 years ago

I have mixed feelings about the unlocks. On one hand Qube 2 and Sundered looks like games I'd enjoy (I have yet to finish the first QUBE game btw) but Regions of Ruin and The Darkside Detective doesn't look all that good to me, and I'm too much of a pussy to play Observer.

5 years ago

I knew it! Just because I paused the subscription, coz I wasn't very interested in the early unlocks, the unlocks are some interesting games that I'd play, like Sundered and Observer and even Darkside Detective. Tipical, when I sign it the unlocks are garbage like Loot Castle, Sniper Elite 1, 2, Splasher, etc.

Now I don't know if I get the Feb monthly or not, not interested in the early unlocks coz I got Yakuza and Division is kinda meh but what if the unlocks are good like Jan? ARGH

5 years ago*

Check "Group Buys" group on Steam. You'll get only what you want for a great price.

5 years ago

Heh, figures I'd miss out on three wishlisted games and one I'm interested in. Oh well, I'll wait to get them through trades or rebundles. =P

5 years ago

Nice bundle :D

5 years ago

Argh, that's the second time in a row I've missed Observer...

5 years ago

I don't get it: Humble sells the DRM-free edition of The Darkside Detective, yet the monthly has only a Steam key; I cannot even select a DRM-free version, like when they had Trails in the Sky.

5 years ago

Most likely the possible deal they managed to reach with the developer, for inclusion on the Monthly.

But maybe try to drop them a ticket to inquire? Who knows, maybe it was an oversight.

5 years ago

I just did that. We'll seeโ€ฆ

5 years ago

Oof, the only two games I would be interested in (Qube 2 and Observer) were already free through Twitch. I regret paying for this.

5 years ago

Still need to find a way to get Wizard of Legend, but bought The Darkside Detective, Regions Of Ruin, Sundered and Observer_ for 4.5โ‚ฌ so so far I'm more than content, maybe better this way than if I could have bought the bundle myself. Was a very neat month, even the games I don't care that much about are quality ones.

5 years ago

Oh hey, did you unsub from the Monthly, adam? Why's that?

5 years ago

Having a "monetary dry spell" - being short on money, and preferences. :)

5 years ago

Sad to hear that. Get well soon! Unless your "preferences" indicate something much more important than gaming. Then good luck with your endeavours! :)

5 years ago

2 wishlisted and the rest not owned good month for me :)

5 years ago

Seeing the unlocks, I am unspeakably happy with my decision to cancel for January.
The only two things I somewhat wanted were Just Cause 3 XXL and Project Cars 2. However, I currently have enough racing games. Just Cause 3 XXL looked interesting, but not enough for me to buy it, as I have Just Cause 2 and have yet to try it. Also, with limited money in December, cancelling was the right choice.

(BTW, Sensualshakti, if you have time, when you know, would you please put a "total value" amount on or near the chart? But only if you have time and energy. Thank you either way, and thank you tremendously for the chart every month!)

5 years ago

Thanks for reminding me, I completely forgot to do that. Also thank you for the wonderful comment! ๐Ÿ’œ

5 years ago

No problem! I could add up the numbers myself, but math isn't always my best skill.
You totally deserve the thanks! Your charts are among my absolute favorite parts of this site.

5 years ago

I had 2 games already. And Project Cars 2 locked.
I got 5/8 Steam games only. T_T

This is a nice bundle.

5 years ago

hm.. Cant say Im disappointed, Wanted Just Cause (already stacked 30 hours), Project cars is more or less for collection, because I loooove racing games, but I just dont think Ill have so much time aside from just checking out some random tracks with random cars now and then..
From unlocks QUBE2 looks interesting and observer has been on my radar for some time, too. I just hope its not very frightening horror - dont really have nerve for those :/ . But will try to finish it
Not much of a fan of platformers or side scrollers so probably some GA coming from me :D But the darskide detective could be something up my alley..

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.