☞ Purchase the APRIL 2018 Monthly Bundle! ☜

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst, and Mafia III + Mafia III: Sign of the Times with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Limited time offer:

available for upgrading and new customers for April only. Promotion ends April 6 at 9:59 a.m. Pacific time. $20 USD wallet credit granted after annual plan purchase. Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible. Wallet credit is only available to customers who purchase an annual subscription between March 30 at 12:00 a.m. to April 6 at 9:59 a.m PT. Promo subject to Humble Bundle Terms of Service. Promo is subject to change.

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/checkout

Note: Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible.

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF APRIL (6th APRIL) for $12* to receive the APRIL bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON MARCH 30th, 2018

• NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the March Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Mafia III is region locked for Poland. Customers in this region will instead receive Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection as a replacement
Possible workaround for Polish customers that want to get Mafia III

Mafia III also has regional versions and HB might provide these instead of ROW keys:

Mafia III: Sign of the Times (DLC) seems to be ROW (can be activated even in Poland)

GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst is currently restricted in Japan. Customers in this region will receive $5 Wallet Coupon as a replacement
The wallet coupon will be added automatically to your account if you are in the Japan region and you will see it on your Coupons page
This coupon will EXPIRE on May 4th at 10 am Pacific. Please use your coupon before this date!

Customers from ASIA, RU/CIS get a ROW key (SreamDB) for GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst although region locked versions exist for this game.

Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection is ROW. (confirmed)

Laser League
Despite the fact that the game has some region locked version (BR and RU/CIS) it seems that the keys delivered are ROW. RU/CIS confirmed to get the ROW version: https://steamdb.info/sub/144625
However, customers from Chia will get The Guest instead.

Official Humble Bundle article about these region locks

Games:

Pay early and get: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst, and Mafia III + Mafia III: Sign of the Times

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided 67% of 12,003 reviews ❀ 0 $29.99
GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst 80% of 2,210 reviews ❀ 0 $49.99
Mafia III 47% of 12,694 reviews ❀ 0 $39.99
Mafia III: Sign of the Times (DLC) 87% of 96 reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $9.99
Outlast 2 86% of 8,099 reviews ❀ 0 $29.99
Lara Croft GO 93% of 651 reviews ❀ 0 $9.99
Subterrain 84% of 576 reviews ❀ 0 $16.99
AER Memories of Old 87% of 269 reviews ❀ 0 $14.99
Laser League 90% of 449 reviews - 0 $14.99

Notes:

1. GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst will also activate GOD EATER RESURRECTION
  2. The Steam Store version of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided includes DLCs: Jensen Story: Desperate Measures, Intruder Gear, Enforcer Gear, Classic Gear, Augmented Covert Agent Consumables Pack.
    This bundle only contains the base game.

Originally the DLCs were missing, but they have been now added to the bundle key as well.

Β 

Customers from Poland will get instead of Mafia III:

Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection 53% of 10,055 reviews ❀ 0 $59.99

Customers from China will get instead of Laser League :

The Guest 79% of 320 reviews ❀ 0 $9.99

Retail:

• $216.91

CV (yes, the games get partial CV for this one):

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Humble original: Lyric Sonata

A miniature sidescrolling adventure across music notation platforms, for solo cursor.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 6th APRIL!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

With the $20 promo, what's the price of this for CV calculation purposes?

View Results
Woop, I can't wait to hold DXMD/GE2/M3 in my hands and caress them gently. Steam keys, you shall be mine!
Don't really need what's known so far, but I'm still gonna risk it. Bundles are addictive loot boxes too.
I fell prey to all these $10/$20 wallet credit offers for annual subs and now I'm subscribed until Spring 2042. Somebody send an extraction squad, I beg you - just get me out of this contract!
Hey IGN, gib Nier Automata or I'm not paying. Thanks.
Gosh, it's like Bad Rats all over again. What a lame early unlock. Pausing this month.
I'm betting we'll get three Late Early Unlocksβ„’ revealed midway through March.
You know what, a region locked free to play MMO DLC key would really spice things up. You listening, Humble?
To be sufficiently edgy, I'm making my purchase decision on April Fools' Day. Oh wait, they autocharged me two days earlier.

Wow, amazing bundle.

5 years ago

But where is everyone complaining about IGN?

5 years ago

People are happy about Lara Croft GO? Isn't that a mobile game?

5 years ago

I don't get it neither. Granted I haven't played Lara Croft yet but I've tried Hitman GO and Deus Ex GO and both felt extremely basic. Walk forward, walk back until you manage to get the bad guys from behind. Plenty of better games on Android I'd rather play.

5 years ago

Plus it was bundled previously in one of the SquareEnixs 'Surprise Box' bundles.

5 years ago

People who like puzzle games, like myself, are happy. Too bad that Deus Ex GO hasn't been ported to PC yet.

5 years ago

lol not even one of the "leaks" were true... Pretty good bundle overall, probably their best bundle to date :)

5 years ago

as a first-time monthly sub, i am satisfied with the extra games. I only wish that the civ beyond earth collection had been included for everybody, or complemented kerbal next month

5 years ago

Same here. First time subscriber and was really happy with the added games.

5 years ago

Items: 144625, Laser League - should be redeemable everywhere

5 years ago

Yeah but the question is: what sub does China get?

5 years ago

There are only 2 locked subscriptions for Laser League: BR and RU/CIS - none of them can be activated in China, so answer is obvious. However, there is a chance that Humble doesn't give a key for Laser League to buyers from China at all.

5 years ago*

Indeed you are right. I added this to the OP. Thank you!

5 years ago

In bundle, bought from Russia (Mafia III is RU/CIS locked), Laser League key activates subscription 144625 (ROW).

5 years ago

Thank you for the clarification!
Also, China gets the Guest instead of Laser League.

5 years ago

Do you know if The Guest that China receives is a ROW key?

5 years ago

I don't see any region locked package on SteamDB, therefore it should be ROW.

5 years ago

Thank you. Apparently Humble warns that it might not activate outside China, but I was able to activate a gift link from the bundle. It's funny how even Humble doesn't seem to know.

5 years ago

I've never heard of AER, and it looks beautiful, so I'm pumped for that! I kept GO because I like puzzle games, but other than that, the rest of the unlocks are whiffs for me. That's okay, though, I'll just trade them and be happy with the revealed unlocks that I got the bundle for+the two I decided to keep. =)

5 years ago

A great HB monthly in my opinion, all of the games are on my Wishlist. These are the days I wish the point regeneration rate wasn't nerfed on SG so I can enter for more chances at them. Points just go so quick now.

5 years ago

Well if your IP address is in China, than instead of Laser League, you get The Guest instead.

5 years ago

Thank you for this info, I updated the thread.

5 years ago*

Is Subterrain redeemable everywhere?

5 years ago

Yes, there is only one sub available and it doesn't have region restrictions.

5 years ago

Oh I see. Thank you very much!

5 years ago

what if i sub this and make it gift link to give my friend,mafia III will be asian or row?

5 years ago

It will be the region from the person purchasing.

5 years ago

thank you

5 years ago

You're too late to sub to this.

But if you bought it those two months ago, the key you create will be the one for the region of the purchase.

5 years ago

that means wherever the one who redeem the is,it will be still ASIA, right?

5 years ago

Yep

5 years ago

thanks a lot

5 years ago

Anyone know why these got downgraded to "bundled" all of a sudden? I thought it was on the verge but still above the threshold.

5 years ago

I would like to know this as well.

5 years ago

Yeah. I got the downgrade without a single notice.

5 years ago

not 95% discount 乁( β—” ΰ±ͺβ—”)ㄏ

once again i convinced that i should trade unused monthly keys, not making giveaways with them. And if i want cv - i'll better buy hundred $0,03 keys of games nobody wants xD

5 years ago

+1

5 years ago

Because the bundle is a 96% discount over store price, way over the usual ~95% threshold.

5 years ago

How exactly is it 96? They cost $217 which makes the discount about 94.5%.

5 years ago

10.8Γ·217=0.9502
Yes, I miscalculated by a percent, but it is still 95%. The problem is that people keep calculating with the price they paid for everything, instead of using the lowest price, the actual measuring point.

5 years ago

Thanks. I was wondering whether they used some reduced price from the $12 cost. Sounds like they count the cost with the 10% new customer coupon? What a shame that it's so close this time. Under $216 would have kept the games at full CV, but they're $.91 too high.

5 years ago

That or the 11 USD yearly subscription average.
Also, it is a very misunderstood thing, the 95%. It is not an exact law that they get on the list at exactly 95.0000%, it is more like a general suggestion when the staff decides to put something there or not. There have been products (mostly DLC) that hit the threshold plentifully in the Steam store, but since not even the Russians exploited it and thus the amount of giveaways remained low, they are still not on the list.

5 years ago

since not even the Russians exploited it

That sounds racist :P
Thanks for the math above, I was also wondering why this monthly got bundle status :)

5 years ago

Thank you for this observation, I wouldn't have noticed if it weren't for you.
I updated the thread and added the CV.

5 years ago

I think the "leak" table should be removed too as it was clearly fake

5 years ago

Indeed, good observation. I removed it, thank you.

5 years ago

uh oh, no cv farming with this monthly. 😱

5 years ago

NEED TO ASK SOMETHING

Is the MAFIA III purchased from AUSTRALIA is a ROW KEY or NOT. Please help

5 years ago

Try to activate it, then you know. If you need help activating, there are volunteers from Europe or South America too.

5 years ago

Well i needed to know whether the AUS one will work in EU & US or not.

5 years ago

This has been discussed in previous posts. Please do a search on this thread and you'll find the whole conversation.

5 years ago

Quickly went through this thread and the question that bothers me wasn't answered.

South American countries except Brasil got the ROW (global) version, correct?

3 years ago

So I just activated my Mafia III (Vanilla) key from this bundle which as expected gave me the Definitive Edition and appears to include all the DLC but also made me wonder:

• Did the Definitive Edition render the keys for the Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC useless since even old vanilla keys now activate as Definitive Edition (which already includes Sign of Times) or is there anybody who could still make use of that DLC key?

• The 2nd question is mostly just out of curiosity but with most Remasters or Definitive Editions I have 2 entries in my library (Skyrim, Bioshock, Red Faction Guerilla...) but with Mafia III just the Definitive Editon. Did they basically just rename the old version to Definitive or would I have 2 different versions of the game if I had activated the key prior to the release of the Definitive Editon?

3 years ago*

Mafia is getting a complete ground-up remake (and as a result is suspected to not be a 'free' upgrade to Mafia), Mafia 2 has had a nip & tuck remaster (to make it more suitable for 4K) & Mafia 3 was effectively a GOTY version (with no technical changes), so all they've likely done is bundled the DLC.

Mafia & Mafia 2 Classic are separate product, that you get free with Definitive Editions (if you didn't already own them). There is no Mafia 3 Classic, because it's the same game.

3 years ago

Cool. So I don't need to worry about not owning Mafia (1) Classic or the game getting delisted because it will most likely come complimentary as part of the Definitive edition?
Thanks for clearing that up ;)

3 years ago*

It will probably be pseudo-delisted when Definitive releases - you can't buy Mafia 2 Classic anymore, for example.

3 years ago

Makes sense. But your reasoning why there most likely won't be a free upgrade for M1 seems sound so I'll take the gamble and hope they conserve the original version as part of the Definitive Edition.

3 years ago

1. Yes because all owners of the base game got all DLCs for free with the DE.
  2. It's normal, Mafia II has now 2 entries (Mafia II classic and Mafia II DE), Mafia III DE was an update from regular Mafia III so you still have a single entry.
3 years ago

Neat! Thank you kindly ;)

View attached image.
3 years ago

Mafia 3 is just the GOTY/Complete edition of the game (which is why it directly replaces old listings of the game).
The "Definitive Edition" labeling they applied to it is needlessly confusing.

Mafia: Definitive Edition is remake of the 2002 original. It is being rebuilt from the ground up, and will have new dialogue, cutscenes, and features.
Mafia II: Definitive Edition is a remastered version of the 2010 original. In addition to new HD visuals, it also has all of the post-release add-ons.
Mafia III: Definitive Edition includes all of the DLC and bonus content for the 2016 original, but has not otherwise been significantly changed.
Each game unlocks unique items in the other two. You can also get additional exclusive items by pre-ordering Mafia: Definitive Edition or buying the Mafia Trilogy early.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

1. Kinda useless, since there are no separate subs for M3 (classic) and M3: DE, this key will show as already owned.
  2. Yes, they simply renamed M3 (Classic) into M3: DE, and added all DLCs to base sub, nothing more was altered.
View attached image.
3 years ago

I see. Thank you kindly ;)

View attached image.
3 years ago

I approve the necro of this thread, if only because it

reminded me of Abrix.

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.