Purchase the APRIL 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst, and Mafia III + Mafia III: Sign of the Times with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Limited time offer:

available for upgrading and new customers for April only. Promotion ends April 6 at 9:59 a.m. Pacific time. $20 USD wallet credit granted after annual plan purchase. Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible. Wallet credit is only available to customers who purchase an annual subscription between March 30 at 12:00 a.m. to April 6 at 9:59 a.m PT. Promo subject to Humble Bundle Terms of Service. Promo is subject to change.

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/checkout

Note: Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible.

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF APRIL (6th APRIL) for $12* to receive the APRIL bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON MARCH 30th, 2018

• NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the March Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Mafia III is region locked for Poland. Customers in this region will instead receive Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection as a replacement
Possible workaround for Polish customers that want to get Mafia III

Mafia III also has regional versions and HB might provide these instead of ROW keys:

Mafia III: Sign of the Times (DLC) seems to be ROW (can be activated even in Poland)

GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst is currently restricted in Japan. Customers in this region will receive $5 Wallet Coupon as a replacement
The wallet coupon will be added automatically to your account if you are in the Japan region and you will see it on your Coupons page
This coupon will EXPIRE on May 4th at 10 am Pacific. Please use your coupon before this date!

Customers from ASIA, RU/CIS get a ROW key (SreamDB) for GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst although region locked versions exist for this game.

Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection is ROW. (confirmed)

Laser League
Despite the fact that the game has some region locked version (BR and RU/CIS) it seems that the keys delivered are ROW. RU/CIS confirmed to get the ROW version: https://steamdb.info/sub/144625
However, customers from Chia will get The Guest instead.

Official Humble Bundle article about these region locks

Games:

Pay early and get: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst, and Mafia III + Mafia III: Sign of the Times

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided 67% of 12,003 reviews 0 $29.99
GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst 80% of 2,210 reviews 0 $49.99
Mafia III 47% of 12,694 reviews 0 $39.99
Mafia III: Sign of the Times (DLC) 87% of 96 reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $9.99
Outlast 2 86% of 8,099 reviews 0 $29.99
Lara Croft GO 93% of 651 reviews 0 $9.99
Subterrain 84% of 576 reviews 0 $16.99
AER Memories of Old 87% of 269 reviews 0 $14.99
Laser League 90% of 449 reviews - 0 $14.99

Notes:

1. GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst will also activate GOD EATER RESURRECTION
  2. The Steam Store version of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided includes DLCs: Jensen Story: Desperate Measures, Intruder Gear, Enforcer Gear, Classic Gear, Augmented Covert Agent Consumables Pack.
    This bundle only contains the base game.

Originally the DLCs were missing, but they have been now added to the bundle key as well.

Customers from Poland will get instead of Mafia III:

Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection 53% of 10,055 reviews 0 $59.99

Customers from China will get instead of Laser League :

The Guest 79% of 320 reviews 0 $9.99

Retail:

• $216.91

CV (yes, the games get partial CV for this one):

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Humble original: Lyric Sonata

A miniature sidescrolling adventure across music notation platforms, for solo cursor.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 6th APRIL!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

With the $20 promo, what's the price of this for CV calculation purposes?

View Results
Woop, I can't wait to hold DXMD/GE2/M3 in my hands and caress them gently. Steam keys, you shall be mine!
Don't really need what's known so far, but I'm still gonna risk it. Bundles are addictive loot boxes too.
I fell prey to all these $10/$20 wallet credit offers for annual subs and now I'm subscribed until Spring 2042. Somebody send an extraction squad, I beg you - just get me out of this contract!
Hey IGN, gib Nier Automata or I'm not paying. Thanks.
Gosh, it's like Bad Rats all over again. What a lame early unlock. Pausing this month.
I'm betting we'll get three Late Early Unlocks™ revealed midway through March.
You know what, a region locked free to play MMO DLC key would really spice things up. You listening, Humble?
To be sufficiently edgy, I'm making my purchase decision on April Fools' Day. Oh wait, they autocharged me two days earlier.

Ook Mafia III and DeusX MD : 2 AAA + 2 God eather!
But wait you also get one hell of an indie : outlast II
But wait again you get also Lara Croft GO!

And still another good looking indie : AER Memories of Old + 2 other games !

DAMN YOU IGN THIS BUNDLE IS SHIT because ... :)) !

6 years ago

This is the first monthly where I will redeem all games on my account.

6 years ago

Goddammit! The actual bundle is worse than what the leaks claimed. This sucks. AER is the only game in the bundle that I actually wanted.

And the early unlocks for May. WTF. I shouldn't have got the yearly sub.

6 years ago

Sir I don't what are you taste in games but this is one of the best bundle ever :D !

6 years ago

But as you can obviously infer from the comment, not into horror, zombie survival (that genre is so over-saturated) or multiplayer arcade. Lara Croft GO is okay but I already have it on my phone. I'm glad at least some of us enjoy the bundle. Those games are wasted on me.

So I'm kinda disappointed. And you must also have felt that the next months unlocks are a bit lame. Makes you wonder about the rest of the bundle.

6 years ago

Depends many apreciate Kerbal Space Program and Dead Rising 4 !
Before this bundle either of those would have been more the 12$ :D !

6 years ago

Yeah. KSP is awesome but I already own it since Nov 2013. :P

Regarding Dead Rising, well, it is a zombie game .... Yeah .... I'm not going to like it. Ruiner is the only one that looks good to me right now.

6 years ago

Hmm I understand now too much zombie for you :)) !

6 years ago

you can always pause month to month? you should eventually find enough bundles to use your year of money

6 years ago

ofc outlast 2 gets bundled a few days after i buy it....of fFUCKING COURSE

6 years ago

Well you can refund it, can you ?

6 years ago

Humble Store for $2.18 so it could have been worse, whatever i guess.

6 years ago

Trade it then or give it away how I did with DeusEX MD :D !

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

6 years ago

in what bundle is Outlast 2 ?
or is it just on monthly bundle ?

6 years ago

Only on monthly :D

6 years ago

I just bought it from Steam as well. Guess I'll try out the refund program.

6 years ago

Same boat friend same boat

6 years ago

Same one here..

6 years ago

AER seems really nice. And I guess Lara Croft is a good time waster. Ehhhhhhh on all other unlocks, but hey, cheap CV I guess.

6 years ago

damn was so close to buying outlast 2 during sale.. time to lurk groupbuy for split I guess.. people on groupbuy sure are fast lol

6 years ago

Nothing interesting...

6 years ago

I should be happy that Laser League is in the bundle but I don't like to receive an Early Access game for a monthly bundle.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

6 years ago

Awesome bundle this month! Love it even when I had two out of three "the best" games.

6 years ago

Best month so far

6 years ago

Where Conan Exiles?

6 years ago

The leaks were fake. There's no Conan Exiles in this bundle.

6 years ago

Can anyone confirm that the Deus Ex: Mankind Divided includes the DLC?

6 years ago

No, base key only

6 years ago

These are the DLCs I got from the Monthly key:

View attached image.
6 years ago

Lara Croft GO and AER? I really hope I can get them from group buys.

6 years ago

the early unlocks were really good but the full bundle didn't get me that excited... might still buy may tho... I like the savings...

6 years ago

May keep AER and Lara Croft, the rest for trading or giveaway. Not bad bundle, even though I would prefer the leaks. I think I'll pass on May, not interested in any of the unlocks.

6 years ago

Haven't seen anyone else mention this... there's apparently a region lock for Laser League.

When I created a gift link for Laser League, I received a notification that customers in China would not be able to activate the key.

I'm in the USA, FYI.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

6 years ago

This is first time, when I got total 6 WL games in HB. I'm happy.

6 years ago

"Damn that IGN. I hate IGN" Kappa Keepo
One of the best value for money monthlies so far I guess. At least for me since my wishlist became a lot shorter.

6 years ago

SO Sad damn. Really want God Eater 2 and my little sister would be happy with Outlast 2. guess im gonna compete at group buy. If anyone have spare of those games, feel free to contact me :D

6 years ago

The "leak" from "4chan" turned out to be fake? Hmmm....

View attached image.
6 years ago

who sees 4chan in 2018...

6 years ago

because shitposting is fun. Anons do this all the time every month but it looks like the normie community fell for it lul

6 years ago

Well that was predictable; With those earlies, there was no way the rest of the bundle was going to be stellar. Already own Lara Croft Go (got it pretty cheap on last sale but damn I should have waited. Laser League is crap. Played it at a friend, not for me anyway. AER looks fun but definitely not worth 15 bucks. I passed on Subterrain and Outlast 2... well I'm just not a fan of first person horror games. They're like "found footage" horor movies at this point: overdone and overhyped.
Meh. I guess I'll suspend it again

6 years ago

Compared to some other Humble Monthlies and considering the early unlocks, this is not a bad bundle.

6 years ago

Holy crap, Humble Bundle. Outstanding, for me.

6 years ago

Outlast 2 isn't tagged as having Trading Cards in the Steam Store. (Yet?)

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

6 years ago

Meanwhile there are games advertising as having games that never got any. Steam store is whack yo XD

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.