Here we go, I'll start.

Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark (2010) - This movie is a joke. At first it's interesting, then it's boring and then it's just funny/pathetic. And they put it in a "horror" genre. Words are not sufficient. Nosferatu is turning in his grave. 3/10

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Fantastic beasts and the secrets of dumbledoor

2 years ago

Back to the Future - 8/10

2 years ago

Ryuu to Sobakasu no Hime/Belle - 8/10

2 years ago

Jackass Forever - was very entertaining

2 years ago

Choose or Die (2022)

British horror thriller film. It's not as bad as I feared. The idea behind it is super interesting, the cast (Eddie Marsan, Iola Evans, Asa Butterfield and more) is delivering good performances. What's weird is that pretty much everyone in the cast is british yet the story is set in the US and everyone's talking with an american accent. Why not just set it in the UK with all those british actors? Well, it has enough good moments to hold your attention long enough and it's not too long at 84 minutes, but it's nothing great. It's an entertaining popcorn flick but that's about it.

2 years ago

The Batman.

Went in with low expectations. I was not dissapointed. It was pretty bad. Better than that Christopher Nolan/Christian Fail trilogy, though.

2 years ago

Spider-man No way home. Quite enjoyable for me. 8.5/10.

2 years ago

I've just watched The Batman on HBO.

Damn, that film was good. I'm not a Batman fan, AT ALL, but this movie made me think that there might be some amazing content coming in the future!

8/10

2 years ago

The only redeeming feature is that with this Batman, you can understand what he's saying. Christian Fail's Batman made people want to shove red hot pokers into their ears so they won't have to hear that growling gravely noise. Worst Batman choice EVER!

2 years ago

LMAO

The previous ones sounded way too forced. It got to the point I feared their throat was gonna be damaged forever in real life.

2 years ago

I rather liked Ben Aflek. And his was a voice changer.

2 years ago

Wait. For real?

2 years ago

Did you not hear the digital sounding voice noise in the movies?

2 years ago

I've watched those dubbed, so that wasn't a part of them.

The only times I heard his original voice were on clips, but I never paid much attention to it.

2 years ago

I watched a film on Netflix last night called

Mighty Oak (Released 2020) IMDb rating 5 / 10

Gina Jackson, the manager of a band, loses her vocalist brother, Vaughn, in a car accident.
Ten years later, she meets Oak, a guitar prodigy, who she believes is a reincarnation of her late sibling.

I quite enjoyed this film and give it a 7.5 / 10 😊 👍

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

2 years ago

Equilibrium - 6/10

2 years ago

Panic Room (2002)

American thriller film. It's about a mother (Jodie Foster) and daughter (Kristen Stewart) whose new home is invaded by burglars (Forest Whitaker, Jared Leto, Dwight Yoakam). Luckily they manage to get into their panic room early enough. But now what? Very good performances by everyone involved, especially Jodie Foster. Very suspenseful movie. Recommended!

2 years ago

The Batman - 8/10 . Surprisingly good. I liked the detective elements, and the tweaks they made to the Gotham world. Plus there was some really insightful/thought provoking dialogue... and 1 or 2 cringey moments of dialogue. For such a long movie, it didn't feel long. I might watch it again.

2 years ago

Burning (2018) - Mixed emotions: too long and too short at time; the story got some little plot twist but make me thing a lot... But, once again, a bit slow for moments, too fast at critical points.

2 years ago

The Batman - 9/10

2 years ago

chose or die - 7/10

2 years ago

Wait Until Dark (1967)

American psychological thriller film. It's about a young blind woman (Audrey Hepburn) whose apartment is invaded by criminals (Alan Arkin, Richard Crenna, Jack Weston) on the search for a doll full of drugs. Luckily there's the neighbour's kid (Julie Herrod) helping her. But now what? Very good performances by almost everyone involved, especially Audrey Hepburn. Very suspenseful movie. Recommended!

2 years ago

I loved that one. I need to do rewatch it some day.

1 year ago

"The Man Who Would Be King" (1975) British adventure/action movie. Was quite enjoyable! I love how arrogant and over enthusiastic British colonialism is portrayed.

2 years ago

IMO is the best Kipling's adaptations, and a great actoral work of Connery and Caine.

(trivial fact: The girl who do thr Roxana's role is the wife of Caine at that moment, Shakira)

2 years ago

Morbius - 1.5/10

I saw the movie without any kind of expectation and wasn't dissapointed. It's really bad, with lot of plot gaps and thigs that doesn't make any sense.
There is no "flashy" action scenes, most of the thing happening doesn't have a solid explanation and it's easy to lose interest.

2 years ago

Back to the Future Part II - 7/10

2 years ago

I wasn't planning to see "Ambulance," but a friend recommended it, and in fact it was a lot of fun. It's basically a terrible film at heart - no surprise from Michael Bay, these days - but it's also a well-made romp. In a switch from the way these things usually go, I'm thinking maybe Disney should make a ride from the movie. In the same way that "Speed" was once elevated to classic status on claims of action and adrenaline, Ambulance is a hoot to experience, if you're in that sort of mood.

2 years ago

I just came home from seeing "Everything, Everywhere, All At Once", and I am still dazed by the spectacle that I witnessed. I had high expectations of this movie, and it met them all, and then exceeded them. It was a pure delight. I would not change a single thing about it. Every second was amazing. It's brilliant, spectacular, beautifully chaotic, funny and touching, and I can't recommend it enough.
The most encouraging thing I can say is that even with Doctor Strange 2 being only two weeks away I'm not sure anymore whether Marvel has a chance at winning at the "Multiverse Action Science-Fiction High Octane Madness" genre. Not this year, maybe even not this decade. It's just that good.
Go see it! NOW!

2 years ago

Conan the Barbarian (1982)

American epic sword and sorcery film. It's very cheesy, but then again what did I expect? Good cast (Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Earl Jones, Max von Sydow and more) but they're kinda overplaying. Maybe it's supposed to be like that. The story is more or less nonsensical, that is the bit of story this movie actually has. I can see how it got Schwarzenegger famous but apart from being a pretty stupid popcorn flick this movie doesn't have much going for itself. Eh, at least it's entertaining. Maybe you like it, but I'm just not a fan of movies like this.

2 years ago

Don't forget to see Red Sonja soon now.

2 years ago

Maybe someday.

2 years ago

Conan the Destroyer (1984)

American epic sword and sorcery film. I can't help it. I just had to watch this, no matter how much I liked the first one. Or didn't. But watching this actually made me realize that the first one wasn't even that bad. Sure, both of these movies are really cheesy, but I feel like that's the point. Silly, basic entertainment. And for that they were good. Well, good enough. I still don't think they're very good but for what they are they're good enough. If you want to spend a bit less than 4 hours looking at muscley, sweaty men (and women, Grace Jones is in this one) fight against supernatural being and kill a lot of people, these are the movies you should probably go with. Interesting cast (Arnie of course, Wilt Chamberlain (who makes Arnie look tiny), Grace Jones and more). So yeah, all in all I can say these Conan movies are entertaining enough to watch. Once.

2 years ago

If you want some REAL cheesy goodness, the get a bag of Cheetos... I mean watch this personal favorite of mine, Yor Hunter From the Future.

2 years ago

Back to the Future Part III - 8/10

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.