SteamGifts Tools is a tool in a form of a website that lets you do some interesting checks to steamgifts mechanics:

Link www.sgtools.info

Themes

1. SG Dark Grey Userstyle by SquishedPotatoe thread
  2. Old (deprecated) ones:

User Scripts

1. SGTools Helper: Help you create giveaways with SGTools typical options and marks protected giveaways on steamgifts giveaway page
  2. Links to user profile: Awesome userscript made by SilentGuy that adds links to the common sgtools checks on a user profile. See his thread
  3. Links on giveaway's winners page. The script will add a sgtools.info link next to each winner's 'Request New Winner' link in your giveaway's winners list, so that you can easily check them for non-activated and multiple wins
  4. ESGST: An all-in-one script to rock your Steamgifts experience. It integrates to and gives quick access to several SGT functionality from inside steamgifts website.

Tools

1. Check real cv value (as we had in steamgifts v1) and it's level translation with a detailed log of every game contribution and how they add up to the final number.
  2. Check real cv for your won gifts, so you can compare with your send gifts.
  3. Check if a user has activated all his gifts, useful if you want to check a little bit the winners of your giveaways.
  4. Multiple Wins. Checks if a user has won and marked as received the same game more than once
  5. Last Bunled Games. List new additions to the bundle list of the last 7 days with a minimum of 50 entries, showing the game (with a link to steam), the date since the game is considered bundled and the date when it was added to the bundle list.
  6. Create, manage and enter giveaways with more advanced and complex filters than the ones in steamgifts.
  7. Deals and their bundle status

Limitations

1. Since CG don’t give us an open API, all requests have to parse your full profile to check your sent games, this will take some seconds (more if you gave away tons of games!), so please be patient.
  2. The site uses a cached bundle list, so if you find a recent bundle game that gives you a full value instead of the 15% one, just wait until the next cached bundle list is ready. Cached Bundle list auto-updates itself every 6 hours starting at 3:00AM GMT (3am, 9am, 3pm, 9pm).
  3. The tool will search steam API to get the real cost for packages that has its point value truncated to 50 in steamgifts, but if the package is no longer available the tool will use the points as CV (50$).
  4. It may sound obvious, but the tool can't check not activated gifts if the profile is private.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

6 years ago

Infraction applied, thanks for the report :)

6 years ago

For some reason nobody under level 2.55 is able to enter the giveaway with this rule, even though they should be with few enough wins:

pass_multiple_rule == true and ((level <= 2.55 and num_won <= (3 + level) and raw_won <= (30 + level * 10)) or (level > 2.55 and real_sent_public >= real_won_public + real_won_region_free))

The site only allows those who pass the rules for the level 2.55 and up portion and not the one before, despite the parenthesis trying to separate them.
Any ideas what could be the issue? I am having it for quite some time now.

6 years ago

Rule seems well constructed and flawless.
Do you have an user that tried to pass it, who should be able to pass it, but got denied?

6 years ago

Yes:
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/eOYPH/positive-thread-giveaways/search?page=117#q2sdsxk
Level 2.12, has none of the banned games that make up the first part of the rule I did not post, fails the level <= 2.55 part. And I don't see anyone in any of the four giveaways with similar rules under level 2.55, even though it is actually the more lenient part of the ruleset.

6 years ago

Just checked and tested with his cached values and he can pass the giveaway rules as expected.

6 years ago

So, if I'm correct, now the CV calculated by SGTools and the CV calculated by SG are generally different, because SG multiplies CV by zero for all "no value giveaways" whereas SGTools doesn't.

6 years ago

temporary until SG staff finishes free games implementation - look on previous page in this topic, it was already discussed, for now knsys is waiting to see finished implementation and when it's finished he will modify SGT according. There is no need to modify SGT b4 that as it may end up as pointless work (for example implementing all new list of free games like current whitelist, adding all these games manually and then SG decides to add list of free games to website like it does with bundles - then all this initial work done becomes pointless and instead he will have to implement exporting list to SGT)

6 years ago

I read that discussion before posting actually, my comment here was more for confirmation / possible update / summary / clarity / general CV count issue whereas the other conversation was more about gift count issue. Thanks for the info btw. :)

6 years ago

That is correct, until we get the final implementation, CV will be dfiferent if and only if the user has sent or won Free Games.

6 years ago

I have one query. I created my first sgtools protected train. I gave a link of only 1 GA and within that GA I created a table with other GAs. Is there a way to check if the others GA have a entry that is valid(i.e. came from the users that passed the sgtools check)

6 years ago

There is no way, you only protected the first giveaway.
If you want to protect a train, you have to paste all the urls when creating the SGT giveaway. First one will be the displayed game.

6 years ago

Ah, ok... rookie mistake..

6 years ago

It's locked at creation time to bock some undesirable use cases where a malicious user could try to get another user infracted/banned on sgt by adding giveaways to the protected zone after the affected user joins.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

6 years ago

Login should be working again, but I'm not sure about other damage on the parsers due to CG's lasts changes.

Unfortunately I won't be home tomorrow, so fixes should start on sunday (eu time)

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

6 years ago

Reporting another violator LINK

6 years ago

Infraction applied, thanks for the report!

6 years ago

Reporting the same violator but different game
LINK

Also happy cake day

6 years ago

Infraction applied, thanks for the report :D

6 years ago

Happy Cake Day!

View attached image.
6 years ago

Thank you :)

6 years ago

happy cakeday!

6 years ago

Happy Cake Day Knsys! :3

View attached image.
6 years ago

Thank you :)

6 years ago

🍰 🍻

6 years ago

Happy Cake Day, knsys! :)

6 years ago

Adapted to new profile information changes on Steamgifts
New filters for free games on giveaway custom rule creation

Thank you very much for the continued updates, Knsys! :3

6 years ago

Hey Knsys, do you have updated SGTools stats please?

It's for the usual reason. ;-)

6 years ago

Updated :)

6 years ago

Thank you. :-)

πŸ‘Œ

6 years ago

6 years ago

Infraction applied, thanks for the report

6 years ago

Can't log into www.sgtools.info:(
got error 500 Looks like we're having some server issues. Go back to the previous page and try again. If you think something is broken, report a problem.

6 years ago

Same right now.

6 years ago

Could you try again? It should read your emoji/strange characters from your persona name correctly now.

6 years ago

It works now.

6 years ago

error 500 Looks like we're having some server issues. Go back to the previous page and try again. If you think something is broken, report a problem.
This is when attempting to login.

6 years ago*

got invalid entrant on few GAs in train here: http://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/86fe8370-8061-11e7-a309-fa163ee2f826/invalidEntries , invalid entry (the same guy) in GAs for Endless Space Collection, Sam & Max Season Two, Strider and The Walking Dead. I also found out who leaker is but this information I will send you via PM because no-calling-out rule ;)

6 years ago

6 years ago

thanks :> when you get onto Steam see what I wrote on chat ;)

6 years ago

several more removed games that should be whitelisted:
MontaSayer
StoneBack | Prehistory
DinoOps
CosmoLands | Space-Adventure
Reed

6 years ago

Yup, CosmoLands | Space-Adventure & Reed in my case.

6 years ago

+1
also, GrottyScape

6 years ago

+1 for MontaSayer

6 years ago

6 years ago

Add to the above:
The Dark Tales of Katarina

6 years ago

I won MontaSayer game a while ago and activated it which is still in my steam library. But when i check unactivated wins at sgtools it say that i did not activated MontaSayer game. Any reasons why?

6 years ago

Same problem here

6 years ago

Because Steam doesn't have that game anymore, that's why the 2 posts above.

6 years ago

Please add Chicka Wars | Chicken Meat to the whitelist. It has also been removed from Steam.

follow up question: does suppport check for games that are reported here but not yet on the whitelist before rerolling a winner?

6 years ago*

Support has nothing to do with SGT, they also don't use SGT as primary and the only trustworthy checker.

6 years ago

Well, that makes sense. Thanks for your quick reply.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 years ago.

6 years ago

Should've checked latest posts. My problem was already reported.

6 years ago

I'm getting a non activated win on GrottyScape which I won from LostSoulVL which I activated at the time. There is no store page for it anymore.

6 years ago

hello,
never had a problem but now it says i didnt activate

StoneBack | Prehistory (2017-05-02 12:20:00)

Cannot find the game in my wins nor in the store (link is supposed to be http://store.steampowered.com/app/501880)

could you have a look? thanks

6 years ago

look at comments on previous page ;) Valve banned additional devs today removing their games, knsys will be whitelisting these titles to fix false negatives and StoneBack already got reported as such by juzer ;) so just wait :)

6 years ago

ouch I see! missed it, my bad :) thanks zelghadis

6 years ago

Added the following games to whitelist:

391560 (Chicka Wars | Chicken Meat)
423920 (Etaria | Survival Adventure)
445880 (CosmoLands | Space-Adventure)
449280 (DinoOps)
501800 (REED)
501880 (StoneBack | Prehistory)
540310 (GrottyScape)
586190 (Socxel | Pixel Soccer)
586400 (MontaSayer)
606750 (Storm in Desert)
617330 (The Dark Tales of Katarina)
664380 (FeeSoeeD)
6 years ago

Got someone who invalidly entered a couple of my giveaways: http://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/37ee161c-8536-11e7-a309-fa163ee2f826/invalidEntries

(Check A Story About My Uncle and Kentucky Route Zero)

6 years ago

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.