SteamGifts Tools is a tool in a form of a website that lets you do some interesting checks to steamgifts mechanics:

Link www.sgtools.info

Themes

1. SG Dark Grey Userstyle by SquishedPotatoe thread
  2. Old (deprecated) ones:

User Scripts

1. SGTools Helper: Help you create giveaways with SGTools typical options and marks protected giveaways on steamgifts giveaway page
  2. Links to user profile: Awesome userscript made by SilentGuy that adds links to the common sgtools checks on a user profile. See his thread
  3. Links on giveaway's winners page. The script will add a sgtools.info link next to each winner's 'Request New Winner' link in your giveaway's winners list, so that you can easily check them for non-activated and multiple wins
  4. ESGST: An all-in-one script to rock your Steamgifts experience. It integrates to and gives quick access to several SGT functionality from inside steamgifts website.

Tools

1. Check real cv value (as we had in steamgifts v1) and it's level translation with a detailed log of every game contribution and how they add up to the final number.
  2. Check real cv for your won gifts, so you can compare with your send gifts.
  3. Check if a user has activated all his gifts, useful if you want to check a little bit the winners of your giveaways.
  4. Multiple Wins. Checks if a user has won and marked as received the same game more than once
  5. Last Bunled Games. List new additions to the bundle list of the last 7 days with a minimum of 50 entries, showing the game (with a link to steam), the date since the game is considered bundled and the date when it was added to the bundle list.
  6. Create, manage and enter giveaways with more advanced and complex filters than the ones in steamgifts.
  7. Deals and their bundle status

Limitations

1. Since CG don’t give us an open API, all requests have to parse your full profile to check your sent games, this will take some seconds (more if you gave away tons of games!), so please be patient.
  2. The site uses a cached bundle list, so if you find a recent bundle game that gives you a full value instead of the 15% one, just wait until the next cached bundle list is ready. Cached Bundle list auto-updates itself every 6 hours starting at 3:00AM GMT (3am, 9am, 3pm, 9pm).
  3. The tool will search steam API to get the real cost for packages that has its point value truncated to 50 in steamgifts, but if the package is no longer available the tool will use the points as CV (50$).
  4. It may sound obvious, but the tool can't check not activated gifts if the profile is private.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 years ago.

6 years ago

Better remove the link to the user's profile. Calling out is not allowed.

This thread is the wrong place to report someone. Create a user report by clicking "!" on the user's profile here on Steamgifts and select "Not Activating Won Gift".

6 years ago

Bump! :3

6 years ago

Hi, here to report a leaked entry for the following,
http://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/cd5f8b9e-568d-11e7-a98a-fa163ee2f826

6 years ago

Infraction applied, thanks for the report!

6 years ago

Bump! ^^

6 years ago

Dear knsys,
Hi, I hope you're doing well :) could you inform me about my infraction on sgtools? I dunno how I get one, I learned that I entered a giveaway which I shouldn't. I'm mostly using my sg app on my phone, so is there a chance there is a bug or an error? Or is it my pure, innocent ignorance, which shouldn't tolerate of course :)

Best wishes, loves and kisses mate. (ps.the kiss part was a lie...)

6 years ago

Hi mubyc,

You entered a Sunrider: Liberation Day - Captain's Edition sgtools protected giveaway without passing the sgtools gate (aka leaked giveaway).

6 years ago

I see... Is it about me breaking the rules, because I tought I could enter the giveaway, since I could see the link?

6 years ago

Where did you see the link at? Only enter private giveaways if the creator itself gives you the link or posts it on public.

Right now you are the only invalid entry for that concrete giveaway, so the possibility that the url has been publicly available is quite low, since it would have attracted far more than one entry.

If you get the url from a friend or steam chat, those things can happen.

6 years ago

Aforementioned giveaway was at five very important topics Small celebrations in life
Positivity
Saving the Kitties
Peace
Not being alone,which I will do the same soon :)
I came from small celebrations, because I entered its giveaways too, and I'm pretty sure came from sgtools check, even now I could get the button for get the giveaway link. So, there must be a mistake. After checked, usually bookmark the giveaway on Android app because there's too much time for that giveaway and have a little point, maybe this is the reason?

6 years ago

Your entry shows that you passed the giveaway rules at 2017-06-22 23:33:28, but never asked for the url (aka your state is STATUS_PASSED but not STATUS_ENTERED).

There is no way to get the url without having the STATUS_ENTERED flag, since it checks it first before returning it. And of course there is no way to go from STATUS_ENTERED back to STATUS_PASSED.

Why you didn't ask sgtools for the urls when you passed the giveaway rules and used a leaked url to entry the giveaway instead, is something that you should ask yourself. Maybe you thought that you already got it and used the url that a friend gave you or something on those lines.

6 years ago

Understood, but the thing is, I don't have any friends to give me the giveaway link in this community, and foremost, I don't get the link even if somebody gives me. The point I don't understand is, I'm qualified to enter the giveaway since I got STATUS_PASSED flag, but I know I entered the giveaway page but didn't give points and bookmarked it. After that, when I have enough points, or when I remembered that I bookmarked that, returned to the bookmarks and enter from there. I don't know if there are some miscalculated code fragment in sg app, but the STATUS_ENTERED flag must be true, since I know I entered that one by myself.

6 years ago

There is no way for that to happen. If you are that sure that you got the url from sgtools, maybe you did it from another account?

6 years ago

Nope, this is my only account my friend. I'm using this one for almost 1.5 years, and this is the first time I've ever seen something like this at that time.

My point is, there could be some error or bug in some part of code in sg app or sgtools, and consider this one as a feedback report. I did what I've been doing for a year, and this happened. So maybe somebody else could suffer from this. I would be very happy to help with that :)

6 years ago

i've actually always wondered if you pass the rules/check, but then the creator alters the rules, does that effect people who passed the prior rules in any way?
(relative above issue made me wonder this once again)

6 years ago

Once you get the url, your entry remains valid forever. It doesn't matter if the creator changes it to a rule you won't pass, you already have a valid entry for that giveaway.

6 years ago

excellent, thanks for info. ^^

6 years ago

Any idea why sgtools shows the wrong time zone for me? It shows giveaways I just created as "finished" because it shows 6:10 am for the time when it's 9:10am here.

6 years ago

If you create the giveaway on a future date, and before it starts you submit it to sgtools it will see the starting time as ending time. It's not really sgtools fault, it's just that SG displays that time on the same place as ending time.

You can do a check for valid entries / invalid entries / all entries and it'll auto correct itself.

6 years ago

Okay, thanks :)

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

6 years ago

It did take a while to load, but in the end it did work here..

View attached image.
6 years ago

Hey, I have a problem with SGtools. I can't enter most of the giveaways because of the "unactivated win". Can you tell me why? I have all my giveaways received and activated on my account. I had the problem with Van Helsing: Thaumaturge though. I didn't activated it because I've already had it on my account, but I still marked as received. (I had a suspension for it for a few days if I remember). Could it be the problem?

6 years ago

You can check the game that is causing the issue on sgtools itself, go here an fill in your steamgifts username.

6 years ago

I have this (image)... But I have never had a private option on.

6 years ago*

Kodu22 is not your steamgifts username...

6 years ago

Ok, you're right, I thought I had to write my steam username.
But now, I have checked, and i have problem with a game that I won, but ga creator gave me another game instead (consulting it with me).
If I buy the "unactivated game" I won't have problems with SGtools anymore?

6 years ago

Yes, if you just buy it, you won't have problems with sgtools.
But if you both agreed to change the won game in the past, you can file a ticket to support, they can change the giveaway to the game that you really got.

6 years ago

Oh okay, thank you very much! I will try to fix this problem as fast as possible.

6 years ago

Hey knsys, apologies if this has been asked before. Any thoughts on the viability of adding a check for an entrant having a specific achievement(s) before a certain date?

(Although achievements can be obtained illegitimately, I don't believe there's any way to fake the achievement's date earlier than when it's triggered, although one game I have does have a very buggy achievement with an out of bounds sort of date.)

Thanks!

6 years ago

Bump! :3

6 years ago

Cloud Chamber app 290710 removed from store
The Slaughtering Grounds app 329950 removed from store
KEK Story app 575730 removed from store

6 years ago

And some more:

Cold Dreams
http://store.steampowered.com/app/405040
Its your last chance in new school
http://store.steampowered.com/app/568890

6 years ago

A list from another thread to whitelist. That's a lot...

https://pastebin.com/TKtECBv5

6 years ago

Probably better to use that more complete list than the posts above, yeah.

6 years ago

yep that list helps

6 years ago*

A lot of games have been removed!
The staff of SGT probably didn't finish the work yet (add those games to whitelist). I still have 5 those games listed in the list of not activated.

6 years ago*

same here...

suddenly appearing to be a rulebreaker feels wrong... :(

I understand it's related to this list that needs to be whitelisted by staff and after that all is ok?

6 years ago

Yes, those games will be listed like DLC are while checking someone's profile, under "there is no way of checking if user activated them" and people will get free pass on SGtools.

6 years ago

What does whitelist mean? That they won't be checked anymore and automatically assumed as activated?
Don't mean to rain on anybody's parade, but some people probably won those games here and never activated them.
Doesn't seem the appropriate solution, as they will get a free pass.

6 years ago

Problem is that steam did remove those games from people accounts. So there is no way of checking if they not activated them, or just Valve flipped switch and removed game from 100 - 150k accounts.

So whitelisting those games is only solution to this problem.

6 years ago

Thing is, they were never removed from people's account. They just don't count towards the total number of games for that account anymore. Owners of those games still have them on their library and can play them whenever they want.

6 years ago

Doesn't matter that they are in their library and can be played (good thing that cards are nor marketable).

If you go on someone's profile, go on game list, and try to find any of removed games - you won't find them listed there. And it's only way for external sites to check game ownership (they do it via API, not parsing sites tho). SG or SGtools can't check what you can see when you look at your library, so only solution to not screw over (maybe) half or quarter SG userbase is to add those games to whitelist.

6 years ago

There is another category for these already, check mine and you will see.

Games no longer in steamAPI to check
This category is similar to previous one, but the dlc (most probable case) or game (rare case) is no longer in steam API database.

6 years ago

Yeat another "unactivated win" problem.
https://image.ibb.co/dTfFCv/Steam_Tools.png

Don't know if problem with game's name, but as you can see it is not "Adventurous Life VR", it is just "Adventurous Life" in VR section.

6 years ago

"Biology Battle", Won that 10 months ago, now it is blocked out:
http://www.sgtools.info/nonactivated/morchi

http://store.steampowered.com/app/335080

6 years ago

Same as Morchi.
A number of banned games on Steam are now showing up on my profile as not activated :(

Temper Tantrum (2015-05-26 01:38:00)
Devils Share (2015-08-03 00:35:00)
Medieval Mercs (2015-09-08 07:52:00)
Protocol (2015-09-13 21:12:00)
Electric Zombies! (2016-06-10 16:00:00)
Galaxy in eclipse (2017-01-18 15:23:00)
Its your last chance in new... (2017-01-25 14:00:00)

View attached image.
6 years ago

Here's my false positive games:

Pressure (2014-01-15 06:15:00)
The Rollingball's Melody (2015-12-16 23:59:00)
Cold Dreams (2016-05-30 18:01:00)
Wild Frontera (2016-06-10 16:01:00)
Biology Battle (2016-07-21 18:00:00)
Rescue - Everyday Heroes (U.S. Edition) (2016-07-29 02:11:00)
Piximalism (2017-06-16 14:31:00)

http://www.sgtools.info/nonactivated/JustinSane059

6 years ago

Driver San Francisco (2012-06-19 03:40:00)

6 years ago

Doctor Who: The Adventure Games please add

6 years ago

Hello From Indiana (2017-01-25 21:42:00)

6 years ago

My false positive:
Nicolay's Adventure (2017-01-21 17:39:00)
Hello From Indiana (2017-01-25 21:42:00)

6 years ago

Thank you so much again Valve, not! ^^

The list mentioned here contains a lot of the games concerned.

6 years ago

Ping Ping (2016-06-23 02:50:00)
Biology Battle (2016-07-15 10:00:00)
Its your last chance in new... (2016-12-21 18:52:00)
Cube Master (2017-01-01 22:35:00)
Luci:Horror Story (2017-01-25 19:22:00)
Cube Master: Light Adventure (2017-03-06 07:00:00)
Nicolay's Adventure (2017-05-24 17:15:00)

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.