SteamGifts Tools is a tool in a form of a website that lets you do some interesting checks to steamgifts mechanics:

Link www.sgtools.info

Themes

1. SG Dark Grey Userstyle by SquishedPotatoe thread
  2. Old (deprecated) ones:

User Scripts

1. SGTools Helper: Help you create giveaways with SGTools typical options and marks protected giveaways on steamgifts giveaway page
  2. Links to user profile: Awesome userscript made by SilentGuy that adds links to the common sgtools checks on a user profile. See his thread
  3. Links on giveaway's winners page. The script will add a sgtools.info link next to each winner's 'Request New Winner' link in your giveaway's winners list, so that you can easily check them for non-activated and multiple wins
  4. ESGST: An all-in-one script to rock your Steamgifts experience. It integrates to and gives quick access to several SGT functionality from inside steamgifts website.

Tools

1. Check real cv value (as we had in steamgifts v1) and it's level translation with a detailed log of every game contribution and how they add up to the final number.
  2. Check real cv for your won gifts, so you can compare with your send gifts.
  3. Check if a user has activated all his gifts, useful if you want to check a little bit the winners of your giveaways.
  4. Multiple Wins. Checks if a user has won and marked as received the same game more than once
  5. Last Bunled Games. List new additions to the bundle list of the last 7 days with a minimum of 50 entries, showing the game (with a link to steam), the date since the game is considered bundled and the date when it was added to the bundle list.
  6. Create, manage and enter giveaways with more advanced and complex filters than the ones in steamgifts.
  7. Deals and their bundle status

Limitations

1. Since CG don’t give us an open API, all requests have to parse your full profile to check your sent games, this will take some seconds (more if you gave away tons of games!), so please be patient.
  2. The site uses a cached bundle list, so if you find a recent bundle game that gives you a full value instead of the 15% one, just wait until the next cached bundle list is ready. Cached Bundle list auto-updates itself every 6 hours starting at 3:00AM GMT (3am, 9am, 3pm, 9pm).
  3. The tool will search steam API to get the real cost for packages that has its point value truncated to 50 in steamgifts, but if the package is no longer available the tool will use the points as CV (50$).
  4. It may sound obvious, but the tool can't check not activated gifts if the profile is private.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump! ^^

6 years ago

A small inaccuracy, does not change anything, but ...
sample from here

View attached image.
6 years ago

That is interesting, I'll check it!

6 years ago

One invalid user.
a872f9ae-0231-11e8-907d-fa163ee2f826

6 years ago

Infraction applied, thanks for the report!

6 years ago

Same GA, a second invalid entry.

Next time I'll just report once the GA is over. ^^

6 years ago

Yeah, it's usually better to wait until the giveaway ended. Added the infraction to the new offender.

6 years ago

Fable Fortune is f2p as of today and thus appears to cause a false negative regarding activation: http://store.steampowered.com/app/469830/Fable_Fortune/

6 years ago

Added to the whitelist, thanks!

6 years ago

Thank you!

6 years ago

The following games have been restored and can be removed from your whitelist.

• 600340 Turret Terminator
  • 659750 Reversed Dreamland
  • 719380 Blast Lander
6 years ago

Removed from the whitelist, thanks for the report and sorry for the delay! MWC is keeping me busy

6 years ago

Have a great weekend, Knsys! ^^

6 years ago

Yay thanks! :D

6 years ago

You're very welcome! ❤️

6 years ago

0401acbc-18e1-11e8-a27d-fa163ee2f826
1 invalid entry in all games beside h1z1
always the same user

6 years ago*

6 years ago

Hi, I don't know if you noticed, but I added a feature to ESGST that allows the users to send missing games to the database when they are creating a new giveaway, so the "No CV" API is a bit more complete and up-to-date now.

6 years ago

That is awesome, thanks rafa! :)

6 years ago

http://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/2751ce72-1a59-11e8-a27d-fa163ee2f826
Invalid entry for:
House of 1000 Doors: The Palm of Zoroaster Collector's Edition
Alex Hunter - Lord of the Mind Platinum Edition
Haunted
Lost Chronicles of Zerzura
All the same guy

6 years ago

6 years ago

Found myself 4 people bypassing the sgtools-link:
http://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/4d3c401d-0522-11e8-907d-fa163ee2f826/invalidEntries

Let me know if you need more info, or if I've missed anyone. :)

6 years ago

Infractions applied, thanks for the report!

6 years ago

http://store.steampowered.com/app/552520/Far_Cry_5/ - I'm getting a false positive on this one. Probably because the game has not been released yet, but it was fine couple days ago.

View attached image.
6 years ago

Game was supposed to launch today, that's why it was flagging as not activated.
I corrected the release date to the new one, thanks for the report!

6 years ago

Bump! ;-)

6 years ago

Have my first invalid entry.

Also one user has bypassed the check on two of my three running ones. Made a screenshot in case he leaves it. ;)

6 years ago

6 years ago

Okay my other GAs ended: this and that :)

6 years ago

Infractions applied, thanks for the report!

6 years ago

2 games to add to the free games list:

1. Stickman Safe and Destroy - Feb 18, 2018
  2. Mountain Troll - Feb 19, 2018

Thanks.

6 years ago

Added to the free games list, thanks!

6 years ago

Have a nice weekend, Knsys! ^^

6 years ago

Bump! ;-)

6 years ago

😀

6 years ago

😎

6 years ago

Have a nice Sunday, Knsys! :3

6 years ago

Thank you! You too :)

6 years ago

Thank you! :-)

6 years ago

Hi Knsys, how are you dude? C'mon man, give me another chance. I made all mistakes in my FIRST day in your site/tool. I didn't know the rules. I am so sorry for the problem and for bothering you. Have mercy, help me. Thank you in advance bro.

6 years ago

Hi miguel. You have 4 strikes on your account, that means that you broke the rules 4 times.
The strike system is there to avoid punishing people for their firsts mistakes, 4 is just the limit to perma-infracted.

6 years ago

Thank you for answer me. Like I said, four, but all of them in my first day. Can you check and help me? Thank you in advance, again.

6 years ago

Please friend, see my case and have mercy...pleaaaase.

6 years ago

Hi knsys. How are you brother? I feel terrible about bothering you...again and again, but I really need your help and your good sense friend. I made ALL mistakes on my FIRST day for simple lack of knowledge and not for trolling. I've been blocked for loooong months, paid my stupidity ... help me man, please.

5 years ago

The only one who can remove the strikes is the giveaway creator for the giveaways that you broke in.
You can try to speak with him, so he allows me to remove at least some of the infractions related to his giveaways.

5 years ago

Oh, Thank you very very much dude. I didn't know that. Can you tell me who is him (or her)?

5 years ago

I can tell you the games where you got infractions:

• LEGO The Lord of the Rings
  • Cuphead
  • LEGO® The Hobbit™
  • She Remembered Caterpillars
5 years ago

Hi knsys. In this GA the user allowed my unlock. Can you check it please? Thank you again buddy.

5 years ago

Removed that strike, you are now at 3 strikes so soon enough you'll be able to enter giveaways again (it's nearly 6 months since your first strike).

5 years ago

Sorry for all the trouble. Thank you again friend. Peace and Grace for you.

5 years ago

Cowboy Escape zero contributor value since Mar 4, 2018

6 years ago

Added to the free games list, thanks for the report!

6 years ago

Have a nice and peaceful upcoming weekend, Knsys! <3

6 years ago

Thank you :3 Have a nice weekend too :)

6 years ago

Thank you! :3

6 years ago

For some reason, for weeks now, the tool has been saying I have unactivated wins or that my profile is private. But it's not private and I can sync just fine, and I've activated everything that I've marked as received. I don't think anything I've won has been revoked or anything like that.

6 years ago

You won PixelJunk Shooter on 2nd March but it doesn't seem to be in your Steam library, that's what's flagging your SGTools checks. See this page on SGTools

6 years ago

Oh wow. Thank you for that. When I try to activate the key now it says the game is already owned but then tries to install a different game. The key must have been for a different game and I hadn't noticed when activating.

Edit: Perhaps adding a link to that unactivated warning would be useful for others.

6 years ago

Hey knsys,
I don't know if it's suggested before but is it possible to add a filter something like "last giveaway created" and a date as value?

6 years ago

It has been suggested in the past, and it's actually on the todo list. I've been quite busy those last months and it seems that it'll be like that at least in the near future, so when I get some free time I'll add those filters that are still on the todo list.

6 years ago

Thanks <3

6 years ago

Bump! :3

6 years ago

Apparently this is where to report invalid entries, so here I go:
http://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/2c465a7f-23dd-11e8-a27d-fa163ee2f826

One user who entered every cart of the train. Sorry if this question sounds stupid (this was the first time I used SGTools for this purpose), but is it possible that this was only a bug of some kind? Because after a quick check of that user it seems they would have totally passed that gate... :/

6 years ago

they couyld have passed the gate, but they would have to find GA in the first place, aka following forums etc. It's not so uncommon thing - SGT links get leaked quite often especially on one russion image board - person could have found a link and enter directly, if he didn't find a link he could have never seen your SGT link wherever you posted it.

As for bug, only way I can think of is you by mistake posting direct link to GA instead of SGT one, and it did happen in the past.

6 years ago

I didn't post the link to the train anywhere else than in this thread and this was the SGT version all along, so it has to be a leak. It just seems odd to me that only one person entered through a leaked link. Also, since I didn't think of pointing to SGT within the train, I feel a little bad because it's possible this user wasn't even aware of their infraction, depending on how they got the link.
But I guess it's common sense that an invite-only link to someone else's GA is fishy and in the end entering was their own fault...

6 years ago

About what you explain that the person who broke in the train could pass the requirements, it's not that strange, it actually happens alot.
Zelghadis already told you some reasons that could lead to that result (leaked giveaways url's) to some groups/forums.

6 years ago

Thank you! :)

6 years ago

Have a great Sunday, Knsys! :3

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.