Purchase the AUGUST 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive A Hat in Time, The Escapists 2, and Conan Exiles with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF AUGUST(3rd AUGUST) for $12* to receive the AUGUST bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON JULY 27th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the July Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

The Escapists 2

Sudden Strike 4

Sudden Strike 4 locks warning from HB

Forged Battalion

Forged Battalion region locks warning from HB

The Surge (SteamDB), Pathologic Classic HD (SteamDB), Kona (SteamDB) are all ROW keys. (confirmed)

Important! If you try to cancel the subscription and don't go through with the cancellation, you will get a $3 discount for your next monthly. source

If anyone tries this, please confirm.

Pay early and get: A Hat in Time, The Escapists 2, and Conan Exiles

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
A Hat in Time 98% of 6816 reviews 🏆 0 $29.99
The Escapists 2 79% of 4214 reviews 🏆 0 $19.99
Conan Exiles 67% of 20015 reviews 🏆 0 $39.99
The Surge 73% of 2537 reviews 🏆 0 $39.99
Sudden Strike 4 72% of 2002 reviews 🏆 0 $49.99
Kona 84% of 1021 reviews - 🏆 0 $14.99
Forged Battalion 82% of 416 reviews - - 0 $19.99
Pathologic Classic HD 85% of 678 reviews 🏆 1 $12.99
  • 10% store discount

Retail:

• $227.92

CV:

• 34.19 (?)

Humble original: Woten

"Somewhere on this island sits the legendary Tree of Life, upon whose mighty branches grows a golden fruit of AWESOME power!"
Woten is a short and sweet 2D puzzle-platformer infused with the spirit of discovery! Jump, climb and headbutt your way through a strange and puzzling landscape. You'll need to observe, predict and manipulate the behaviour of a menagerie of cute and curious creatures if you hope to carve a path across the island. Can you unearth the secrets of the mysterious Fossil Range?

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 3rd AUGUST!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

This is the expensive subscription train, and you need a golden ticket to ride. Got one?

View Results
It's that time of the month again - I just stay subscribed, and some day my games will unlock. Yawn.
I'm buying a ticket for the Monthly train, and the Humble Conductor shall offer me a nice ride. Choo-choo!
The floppy genitals in Conan Exiles are a truly revolting sight. I'm pausing, and they better find something better next month.
I might be a Bundle Tycoon, but these unlocks aren't enough to make me buy in.
I'm on the fence (they have fences so people don't get run over by trains!), perhaps further unlocks will appear to make my decision easier.
I already rode on the initially revealed tracks, aren't these supposed to be exclusive & unbundled?
Didn't buy before launch, now it's August and I'm filled with regret.
After the bundle with Elder Scrolls Online, I subscribed to that instead of the Monthly. Not in the market for even more games.

Sudden Strike 4 key is region locked garbage, disgusting.

Edit: same for Forged Battalion key, utter disgrace

5 years ago

Poor resellers, mh? :)

5 years ago

I don't care about resellers, I hate when HB and some other shops giving me an inferior product for the same money as ROW buyers. I'm sorry for this rant, but I'm sick of this shit, region locked keys does make sense when prices are different, but when the price is the same for everyone, giving region-locked keys is a daylight robbery. Moreover, It discourages me to support and buy products from those publishers, because if I'll buy their games on release day, then I won't be able to gift my key from this bundle to like 75% of my friends. I'm glad that I didn't buy Sudden Strike 4 as I intended originally, and I'll make sure I never buy anything without big discount from these assholes ever again, same goes to Team17.

5 years ago

то чувство,когда всё таки есть плюсик от тогго, что живешь в EU xD

5 years ago

You could VPN-buy, but then of course the rare game keys that aren't valid for BR are sad products :P

5 years ago

I can't, HB is checking your payment method country and region lock them that way. When I was on vacations in Germany they instantly cancelled my purchase of some old Bandai Namco bundle because their system detected that my card is not from the german bank. That's how fucked up things with region locks situation with HB bundles, they put so much effort to NOT get my money this is actually impressive

5 years ago

For the longest time they had IP & payment method region checks together, but I believe I only ever had keys for an unexpected payment region, not cancellations. And some months ago they changed to only check the IP country, no?

5 years ago

I don't know, I haven't tried to buy anything region locked from the different country after that.

5 years ago

:D

5 years ago

My "Forged Battalion" says Forged Battalion (South America) whe i use it.

5 years ago

Awesome bundle. One of their best IMO.

5 years ago

Damfine bundle for me. I'm a little lukewarm about Sudden Strike 4 and Forged Battalion, not because they look bad - actually they look good - but because my Heap O' Shame is so giant at this point that it's unlikely I'll ever make it down to their side of the gaming world. I just bought Pathologic during the Summer Sale, so that was a whoops. Great selection of games.

5 years ago

only 2 games the escapists 2 and hat in time interested me but just gives me stuff to gift to other people who didnt get the monthly. already see next month has a game ive wishlisted. so far for the my first 2 theyve seemed interesting

5 years ago

nice monthly :D

5 years ago

Wow, all unlocks are SHITE! Have to get rid off these shitty games asap. :D

5 years ago

Is it your hate day? :P

5 years ago

Nah, all those games just happen to be absolutely not my cup of tea. ;)

5 years ago

A good bundle to me.

5 years ago

Wow, even if you don't like the games in this bundle, ~230$ worth of games is a nice deal for only 12 bucks. I only wonder why they didn't put Sudden Strike or Surge as one of the early reveals ;>.

5 years ago

Because IGN hates us? ;)

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

Because they want you regret not buying the monthly so you buy the next monthly in order not to regret again But then turns out all games in next month reveal are not of your interest so you regret buying it and decide not to buy the other next mon but then Again it turns out many games in other next month reveal are interesting to you and you regret not buying it so.. on and on...

5 years ago*

The surge =O great bundle this mounth.

5 years ago

The Surge was whitelisted. I'm in the middle of Dark Souls Prepare to Die. Yey, I'll suffer even more with Dark Souls III + Season Pass, and now The Surge !
A Hat in Time looks very cute.
Kona might be okay. I'll have to watch the beginning of a playthrough.
I don't care about the other ones, but that's alright, I'm more than happy with The Surge alone <3 and the trades

And next month with Tales of Berseria, here I come.

5 years ago

Kona is nice, very short but interesting, however I feel like the ending is somehow rushed

5 years ago

Kona seems quite interesting indeed. I add it to my keep-list, though it will certainly rot in there for years before my backlog allows me to redeem and play it

I have to admit that I misjudged Pathologic Classic HD. I don't know this game, HD or Classic version. With the screenshots, I supposed it would be one of those dumb "horror" games with boring and predictable "jumpscares", notes to collect, a shitty monster to avoid. Not a game I would wish to have in my library, unless given for free to farm the cards.
But instead, this is a very original game, a strange "survival-horror-Lovecraftian-roleplay-open world-with choices to make" thing that actually looks good, or at least interesting, and very long. Also added to my keep-list.

This Monthly is probably in my top 3.

5 years ago

Good choice, Pathologic is excellent if you don't mind lots of reading and can tolerate some clunkiness. You might want to also keep an eye out for the remake/reimagining, Pathologic 2, supposedly coming out this year.

5 years ago

For the "lots of reading", that's perfectly fine, as I'm in a Baldur's Gate / Pillars of Eternity+The White March / Tyranny / Pillars of Eternity 2 kinda-marathon. If it's well-written, that's even a big plus.
I'll have to clean a little bit my ton of installed and sometimes started but paused games to think about starting Pathologic, but it won't be forgotten. I'll keep an eye on Pathologic 2, thank you for the info ;)
The owls are not what they seem.

5 years ago

Humble Monthly games are count as bundled now?

5 years ago

I think they will be since they pasted the 95% mark for bundled XD

5 years ago

Anytime the total monthly value goes over $216 they will be.

5 years ago

Alright, I'll keep that in mind, thanks :>

5 years ago

I should qualify that by saying as long as they continue the discount for new subscribers at $10.80 (which is 5% of $216). But yeah you're welcome. :3

5 years ago

When the total is high enough, yes :/
A bundle of 227.92$ for 11 to 12$ paid means a discount of >95% (when you paid 11$).

5 years ago

Makes sense. Thank you for answer.

5 years ago

Russia
Forged Battalion (RU/CIS) https://steamdb.info/sub/238081/
Sudden Strike 4 RU/CIS https://steamdb.info/sub/164419/

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

привет, не - ру-сиз. Хотя от этого не легче)

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

а чего параноить, заплатил да отвязал карту. Ведь суешь эту карту по всяким пятерам, магнитам, ашанам - чем хамбл то опасней)

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

оу, ну тогда да.
Я вот без налика стараюсь ходить, сразу на карту кидаю и с нее везде расплачиваюсь - от магазинов до парикмахерских. Привык уже :)

5 years ago

At least no run locks, lol.

5 years ago

Wow so RS is in region lock in one of them and not in the other.. Steam I rly hate you sometimes -.-

5 years ago

So for one of the games you probably "RU version", you mean?

5 years ago

Yeah I am in RU version of one game and not in the other since why not.. And Humble keeps changing the region my country is in all the time O.o

5 years ago

That's because non-EU Balkan countries either get added to EU or EMEA regions by publishers, or to the RU/CIS corner by other publishers. So indeed it depends on the game.

5 years ago

Mržnju treba da usmeriš ka Team17, jer izdavač je taj koji određuje reglockove, a ne Valve. Also, kažeš da kod jedne igre imaš reglock, a kod druge ne - misliš Forged Battalion key je reglocked, a The Escapists 2 nije? ili šta? jer kod mene su obe reglocked. ili misliš na neku drugu igru?

5 years ago

I suspect that this is a dumb question, and possibly answered like 1293 times before...

I'm in the US, so I will get an ROW key for Escapists 2.

Can that key only be redeemed in the regions that do not have their own sub package (so EU, NA, etc)? Or can the regions that have their own sub package (Asia, RU/CIS, etc) still activate the ROW key? Ultimately I guess I'm trying to figure out how to (or if I need to) region-lock my SG giveaways.

I definitely feel like I should already know this, but apparently I don't.

5 years ago

I'm also super-confused by region locks at this point.

5 years ago

Same, I have no idea how I'm supposed to region-tag these games.

Like The Escapists 2 for example, there's a wall of country codes even though I bought the bundle in the EU.

5 years ago

These are the countries where Humble gives buyers different keys (or no keys).

5 years ago

It depends on how the developer set it up. If you go to the information tab on the link in the OP for Escapists 2 ROW (https://steamdb.info/sub/178436/) and click the "Information" tab, it does not list any country in which it can or can't be activated in, so it can be activated everywhere.

5 years ago

According to the OP everybody not in SAmerica, AfricaME, Asia, RUCIS+friends gets a global key. I can check your individual key if you need the peace of mind.

5 years ago

The SteamDB entry does say, though, that "Cross region trading and gifting is disabled for this item."

5 years ago

That is a (now largely irrelevant?) Steam Store setting for how trading gifts works. Before gifts were locked by region and price, this was relevant for some constellations of sending (literal) Steam Gifts.

5 years ago

Ah, of course. In that case Steam would know the region of both the giver and the recipient, rather than trying to log the region of origin of the purchase from other sites. Thanks for the clarification.

5 years ago

Meh, Sudden Strike 4 and Forged Battalion are about as far from my kind of games as possible. I wouldn't have bothered with them if they were free, let alone pay for them. (RTS bores me, and WW2 stuff bores me even more.)

Oh well, at least The Surge was on my wishlist.

5 years ago

Same here, i find RTS games dreadfully boring and i don't care about WW settings.

5 years ago

No RTS fan, pretty disappointed. At least more stuff to feed to the community.
Like seriously, if you give away a niche genre, only give away one, sigh

5 years ago

I have to endure pixel-platform-poop every month, so. :D

5 years ago

Same

5 years ago

Well, Kona looks like it could be nice but not really interested in the other unlocks. Well, I bought it for the early reveals so I can't be too disappointed.

5 years ago

Wow, looks like a surprisingly good bundle for me. Surge and Kona look cool and Pathologic is one of my alltime favs.

5 years ago*

Meh, subjectively the best was already in the early unlocks. Still a very good bundle, it's just missing the spark of greatness :)

5 years ago

Great bundle! The surge looks really cool and i appreciate most of the other reveals, i am even tempted to keep conan exiles since it has single player.

5 years ago

Is it too late to buy this now? I’m not a fan of their model if so.

5 years ago

It is.

5 years ago

sadly yes^^
i would suggest just to buy if the early reveals are good enough to you to spend 12 bucks just for them

you can also buy interesting games on group buys if you want^^ i skiped the bundle as well and bought now sudden strike 4 for €1.50
on the other hand you can also buy the bundle complete and sell the games you dont want^^

5 years ago

Have you not heard of Humble Bundle before?

5 years ago

Those unlocks aren't that tempting for me, but i think RTS fans won't be complaining. Either way, i'm glad i got A Hat In Time and The Escapists 2.

5 years ago

group buys ftw
got sudden strike for €1.5^^ (like 97% discount)

5 years ago

HEY SHAKTI, POST IT IN THE OP

Forged Battalion (ASIA) - https://steamdb.info/sub/238079/info/
Sudden Strike 4 - https://steamdb.info/sub/68901/info/
Surge - https://steamdb.info/sub/160760/info/
Pathologic - https://steamdb.info/sub/72240/info/
Kona - https://steamdb.info/sub/69649/info/

Purchased from INDIA

5 years ago

Many thanks, I added them all.

5 years ago

No problem, from now on, I'll post each one of them with steamdb data :)

5 years ago

Well, that was a bummer. Basically they put all of this month's effort into A Hat In Time.
Maaaaaaybe i'm gonna try The Surge sometime just for the sake of it.

5 years ago

Yeah man, totally the worst $1 Go Go Bundle games everrrrrrrrr. Rude, IGN, rude.

5 years ago

I don't really care, i just bought the bundle for A Hat In Time. I can always trade the rest for something else so i can't really complain.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.