Purchase the FEBRUARY 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Yakuza 0 and Tom Clancy’s The Division™ with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 January 25th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 February 1st, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • January 04th, 2019: The January Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Tom Clancy's The Division has region locks for every region. The're pretty blurry and mixed, so I am not sure what to list here. But for example, we have roughly:

• NA: US territories including Puerto Rico and American Samoa as well as Canada
  • South America
  • CIS
  • SEA + Europe + Africa + Middle-east countries

Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival - a list of all the countries with region locks can be found here but it's not clear how the region locks are arranged (which countries are grouped for each region)

source

Yakuza 0 is a ROW key

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: Yakuza 0, Tom Clancy’s The Division™, Rapture Rejects, Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival

Notes:

• Tom Clancy's The Division and Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival are Uplay keys!!!!
  • Rapture Rejects also activates the Founder DLC {196573}
Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Tom Clancy's The Division - - - - - $29.99
Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival - - - - - $14.99
Yakuza 0 85% of 6717 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Rapture Rejects 61% of 128 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Rapture Rejects - Safari Outfit No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
Sniper Elite 3 78% of 10928 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    4 $29.99
Rock of Ages 2 89% of 1162 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
Full Metal Furies 91% of 718 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Aaero 94% of 199 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
Bleed 2 95% of 293 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $9.99
Super Daryl Deluxe 100% of 63 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99

Retail:

• $214.89

CV:

• 32.24 (?)

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original

To be revealed later.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 1st FEBRUARY!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Did you know that ‘99 was 20 years ago?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Let’s see if it was worth taking the bait on one of those bonus promotions...
[New Subscription] I’ve had a lot of restraint in the past, but it’s very hard for me to say no to Yakuza 0
[Maybe subscribe] I’m still hung-over and might be pressing the wrong buttons here.
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] I had a Christmas / New Year vacation, it’s time for my subscription to have one too.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] On-demand lootboxes are more entertaining than waiting for the Monthly reveals.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] I swear, this always happens. When I decide to not buy it, interesting stuff appears. When I take the plunge and buy it, I get only games that I already own or would never play.
[Boycott] This is gambling and gambling should be illegal. Sorry, I’m still upset about all the discount deals I didn’t qualify for.
[Potato] 🎶Say say two thousand one nine party over, oops, out of time 🎶

Is Rapture Reject the worst early unlock?

5 years ago*

nope but it might be the most expensive reveal that goes free in the shortest amount of time. XDD

5 years ago

Found out about Rapture Rejects in the "Where are those giveaways coming from?" thread. Disappointing for the game as it looks funny in E3 which more of less looked like a jest to the Battle Royale games. Read the reviews and apparently the game plays good but micro-transaction added unknowingly to players after beta.

The cheapest cosmetic i could find was 250 tickets, but don't worry! they have microtransactions up the wazoo want 5000 tickets? just buy the game again! its fine!

Quote from a review At the rate this is going, its going to be another F2P within a year imo.

I still don't regret getting this month's monthly because of Yakuza, I'll get it in future no matter its a great game and tons of hours for it. Division though not an amazing game, I've read in this thread that some have enjoyed the single player so I thought that is an added positive for me as I am not a big Multi-player fan. Though you have to link your Uplay account which I do not see in the settings or to lock into Uplay only - This I cant confirm.
Cheerios, Cruse~

5 years ago

i guess they sold too many bundles and wanted to scare some users away with this new added game?

5 years ago

Wow. If they were hoping to attract more people to that bundle with that reveal, they're in trouble.

5 years ago

At least they've unlocked it early for us to consider, is 61% the lowest rating of past monthly games?

5 years ago

It's dropped to 60% now. But that's Steam purchase reviews. Out of all purchases, key and also through steam the game is sitting at 56% positive out of 888 total reviews.

5 years ago

There was a worse one, which seems to have also gotten a price drop to one dollar in the meantime.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Did they change the way you get the games if you unsubscribe?
I mean, the message that appears is like i'm not going to receive these games or the next they will release on day 1 FEB.

View attached image.
5 years ago

Well if you haven't payed for this month you wont get the games from it, that was like that always, so not sure what you are asking..

If you are recurring sub you have not yet payed for this month (if you didn't do in manually). Auto payment is around 1 week b4 the end of the monthly.
Not sure if this helped or not :/

5 years ago

I paid this month subscription, and then canceled, as i don't want to renew. Then got this email.

5 years ago

You paid for the January monthly. You cancelled the February monthly.

5 years ago

But i paid it today. :/

5 years ago

It might look like you are asking for a refund from them. If that is the case, you will get your money back in few days.
You can pay and subscribe again if you received the refund. Or else if you want to play the early reveals(yakuza, division and rapture rejects) without waiting to see if you receive a refund from them, you better send a support ticket to HumbleBundle describing what happened.

5 years ago

This is not an option. If he canceled that is all he did there is no refund action unless you write and email to support.

5 years ago

And also auto-charge happens only on the last friday of the next month. That is on 22nd February.
You could have clicked "play right now the early reveals" (or somthing simillar to that phrase. I cannot remember exactly) before cancelling the subscription to make sure you get the games and HumbleBundle not misinterpreting you.

5 years ago

If you paid it today you should have keys for early unlocks on your profile. If you do all is okey you will get Feb monthly if you don't something messed up. Your payment or their system O.o

5 years ago

Yes, i got the keys from FEB early unlocks. But that mail confused me a lot.

5 years ago

Hey Acojonancio! Sh4l1k4 seems a bit confused, please check my comment here.
If you paid it today, you should have the games available to you. But in order to claim the early reveals now (and therefore make sure that you get the February entry in your Purchases list), you need to go to https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/subscriber and press "Get now".
After that, you should be able to pause without any worries.

The message you see when cancelling is indeed a bit weird, but I think it's meant to be like that for people who have an active subscription and want to pause before the autocharge date (in this case they will indeed not receive the February monthly).

5 years ago*

January monthly cannot be bought any more. Paying today can get you only February monthly.
In other words: Once all the games from a bundle are revealed, you cannot get it any more.

5 years ago

True. But I assumed that he paid betweeen 1st and 4th of January and cancelled today which then he later stated that it is not the case.

5 years ago

bundle game linked with you account once you paid, nothing change after you unsub. and btw you only have 1 chance to ask supporter for refund monthly bundle

5 years ago

another none steam key... yeah guess after the subscription ends this time i will not renew..

5 years ago

HB: "We need to get more people to buy the monthly!"

Reveals multiplayer-only BR game with mixed reviews.

View attached image.
5 years ago*

+EA

5 years ago

+1

5 years ago

And that's not counting the apparent micro-transactions. XD

5 years ago

+1

Looking at trading sites, the supply of keys for it is already outstripping demand.

5 years ago*

They have changed The Division Uplay key to direct claim, maybe that will give row game ( gift-link , just like overwatch )?!

5 years ago

Probably to prevent reselling. A couple of years ago, it was the same with steam games when you bought them on humble bundle. Eventually they changed it to keys, I don't remember why though.

5 years ago

So they removed the last reason to buy this bundle, being able to get rid of the useless non-Steam crap. Thanks for making it easy.

Nevermind, of course you can still trade the HB gift link away.

5 years ago*

Ugh, I'm really torn as to whether or not to get this one, and adding Rapture Rejects only makes the decision harder. I doubt there will be another reveal, so it might have to come down to a flip of a coin.

5 years ago

Rapture Rejects :/ wtf

5 years ago

ugh, in the end, i took it and traded The DIvision away.. But totally not excited about this month at all. will probably just throw Rapture rejects on steamgifts to get rid of it.

5 years ago

I've decided to cancel my sub, haven't been happy how things have turn out the last few months.

5 years ago

Geez, that got bundled fast. RR only came out a month and a half ago.

5 years ago

If I had money to spend in games, I'd still buy the monthly. The games suck, but still worth.

5 years ago

Sent you a friend request

5 years ago

;-; kawaii ;-;

5 years ago

Add : (dlc) Tom Clancy's The Division™ - Survival

5 years ago

survival is a cool mode i dont know why they didnt just add division gold edition though

5 years ago

Are the dlcs on a low sale or at this point it will be cheaper to grab the gold edition on a steam sale?

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago

Oh thanks for the info as i missed this deal. I dont know the price is great but humble bundle has yakuza...

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago

FFS, loved the trial, grabbed the bundle.. now its $13 for all dlc + game - yakuza...:(

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

If i am to take an wild guess here,,,The final reveals will probably be the missing The Division expansions.

5 years ago

this would lead in an huge (and I mean HUGE) shitstorm.
So I doubt that

5 years ago

Have the DLC region locks like a whole game? EU, US...

5 years ago

5 years ago

Adding a DLC to the bundle is unexpected

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago*

Great, I just wasted the DLC.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Well I did sadly before I read your post & I don't see any DLC in the game.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Hmm... maybe I don't know how to play it then.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

I am not used to this much reveals. I have a bad feeling about the rest of the reveals. Hahaha

5 years ago

I keep in pause until they finally agree to have the option to choose the key for division, either Steam or Uplay.
They did it in the past for a game, can't find the name. Choosing between Steam and Oculus store.

5 years ago

I think the game was keep talking and nobody explodes.

5 years ago

Ah exactly, it's this.
As seen in : https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/2Sxjv/humble-bundle-june-monthly-bundle-live

Thanks for finding the name maniaco2.

5 years ago

While The Division does exist on Steam, there is no such thing as Steam keys for this game. Humble can't offer them because they simply does not exist! Search everywhere on the Internet, you won't find any reseller with Steam keys of The Division or any game that requires Uplay to run.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.