Purchase the FEBRUARY 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Yakuza 0 and Tom Clancy’s The Division™ with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 January 25th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 February 1st, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • January 04th, 2019: The January Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Tom Clancy's The Division has region locks for every region. The're pretty blurry and mixed, so I am not sure what to list here. But for example, we have roughly:

• NA: US territories including Puerto Rico and American Samoa as well as Canada
  • South America
  • CIS
  • SEA + Europe + Africa + Middle-east countries

Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival - a list of all the countries with region locks can be found here but it's not clear how the region locks are arranged (which countries are grouped for each region)

source

Yakuza 0 is a ROW key

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: Yakuza 0, Tom Clancy’s The Division™, Rapture Rejects, Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival

Notes:

• Tom Clancy's The Division and Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival are Uplay keys!!!!
  • Rapture Rejects also activates the Founder DLC {196573}
Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Tom Clancy's The Division - - - - - $29.99
Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival - - - - - $14.99
Yakuza 0 85% of 6717 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Rapture Rejects 61% of 128 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Rapture Rejects - Safari Outfit No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
Sniper Elite 3 78% of 10928 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    4 $29.99
Rock of Ages 2 89% of 1162 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
Full Metal Furies 91% of 718 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Aaero 94% of 199 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
Bleed 2 95% of 293 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $9.99
Super Daryl Deluxe 100% of 63 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99

Retail:

• $214.89

CV:

• 32.24 (?)

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original

To be revealed later.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 1st FEBRUARY!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Did you know that ‘99 was 20 years ago?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Let’s see if it was worth taking the bait on one of those bonus promotions...
[New Subscription] I’ve had a lot of restraint in the past, but it’s very hard for me to say no to Yakuza 0
[Maybe subscribe] I’m still hung-over and might be pressing the wrong buttons here.
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] I had a Christmas / New Year vacation, it’s time for my subscription to have one too.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] On-demand lootboxes are more entertaining than waiting for the Monthly reveals.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] I swear, this always happens. When I decide to not buy it, interesting stuff appears. When I take the plunge and buy it, I get only games that I already own or would never play.
[Boycott] This is gambling and gambling should be illegal. Sorry, I’m still upset about all the discount deals I didn’t qualify for.
[Potato] 🎶Say say two thousand one nine party over, oops, out of time 🎶

Im not wrong that having one dlc wont make the rest cheaper?

5 years ago

It can lower the price of a DLC pack which contains the given DLC, but it is not mandated AFAIK. Also, if you think specifically about the Safari Outfit thing, it says it is HB-exclusive now, so it will not be part of any pack on Steam for some time.

5 years ago

Sorry,I was refering to the Division DLC. and wether owning it will make season pass cheaper which i doubt:(

5 years ago

It won't. UBIshop doesn't reduce the price if you have a part of the pack.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

I got a gift of this game fro my mate and he claimed it but isn't receiving the emails nor the verify this browser ones:(

5 years ago

I had this issue often he should try the Order resender .
https://www.humblebundle.com/resender
worked for me he has to insert his email and got all Games mailed he has claimed .

5 years ago

He tried that and doesnt recive any emails from humble:S

5 years ago

he should do it a second time

5 years ago

he has, and a 3rd n fourth, now it cant get into his humble account and has to verify browser but isnt getting that email either lol

5 years ago

So a Ticket to the Support will be the only Help.

5 years ago

Humble Support helped me when I had this problem.
I just told them the gifts I was trying to claim, and they made the emails show up.

Maybe be careful how you phrase it? We do get the horror stories around here about "trader" problems. :o

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Does anyone know if Uplay gives a notification if you try to activate a game you already own? (Like Steam does)

I just found out I somehow already have The Division in my uPlay account, never bought it, but I can't tell if it's a trial or not, and it has a "buy full game" banner. But the install is 50GB. Ubisoft doesn't show any information for games not bought via their own store, so I can't access license info either like you can on Steam. :/ Support doesn't have an option for an open ticket.

5 years ago

Trial or not, you still download full game 50GB. In trial you have 6 hours to play any content from full game. It is just locking after trial expires. You can unlock it and continue where you stopped by bying/activating full game.

5 years ago

Alright, that makes sense in Ubisoft logic. But is there any way to tell if it's actually a trial version without playing for 6 hours after waiting 3 hours for a download to finish? (the trail version listed in Free Games is called 'trial', and mine is not)

5 years ago

There is a timer in main menu if you have trial version.

5 years ago

Worked! Turns out it was indeed the Trial version. I can safely redeem the game. Thank you! :)

5 years ago

Does anyone have a pronlem with TheDivision where the game randomly closes showing error message from Uplay? I played 2 days perfectly fine and now i'm getting this weird crashes. Can't find a solution on the Internet.

5 years ago

Disable Direct X 12. That is an issue with it, which was never patched. And is unlikely to be solved, with The Division 2 coming out soon.

5 years ago

Oh thanks for that. I just uninstalled the game few hours ago, should asked first ;P

5 years ago

Has anyone used VPN to activate uplay region locked games? If so, which one did you use?

5 years ago

5 years ago

Reminder

The autocharge will happen in less than 2 days (January 25th).
You have around 36h from this post to cancel / pause your subscription.

5 years ago

Thanks, actually paused it this time before the charge date. Didn't want any of those reveals, and definitely don't want to reward them for a non-Steam game. Now I'll sit back and watch the rest all be from my wishlist!

5 years ago

+1

5 years ago

Need to remember this for next time as I wanted to pause but in the end I forgot to.

5 years ago

If it's your first time doing so, you can contact support and they will reverse the purchase.

5 years ago

Nah. I think I will just make some giveaways and keep The Division. Maybe I will give it a shot at some point :) But thanks for the tip!

5 years ago

Can someone tell me what day was DLC to The Division added in?

5 years ago

5 years ago

Thanks! Needed to save that information on my calc sheet :)

5 years ago

If someone want The division + DLC, i don't need them. ^^

5 years ago

Can I have it?

5 years ago

Yep, add me on steam =)

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Since Sh4l1k4 hasn't add me. First to add me, get it.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

That was fast xD

EDIT : Fallout got it. Thx guys °°

5 years ago*

Thanks!

5 years ago

Dafuq. I always unsub after I get to see the full bundle. I apparently forgot to do that after January was revealed... got autocharged, which gave me a WTF moment when I saw paypal's email in my inbox yesterday. Oh well. Yakuza was on my wishlist.

5 years ago

Yakuza is nice
The division is about as interesting as doing taxes.

5 years ago

I just saw that I have a coupon for a free month of Humble Monthly in my inventory, which expires on Feb 02nd (when the February bundle swaps in?). The description states:

"Coupon redeemable for $12 off one purchase of a Humble Monthly Month-to-Month Plan for new or previous subscribers who purchased the October Monthly Bundle."

Did anyone else get this? I don't remember getting an email about this. I wasn't planning on getting this bundle, but I did want Yakuza: 0.

5 years ago

No, I didn't get it. Only 20% & 25% coupon for beholder 2 & shadow warrior for me even though I subbed Month-to-Month for October as well.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

In your inventory?
I can't imagine you mean your Steam inventory?

never mind, now see I have a coupon for Shadow Warrior 2, which gives me 25% off on Humble.
So you mean your Humble inventory.

Drats......why didn't I get that coupon.......

5 years ago*

Yes, Humble has a special inventory section for coupons. I'm thinking it may have something to do with me cancelling after just one month. The October bundle was rather bad, and I didn't receive the offer to get a free copy of Kingdom Come: Deliverance for subscribing longer. I recall choosing the option that stated I was displeased with the contents. Perhaps my dissatisfaction prompted them to provide a month at some point?

5 years ago

Well my dissatisfaction didn't help me!
I canceled my sub when they came up with The Kingdom Deliverance offer I couldn't take, because I had a running sub!

Wrote them an email and clearly stated how displeased I was.
So that did not help me in getting tempting offers.
Beside the one that everyone got: a whole year for $99 and I nearly fell for that again!

At least I didn't really miss out on this month's bundle and got quite a few games from last month through bundle splits.

5 years ago

Sorry, I know it's a rookie question, but I'm not sure. If I've bought this, so will I get the rest of the bundle if I hit pause now. (I don't want to get autocharged again, like in december.) Sry again for the basic question.

5 years ago

Yeah. I always cancel to look the next month games.

5 years ago

If you want to completly cancel, press cancel, not pause.

5 years ago

Okay thanks for the answers!

5 years ago

fml I forgot to cancel and noticed it a few hours after it got processed on paypal XD

5 years ago

This gets revealed this Friday, right?

5 years ago

Yup,

February 1st, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)

5 years ago

Thank you Shakti, I guess I was confused because the guessing thread is missing.

5 years ago

What do you think, how likely is that we get Frostpunk? :? I have a 50% coupon on steam, but i would be a bit angry if we would get it on the same week :D

5 years ago

Imo it might be in early unlock but in 4-5 months.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

It'll be an early unlock.

5 years ago

Does anyone know if those 2 dlcs count as games or there will be 5-6 more games after the reveal?

5 years ago

as far as i know, dlc are not counted

5 years ago

That sound good enough. I hope thats the case as rapture rejects already leaves a bad taste on my mouth only because its pretty dead.

5 years ago

Pretty dead and so young... The player base is pretty pretty dead, just getting into 4 people games on NA servers...

5 years ago

Yeah i have checked the steamdb charts and its really dissapointing getting a game thats not playable.

5 years ago

Hello
Is there any security that The Division is Europe or EMEA?
It seems strange to me, because in G2A and Kinguin the price has not dropped when it always falls down when it goes out in Humble
Thank

5 years ago

coz there is no key only link to account

5 years ago

Does anyone have a problem buying the bundle with paypal? For the whole day it says that the transaction has failed.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Any solution to that? As i dont want to miss this bundle.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

It doesnt even let you open the paypal page right? Because thats what happens in my case.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Oh god it was my bad, i was clicking the pay instantly with paypal and not check out with paypal. Now i feel stupid, anyway thanks a ton for the help and the useful informations.:)

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Yeah i am thankful that it was so simple as it would be a shame to lose this bundle. Anyway thanks again for being so helpful and i hope you have a evening.

5 years ago

boop

5 years ago

Tom Clancy's The Division Gold Edition is at sale in Ubisoft Store for 9€ and standard edition for 5€

5 years ago

I am unfortunately still on the fence. I do like Yakuza very very much, but nothing else. :(

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

5$ for the division on ubi store glad its the1st time I passed a month...

5 years ago

reveals are here :o

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.