Purchase the FEBRUARY 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Yakuza 0 and Tom Clancy’s The Division™ with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 January 25th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 February 1st, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • January 04th, 2019: The January Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Tom Clancy's The Division has region locks for every region. The're pretty blurry and mixed, so I am not sure what to list here. But for example, we have roughly:

• NA: US territories including Puerto Rico and American Samoa as well as Canada
  • South America
  • CIS
  • SEA + Europe + Africa + Middle-east countries

Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival - a list of all the countries with region locks can be found here but it's not clear how the region locks are arranged (which countries are grouped for each region)

source

Yakuza 0 is a ROW key

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: Yakuza 0, Tom Clancy’s The Division™, Rapture Rejects, Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival

Notes:

• Tom Clancy's The Division and Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival are Uplay keys!!!!
  • Rapture Rejects also activates the Founder DLC {196573}
Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Tom Clancy's The Division - - - - - $29.99
Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival - - - - - $14.99
Yakuza 0 85% of 6717 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Rapture Rejects 61% of 128 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Rapture Rejects - Safari Outfit No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
Sniper Elite 3 78% of 10928 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    4 $29.99
Rock of Ages 2 89% of 1162 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
Full Metal Furies 91% of 718 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Aaero 94% of 199 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
Bleed 2 95% of 293 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $9.99
Super Daryl Deluxe 100% of 63 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99

Retail:

• $214.89

CV:

• 32.24 (?)

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original

To be revealed later.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 1st FEBRUARY!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Did you know that ‘99 was 20 years ago?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Let’s see if it was worth taking the bait on one of those bonus promotions...
[New Subscription] I’ve had a lot of restraint in the past, but it’s very hard for me to say no to Yakuza 0
[Maybe subscribe] I’m still hung-over and might be pressing the wrong buttons here.
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] I had a Christmas / New Year vacation, it’s time for my subscription to have one too.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] On-demand lootboxes are more entertaining than waiting for the Monthly reveals.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] I swear, this always happens. When I decide to not buy it, interesting stuff appears. When I take the plunge and buy it, I get only games that I already own or would never play.
[Boycott] This is gambling and gambling should be illegal. Sorry, I’m still upset about all the discount deals I didn’t qualify for.
[Potato] 🎶Say say two thousand one nine party over, oops, out of time 🎶

Sniper Elite 3, Rock of Ages 2, Full Metal Furies, Aaero, Bleed 2, Super Daryl Deluxe.

5 years ago

Glad I paused last month - Only reveal I had wish listed was Rock of Ages 2.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Not even Sniper 3? I still haven't played the 4th game, but I had a lot of fun with Sniper 2.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Sniper elite 3:)
Those 3 games are more than enough for its price.

5 years ago

Earth Defence Force 4.1 and Warhammer Vermintide Collector's Edition and Cultist Simulator are early reveals for next month

Edit: sorry it's actually Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Collector's Edition

5 years ago*

1 and 3 are good. But we got like 15 bundles of base Vermentide by now O_o

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

It is Vermintide 2 not 1 :P

5 years ago

Really glad I paused, not interested in anything here.

5 years ago

Not regretting at all.
Already got Yakuza 0 on presale, Division on Steam, and also Sniper Elite 3. So glad I paused.

Looking forward to next month,which looks great.

5 years ago

First time I've remembered to pause and NOT regretted it! Only vaguely interested in Bleed 2 - off to try my luck at GroupBuys.

5 years ago

Very meh monthly other then Yakuza.

5 years ago

I have some questions about EDF 4.1: Is there online multiplayer with friends, random players, or both? Do the mission packs add to the game? How do the DLC weapons or decoys affect gameplay? Thanks in advance!
EDIT: I'm seeing reports that EDF 4.1 comes with all DLC each as separate keys, is that correct?

5 years ago*

Yes, it comes with 18 DLCs as separate keys.

5 years ago

Good thing I paused, too bad the next month looks even worse than this one.

5 years ago

first time ever my backlog wasnt increasing after i checked the late unlocks and the early unlocks of the next month.

5 years ago

Well, I think it's overall a nice bundle. I was already happy getting Yakuza... plus Rock of Ages and Daryl look interesting to me. Can't complain.

5 years ago

no games i would like to play. glad i skipped^^

5 years ago

Guess I can finally use that Rock of Ages 2 DLC that one humble bundle ages ago.
Unlocks aren't really my type of games sadly enough.

5 years ago

I forgot about that DLC, thanks for the reminder :)

5 years ago

Dodged this one !!

5 years ago

Kinda disappointed that almost every reveal looks quite similar :(

5 years ago

I wish I hadn't forgotten to skip, rip XD

5 years ago

I'm glad I skipped Feb, I love Yakuza 0, but I already own it and been playing it for over 2 months now, own Division as well, and on Steam, not just UPlay, not intrested a lot in Rapture Rejects (I love Cianide, but not a fan of Battle Royales or dead multiplayer games ;p) and from reveals - own Sniper Elite 3, own Rock opf Ages 2 (love it!), not ultra intrested in Aaero, Bleed 2 or Super Daryl, only 1 WLed title - Full Metal Furries. But getting whole bundle just for FMF would be such a waste ;p

5 years ago

So glad I didn't buy in! Only one game in the lot I'd even want to try out (Aaero).

5 years ago

Same (well, except for Yakuza but that can wait) -- and luckily (?) I had bought Aaero in the winter sale already ;)

Funny, the leaked-and-then-not-included (last July) Thumper has still not been in the Monthly, and I opted for Aaero over Thumper in the winter sale because Thumper surely would be bundled first ....

No regrets though, Aaero is cool.

5 years ago

I think it's nice that you say "luckily" about buying Aaero in the winter sale. So often, one would complain how they just bought it in the winter sale and then it ended up in the monthly. Being positive is good! =)

5 years ago

Not the best monthly, but there are some good games in there. Yakuza 0 of course, and I've had a lot of fun playing Full Metal Furies co-op. Aaero looks pretty cool also.

5 years ago

And of course I bought Bleed 2 a few days back when it was on sale at Chrono. Of course.

5 years ago

well season pass of division is on the store for 3,59€ ... shame on the unlocks this survival dlc is useless ...

5 years ago

Where did you find such a deal? Season pass on my end costs 10 euros.

5 years ago

on humble store https://www.humblebundle.com/store/tom-clancys-the-division-season-pass
maybe it's for people have the humble monthly (don't see on the page but ... )

5 years ago

Oh thats a great deal....hmmm
Thanks for the heads up:)

5 years ago

Meh. I'ma say middling. I like it when it's mostly off my wishlist, and this one mostly isn't, but there's still enough value.

5 years ago

Cool, I haven't missed anything for a change.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.