Purchase the FEBRUARY 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Yakuza 0 and Tom Clancy’s The Division™ with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 January 25th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 February 1st, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • January 04th, 2019: The January Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Tom Clancy's The Division has region locks for every region. The're pretty blurry and mixed, so I am not sure what to list here. But for example, we have roughly:

• NA: US territories including Puerto Rico and American Samoa as well as Canada
  • South America
  • CIS
  • SEA + Europe + Africa + Middle-east countries

Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival - a list of all the countries with region locks can be found here but it's not clear how the region locks are arranged (which countries are grouped for each region)

source

Yakuza 0 is a ROW key

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: Yakuza 0, Tom Clancy’s The Division™, Rapture Rejects, Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival

Notes:

• Tom Clancy's The Division and Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival are Uplay keys!!!!
  • Rapture Rejects also activates the Founder DLC {196573}
Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Tom Clancy's The Division - - - - - $29.99
Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival - - - - - $14.99
Yakuza 0 85% of 6717 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Rapture Rejects 61% of 128 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Rapture Rejects - Safari Outfit No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
Sniper Elite 3 78% of 10928 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    4 $29.99
Rock of Ages 2 89% of 1162 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
Full Metal Furies 91% of 718 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Aaero 94% of 199 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
Bleed 2 95% of 293 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $9.99
Super Daryl Deluxe 100% of 63 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99

Retail:

• $214.89

CV:

• 32.24 (?)

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original

To be revealed later.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 1st FEBRUARY!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Did you know that ‘99 was 20 years ago?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Let’s see if it was worth taking the bait on one of those bonus promotions...
[New Subscription] I’ve had a lot of restraint in the past, but it’s very hard for me to say no to Yakuza 0
[Maybe subscribe] I’m still hung-over and might be pressing the wrong buttons here.
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] I had a Christmas / New Year vacation, it’s time for my subscription to have one too.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] On-demand lootboxes are more entertaining than waiting for the Monthly reveals.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] I swear, this always happens. When I decide to not buy it, interesting stuff appears. When I take the plunge and buy it, I get only games that I already own or would never play.
[Boycott] This is gambling and gambling should be illegal. Sorry, I’m still upset about all the discount deals I didn’t qualify for.
[Potato] 🎶Say say two thousand one nine party over, oops, out of time 🎶

Suddenly have all Sniper Elite series games..

5 years ago

Same story except for 4. By the way if you decide to play them try the first one and dont be afraid of its age. Its worth it in my opinion and its really underated.

5 years ago

Pretty disappointing month. Sniper Elite 3 is a joke, being 5 years old with multiple bundles. The Division being on Uplay is okay, but it wouldn't have killed them to add all expansions.
Full Metal Furies and Aaero look interesting, though I never heard about them. Yakuza is nice, but not the type of game that wows me.
And the rest ... shrug. I considered the first Rock of Ages cheap trash, so I doubt that this one will manage to excite me.

5 years ago

A couple of reviews I saw on Rock of Ages said that they really improved a lot upon RoA1. YMMV, and I haven't played either.

5 years ago

In my case I don't get the appeal of the basic concept. It's pretty much the same as with Katamari Damacy. Many people get totally excited about that series, I'm just bored.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Not the best one but certainly not bad, keeping in mind it`s 12 buckeroos. Already enjoyed Yakuza and The Division so far, and now two WL games plus some other interesting games on top. Next month tho, gonna have to check that a bit before I say nay.

5 years ago

Neh. Sniper Elite is bundled to death already, almost everything else seems to be a high-rated 2D indie game. High-rated 2D indie games are nice, but when pretty much the entire bundle is made of them, it feels less premium and more "a good bundle on Fanatical".
Rock of Ages 2 is a nice touch, admittedly. Even if it tries too hard to be Monty Python, the humour is mostly on spot.

5 years ago

very glad I've skipped this month
the only interesting was Division but with Anthem coming out in 2 weeks...
no need for Division

5 years ago

add me

5 years ago

i am so glad i skipped this month....and the next one also look meh...atleast there are steam keys

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Goddamn, first monthly that actutally dissapointed me :(

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

Yay! A fine no buy for me :)

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

I'm so happy this crappy bundle was the last in my annual plan... Only proves that I made the right decision. I'm happy that it is finally over.

5 years ago

definitely in the running for worst monthly yet

5 years ago

March bundle: "Hold my beer" ;)

5 years ago

nah, the early reveals are worthy it on its own

5 years ago

Not for me personally. To be fair though, all the monthlies are good value if you have the slightest bit of interest in the games.

5 years ago

Nice bundle for me

5 years ago

So sad i bought this

5 years ago

The only good thing about this bundle is that with Rock of ages 2 i completed my ACE Team games collection, i love those guys even though Rock of ages is my least favorite game from them

5 years ago

I think that was the last one for me. Not pausing anymore. Canceling altogether.
Obviously their 3 month bait worked too well and they're not even trying anymore.

5 years ago

Wow I think I kind of called it maybe last month but humblebundle must have a deal with rebellion since for like why 3-4 months strait we’ve been getting a sniper elite game, so far we’ve been given sniper v1,2,zombies, and now 3. (4 was an early unlock awhile ago) so I think HB has given away the entire sniper elite franchise.

I wonder what rebellion game will be next?

5 years ago

Strange Brigade.

5 years ago

lol I'm glad I didn't buy this.

5 years ago

So glad I paused for feb after seeing those final reveals

5 years ago

Guess I'm not alone in thanking goodness I paused. Of course, the problem is I fell for the 1-year deal and this month looks like crap, too. Granted, that 1-year price was pretty cheap, so hopefully some good bundles will find their way back in.

5 years ago

Menuda basura de bundle y el del mes que viene tres cuartos de lo mismo xDDDD

5 years ago

por lo menos el metroidvania incluido super daryl deluxe se ve muy interesante , si es que te gusta ese tipo de juegos

5 years ago

si acabo de echarles un vistazo.... me han sorprendido un poco a mejor... pero poner el sniper elite 3 que ha estado 4 veces bundleado....y el the divsion... para uplay..xDDD

5 years ago

a mi no me interesa the division ni en uplay ni en steam, asi que es juego perdido y lo voy a cambiar, pero aaero , super daryl deluxe , full metal furies y yakuza 0 por 12 dolares para mi es buen negocio, obvio que es uno de los mas flojos humble monthlies, pero ya viendolo bien no es que sea un mal bundle

5 years ago

en conjunto es un poco meh... sobretodo porq suelen poner juegoss que no han sido bundleados y han metido el sniper 3... the division .... los demas son curiosos sobre todo el full metal ... pero un poco flojo ... veremos el del mes que viene xDD

5 years ago

Dodged a huge multiplayer bullet.

5 years ago

Is sniper elite 3 region locked?

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago