Here we go, I'll start.

Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark (2010) - This movie is a joke. At first it's interesting, then it's boring and then it's just funny/pathetic. And they put it in a "horror" genre. Words are not sufficient. Nosferatu is turning in his grave. 3/10

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Legend of the Demon Cat (chinese fantasy). It was pretty good and beautiful as well.

4 years ago

I watched A quiet place yesterday. wasn't bad, could have been better.

4 years ago

Hardcore Henry (2015)

Pretty cool concept, a movie being shot in first-person. Good story as well. Nice cast. Great stunts. Very fast-paced action movie.

Don't watch this if you're prone to motion sickness!

4 years ago

Hey, I made VFX for the airship sequence at the beginning! =)
Glad you liked the movie.

4 years ago

Seriously? That's amazing!

4 years ago

100% serious =)
Thanks!

4 years ago

The Limehouse Golem
Impressive settings and costumes, good acting. But the investigation and complete plot is kind of pointless when you know the Golem's identity after the second murder. 5/10

American Gangster
I give it 7/10 but considering that this stars Denzel Washingon and Russel Crowe I can't deny that I expected more. There is nothing new or unique about this movie.

Dangerous Beauty
Beautiful people and some amazing dialogues. Sadly they are too rare to elevate the movie further above the mostly standard plot. 7/10

Alita: Battle Angel
She's a super warrior and a kid with "amnesia". That's the movie's plot in one sentence. I liked Avatar better. 6/10

Robin Hood
Holy Shit! And I thought that Russel's Robin Hood was bad but in comparison to this piece of **** I almost appreciate it. 3/10

4 years ago

Frequently Asked Questions About Time Travel (2009)

Fun time travel movie, nothing more and nothing less.

4 years ago

Toy Story 4
After three absolutely lovable movies, this one was quite a bummer. Don't want to give out any spoilers but I really don't get why this boring movie got the praise. 3/10.

4 years ago

Pin (1988)

Nice not-so-well-known horror movie/psychological thriller. Interesting story.

4 years ago

Detective Pikachu, in theathers... so yeah, its been a while

4 years ago

4 years ago

Us (2019)

It was good, great concept, cast, cinematography and everything. I just feel like it could've been better.

4 years ago

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas (2008)
Pretty good movie but it sometimes feels a bit off and I'm not sure if I like the ending (not because of their death but it felt a bit rushed)

4 years ago

Ending was very badly conceived - it read like a horror film climax. I didn't care for the movie over all (although the acting and cast were excellent) - I found it "quaint" and out of touch with its subject which imo is one that should be handled with great care or not at all.

4 years ago

I agree with everything you wrote, I enjoyed it but mostly because of the cast and the acting.

4 years ago

El Camino - its like extra 3 episodes of Breaking Bad, so pretty good. Although i didn't care much about Jesse Pinkman character fate, but film was engaging and well done.
In the Shadow of the Moon - meh, plot is absolutely ridiculous even in sci-fi standards.
The Gangster, The Cop, The Devil - very good Korean thriller.
Hobbs & Shaw - better than usual Fast and Furious crap, but not by much. Idris Elba talent was wasted on comical villain, Rock and Statham banter not that funny. CGI was decent and action sequences were alright.
Take Point - good Korean action film, loved Tom Clancy vibes in ending.

4 years ago

Capernaum (2018)

It's definitely one of the best movies of 2018, that's for sure. Beautiful cinematography, captivating story. Incredible performances by everyone. Teared up multiple times throughout the movie.

4 years ago

Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw 5/10
Black Mirror: Bandersnatch 6/10

4 years ago

The Belko Experiment
Not bad, but very derivative of The Stanford Prison Experiment. Still entertaining enough for 90 minutes.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Mirai (2018)

Lighthearted and fun japanese animated family movie with a few fantasy elements.

4 years ago

Doctor Dolittle (1967)

Fun family musical movie.

4 years ago

Les Rendez-vous d'Anna A film director travels throughout Europe, promoting her latest movie, though she is never seen actually doing that. Instead there's a series of hotel rooms and train rides punctuated by mostly one sided conversations with people that she encounters. Although the pace is glacial and shots are held longer than I would have thought possible, I never lost interest.

4 years ago

Finally went and watched Joker.
I watched it sceptically as I had a feeling it would be overhyped due to Ledgers joker, and with Jokers name bringing pretty hefty reputation with it...
I knew I would enjoy it, but I wasnt really ready whether to expect a masterpiece or just a regular good movie.

The beginning felt a bit dragging on, but once the fun starts it starts for real. Its dark, its depressing and sad. Dwelling into the mental state of Joker. The movie does it very well on its own creating a unique character but still retaining some of the key Joker characteristics we all loved in the Batman.

i really enjoyed the story and it was filmed beautifully. Enough quality plot twists, unpredictable situations, fine accent on humor (Oh God how the humor sucks in 21st centuries hollywood..... this is such a welcome change not to have forced idiotic jokes)

The moments he laughs, it almost brings tears to your eyes. Its very well performed.. Only when it started coming to an end I realized - wait, its an actor not actual character

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

4 years ago

Godzilla: King of the Monsters - already had really low expectations and was still let down. 2/10

4 years ago

THX 1138 (1971) It's a pretty interesting film but the story seems a bit too thin for a 90 minutes film, visuals are interesting though...also saw the student film Electronic Labyrinth THX 1138 4EB first, which was super confusing.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

A Dog's Journey (2019)

A Dog's Purpose (2017) and this should just be watched as one long movie. Such a beautiful tale of a dog's life about unconditional love. Great story, perfect cast. If you love dogs, go watch this and A Dog's Purpose, too. You'll definitely cry!

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.