Purchase the SEPTEMBER 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Sniper Elite 4, Tales of Berseria & Staxel with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF SEPTEMBER (7th SEPTEMBER) for $12* to receive the SEPTEMBER bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON AUGUST 31th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the August Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Tales of Berseria

Despite regional versions for Asia and RU/CIS existing, EVERYONE (including these regions, but excluding Japan) receives this version (ROW, excluding Japan). (confirmation)

💸 Customers from Japan receive a $5 Store Coupon (this store credit will expire on October 5th, 10 AM Pacific) as a replacement for Tales of Berseria. (source)

Staxel (SteamDB)

is ROW. (confirmation)

Sniper Elite 4

is ROW, at least for everyone apart from RU/CIS. (confirmation)

Little Nightmares

JP customers will not receive this game. As a compensation, Humble Bundle will offer an additional $5 wallet credit if you write a support ticket asking for it. (source)
Customers outside JP receive SteamDB (ROW).

This month only! You can choose to get previous Monthly favorite Rise of the Tomb Raider instead of Sniper Elite 4, Tales of Berseria, and Staxel. Subscribe, take your pick, and start playing right away.

Pay early and get: Sniper Elite 4, Tales of Berseria & Staxel

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Sniper Elite 4 85% of 8154 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (8.9985 CV) 0 $59.99
Tales of Berseria 94% of 5161 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (7.4985 CV) 0 $49.99
Staxel 74% of 943 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (2.9985 CV) 0 $19.99

OR (3:1)

Rise of the Tomb Raider 92% of 30638 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (59.99 CV) 0 $59.99

Note: you will receive Rise of the Tomb Raider - Standard Edition (Season Pass not included). (source)

Late unlocks (everyone gets these):

Little Nightmares 87% of 4797 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (2.9985 CV) 0 $19.99
Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition 73% of 4908 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (4.4985 CV) 1 $29.99
Battle Chef Brigade 96% of 421 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (19.99 CV) 0 $19.99
Zombie Night Terror 93% of 861 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (1.9485 CV) 0 $12.99
Figment 92% of 128 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    (2.9985 CV) 0 $19.99
  • 10% store discount

Retail:

• $232.92 when selecting Sniper Elite 4, Tales of Berseria, and Staxel
  • $152.94 when selecting Rise of the Tomb Raider

Humble original: ETHEREAL

In ETHEREAL, you’ll have to find your way within an intricate and abstract world, using different kinds of mechanics that allow you to modify the environment or the direction of your character movement.
Each corner of its world has been carefully designed to communicate without any text and expose a novel puzzle to solve without time pressure, evoking an introspective state of mind.
Trailer

Note about the CV that these games generate:

Normally, the unbundled games from the Monthly bundles give full CV. However, depending on their value on the grey market, some of them will be added to the partial CV list, disregarding the "5% retail value" threshold. When this happens, your CV will be recalculated and as a consequence, reduced retroactively. More details about this can be found starting with this comment.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 7th SEPTEMBER!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Wake me up when September starts! On the first Friday, to be precise...

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I've paid ahead til' 2025 and my Humble Wallet is maxed out too...
[New Subscription] There's games other than PUBG, you say? And they're even cheaper? Count me in!
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] 3.13€ for Call of Duty Infinite Warfare was a better deal. Sorry, IGN.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] These unlocks won't make me stop playing Fortnite. Sorry, IGN.
[Maybe subscribe] $12 for SE4, Berseria and Staxel, or for some Fanatical Star Deals? I'll decide later.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] Woah, I really misjudged the wares you were peddling. Sorry, IGN.
[RotTR] I missed Rise of the Tomb Raider before, lovely that I can grab it now.
[Rebundle] Rise of the Tomb Raider again? Seriously? Who would take that?
[Complain] These heat waves are killing me. When you ride with Humble Monthly, you ride with Global Warming.

Another good month, several off the wishlist! I already had the Deathfinitive, don't know if I'll stick with Staxel and Berseria, though I'm curious so it all comes down to backlog size. But the rest is primo.

Overwatch though. If ever there was a game I'll probably never play.

5 years ago

Before: "Hmmm, Little Nightmares which I'm not interested in, Darksiders 2 which I already have, some cooking game, some zombie game and some other thing I don't care about. No big loss."

After seeing all the giveaways for them and remembering that Battle Chef Brigade and Zombie Night Terror aren't just "some cooking game, some zombie game" but are instead games I've been interested in for a while: Fffffffuuuuck. I should have taken that Tales of Berseria bait. T.T

5 years ago

Subscribers from Japan can not get Little Nightmares. This is very bad.

5 years ago

Are you sure about this? I see that there is a sub for Japan (for the complete version though): https://steamdb.info/sub/148584/info/ therefore I don't see why they wouldn't be able to add it to the bundle.
Are you a subscriber and you didn't get the game? Did you receive anything else as a replacement?

5 years ago*

That's for sure. I do not know anyone who could get it by subscribers from Japan.
I hope they will give it.
I received a coupon instead of Tales of Berseria. However, I have not received anything else.

5 years ago*

Ah that's worse than I thought then. I assume that the developer just doesn't want to provide a key for JP customers, even if they could in theory.

5 years ago

That's great news. Thank you.

5 years ago

You can see complaints in several forums in Japanese. The publisher is notorious for frequent region lock. :/

5 years ago

I'm really sad to hear this. And even more that there's no replacement reward for it.

5 years ago

Update:
Humble support responded to our inquiry. They decided to give another $5 wallet to the Japanese customer ONLY WHEN we asked in a ticket. In addition to $5 coupon for Berseria, it'll be $10 in total.
It is strongly encouraged to submit a ticket if you suffer from the same problem.

5 years ago

That's seems like a rather fishy move from Humble. I wonder how many people are gonna hear about it and will contact Support about the extra compensation. Probably 5 - 10% at best, I would assume.

Granted I don't work in the tech sector but it can't be too hard to add another 5$ of Humble Wallet for all the people who didn't get Little Nightmare keys, can it?

5 years ago

Well, it's better than we expected. We thought we would be ignored again as it has often happened in their previous bundles. We usually can't get 1~2 items from their normal bundle when certain publishers are involved, such as Sega, Bandai Namco, etc. And there had been no compensation while paying the same price as other regions. Recently they added $5 coupon in this case in monthly, and this time they tried even further.
I see it's a huge progress for them to care for minorities compared to what they had been doing. For the next time we may ask for the warning at subscription. It's ok as of now.

5 years ago

I noticed there are quite often region locked games for Asia in the Monthly but since it didn't affect me I didn't pay close attention and thought they always gave away Humble wallet as compensation.

I guess it is an improvement then but it still would be nice if they added the credit automatically.

5 years ago

I added this in the OP, but I wish there was a way to reach more JP people and let them know.
It's a very low move from HB to not add any compensation to all their JP customers.

5 years ago

When the reveal are games you really want, including the ones you already own. Yeah, I;m lamenting.
Bought Darksiders 1 a few months back. Thinking I've made a mistake, bought the franchise pack that includes Darksiders 1 & 2 + 2 soundtracks when the price goes down so deep on sale a few weeks ago (It's a package, not bundle. So the price still same regardless you already have one or two games in it, and No, you don't get a free copy of Darksiders 1 in inventory). Then come this month reveal,
it includes Darksiders 2.
I've made a mistake again. Then $2+ gone for nothing. Which is still pricey, and you can bought food for one day long with it in my region.

5 years ago

Darksiders 2 and Deathinitive Edition are 'separate games', this here just has the latter.

5 years ago

well, what I own is the Deathnitive one. can't even get the old one when I just joined steam 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Now, I FINALLY have a use for that Figment soundtrack from Yogscast Jingle Jam 2017.
I hope the next bundle will include Tales from Candlekeep.

5 years ago

Thanks for reminder :)

5 years ago

^^ this

5 years ago

It better not, I JUST finally decided to give those away earlier this month lmao XD (Cancelled my Figment OST GA in time before it began though).

5 years ago

You know, after backing some games on crowdfunding, I kinda learnt to get disappointed that I cannot tell Humble that "hey, I like this game in the monthly, can I just trade in my Steam key to receive a GOG key/DRM-free version for it instead"? For example, I have zero interest in grinding the achievements of Little Nightmares or Figment but I may consider playing them.

5 years ago

Steam, the evil DRM platform, permits playing them!

5 years ago

Nah, it is not that, but now many crowdfunding games offer at least two but sometimes even more options for you where to get the game at. Funny enough, Humble store is one of them, yet Humble itself just deals Steam keys even when there is a DRM-free version on the market.

5 years ago

All games have been bundled again as August. Good job SG. Perhaps HB monthly bundle would never be full CV anymore?

5 years ago

Whoever is doing it forgot to set Battle Chef Brigade to partial CV?

5 years ago

I expected it given the total value of the bundle and the 95% off threshold that usually gets things on the bundle list. I got full CV for Tales of Berseria for about 30 seconds this morning after the winner marked it is as received and then my level came crashing down...

5 years ago

I fell down to lvl 9 couple days ago because of the change of some previous monthly bundle games, and I just made a bad decision to created 10 giveaways of ToB and Staxel in opinion of these two games won't be bundled again...
And I back to lvl 9 the second time.

5 years ago

I think most of the humble monthlies will be bundled from now on as the grey market is being flooded with unwanted keys from these bundles so if you want to stay at level 10 for a while make giveaways not from the monthly. If you do expect nearly all the games to be bundled from now on so you won't be disappointed. All the best on the long road to level 10. :-)

5 years ago

Thanks a lot. I agree with you that I should change the "strategy" of giveaways. The road to lvl 10 is a long, tough, and of course expensive journey...
Whitelisted, welcome to my next giveaway XD

5 years ago

Cheers for the WL :-)

5 years ago

I agree with steveywonder75 look at monthly like it's another bundles since of 2 reasons it looks like more and more monthlies will get over the threshold for 95% off (since they are not looking at it as a 12$ price but as 10% off that) or they will end up on the grey market for low cash and they will be put in bundled status with the new policy (unless they change it into one of the things people are wanting and that is to 1 copy full CV others bundled for monthly games, but I wouldn't hope for that to be honest).
I see you are 9.85 but I feel like 0.15 that high up is a lot of GAs/CV

Good luck on your road to lvl 10 :)

5 years ago

Thanks for your explanation, though I still think the new policy of SG is untransparent. Maybe they should release an announcement to the players rather than just reply a ticket. Anyway, I'll try some other ways to increase my contribution...
Whitelisted XD

5 years ago

Khalaq has already quoted on another discussion that an announcement from cg/SG is coming with regards to this so watch this space.

5 years ago

Thx for WL :)

5 years ago

not all, Battle Chef Brigade still non bundled xD

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

Jesus do I need to delete this post for my personal security XD

5 years ago

And here comes Lmao

5 years ago

lol, that was fast xD

5 years ago

Except Rise of the Tomb Raider. Understandable I suppose, as you only get $153 total if you picked that option.

5 years ago

nope, I mean SG won't investigate which cover game you choose to decide whether make other games you giveaway bundled (non-cover games I mean), so if you choose the ROT the other games still be calculated as bundled games.

5 years ago

Yes. I meant Rise is the only one unbundled out of the entire monthly because picking it means the games won't be at the bundled list threshold. Was mostly correcting you saying ALL games have been bundled, but no, Rise of the Tomb Raider was not.

5 years ago

Thanks for reminding, perhaps the correct way to keep the full CV of this month is choosing ROT rather than the other three games...

5 years ago

This is worst bundle for japanese user.
Because we can't claim keys of not only "Tales of Berseria" but also "Little Nightmares"(No compensation).

5 years ago

I think they need to explain this.

5 years ago

5 years ago

Thank you for important information of compensation.
I reported to humble bundle yesterday.
And I just notice reply from humble bundle of 5$ humble wallet compensation.

5 years ago

Bumping this for awareness.
That's quite a shady move.

5 years ago

disregarding the "5% retail value" threshold.

FTFY

5 years ago

Ah, thanks. I didn't noticed the typo.

5 years ago

It looks like Battle Chef Brigade [Deluxe] is now on the bundle list retroactive to the September monthly.

5 years ago

The whole September bundle (except for Rise of the Tomb Raider) was added to the bundle list, since the total value was over the threshold

5 years ago

Gotcha-- makes sense. I only mentioned this in the context of the chart that still lists 19.99 CV. I thought maybe Battle Chef Brigade was added to the bundle list later. Thanks for the note.

5 years ago

😎

5 years ago

The Humble Original ETHEREAL now comes with a Steam key. Check your purchases or keys in Humble Bundle for it.

5 years ago*

Thanks for the info! :)

5 years ago

Nice, thanks for the heads-up :)

5 years ago

tyvm

5 years ago

Like ProphetFinagle said above, I just found a key for ETHEREAL in my September 2018 Humble Monthly.
I guess a lot of people are not aware of that yet, so bump!

5 years ago

Thanks man.

5 years ago

I want to mention that Steam is still learning about the game so even if you own it you will still be able to enter giveaways for it. Hiding it on SG to prevent entering these GAs would be a good idea.

5 years ago

Am I the only one having trouble redeeming a gift for ETHEREAL?

Keys are temporarily exhausted for this product

4 years ago

You made me check. This month was the first I saw that game listed in my keys. How odd,

4 years ago

It was a Monthly Original. The developer was nice enough to add Steam keys later.

4 years ago

The keys were added on 16 March 2019.

4 years ago

The page is now updated with this text.

ATTENTION: We have run out of Steam keys for ETHEREAL. We are getting more ASAP. We will have Steam keys for you as soon as they are available again!

4 years ago

If anyone else was waiting, got my key just now.

4 years ago

Thank you for the reminder

4 years ago

Currently, keys for ETHEREAL are not available.

4 years ago

That's been the case for a while. =/

4 years ago

Yeah, I've been meaning to give this away away for a while but alas XD

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.