SteamGifts Tools is a tool in a form of a website that lets you do some interesting checks to steamgifts mechanics:

Link www.sgtools.info

Themes

1. SG Dark Grey Userstyle by SquishedPotatoe thread
  2. Old (deprecated) ones:

User Scripts

1. SGTools Helper: Help you create giveaways with SGTools typical options and marks protected giveaways on steamgifts giveaway page
  2. Links to user profile: Awesome userscript made by SilentGuy that adds links to the common sgtools checks on a user profile. See his thread
  3. Links on giveaway's winners page. The script will add a sgtools.info link next to each winner's 'Request New Winner' link in your giveaway's winners list, so that you can easily check them for non-activated and multiple wins
  4. ESGST: An all-in-one script to rock your Steamgifts experience. It integrates to and gives quick access to several SGT functionality from inside steamgifts website.

Tools

1. Check real cv value (as we had in steamgifts v1) and it's level translation with a detailed log of every game contribution and how they add up to the final number.
  2. Check real cv for your won gifts, so you can compare with your send gifts.
  3. Check if a user has activated all his gifts, useful if you want to check a little bit the winners of your giveaways.
  4. Multiple Wins. Checks if a user has won and marked as received the same game more than once
  5. Last Bunled Games. List new additions to the bundle list of the last 7 days with a minimum of 50 entries, showing the game (with a link to steam), the date since the game is considered bundled and the date when it was added to the bundle list.
  6. Create, manage and enter giveaways with more advanced and complex filters than the ones in steamgifts.
  7. Deals and their bundle status

Limitations

1. Since CG don’t give us an open API, all requests have to parse your full profile to check your sent games, this will take some seconds (more if you gave away tons of games!), so please be patient.
  2. The site uses a cached bundle list, so if you find a recent bundle game that gives you a full value instead of the 15% one, just wait until the next cached bundle list is ready. Cached Bundle list auto-updates itself every 6 hours starting at 3:00AM GMT (3am, 9am, 3pm, 9pm).
  3. The tool will search steam API to get the real cost for packages that has its point value truncated to 50 in steamgifts, but if the package is no longer available the tool will use the points as CV (50$).
  4. It may sound obvious, but the tool can't check not activated gifts if the profile is private.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Life Is Strange Complete Season isn't bundle game (bundle-games). But real value of the game calculated by SGTools is only 3$.

7 years ago

It was added to the bundle list on 2017-02-22 and removed later... interesting

Removed from sgt bundle list cache

7 years ago

it was probably something to do with these. they probably thought about blocking it to prevent that from happening, then decided that wasn't the best course of action.

7 years ago

And thanks for your work)

7 years ago

I've had bad entries on
21762cab-fc73-11e6-96a2-fa163ee2f826
edb39409-fc77-11e6-96a2-fa163ee2f826
156c5541-fc82-11e6-96a2-fa163ee2f826
5390f246-fcfa-11e6-96a2-fa163ee2f826
4e29eaf7-fcfc-11e6-96a2-fa163ee2f826
7c0b79a6-fd00-11e6-96a2-fa163ee2f826
3b6aed02-fd02-11e6-96a2-fa163ee2f826
1c9b4ee2-fd05-11e6-96a2-fa163ee2f826
68be3439-fd06-11e6-96a2-fa163ee2f826
e0ef3983-fd08-11e6-96a2-fa163ee2f826
411983ff-fd0a-11e6-96a2-fa163ee2f826
4379cfe2-f5ed-11e6-96a2-fa163ee2f826
563f1859-f5f0-11e6-96a2-fa163ee2f826

7 years ago

Infractions applied, thanks for the report!

He was an already perma-striked guy, a well known cheater :\

7 years ago

Truly breaks my heart to read that. Still can't believe people cheat like that.
My whole event and on my cake day yesterday. Uggh >.<
To be fully honest, I think it is a smurf account, but I cannot prove from whom and therefor not find the link between that and the leaker him/herself.
Now I'm scared to send out my keys, for now, as I want them to go to honest good people. That is after all why I use SGtools.

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

7 years ago

Ah, good to know, edited my ticket, tysm for the advice :3 much appreciated!!

7 years ago

Don't worry, as long as they are on the valid list (not shows as invalid entry) they are a valid entry.
That doesn't mean they are good or honest people, just that they pass the requirements you set :p

7 years ago

True true, but I still want to be naive and believe in the good of SG, try to get rid of the bad.
I did got great help form support but ''Unfortunately nothing turned up. I wonder if knsys could see if there's a correlation between giveaways that were leaked to that user, and all users who obtained the URL to narrow it down to a single leaker (i.e. User B is the only user who has obtained the giveaway URL that are later leaked to User A).''
Well if you're bored or do not know what to do, be my guest :P
If I can do anything to help, I would gladly love too :3 I would go far to get cheaters off the site, one by one

7 years ago

You have access to that information too, so you can track them down yourself if you feel like it :)
Near the invalid entry button, there is the "Valid giveaway entries" that will tell you the list of all people who got the url as well as the timestamp that they got it.
With that information you can hopefully narrow down the list, and then search for steam friends relationship with the offender.

7 years ago

I have tried that so far I only found 1 person with one mutual friend but the mutual friend did not go through the game so that is invalid proof or not enough proof to be able to say that could be the one.
It very much seems like a impossible job and I had two helpers who would like to make SG more clean too
So far no direct link to anyone in the list. Yet so odd it is only one (possible smurf) that entered.
Well maybe hopefully one day it'll come out.
Until then thank you so much for your contribution knsys for helping us to have a good and clean site <3

7 years ago

I'll look at it when I get some free time, since I can access the data for all the giveaways he got infractions at.

7 years ago

Hello knsys.
have found 2 misguided donkeys :) Please check:

2e0512cd-ebec-11e6-a31e-fa163ee2f826
a03a8897-ebec-11e6-a31e-fa163ee2f826

7 years ago

7 years ago

I think I found a possible false positive that should be whitelisted: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/135448/ (Alone in the Dark Anthology)
Specifically, Alone in the Dark 1, 2, and 3, seem to not be reported properly by the API, just like standard DLCs.
It probably went unnoticed because there were no giveaways until the last week.

7 years ago

Added to the whitelist, can you check if it's solved? I can't see the winner of the only giveaway on the site, since it's from a steam group I'm not in.

7 years ago

I'm not in that group either, but I discovered it while checking the members of one of mine.
I can confirm it's fixed now, it correctly appears under "well known false positives".

7 years ago

Glad to hear that :)

7 years ago

Could you consider about "played Game X more than Y hours before 2 weeks" filter?

I wanna reword true fan for some good games with some gifts, but don't want anyone use tools idling time to pass the filter.

For example, 『5 Copies of Shadow Tactic for whom played any of commandos series for more than 20 hours before 2 weeks.』

7 years ago

Commandos are decade-old games and many of them don't run on modern OSs or need a lot of fiddling around to do so. I haven't played them in ages either, but I bought Shadow Tactics because I am intrigued by a possible revival.

7 years ago

Right now storing that kind of information would mean a massive growth on database size, since right now the vast majority of the db space is used on owned games (damn hoarders).

If it gets more and more demand, I can consider it.

7 years ago

Thank you for reply, I understand the trade-off. I just took an example. I mean, a lot of fiddling around show your true love, right? Including making a virtual machine or even bought a real old computer in second hand market.

Thank you again for explain.

7 years ago

hmmm.. does that mean that data is stored enough for this to possibly be an option? i understand if not, i actually assumed it wasn't stored enough for this sort of feature, just not sure with that comment.

View attached image.
7 years ago

The information is only updated when joining giveaways and at most once a day, so there is a high probability to show a bunch of not activated games when the user activated them but we have an old cache of them.

I prefer not to give false positives in any scenario, that could lead to a big drama and unnecessary call outs, support tickets and blacklists.

7 years ago

ahh okay, i totally understand and agree then now that you explained that to me.

7 years ago

Okay, it may have been asked a couple of times, but the thread is too big. I am trying to figure out the filters. That GUI rule builder at the bottom helps a lot, but I want to make a special ratio and wonder if this syntax is correct or not:

(real_sent_region_restricted_nonbundled / real_sent_region_free <= 0.05) or
(real_won_region_free / real_won_region_restricted <= 0.332)
7 years ago

Rule seems well constructed, so as long as the ratios are the ones that you want to check, it's fine.

7 years ago

They were just numbers I threw up, I was more interested in the syntax correction. Thanks! ♥

7 years ago

One invalid entry for 922bdc2b-01fe-11e7-96a2-fa163ee2f826. Please check it.

Thank you in advance, knsys! :-)

7 years ago

Infraction applied, thanks for the report!

PS: Next time could you please tell me on which game/s of the train have invalid entries? It'll be faster to apply the infrations

7 years ago

Ah, sorry, I thought you could see it easier. Will do so in the future.

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

7 years ago

No, toki tori is correctly reported by steam api.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

I made a Toki Tori GA 4 days ago and the winner doesn't get flagged so I can confirm the game is recognized correctly by SGTools.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

That is exactly what is happening :)

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Infraction applied, thanks for the report!

7 years ago

7 years ago*

Bump

7 years ago

Thanks for this. Bump!

7 years ago

Bump

7 years ago

Bump <3

7 years ago

They told me I should bump... ;-)

7 years ago

They told me I should bump

Same.

7 years ago

Bump! :3

7 years ago

bump

7 years ago

idk what they are talking about.. nobody told me to bump, but why the hell not.. monkey see, monkey do.. /Bump

7 years ago

Raises hand and takes full blame... see that GA a few comments up?

7 years ago

hehe
ahh, gotcha ^^

7 years ago

I think these two have been caught already, but I am not 100% sure:
659f9c28-f46d-11e6-96a2-fa163ee2f826

7 years ago

One was indeed a serial breaker, when will they learn that they won't get any games from this?

7 years ago

On the upside: the more that don't want to learn, the more that get weeded out! ^^

7 years ago

bump!

7 years ago

bump.

7 years ago

bump, as asked :)

7 years ago

Boop!

7 years ago

Bump!

7 years ago

bump!

7 years ago

penguin slap

7 years ago

Bump! :3

7 years ago

How is Steam selling used product? It's digital, so why would they sell it for less?

7 years ago

I'm sorry but I don't really know what you are referring to. Where do I say anything about used products? :\

7 years ago

My bad. I was directed from a link on the Deals page and thought the thread was only for that.

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.