SteamGifts Tools is a tool in a form of a website that lets you do some interesting checks to steamgifts mechanics:

Link www.sgtools.info

Themes

1. SG Dark Grey Userstyle by SquishedPotatoe thread
  2. Old (deprecated) ones:

User Scripts

1. SGTools Helper: Help you create giveaways with SGTools typical options and marks protected giveaways on steamgifts giveaway page
  2. Links to user profile: Awesome userscript made by SilentGuy that adds links to the common sgtools checks on a user profile. See his thread
  3. Links on giveaway's winners page. The script will add a sgtools.info link next to each winner's 'Request New Winner' link in your giveaway's winners list, so that you can easily check them for non-activated and multiple wins
  4. ESGST: An all-in-one script to rock your Steamgifts experience. It integrates to and gives quick access to several SGT functionality from inside steamgifts website.

Tools

1. Check real cv value (as we had in steamgifts v1) and it's level translation with a detailed log of every game contribution and how they add up to the final number.
  2. Check real cv for your won gifts, so you can compare with your send gifts.
  3. Check if a user has activated all his gifts, useful if you want to check a little bit the winners of your giveaways.
  4. Multiple Wins. Checks if a user has won and marked as received the same game more than once
  5. Last Bunled Games. List new additions to the bundle list of the last 7 days with a minimum of 50 entries, showing the game (with a link to steam), the date since the game is considered bundled and the date when it was added to the bundle list.
  6. Create, manage and enter giveaways with more advanced and complex filters than the ones in steamgifts.
  7. Deals and their bundle status

Limitations

1. Since CG don’t give us an open API, all requests have to parse your full profile to check your sent games, this will take some seconds (more if you gave away tons of games!), so please be patient.
  2. The site uses a cached bundle list, so if you find a recent bundle game that gives you a full value instead of the 15% one, just wait until the next cached bundle list is ready. Cached Bundle list auto-updates itself every 6 hours starting at 3:00AM GMT (3am, 9am, 3pm, 9pm).
  3. The tool will search steam API to get the real cost for packages that has its point value truncated to 50 in steamgifts, but if the package is no longer available the tool will use the points as CV (50$).
  4. It may sound obvious, but the tool can't check not activated gifts if the profile is private.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

This thread contains a Wiki visible with the GHWSGI userscript. If you prefer to see it directly on GitHub instead, click here.

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump! :O

7 years ago

Check the OP to learn more about what SGTools is and what it can do for you. Here's the GA in the signature.

This stop: SGTools Central [Finished]

Next stop: SteamGifts Discord Server

View attached image.
7 years ago*

πŸ†™

7 years ago

Bump! ;-)

7 years ago

When does the Deals page update? It's been showing discounts that are done by now (but the discounts were correct when I first loaded the page). Or is there something I need to do to update it? :)

7 years ago

it auto updates every 3 hours :)

7 years ago

Bump! :3

7 years ago

The site seems to be ded right now.

7 years ago

It looks fine for me. What was happening?

7 years ago

For me not loading. 30 mins ago i could at least load start page nothing more.

7 years ago

It was not responding. Checked it with two sites to see if it was me, both reported it dead. Works now, at least. :)

7 years ago

Site is extremely slow and unresponsive at the moment. Took 10 minutes to bypass a filter, just now.

7 years ago

It's hardly even loading. It's lagging. :/

7 years ago

bump!

7 years ago

It seems that the date and time displayed on SGTools filters doesn't match what's displayed in tooltips on the GAs. See for example the GAs on this train:

SGTools time: 3/25/2017 10:00:00 PM
GA tooltip time: March 26, 2017, 2:00 AM

I think the two should be the same...

7 years ago

They should be the same, but it's not really a SGT problem.
This happens when a giveaway is created on SGT on a "still not started" giveaway in Steamgifts. Pending giveaways on steamgifts doesn't display the finish data at all.

The solution is to rescan the data when the giveaway is running, that could be done by using any of the "entries" function of the giveaway (view valid entries, view all entries, view invalid entries). But there is no automation for that.

7 years ago

Best tool ever.

7 years ago

bump

7 years ago

Bump

7 years ago

I was told to bump this. Sooooo. Here it is.

7 years ago

BUMP

7 years ago

bumpy bump

7 years ago

Bump

7 years ago

woo. Bump for wallpaper. lol.

7 years ago

bump

7 years ago

I should bump this

7 years ago

Bump ^^

7 years ago

knsys, my account seems to be flagged for unactivated wins or being private. Earlier today I could use sgtools just fine and I'm pretty sure I did activate all games and I don't remember the last time my profile was private. I used rule checker on my account as well and it seems fine. Can you check this out for me?

7 years ago

You probably need do to a SGT sync. :-)

https://www.sgtools.info/sync

7 years ago

Yup, it worked, thanks Lost :)

7 years ago

You're so welcome Qrkus. ^^

This can happen when SGT does an automated sync when Steam is down at that same moment.

When in doubt: https://www.sgtools.info/sync

7 years ago

Had the same problem, this helped me, thank you! :D

7 years ago

You're welcome. :-)

7 years ago

I am having the same issue as Qrkus was: my account seems to be flagged for unactivated wins or being private. I already tried to do the mentioned sync ( https://www.sgtools.info/sync ), which stated "Account synchronized correctly", but then I got the same result by the Non Activated checker. I just double checked my "won" list and everything seems to be right, what could be done to correct this?

7 years ago

I checked your account on SGTools and it's showing up no non activated wins and no multiple wins.

If the problem persist post again to the main thread here so that Knsys, the dev of SGTools can help you.

7 years ago

You got the flag because steam was down when the automatic synchronization happened. And you still got the flag when doing a manual sync, because unfortunately steam was still down.

Try it again and everything will work fine.

7 years ago

Just tried it twice, doing the sync inbetween, but still received the same "not activated gifts" message as before ):

7 years ago

Hi there, earlier today I tried to make my first train with SGTools, but I seem to have done something wrong and I don't know what. Here's the link to the first giveaway:

http://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/0f2e1459-0e7c-11e7-940a-fa163ee2f826

I have four giveaways in the train, all created in SteamGifts and marked as 'invite only'. I then pasted the URLs of all four GAs into sgtools and entered criteria for a gate. I then posted the link (above) in SteamGifts discussions, but nobody can get past the first cart.

Have I done something wrong? Do I need to manually add links to the descriptions of each cart to the next cart? If so, why do I need to post all the links in SGTools? (I kind of assumed it would do the linking for me). Help! (and thanks for the great work!)

7 years ago

The purpose of pasting all carts into sgtools, is so sgtools can monitor all of the carts for those that didn't get the link through sgtools.

You do however have to manually link your train together, by pasting a link into each giveaway leading to the next one.

7 years ago

^ Exactly what caitsith2 said :)

7 years ago

Thanks! And thanks for your amazing work :)

7 years ago

Thank you for the explanation! It's a big help :)

7 years ago

The check says I have unactivated wins or a private profile. I went through all my wins to see if anything got removed from Steam - it wasn't. I also checked if my profile was public and it is. It has happened twice already so it's not a temporary thing. Could you please check what's wrong? Is it on my side or SGTools?

EDIT: Problem solved by reading a few posts above xD I leave this here so others can see :D

7 years ago

Helping others with the most probable solution to the above problems: https://www.sgtools.info/sync

7 years ago

Bump! :3

7 years ago

Bump

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.