Purchase the NOVEMBER 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive CALL OF DUTY®: WWII, CRASH BANDICOOT™ N. SANE TRILOGY, AND SPYRO™ REIGNITED TRILOGY with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 October 25th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 November 1st, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • October 5th, 2019: The October Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Call of Duty: WWII is region locked.

• German customers will receive the low violence version Call of Duty: WWII (DE)
  • RU/CIS - Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan confirmation 1 + confirmation 2
  • Middle East - Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Egypt
  • Japan
  • Customers from China, Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan will not receive a key.
  • Everyone else: Store sub - cannot be activated in: Germany, Japan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Egypt, China, Cuba, Islamic Republic of Iran, Libya, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

• Customers from Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan will not receive a key
  • Everyone else: ROW (Store Sub). The countries listed above should be able to activate this key.

Spyro Reignited Trilogy (SteamDB) cannot be activated in Cuba, Islamic Republic of Iran, Libya, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, North Korea.
Humble Bundle lists North Korea too in the list of countries in which the game is not available, yet according to the sub this should be redeemable in North Korea too. (the sub was updated after the bundle released and North Korea was added to the list.

Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Bravery Pack and Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Fear Not Pack are according to HB "redeemable ONLY in Great Britain, United Kingdom, United States" and ONLY customers from these countries will receive them in the bundle. These DLCs are just cosmetics, and the proceeds are gifted to a U.S. based charity.
However, they can be redeemed anywhere in EU until Brexit (31 Oct 31 Jan 2020).

Basically, according to HB: Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan will not receive any of the early reveals. Customers in these regions will receive a $5 Store Coupon as a replacement.
source

11-11 Memories Retold
Customers from Asia region (Bulgaria, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam, Macau) do not receive a key or any other compensation, even though a region locked sub exists for them.
Japan customers also do not receive a key or any other compensation. (source)
Customers from these restricted countries can activate the ROW key that everyone else gets.

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: CALL OF DUTY®: WWII, CRASH BANDICOOT™ N. SANE TRILOGY, AND SPYRO™ REIGNITED TRILOGY

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Call of Duty: WWII 55% of 13166 🏆 9.00 CV app/476600 W 0 $59.99
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy 94% of 3948 🏆 6.00 CV app/731490 W 0 $39.99
Spyro Reignited Trilogy 90% of 1085 🏆 6.00 CV app/996580 W 0 $39.99
Shenmue I & II 89% of 775 🏆 4.50 CV app/758330 W 0 $29.99
SYNTHETIK 93% of 985 - 3.00 CV app/528230 W 0 $19.99
Evergarden 94% of 36 🏆 1.50 CV ⚙️ app/576500 W M L 0 $9.99
11-11 Memories Retold 92% of 156 🏆 4.50 CV app/735580 W 1 $29.99

Retail:

• $229.93

CV:

Customers form Great Britain, United Kingdom, United States also receive:

Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Bravery Pack (DLC) 96% of 51 - - 0.60 CV app/729160 W 0 $3.99
Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Fear Not Pack (DLC) 75% of 4 - - 0.75 CV app/848790 W 0 $4.99

Retail:

• $148.95

CV:

Leaks (likely for December Monthly rather than for this month)

SOULCALIBUR VI 80% of 3201 - 🏆 9.00 CV app/544750 W 0 $59.99
Yakuza Kiwami 93% of 1905 🏆 19.99 CV app/834530 W 0 $19.99
My Time At Portia 90% of 11653 🏆 29.99 CV app/666140 W 0 $29.99

source - was removed in the meantime but here is the cached version.
Discussion thread

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Pathfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original: Operator by Green Fly Studios

Operator is a cross-media investigative command-line corporate espionage hacking game. Crack open your notepad, embrace terminal tunnelling and social engineering and follow the clues down a rabbit-hole of conspiracies.

Game trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up3fZKKeuSU

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 1st NOVEMBER!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will this reignite your love for Humble Monthlies?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Damn, those are some explosive early reveals! How could I even say "no" to COD, Crash Bandicoot AND Spyro on top of that?
[New subscription] Keep calm and press ‘Subscribe’!
[Maybe subscribe] So many reveals, the rest is going to be Epic Game Store $1 titles?
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] I gotta stop buying games I’ll never get to play.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] For me, this is a skip. I’m not into shooters / platformers.

Woah I can't believe Crash and Spyro are in the same bundle!!
3D platformers are my favourite genre and they're the 2 main series I never played growing up, was ecstatic to see 'em come to PC. Have such high hopes that they're gonna be a blast. :D

4 years ago

Crash and Spyro look interesting but i don't care about CoD. PASS! :D

4 years ago

Damn... what should I do with my german COD copy... I got good offers on barter but than I saw it's region locked and censored...

Humble should at least let us gift a row version.

4 years ago

View attached image.
4 years ago

probably alot of resellers, cod is high demand on the grey market

4 years ago

but not the german version

4 years ago

true, just saying the good offers are probably more for their benefits than yours ;)

4 years ago

for sure but I just want to have games ;) they horde this keys to resell them later...
to much work for me :D

4 years ago

A lot of people seem to love this one, but these games are of zero interest to me. Insta-pause.

4 years ago

I thought I was never going to write this again, but I resubbed just for this one. Spyro was released like 2 weeks ago! it's a ridiculous good deal just for that. Resellers are going to gorge on this one

4 years ago

I'm in shock! Never ever in two years I liked an early reveal and now 2 WL games? Someone pinch me please.

4 years ago

Already revealed 140$ worth .. I don't expect them to put much more into this one if they follow their trend of 140-180$ total value a month.

4 years ago

Activision trying to make it look like people give a shit about COD:WWII by packing it with significantly more desirable games... Or maybe they're trying to get people to "try it out" to hook them up on the gambling crap in it.

Anyway, I'm gonna have to think about it. While I like Crash Bandicoot and Spyro is interesting enough, I really really really REALLY hate Activision. Gonna wait a while... <.<

4 years ago

I really really really REALLY hate Activision

Curious, what did they do? (Beyond anything that EA, Ubisoft, Rockstar, Blizzard <wait that's ATVI too...>, Paradox, CDPR, Tencent do all the time)

4 years ago

Who said I liked any of those any more than them? :P
(Well, ok, EA, Ubisoft, Rockstar and Tencent kinda stand out along with Activision Blizzard. I've got less dirt on CDPR and Paradox.)

4 years ago

Yeah, bought it. This is a top tier Monthly.

4 years ago

I’m a simple man I see Crash and Spyro I buy

4 years ago

Lol.

4 years ago

In my opinion, the Stadia launch is scaring everybody. The amount of games you can play during the last two months, for a couple bucks, is insane, with gamepass for PC, Uplay+, Origin using 2FA, Epic giving away 6 batman games, the Monthly being good... It is exciting to have giants getting in the game, like google and apple, if only to see the others having to offer better deals

4 years ago

Huh, first time I'm seeing someone with the same avatar as me. Hello there fellow fan of beautiful space pictures! :p

4 years ago

Hey. First time for me, too. It is a fantastic picture indeed. I love space pictures on avatars and wallpapers. Cheers, jigga

4 years ago

For a moment there I had the idea you were just responding to yourself until I checked the name ^^

4 years ago

You guys really need to stop stealing my avatar

4 years ago

this is getting out of hand now
lol

4 years ago

hey now, I was third in line which means I deserve to be the only one with it :d

4 years ago

the cool thing is that none are exactly the same
mine is kind of zoomed in, while yours and jigga are different by 2-3 pixels to the right
it clearly shows our magnificent taste in space landscapes

4 years ago

this monthly...

View attached image.
4 years ago

Spyro has been on my wishlist so I'm happy.

4 years ago

Wallet is safu

4 years ago

Whoa nelly! both Crash and Spyro remakes? I get though why some people wouldn't like this. These games are really aimed at people like me who grew up playing them on the psone.

4 years ago

i got a question. I have a -10% coupon. 12 months is 132. When i use coupon it says i need to pay 130.8...WTF? It should be around 132-13,2=120$

4 years ago

its for one month probably

4 years ago

nah, it added to monthly(10.8), 3 months and 6 monts, but didnt add properly to 12 month

4 years ago

well 1 month 10% off is 1.2, the amount distracted from the 12 month plan aka 130.8

4 years ago

12 months plan is 132$, so 90% of this should be 118.8$

4 years ago

yes, but u said its 130.8, so only 1.2 discount, the amount u would get for 1 month.

4 years ago

ok i understand now! its discount only for 1 month. Even if its 12 months i get discount only for 1 month from this 12! THANKS!

4 years ago

"Includes tags you've filtered out: World War II, Multiplayer"
"Includes tags you've filtered out: Platformer, 3D Platformer"
"Includes tags you've filtered out: 3D Platformer"

Sigh... I'm sure it's a great bundle for others, but these reveals are about as interesting to me as watching paint dry. The only thing missing is a racing and a sports game to complete the set of things that I have absolutely zero interest in.

My wallet is grateful, though. Pause.

4 years ago

All 3 in my wish list, so yeah I got it after 6 months of being unsubscribed. Never played Spyro nor Crash, as I was more NES/Genesis kid, so I expect some "first time" fun in that department, and COD usually has passable campaigns so that's a plus too.

4 years ago

I'm NES/Genesis too. Played Crash a little when it first came out, and I liked it. Definitely preferred it over Mario 64 I know, blasphemy

4 years ago

Damn, I bought Crash (-40%) & Spyro (full price), but I'm happy that my nephew will enjoy these games.

4 years ago

Considering Activision's price-jacking (Spyro/Crash are ~$50US) and poor discount history; how much time I spent playing Spyro 2 when I was a kid; and that I very nearly bought Spyro at full price when it launched... best Monthly ever IMO.

4 years ago

same..

4 years ago

How have they done a bundle like this? This seems too good to be true. Anyone here isn't scared and can explain me why a bundle this good? x)

4 years ago

I started playing them right away in case they change their mind:)

4 years ago

I was wandering about the France law problem :/

4 years ago

I don't think that has something to do with this generous bundle but I would eat my shoes if the sentence " is no longer included in this bundle" would pop up in my screen.

4 years ago

Maybe I'll buy for COD, Campaign supposed to be nice but those other 2 games should've been kept in the past those games don't hold up anymore.

4 years ago

You don't think they improved them any when completely rebuilding?

4 years ago

Sure but 90% of sales are because of nostalgia. Those games were awesome in their time but now there are better platformers out there.

4 years ago

BEST BUNDLE EVAAAAAAAAAAAR

4 years ago

Skipping as I don't want the German version.

I know gifted keys are tied to the senders region. Does anyone know whether gifting a whole HB monthly contains keys tied to the senders or the receivers region?

4 years ago

It is tied to whoever redeems it as long as it's the entire monthly not just individual links of games

4 years ago

Okay, yep, definitely a skip for me then.

4 years ago

Basically what he's saying is that if they send the individual keys instead of full monthly you'll get the senders versions, so you can get uncensored I'm guessing.

4 years ago

But the uncensored does not activate on a German Steam account.

4 years ago

i just wanted to say GODDAMN

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.