Purchase the NOVEMBER 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive CALL OF DUTY®: WWII, CRASH BANDICOOT™ N. SANE TRILOGY, AND SPYRO™ REIGNITED TRILOGY with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 October 25th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 November 1st, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • October 5th, 2019: The October Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Call of Duty: WWII is region locked.

• German customers will receive the low violence version Call of Duty: WWII (DE)
  • RU/CIS - Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan confirmation 1 + confirmation 2
  • Middle East - Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Egypt
  • Japan
  • Customers from China, Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan will not receive a key.
  • Everyone else: Store sub - cannot be activated in: Germany, Japan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Egypt, China, Cuba, Islamic Republic of Iran, Libya, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

• Customers from Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan will not receive a key
  • Everyone else: ROW (Store Sub). The countries listed above should be able to activate this key.

Spyro Reignited Trilogy (SteamDB) cannot be activated in Cuba, Islamic Republic of Iran, Libya, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, North Korea.
Humble Bundle lists North Korea too in the list of countries in which the game is not available, yet according to the sub this should be redeemable in North Korea too. (the sub was updated after the bundle released and North Korea was added to the list.

Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Bravery Pack and Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Fear Not Pack are according to HB "redeemable ONLY in Great Britain, United Kingdom, United States" and ONLY customers from these countries will receive them in the bundle. These DLCs are just cosmetics, and the proceeds are gifted to a U.S. based charity.
However, they can be redeemed anywhere in EU until Brexit (31 Oct 31 Jan 2020).

Basically, according to HB: Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan will not receive any of the early reveals. Customers in these regions will receive a $5 Store Coupon as a replacement.
source

11-11 Memories Retold
Customers from Asia region (Bulgaria, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam, Macau) do not receive a key or any other compensation, even though a region locked sub exists for them.
Japan customers also do not receive a key or any other compensation. (source)
Customers from these restricted countries can activate the ROW key that everyone else gets.

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: CALL OF DUTY®: WWII, CRASH BANDICOOT™ N. SANE TRILOGY, AND SPYRO™ REIGNITED TRILOGY

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Call of Duty: WWII 55% of 13166 🏆 9.00 CV app/476600 W 0 $59.99
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy 94% of 3948 🏆 6.00 CV app/731490 W 0 $39.99
Spyro Reignited Trilogy 90% of 1085 🏆 6.00 CV app/996580 W 0 $39.99
Shenmue I & II 89% of 775 🏆 4.50 CV app/758330 W 0 $29.99
SYNTHETIK 93% of 985 - 3.00 CV app/528230 W 0 $19.99
Evergarden 94% of 36 🏆 1.50 CV ⚙️ app/576500 W M L 0 $9.99
11-11 Memories Retold 92% of 156 🏆 4.50 CV app/735580 W 1 $29.99

Retail:

• $229.93

CV:

Customers form Great Britain, United Kingdom, United States also receive:

Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Bravery Pack (DLC) 96% of 51 - - 0.60 CV app/729160 W 0 $3.99
Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Fear Not Pack (DLC) 75% of 4 - - 0.75 CV app/848790 W 0 $4.99

Retail:

• $148.95

CV:

Leaks (likely for December Monthly rather than for this month)

SOULCALIBUR VI 80% of 3201 - 🏆 9.00 CV app/544750 W 0 $59.99
Yakuza Kiwami 93% of 1905 🏆 19.99 CV app/834530 W 0 $19.99
My Time At Portia 90% of 11653 🏆 29.99 CV app/666140 W 0 $29.99

source - was removed in the meantime but here is the cached version.
Discussion thread

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Pathfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original: Operator by Green Fly Studios

Operator is a cross-media investigative command-line corporate espionage hacking game. Crack open your notepad, embrace terminal tunnelling and social engineering and follow the clues down a rabbit-hole of conspiracies.

Game trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up3fZKKeuSU

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 1st NOVEMBER!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will this reignite your love for Humble Monthlies?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Damn, those are some explosive early reveals! How could I even say "no" to COD, Crash Bandicoot AND Spyro on top of that?
[New subscription] Keep calm and press ‘Subscribe’!
[Maybe subscribe] So many reveals, the rest is going to be Epic Game Store $1 titles?
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] I gotta stop buying games I’ll never get to play.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] For me, this is a skip. I’m not into shooters / platformers.

Can't believe I hit the 'Pay Now' Button so fast my mouse died :P

4 years ago

There are first times for everyone... coffee went down the wrong pipe as I read your comment, nearly ended up in my nose.
Thanks Cat :D

4 years ago

:33:

4 years ago

What the poll should have said:
"This bundle is N'Sane! Humble has done their Duty, and Reignited my desire to buy the monthly!"

4 years ago*

Hehe... That would have been a great poll option, indeed. I'm sad now that I didn't think about that.

4 years ago

Oof. That's really good.
(There's between 2 and at most 10 minutes to think about reveal-based poll options. Earlier today I tried to come up with poll options based on either November Rain the song or No-Shave November, and I lacked all required creative juices. I wish SG had the option of a poll type you can freely edit after release. Not only would it allow many hours more to go into optimising this, whether it's adding more choices or replacing a string with a much better suggestion like yours here, but also when there's a major mistake in the poll the only thing you can do right meow is delete and repost the entire thread.)

4 years ago

Poetry!

4 years ago

I hope they add season pass for cod

4 years ago

those maps are dead, lul.

4 years ago

This is like THE nightmare bundle if you're not into dead multiplayer games or platformers.

4 years ago

conversely its THE dream bundle if you are into 3D platformers.

4 years ago

Its also a dream bundle if you are a WWII fan or just a game collector.

These games will probably never be cheaper individually, not to mention in some kind of pack. A pack that will get even more games on reveal. :O

4 years ago*

Best. Early. Reveal. Since. 2015.

4 years ago

Got the bundle with a Canadian card.
I have a TR Steam account (and no intention of changing the locale).
CoD key does not work.

Good job Activision and everyone who thinks region lock is a good thing.

I already contacted the support but dunno what they can do.

4 years ago

Hopefully they could replace your keys (or perhaps your entire subscription) with one that matches your Steam account region.

4 years ago

Nope, they just said "change your Steam region".

So I have a spare CoD WWII key now I guess...

4 years ago

insta buy

4 years ago

If you create a giveaway for Call of Duty, Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy and Spyro Reignited Trilogy please make sure to use the appropriate region lock tags. If you turn in a support ticket for a new winner due to a region lock our support team will not be able to reroll it.

4 years ago*

you may wanna clarify the last sentence.

4 years ago

I agree. I've updated my comment.

4 years ago

my question now is answered. thank you!

4 years ago

I was seriously considering getting spyro and crash for ps4 with a coupon, and that was at least $30. $12 for those 2 AND COD? Instabuy

4 years ago

Skip...See you again same time next month

4 years ago

best bundle i ever saw.
For real, it was worth only for Crash, I almost bought it last week.
Now, together with spyro, its the best deal ever.

4 years ago

Completely agree! At least best in a long while!
Makes you wonder what quality/and quantity the unlocks will be with 3 great games though.

4 years ago

I've been getting emails for $3 off if I resubscribe for the september and october monthly, wonder If I will get it for this month too

4 years ago

i am afraid there will no discount email, this thread have more than 260 comments in just 15 hours, mean have high interest on this bundle, I guess you worth to wait until H-2 day

4 years ago

Last month I paused my subscription. I already have Battletech and the Shadow Hawk DLC. I was tempted to reconsider because I want the Flashpoint DLC (despite low ratings), and I wouldn't mind Sonic Mania, even if I'm not a big Sonic fan. But, I felt it was in my best interest to abstain, and after the reveals, I'm glad I did.

This month, I got a teeny bit excited to see CoD: WWII. It's a big-name title I don't own, and I don't mind the CoD series because I haven't played any--I'm just open to the idea that there's something there to like. That being said, I could just as easily live without it.

But any excitement sank when I saw it was accompanied by Spyro and Crash Bandicoot. The Spyro game doesn't look bad, per se, but I'm just not a Spyro fan--I never had any of his games, and I never felt like I was missing out. I hate Crash, though. I hate his character design, and watching footage of the game, especially when Dunkey talks about the "turtle level," just further solidified my impression that Crash is not for me. When I saw Crash came to Steam, I instantly put it on my ignore list.

So there's one game that I definitely don't want, and two games that I am fairly indifferent to. I have to pause again. I'm frustrated, though, because I have a paid subscription, but I've paused almost every month this year.

And since I prefer most of my games to be on Steam, there's an extra level of anxiety because of the looming idea of more and more non-Steam games. Don't get me wrong, I have other accounts (Battle.net for Starcraft and Overwatch, Origin for Mass Effect and Burnout:Paradise, for example), but I don't want a hundred different accounts, especially from the likes of Epic and Bethesda. I hope there are more good Monthlies (for me) soon.

4 years ago

All 3 games are steam keys if you were wondering :)

4 years ago

Oh, I know. Thank you, though.

4 years ago

damn :/ that is pretty good early unlock , but already done Spyro and Crash on Nintendo Switch :F

4 years ago

Fantastic bundle if you like 3D platformers.

4 years ago

Great month or best month? Going to pay early just to show my approval.

4 years ago

well, decided to bite the bullet for Spyro (sold away the rest of it)

curious to see what the later unlocks will be, although im not sure i necessarily hold out my breath for those

4 years ago

Damn, that's front loaded. Makes you wonder whether rest of the reveals will be total ass to cover for it.

4 years ago

instant PAUSE for me

4 years ago

With a COD in the bundle we can expect shitty reveals but really glad for Spyro and Crash.

4 years ago

Amazing, Spyro and Crash Bandicoot are high on my wishlist, CoD is ok....I can enjoy their single player campaign....I just hope they don't see Austria as Germany again and give me the cut version.
Edit: It's RoW here :)

4 years ago*

im crossing fingers for something like Prototype/Timesplitters for later unlocks.. I know, one can dream but I rather have that one than something like the Black Ops 3 starter edition or something as filler content.

4 years ago

Non-subscriber, will buy (so can't vote in the poll; I'm buying as gift to myself, will probably never subscribe again). Can't resist the Spyro.

4 years ago

If they are planning on enticing more people to get a subscription and consequently keep that subscription, they should keep these kinda games as the "mystery" part of the bundle. Imagine the salt when people unsub and miss out on these.

I understand that the "mystery" game each month subsequently has to be as wanted by the majority to have this make sense since you want the gamble to somewhat pay off of course.

4 years ago

Is anybody else scared of buying this monthly in the fear of Epic giving any of these games (probably the good ones Crash or Spyro) free in the coming weeks?

4 years ago

I haven't think about that. Would be too good to be true but still 12 $ for this and more games to come is a really great deal.

4 years ago

Thought about it...but I doubt Epic will be able to get their paws on it. A free CoD game seems very unlikely. In my opinion I really don't think it will happen, even Crash and Spyro. But in this world anything is possible, but still...highly improbable.
My best bet would be that some of the late reveals will be free on Epic

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.