Purchase the NOVEMBER 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive CALL OF DUTY®: WWII, CRASH BANDICOOT™ N. SANE TRILOGY, AND SPYRO™ REIGNITED TRILOGY with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 October 25th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 November 1st, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • October 5th, 2019: The October Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Call of Duty: WWII is region locked.

• German customers will receive the low violence version Call of Duty: WWII (DE)
  • RU/CIS - Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan confirmation 1 + confirmation 2
  • Middle East - Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Egypt
  • Japan
  • Customers from China, Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan will not receive a key.
  • Everyone else: Store sub - cannot be activated in: Germany, Japan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Egypt, China, Cuba, Islamic Republic of Iran, Libya, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

• Customers from Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan will not receive a key
  • Everyone else: ROW (Store Sub). The countries listed above should be able to activate this key.

Spyro Reignited Trilogy (SteamDB) cannot be activated in Cuba, Islamic Republic of Iran, Libya, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, North Korea.
Humble Bundle lists North Korea too in the list of countries in which the game is not available, yet according to the sub this should be redeemable in North Korea too. (the sub was updated after the bundle released and North Korea was added to the list.

Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Bravery Pack and Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Fear Not Pack are according to HB "redeemable ONLY in Great Britain, United Kingdom, United States" and ONLY customers from these countries will receive them in the bundle. These DLCs are just cosmetics, and the proceeds are gifted to a U.S. based charity.
However, they can be redeemed anywhere in EU until Brexit (31 Oct 31 Jan 2020).

Basically, according to HB: Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan will not receive any of the early reveals. Customers in these regions will receive a $5 Store Coupon as a replacement.
source

11-11 Memories Retold
Customers from Asia region (Bulgaria, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam, Macau) do not receive a key or any other compensation, even though a region locked sub exists for them.
Japan customers also do not receive a key or any other compensation. (source)
Customers from these restricted countries can activate the ROW key that everyone else gets.

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: CALL OF DUTY®: WWII, CRASH BANDICOOT™ N. SANE TRILOGY, AND SPYRO™ REIGNITED TRILOGY

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Call of Duty: WWII 55% of 13166 🏆 9.00 CV app/476600 W 0 $59.99
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy 94% of 3948 🏆 6.00 CV app/731490 W 0 $39.99
Spyro Reignited Trilogy 90% of 1085 🏆 6.00 CV app/996580 W 0 $39.99
Shenmue I & II 89% of 775 🏆 4.50 CV app/758330 W 0 $29.99
SYNTHETIK 93% of 985 - 3.00 CV app/528230 W 0 $19.99
Evergarden 94% of 36 🏆 1.50 CV ⚙️ app/576500 W M L 0 $9.99
11-11 Memories Retold 92% of 156 🏆 4.50 CV app/735580 W 1 $29.99

Retail:

• $229.93

CV:

Customers form Great Britain, United Kingdom, United States also receive:

Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Bravery Pack (DLC) 96% of 51 - - 0.60 CV app/729160 W 0 $3.99
Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Fear Not Pack (DLC) 75% of 4 - - 0.75 CV app/848790 W 0 $4.99

Retail:

• $148.95

CV:

Leaks (likely for December Monthly rather than for this month)

SOULCALIBUR VI 80% of 3201 - 🏆 9.00 CV app/544750 W 0 $59.99
Yakuza Kiwami 93% of 1905 🏆 19.99 CV app/834530 W 0 $19.99
My Time At Portia 90% of 11653 🏆 29.99 CV app/666140 W 0 $29.99

source - was removed in the meantime but here is the cached version.
Discussion thread

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Pathfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original: Operator by Green Fly Studios

Operator is a cross-media investigative command-line corporate espionage hacking game. Crack open your notepad, embrace terminal tunnelling and social engineering and follow the clues down a rabbit-hole of conspiracies.

Game trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up3fZKKeuSU

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 1st NOVEMBER!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will this reignite your love for Humble Monthlies?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Damn, those are some explosive early reveals! How could I even say "no" to COD, Crash Bandicoot AND Spyro on top of that?
[New subscription] Keep calm and press ‘Subscribe’!
[Maybe subscribe] So many reveals, the rest is going to be Epic Game Store $1 titles?
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] I gotta stop buying games I’ll never get to play.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] For me, this is a skip. I’m not into shooters / platformers.

Question. I never subscribed to HB Monthly and in case I want november games, can I subscribe later in october before November and then cancel next month subscription?

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

If you know any friends who have humble make sure to ask for a referral code from one of them and they get free humble store wallet if you sub through them.

4 years ago

if you just want the november bundle you can buy the bundle now and then cancel, you will also recieve the remaining games in the first friday of november when the full bundle is released as well even if you cancel the subscription right away :p

4 years ago

You can also do a one time gift to yourself for a month (like if you have $12 in your PayPal) then you aren't stuck to anything, you can't use ref links though, coupon will work too.

I think if you get caffeine (which is free in the humble store) you can get a coupon.

4 years ago

If you subscribe, then I recommend you checking out the Humble Trove for DRM-free games, and download as many as you're interested in before cancelling your subscription.

4 years ago

"Great Britain, United Kingdom, United States" seems a bit odd to me - it there any part of Great Britain that isn't in the United Kingdom?

4 years ago*

Well I supose putting a subset of a larger set makes no harm 🙄

4 years ago*

Northern Ireland is not part of Great Britain but is part of the United Kingdom
The Isle of Mann and the Channel Islands are not part of the United Kingdom. I'm going to assume that they're incorrectly being lumped in with Great Britain?

Either way, it's a mistake, as Great Britain is not a country, but an island, and the crown dependencies are... well, something else?

4 years ago

Yes, I'm also assuming they're using the term for the British/Channel islands in general instead of GB itself.

4 years ago

it does get a little weird, as the political definition (as opposed to the geographical definition) of Great Britain includes minor islands such as the Hebrides, Orkneys, Shetlands, and the Isle of Wight, but not the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands
(note that those are all part of the U.K.)

4 years ago

Interesting. I knew only of the geographical definition.

4 years ago

I don't see anything about any DLCs on my account. Haven't decided if I want the bundle or not yet. I'm in Rep. of Ireland, so I'm guessing it isn't covering the whole of the British isles, just the UK.

4 years ago

The best bundle so far for me!!!!!!!!!! :3
I would buy Spyro for 40€
Bought Crash for 15€ in the past. But still amazing for me!!

4 years ago

Wow, this is the best bundle in a huge while. Gonna wait and see if I recieve an e-mail with discount coupon, but I'm getting this anyway.

4 years ago

Get caffeine in humble store, it's free and should give a coupon.

4 years ago

Did not get any coupon, but thx anyway.

4 years ago

All those 3x games are steam keys ?

4 years ago

yes

4 years ago

Damn October's bundle must have been a bigger bomb than I thought it'd be if they're going so big in November, and revealing so many games early.
Good. If November is as much of a hit as I suspect, maybe they'll see what happens when they put their shoulder into it instead of just putting random games together and calling it a surprise.

4 years ago

I'm guessing September was pretty bad too. I don't know how long it takes to put a bundle together, but I don't think one bad month is enough to go nuts

4 years ago

HAPPY CAKE DAY!

4 years ago

I'm glad I missed last month, Sonic was the only thing of interest, but I literally own all the other sonic games but have not played any of them, so what's the goddamn point.

4 years ago

Personally, this is the best Monthly ever.. even without other later unlocks

4 years ago

I agree

4 years ago

First time subscriber here ^^

4 years ago

Fantastic early unlocks.

4 years ago

I bought Spyro full price day 1. I'm a little annoyed it became so cheap so quickly. Crash and COD by itself would have been a great monthly. It's weird they threw Spyro in there.
I feel like Spyro could have had it's own month even, like next month.

4 years ago

Yeah, it happens. I was a little miffed that I bought Kingdom Come: Deliverance in a sale right before it was included in the monthly, but realized I got a lot of enjoyment out of the game and I'm glad to support indie developers.

4 years ago

I wouldn't have minded if it was like 2 or 3 months later.
But like it literally was out for 1 month before being in this bundle.

I'm not really glad to support Activision much, but I didn't mind supporting the Spyro series since it is was very important to me.

4 years ago

I bought Crash and Spyro on PS4. Not even at full price and this month annoyed me as well, so I can completely empathise with you. Unfortunately I think it's just more evidence of Activision being shitty. They don't care about their customers or games. Apart from the games that make them tonnes of money. I honestly thing Crash and Spyro were included just to tempt people into COD so they can push their microtransactions on more people.

4 years ago

For once I'd say I don't think it's Activision being shitty, just stupid as hell.
"Hey let's delay Spyro for PC/Switch for about a year, and right after it comes out, let's immediately put in for 66% of the price."

Like I know it even sold decent enough since Spyor's highest peak of player's was actually better than Crash's at launch. Maybe they expected it to do worse and already had this deal locked in months ago.
Activision is greedy, so it's weird not seeing this game 33% off, then 50% off, then 60%, etc.

4 years ago

You might be right there. Either way, Activision are shitty (and stupid) and this bundle is annoying :D

4 years ago

Awesome, definitely gonna snag this for Crash and Spyro. Two great characters from my childhood =D

I'm a little confused about CoD:WWII though. I thought the monthlies were supposed to have highly rated games, and this has an overall score of 55%

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Yeah, normally they are.. unfortunately sometimes one or two get put in that don't have the best reviews. While Spyro and Crash may or may have not sold well enough, throwing in a AAA game even with not so great reviews should ensure that the early unlock sales mark is met.

4 years ago

depends on which rating you use. It got 73% on Metacritic (for the PC version; XBONE got an 80% average)

4 years ago

Each platform is different. While Xbox has a good average the Steam version is only at 55% and since it's a Steam key that's the one that needs to be used.

4 years ago

that's not accurate either. Steam user Reviews are at 55%. Metacritic user reviews are at 35%. Metacritic professional reviews are at 73%, and GameRanking's weighted average is at 71.3%.

Personally, I don't give any credence to user reviews, for many reasons.

4 years ago*

I was just stating my opinion, it wasn't meant to come across as I was stating a fact.

4 years ago

Just a quick question about Humble Monthly mechanics. If I subscribe for this month, I receive a 20% discount on store purchases. If I unsubscribe straightaway, will I have this discount for the month of October anyway, or will I lose it at the moment?
Sorry for the spam, I checked FAQs but didn't find the answer.

4 years ago

Yes you will have discount for the active month, does not matter if you unsubscribe for the next.

4 years ago

Thank you! :D

4 years ago

This is amazing, can't wait to get it ^^

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

pretty nice unlocks but not my cup of tea so gonna pass :/

4 years ago

So for example Indonesia copies are row ?

4 years ago

COD ? Should be

4 years ago

First time im subscribed, but those games...Spyro+Crash on my wishlist, COD is okay, and im really waiting for next unlocks!

Can i cancel my monthly subscription now, as i dont want to be charged once again if i forget to cancel?

4 years ago

yeah. you have already paid for the month, so you will get all the unlocks

4 years ago

i wanted to cancel, but they gave me 3$ discount...so price is better than 12monthly divided by 12 :D

i stayed with next. If i press PAUSE now, and they will show early unlocks for DECEMBER-can i still get them? Or if i do not pause-when they will charge me?

4 years ago

Charge date wont be till a week before full reveal so you can easily have 3 or so weeks after early reveals are shown to pause.

4 years ago

but wait. I bought this monthly and took a monthly plan.
In subscription menu i see 'Next Billing Date November 29, 2019'

But wait...Shouldnt they charge me at 25 OCTOBER?

4 years ago

No, you bought the November monthly, those three games are released early. The rest of the games get revealed in early November, at which point they'll reveal the early unlocks for December. If you don't choose to pay early, you don't have access to those games until you buy the December bundle, which will automatically on November 29th.
(or, if you don't like the early reveals, you just pause a month and save your $9 for the January bundle)

4 years ago

Thanks for clearing it out!

4 years ago

as an aside, I usually buy a one-month subscription as a gift and give it to myself. That way I don't need to worry about cancelling.

4 years ago

You have paid for the early unlocks (crash spyro and cod) and the late unlocks that appear on the 5th of the next month. The early unlocks are the "bait" and the late unlocks are a blind bet. If you don't pause, you will be charged for the early unlocks of the next month. Iirc, you have time to decide if you want them or not. cheers

4 years ago

I don't know if I like Crash and Spyro. I feel like they are good games, but the type of game I used to like when I was a kid, not now :s

4 years ago

I agree on that. I have played for a couple of hours, and although they look fantastic, the gameplay feels rather dated to me. Still a good deal, though

4 years ago

YEAH! The deal is so good that I feel guilty for not getting it (and I have young brother, maybe he'd like them), but 12$ in Brazil is kinda... expensive at least by now in my life :v
So I'll have to skip since I didn't feel the 'love' for any of the 3 games ;-;

4 years ago

there is an entire month ahead to buy on resell. I hope the price ends up dropping. Cheers

4 years ago

I can't argue price. While it was a stretch for me, in the end I bought it.

But from a gaming perspective, well, I've been playing Crash, and enjoying it quiet a bit. I miss that kind of gameplay - 3D platforming on what really are 2D levels. I never was quite as into the whole open-world 3D platformers like Mario 64 or Hat in Time, I like the more linear design.
And the game holds up fine - the gameplay is still good - my son (10) liked playing it, and he doesn't have any nostalgia whatsoever. He's more looking forward to Spyro though.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

They can be redeemed anywhere in EU until Brexit (31 Oct). maybe only in UK?

4 years ago

Not only UK, I try myself and it work fine in EU zone outside of UK

4 years ago

This is an instant buy from me. I've been saving up for Spyro and it comes with Crash Bandicoot :o

4 years ago

3 games on my wishlist awesome!

4 years ago

it's basically 7 games for $12 since the platformers are trilogies, plus the others that will be revealed.

I never subscribed to Humble Monthly, but this time I may change my mind, will wait a few more days in case there's a good normal bundle with a coupon.

4 years ago*

pro tip: if you purchase a 1-month subscription as a gift, and gift it to yourself, you don't need to cancel your subscription or worry about automatically being charged the next month

4 years ago

Thanks for the tip!

4 years ago

damn i just had a winner from Russia for cod ww2. wish humble made it more apparent when there games are region locked. so heres a bump hoping some1 else will see this in time.

4 years ago

They show the restrictions when you want to make a gift link. 🤷

4 years ago

really, ill do links from now on from then. i usually just do keys. i had no idea humble monthly's could be locked

4 years ago

Yes it's always a good idea to use the gift links as the key is intended for oneself by Humble Bundle that's why they don't show restrictions there.

There were a lot of restrictions in past monthlys, Lilly always post them here in the original post 👍

Also you can always check steamlocked.com for possible region locks :)

4 years ago

Plus, I. have. heard. (no personal experience) going to Humble multiple times over issues with your keys can result in them blacklisting you as a "trader".

4 years ago

I tend to ignore Humble Monthly, but saw a complaint on another site about how Spyro being discounted so much shortly after release is unfair to fans who already bought it. Which is true, but it's the first time I'm really tempted to buy the Monthly.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.