Purchase the NOVEMBER 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive CALL OF DUTY®: WWII, CRASH BANDICOOT™ N. SANE TRILOGY, AND SPYRO™ REIGNITED TRILOGY with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 October 25th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 November 1st, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • October 5th, 2019: The October Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Call of Duty: WWII is region locked.

• German customers will receive the low violence version Call of Duty: WWII (DE)
  • RU/CIS - Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan confirmation 1 + confirmation 2
  • Middle East - Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Egypt
  • Japan
  • Customers from China, Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan will not receive a key.
  • Everyone else: Store sub - cannot be activated in: Germany, Japan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Egypt, China, Cuba, Islamic Republic of Iran, Libya, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

• Customers from Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan will not receive a key
  • Everyone else: ROW (Store Sub). The countries listed above should be able to activate this key.

Spyro Reignited Trilogy (SteamDB) cannot be activated in Cuba, Islamic Republic of Iran, Libya, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, North Korea.
Humble Bundle lists North Korea too in the list of countries in which the game is not available, yet according to the sub this should be redeemable in North Korea too. (the sub was updated after the bundle released and North Korea was added to the list.

Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Bravery Pack and Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Fear Not Pack are according to HB "redeemable ONLY in Great Britain, United Kingdom, United States" and ONLY customers from these countries will receive them in the bundle. These DLCs are just cosmetics, and the proceeds are gifted to a U.S. based charity.
However, they can be redeemed anywhere in EU until Brexit (31 Oct 31 Jan 2020).

Basically, according to HB: Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan will not receive any of the early reveals. Customers in these regions will receive a $5 Store Coupon as a replacement.
source

11-11 Memories Retold
Customers from Asia region (Bulgaria, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam, Macau) do not receive a key or any other compensation, even though a region locked sub exists for them.
Japan customers also do not receive a key or any other compensation. (source)
Customers from these restricted countries can activate the ROW key that everyone else gets.

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: CALL OF DUTY®: WWII, CRASH BANDICOOT™ N. SANE TRILOGY, AND SPYRO™ REIGNITED TRILOGY

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Call of Duty: WWII 55% of 13166 🏆 9.00 CV app/476600 W 0 $59.99
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy 94% of 3948 🏆 6.00 CV app/731490 W 0 $39.99
Spyro Reignited Trilogy 90% of 1085 🏆 6.00 CV app/996580 W 0 $39.99
Shenmue I & II 89% of 775 🏆 4.50 CV app/758330 W 0 $29.99
SYNTHETIK 93% of 985 - 3.00 CV app/528230 W 0 $19.99
Evergarden 94% of 36 🏆 1.50 CV ⚙️ app/576500 W M L 0 $9.99
11-11 Memories Retold 92% of 156 🏆 4.50 CV app/735580 W 1 $29.99

Retail:

• $229.93

CV:

Customers form Great Britain, United Kingdom, United States also receive:

Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Bravery Pack (DLC) 96% of 51 - - 0.60 CV app/729160 W 0 $3.99
Call of Duty: WWII - Call of Duty Endowment Fear Not Pack (DLC) 75% of 4 - - 0.75 CV app/848790 W 0 $4.99

Retail:

• $148.95

CV:

Leaks (likely for December Monthly rather than for this month)

SOULCALIBUR VI 80% of 3201 - 🏆 9.00 CV app/544750 W 0 $59.99
Yakuza Kiwami 93% of 1905 🏆 19.99 CV app/834530 W 0 $19.99
My Time At Portia 90% of 11653 🏆 29.99 CV app/666140 W 0 $29.99

source - was removed in the meantime but here is the cached version.
Discussion thread

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Pathfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original: Operator by Green Fly Studios

Operator is a cross-media investigative command-line corporate espionage hacking game. Crack open your notepad, embrace terminal tunnelling and social engineering and follow the clues down a rabbit-hole of conspiracies.

Game trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up3fZKKeuSU

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 1st NOVEMBER!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will this reignite your love for Humble Monthlies?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Damn, those are some explosive early reveals! How could I even say "no" to COD, Crash Bandicoot AND Spyro on top of that?
[New subscription] Keep calm and press ‘Subscribe’!
[Maybe subscribe] So many reveals, the rest is going to be Epic Game Store $1 titles?
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] I gotta stop buying games I’ll never get to play.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] For me, this is a skip. I’m not into shooters / platformers.

Couldn't wait any longer. Crash Bandicoot was a big part of my childhood and Spyro can go in the same category. COD WW2 while crappy, will be at least nice to play through.

I also got the 10% off coupon since I bought the bundles with Tricky Towers in them (very fun to play with the GF)

Pretty happy about it.

4 years ago

If you got a dupe COD key, a friend of mine got one (the one i wanted to use instead of my low violence german version), you don't get a replacement key ! Only 5$ HB wallet

4 years ago

According to Schnittberichte.com this time it is "only" the Nazi swastika that is replaced with the iron cross.
Rest of content is identical.
So i would not call it a low violance version in this instance only a special german Version.

Normally i avoid cuts.
But i do not care if i see the swastika or the Iron Cross if the rest is completely identical.
I do not think that the game feeling will be changed by that.
So maybe give your DE Key another lock ;)

4 years ago

Ah thanks for the info.
Normaly a german low violence version is exactly this, green blood or black "oil" instead of red blood to name two of the dumbest things.

I would prefer to play the game as all other ones, special because they changed the law to show Nazi symbols in games (in movies was it allowed, in PC games not and they changed that in media/art stuff -not the private sector-), because i am more as old enough to handle such symbols as a history thing and not change to be a nazi from seeing it in a game ;o)

But anyway is the cut much lesser as expected :o)

4 years ago

You can't activate an uncut key on a German region Steam account.

4 years ago

If someone bought this in US, can it be activated in CIS?

4 years ago

When I tried to create a giftlink on mine, it specifically excluded CIS/RU Middle eastern and embargo countries as eligible to activate the game

4 years ago

What Humble Bundle lists as region locks when creating a gift link is in many cases incorrect. Even if you get a ROW key, you will still see the same countries list as if you had a locked key. That's why the only way to properly lookat this is by investigating what subs actually exist - hence the big section from the OP.
For USA, the keys are ROW.

4 years ago*

thanks. good to know! Regarding the notification on my giftlink, it does seem to match the ROW restrictions indicated so isn't it true that I still can't gift my key to someone from RU/CIS, middle east, or the embargo countries?

4 years ago

If you're in one of the countries listed in the OP, you won't be able to send your key to someone from RU/CIS.
If you're outside of those countries (USA for example), you get a key that can be activated anywhere, regardless of what the notification says.
ROW usually means "can be activated anywhere" / "no regional restrictions".

4 years ago*

yes, but clearly it doesn't apply to cod ww2. someone already posted here about having problems with his giveaway because the winner was russian, the sub also indicates that the ROW key wouldn't work in the restricted areas

4 years ago

You are right, the COD key will not activate in RU/CIS, the others will.

4 years ago

Yes.

Edit: If you're asking for the COD key, then no.

4 years ago*

NO.

4 years ago

Have they ever ran out of keys in a monthly? with this I mean stopping giving some game keys, and having to either refund or give another different game. I resubbed fast because I remember months ago, I missed a Dead Cells indiegala bundle because it lasted like an afternoon. Also the yogscast xmas bundle comes to mind

4 years ago

Have they ever ran out of keys in a monthly?

Not that I can remember. There have been times when they temporarily ran out of keys and had to get more from the dev but AFAIK they've always come through in the end.

4 years ago

Interesting. Judging by the resale value of Spyro, I envision resellers stocking on those keys. This bundle could be the perfect opportunity/benchmark for Humble to enforce their "personal use" policy and region restrictions. cheers

4 years ago

Can't get macdows 95 for june 2019 monthly
"Keys are temporarily exhausted for this product"

4 years ago

That is a bummer. This may happen with this bundle eventually. Not that they can't create unlimited amount of keys, but this is probably exceeding their expectations

4 years ago

Bought this one fast too (as a 1-month gift to myself, I won't resub), for the same reason. Didn't want to risk it, just in case, although I can't imagine that they'd remove/replace a game (like Fanatical has done before), they'd just temporarily be out of keys, I'd assume.

4 years ago

There was another one (Override, I think) in the last bundle, but even though it said it was out I still got it so I guess not really out?

4 years ago

mmmmmm tempted for Spyro...

4 years ago

So, just a weird question maybe, but can you buy a Monthly as a gift to yourself? So that, on my account, I buy Monthly and than gift it to my own mail? Or is that not how it works and does it always need to be to someone else?
I am just afraid, because I heard stories of people had that happening, that even if I cancel it right away so I only get 1 month, it goes on again and they will make me pay for a 2nd month as well.

4 years ago

yeah you can gift it to yourself. ive done it to myself before

4 years ago

Cool, thanks, might as a friends, who I will see this Thursday, to buy it for myself as a gift using my own account, that way he doesn't need to worry about the payment canceling not working ^^ Though am still not 100% sure because the price is crazy good BUT they will end in my backlog...

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

Yes, like that, I doubt those games together will ever go lower than $12 so if I don't buy this now and later in life I want them, I am sure I have to pay more so why not buy now? But then there is always that voice saying 'but, if you don't play it now, what if....' so yeah...

4 years ago

that' what I thought. Then I installed Crash Bandicoot, and completed about 10% in a few days.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

For those of you playing Spyro at 60 fps: there is a glitch where doors on some maps won't open. This is NOT A PUZZLE, you have to change fps to 30 for it to work properly. There are comments saying that playing on 60 fps also limits jump height lower than normal.

4 years ago

Looks like using Vsync ON but setting the in-game fps limiter to unlimited (off) also solves the issue and allows to play with 60fps or more without problem
https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Spyro_Reignited_Trilogy#Video_settings

"Going above 30 FPS with Vsync turned off or setting the framerate cap to 60 causes certain animations and game functions to break[1]. Disable the internal framerate cap by setting the in-game max framerate option to "Unlimited" and enable Vsync to fix issues, such as doors not opening, Ground not resetting, or if you have slower-than-normal super-charge"

4 years ago

Thank you for the heads up, I'll have to try that out!

4 years ago

Thanks!

4 years ago

Any idea if this also solves the sliding issue? Apparently playing the game at over 30fps makes Spyro slide on the ground in some places.

4 years ago

Can't say for sure since I don't have the game yet, but reading some comments it seems to fix that too

4 years ago

This is apex of stupidity. Bought bundle in Bulgaria, then tried to redeem the key of CoD there, but got region lock, despite this country is not from restricted list in OP. Why, Humble? Smh...

4 years ago

Don't blame OP. Contact HB, and they'll sort it out.

4 years ago

I don't blaming OP absolutely.

4 years ago

What did support do, exchange the key in your bundle with another? Refund you?

4 years ago

Support didn't say nothing useful. They reply "Since its ROW key, we don't feel guilty besides the fact of absence of Bulgaria in list of unredeemable countries. (not quote)" This is first time for me i cannot redeem ROW-key here, but it's still ok. because I'm pretty happy with Crash and Spyro already, so i just gifted CoD key to my american friend. =)

4 years ago

But Bulgaria is not in the list of countries for that 'ROW' version, and there has been no change for these. Is your Steam account country definitely set to Bulgaria? Or maybe one of the countries on the blocked list?
(Activation IP does not matter anymore.)

4 years ago

If im from Pakistan i got Region locks games?since i saw :
Spyro Reignited Trilogy (SteamDB) cannot be activated in Cuba, Islamic Republic of Iran, Libya, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic. :
also rest are ROW?
Thanks !

4 years ago

I would suggest contacting humble first, you might not get spyro at all and just get a coupon as placeholder

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago*

There is an ad saying 20% off in Humble Store. I got the November but I don't see any discount.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

That's partially correct, for some titles though there is no 20% discount, no matter your settings. It mostly depends on the publisher.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

Super nice deal for fan of 3d adventure 🥳
I remember having spend nice time gliding around in spyro

4 years ago

I've been pausing every monthly for a year but now? This is absolutely reveals worth unpausing for just to get Spyro alone! It's still huge disappointment that I can't use wallet credit to buy it instantly, now I'm gonna need to wait two weeks to be able to afford it. Oh well.

4 years ago

Damn it I wish COD was not region locked, I don't think I can get it now :(

4 years ago

:( Damn I really wanted to buy this but as per the description here, I won't be getting COD WWII or Spyro (I live in Pakistan)

4 years ago

I dont know why Pakistan is listed for Spyro because its not listed under restrictions. As for COD if there is no included sub you should get a credit on the humble store which isnt horrible unless you really want a few year old COD game. The dude has this listed "Customers from China, Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), & Sudan will not receive a key." and pakistan isnt one of them so its probably included.

4 years ago*

Deleted

4 years ago

Only first-level replies go into the OP's inbox. I've forwarded the information now, would be good to know if buyers in Pakistan currently get Spyro though. I don't have a VPN to check that country.

4 years ago

I haven't played any of the COD games since MW2 so I was looking forward to grab any COD for a reasonable price.

The main post says the following regarding COD:
Everyone else: Store sub - cannot be activated in: Germany, Japan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Egypt, China, Cuba, Islamic Republic of Iran, Libya, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic

Doesn't that mean that it cannot be activated in Pakistan?

It's also a big bummer that a game like Spyro, as per the initial post, cannot be activated. But as per the link shared by Aristofop, the restricted countries have been changed and PK has been remove. Also I cannot open the steam page for Spyro: This item is currently unavailable in your region

4 years ago*

This is just the ROW sub cant be activated in those regions. Im unsure if Pakistan is included in any sub but its not listed in the main post as a country which dont recieve a key.

4 years ago

None of the other categories mentions that the game can be activated in Pakistan. Thus one can say that one might not be able to activate it at all here. Also the Steam page for the game is inaccessible (but still most unavailable games can be activated even though they are not available for a region).

4 years ago

There is 73 different packages which include cod wwii on steamdb so its hard to know if any of them include Pakistan as an available country.

4 years ago

Oh... I thought what the original post said was the complete info... my bad

4 years ago

What does the Humble Monthly page say about region locks when you open it from your country? Spyro keys from other countries now work in your region, but do Humble give you a Spyro key if you buy?

4 years ago

It says "November 2019 Early Unlocks are here! Get Call of Duty®: WWII, Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy, and Spyro™ Reignited Trilogy (Total MSRP: $139.97) with more to come!" when I click subscribe... Not sure if any of the three games are unavailable for my region yet. At which point will they tell that certain game is unavailable? After I make the payment?

4 years ago

Well, I just bought the bundle... Got 3 keys... Spyro and Crash got activated. COD key gave me an error on Steam: "Sorry but the following items are not available for purchase in this country. Your purchase has been cancelled."

Writing up to Humble Support now :(

4 years ago

Hey, I'm in the same situation as you and wanted to know what reply Humble support gave you with regards to COD WWII.

4 years ago

Well at first they told me that it was some region issue when I purchased and that I might be using a VPN. I was using DuckDuckGo browser and I was unsure if that had affected the purchase so I told them that this browser might have been the problem. Then I was assigned a different key and that too could not be activated so I told them that the new key didn't work as well. They told me that they are corresponding with Activision about it, and that I will have to wait for an indefinite time. Also gave me an option to fully refund the bundle if I wanted which I refused. I asked for an update yesterday and they told me that the issue is still pending at Activision end and that I will have to wait... So I am still waiting. I guess, if you have a key of COD WWII, you are better off trading / giving it away to someone else instead of getting yourself into this hassle.

4 years ago

Thanks for the reply. Well, I guess I'll wait for a while and see where this goes. May be eventually I'll just end up giving it away.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

So, I'm still confused about the DLCs from CoD: WWII and I'd like to ask: if I'm from Europe and ask a trusty friend from the USA (who doesn't use Humble) to log into my Humble account and get the monthly for me with my money, will they get the DLCs as well or will the site still recognize the account as european? Also, the post above says "They can be redeemed anywhere in EU until Brexit (31 Oct)." which means I should be able to activate those DLCs on my Steam account, right?

4 years ago

I guess HB decide your region based on your payment. So I don't think you'll get DLCs even your US friend log into your account. Anw, they're just cosmetic items.

4 years ago

Oh, I didn't consider the payment origin to be taken into account. Oh well, no big deal then. Thank you for the answer.

4 years ago

Your friend can always make a HB account that you gift a single month of the bundle to while pausing your own. That way they will get the DLC keys as well and can give them all to you. At worst you will have to VPN to UK to activate them, which still stays inside the same region.

4 years ago*

Unfortunately I already purchased this monthly, but your advice will come in handy for sure if I will run into a similar situation again in the future. Thanks!

4 years ago

I believe it's only payment IP nowadays, not payment method country. It used to be a mix of both.

What did you end up getting?

4 years ago

I ended up not bothering that friend and just purchasing from Europe, so no DLCs.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Well both Spyro and Crash Bandicoot cost almost $50 bucks and COD WW2 is even worst around $70 in my region, so it's totally a steal and probably the best bundle this year yet at this moment..

4 years ago

i assume theres no possible leaks/hints of the unlocks so far?

4 years ago

Not for the monthly, but there was a leak for a different Humble bundle that's supposed to go live tomorrow

4 years ago

Don't forget to skip or pause this month to deny ActivisionBlizzard the partial revenue, and to leave as your reason for pausing (if you're a subscriber) that ActivisionBlizzard--publisher of Call of Duty: WWII--does not support democracy or free speech for residents of Hong Kong.

4 years ago

All 3 games are published by Activision

4 years ago

Don't forget to take your politics, and put it where the sun don't shine

You wanna pause your month, great, do it, but do not for one moment think, you can tell others what to do

4 years ago

ye, it's one thing to ask but another to demand us to do something

4 years ago

Does anybody want the 2 DLCs for Call of Duty: WWII?

4 years ago

If you don't mind to not have them, I'm trying to get them, I'm in EU but Op says we can activate them till the end of the month but we don't get the packs if we buy the month, would appreciate to have them as I'm a cod fan :)

• Thanks alot again!
4 years ago*

I would be interested as i am really enjoying wwii multiplayer if you still have them. If you dont thanks a lot anyway for the offer.

4 years ago

Hey! Sorry, I already gave them to SkaterManson. Hopefully someone else has extras available to share 😃👍

4 years ago

No worries, have a good night:)

4 years ago

Winner of my Call of Duty®: WWII(Ru-Cis) giveaway sent me this screenshot
So should I write in support of the Humble myself or do they resolve such things automatically?

4 years ago

I would ask him to just wait.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Bump, if anyone wants to try remote play call of duty ww2 supports it.

4 years ago

Does anyone have any updates on the MP in CODWW2? How are the servers in EU, how many people are playing?

4 years ago

Nema tebra. :D

4 years ago

Dje nema :D

4 years ago

They are more than alive. Yesterday i was finding matches even at 5 am. Hq which is supposed to be really niche always has at least 20-30 people. And yes i am from Europe.

4 years ago

Thanks man!

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.