Purchase the FEBRUARY 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Yakuza 0 and Tom Clancy’s The Division™ with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 January 25th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 February 1st, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • January 04th, 2019: The January Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Tom Clancy's The Division has region locks for every region. The're pretty blurry and mixed, so I am not sure what to list here. But for example, we have roughly:

• NA: US territories including Puerto Rico and American Samoa as well as Canada
  • South America
  • CIS
  • SEA + Europe + Africa + Middle-east countries

Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival - a list of all the countries with region locks can be found here but it's not clear how the region locks are arranged (which countries are grouped for each region)

source

Yakuza 0 is a ROW key

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: Yakuza 0, Tom Clancy’s The Division™, Rapture Rejects, Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival

Notes:

• Tom Clancy's The Division and Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival are Uplay keys!!!!
  • Rapture Rejects also activates the Founder DLC {196573}
Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Tom Clancy's The Division - - - - - $29.99
Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival - - - - - $14.99
Yakuza 0 85% of 6717 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Rapture Rejects 61% of 128 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Rapture Rejects - Safari Outfit No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
Sniper Elite 3 78% of 10928 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    4 $29.99
Rock of Ages 2 89% of 1162 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
Full Metal Furies 91% of 718 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Aaero 94% of 199 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
Bleed 2 95% of 293 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $9.99
Super Daryl Deluxe 100% of 63 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99

Retail:

• $214.89

CV:

• 32.24 (?)

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original

To be revealed later.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 1st FEBRUARY!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Did you know that ‘99 was 20 years ago?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Let’s see if it was worth taking the bait on one of those bonus promotions...
[New Subscription] I’ve had a lot of restraint in the past, but it’s very hard for me to say no to Yakuza 0
[Maybe subscribe] I’m still hung-over and might be pressing the wrong buttons here.
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] I had a Christmas / New Year vacation, it’s time for my subscription to have one too.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] On-demand lootboxes are more entertaining than waiting for the Monthly reveals.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] I swear, this always happens. When I decide to not buy it, interesting stuff appears. When I take the plunge and buy it, I get only games that I already own or would never play.
[Boycott] This is gambling and gambling should be illegal. Sorry, I’m still upset about all the discount deals I didn’t qualify for.
[Potato] 🎶Say say two thousand one nine party over, oops, out of time 🎶

I don't get you people. Humble has given us a ridiculous amount of amazing games in these monthlies but you want to throw a tantrum because one of them isn't Steam? Wow just wow...

5 years ago

Given? Is there any way to get humble monthly bundle without payment?

5 years ago

Yeah, as in bang for your buck.

5 years ago

a monthly is only good if all games are AAA and retail price is over $1000. 👍

View attached image.
5 years ago

People will always complain. Been subscribed for 3 years and there were only two monthlies I couldn't realy relate too, but shit happens. Even if I didn't like their Blizzard client games (Destiny 2, overwatch) I am fine with them, as long as they are popular games I can trade with someone or give to friend.

5 years ago

It's different when the game is on Steam and providing customers at least a choice between UPlay and Steam keys would take the publisher only some five clicks in the backend to generate a few Steam ones.

5 years ago

Ubisoft doesn't do Steam keys.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Because it's a popular title and those two are not.

5 years ago

Still, give me the illusion of freedom any day. The only games I will ever buy on Uplay are the ones that are not on steam. Same for Origin et al

5 years ago

Well, i think all who buy this bundle and wanted to get steam key for division should write support ticket, because its a really false advertisement.
As we can read on the page:

"On the first Friday of each month, you'll get a bundle of awesome games. Add them to your Steam library and play on PC"

"A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. Redeem on Steam and Uplay and keep them forever."
This is clearly stand that i will get steam key and + uplay sometimes, but not only uplay. Because there was "uplay only bundles" in additional.

i did not use uplay and i am a steam collector, and i bought this and all other bundles only if there is steam keys.

So i think everyone who want something from this bundle need to write our demands to their support. I already did.

5 years ago

This was already an issue with overwatch and they changed it saying steam and other platforms.

5 years ago

Problem here that overwatch is blizzard launcher only. Division is steam+uplay. And all other games in bundles was always 2 key purchase. In the new bundle i did not see any notification prior buying that division is uplay only. So.. Yeah.

5 years ago

With the new partnership between Epic Games and Ubisoft it's become pretty clear on why we got a Uplay key for The Division and not a Steam key now.

5 years ago

I have never seen any uPlay games that have steam keys for them, you can only buy them directly from steam.

5 years ago

Aren't Call of Juarez: Gunslinger and Grow Home on Uplay? Those were given as Steam keys in previous Ubisoft bundles on HB.

EDIT: Just checked and those 2 games are the only Uplay games that have been in an Ubisoft bundle that received Steam keys.

5 years ago*

Also the key worked on Steam and Uplay.

5 years ago

I'm looking at it right now and there's no mention of a steam key being able to be used on the Uplay client. The Uplay keys are totally separate from the Steam keys. They also have 4 more characters than the Steam keys.

5 years ago

Just saying what i literaly did.

5 years ago

You're saying you used the Steam key from the HB Ubisoft bundle for Call of Juarez: Gunslinger and Grow Home on the Uplay client and it worked?

5 years ago

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger isn't even available in uPlay. I mean it "is", but all it does is install steam and give steam key. So I doubt. I don't think Grow Up/Home is either. So I doubt that.

Call of Juarez Bound in Blood keys are bit special tho, in RU/CIS boxed copies have Steam key that gives uplay key while other regions get direct uplay keys.

5 years ago

I think the tin tin unicorn game had a complimentary steam key.

5 years ago

+South Park: The Stick of Truth - the only Ubisoft game I played, which doesn't require Uplay at all.
However, these are more like exceptions from the rule.

5 years ago*

They don't use Uplay when you play them at steam, so they are seperate activations. If the Uplay is required, there is no steam keys available.

5 years ago*

Gunslinger is Techland's IP (Dying Light guys), Ubisoft only has(had?) some distribution rights (same situation like Warner Bros being Witcher 3 publisher).

Gone Home - now that is bigger mystery. Maybe Uplay couldn't (can't?) support Unity games :)

5 years ago

+1

5 years ago

Skipping this month but super excited to see Yakuza 0 getting put in a monthly. I'd bet all my yen on them doing it to hype up Yakuza Kiwami likely being released on Steam hopefully in the next couple months :D

5 years ago

I am hyped for Kiwami too. Its coming but I feel the PC ports aren't as good as the PS4 experience. I do not know if its intentional but it does seem intentional to boost console sales from a marketing stand point imo. There's actually. some kind of "news" recently as I check on the kiwami steam page. Cheers~

5 years ago

I remember the bundles last year were showing the total value of the whole bundle before revealing the games. Now I can see only the total value of Yakuza and Division. Am I just imagining it?

5 years ago

No, you are not. I was actually looking for it before subbing to Feb Monthly but the draw of Yakuza is already worth the price. I dont usually go around saying IGN as the issue however I guess Humble is just being more and more sneaky with things and that IGN influence is starting to set in more with questionable practices. Cheers~ ^_^

5 years ago

That value was very often confusing. In bundles with value about 250$ we got some shitty EA which was priced high and in some for about 200$ we got nice indie or AAA games.

5 years ago

5 years ago

Well, that is shitty early reveal.

5 years ago

Yeah, not impressed either.

5 years ago

Multiplayer shit.

5 years ago

Added, thanks!

5 years ago

Tried during free weekend a couple of weeks ago. Not worth being a monthly at all. I like Cyanide & Happiness but this BR game is not fun at all.

5 years ago

Interesting, thanks. I probably wouldn't have bought myself but now that it is in bundle thought I would try until I read your comment

5 years ago

I played the beta quite a bit and got the same impression... nothing was particularly fun to do. Real shame because I actually thought the concept and trailer was funny.

5 years ago

really a shitty early reveal indeed ! i think more people will pause it now, including me :P

5 years ago

Seriously, this is what they choose to reveal? How awful must the rest of the bundle be?

5 years ago

Multiplayer only, early access, no. Battle royale, Not my type of game. It'be good if my friends were playing this as well but they're playing a more mainstream games and the one who subscribe to HB monthly is only me anyway

5 years ago

wow that is such a crap extra reveal I think it seals it for me to NOT buy this month - still have overwatch languishing in my library as I don't play it and neither would I play the division, so this is just extra crapola on top :oP LOL

5 years ago

Have you redeemed your Overwatch key?

On paper, it's is 100% not my type of game...I'm too old for FPS games, especially competitive ones ( as in, my reflexes aren't what they used to be ), I hate multiplayer games, much rather playing slower paced games that I can pause when I need to ( in case my daughter needs me, for instance ) and the whole concept of loot boxes just straight up offends me.

That's on paper.

But in reality, in practice, it's pretty much my goto game these days, I've sunk so many hours into it. Many of the characters don't rely on pixel perfect aim and the matches are so short that it's easy to drop in and out. And the way they handle loot boxes is surprisingly good....you never feel like you're being pushed to spend money! It's totally not what I expected.

I've managed to convince a few friends to pick it up, and I'm converting people all the time....so, if you're wanting rid of your key, I'd happily trade you for it? I don't want this to run the risk of looking like I'm begging for keys, or whatever, so if you're interested in a swap, drop me a Steam friend request or look for me on Barter.vg

5 years ago

no I haven't bothered as I really hate multiplayer games these days - loved them when I was younger - but more so using an ipx network cable with a load of friends in the garage :P and playing quake 3 or even older games :P (I hated it when I lost my terminators to the end of the cables grrrr)
oh and columbo is ace :P - my other half and me love him, dirty mac and all

5 years ago*

Hmm unfortunately this early reveal has made me want to pause instead. I really want Yakuza, but not division, and certainly not some multiplayer only junk that will be dead in a few months. I guess I'll be able to get yakuza for less than $12 on sale, so if this is the best they've got, I will probably pass.

5 years ago

I was thinking the same thing, especially being the last bundle in my yearly subscription. Won't resub. I mean, it looks fine, just battle royale games are really unappealing to me.
What a waste of a bundle spot with this game.

5 years ago

Yeah rather save your last bundle for one where the early unlocks are games you want. I mean yes there may be something amazing in the reveal this time round, but it's also possible you'll be able to get that 1 game you really wanted another time.

5 years ago

that will be dead in a few months.

is dead according to reviews, with about 20 players a day. I like the aesthetics and the isometric view, but I would play it sooner as a Don't Starve-ish game, than having to rely on randoms for the game to be playable :|

5 years ago

Yeah if it had some kind of single player mode or at least bots you could fill a server with it would certainly be much better, but even so it's just not very exciting, being as other games have done similar things in the past.

5 years ago

Weird that they'd reveal Rapture Rejects mid-month. Yakuza 0 was a really strong early reveal - maybe they expected more response based on that? But Rapture Rejects hardly seems likely to pull people in if Yakuza 0 didn't.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Maybe it's a decoy and the rest of the games will be amazing? :3
Not.
Yeah, Yakuza is the only early unlock that seems great. to me

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Why ?

• Multiplayer without a decent playerbase
  • Early access
  • Mixed reviews

Really why this one ?

5 years ago

It is too expensive to have a decent player base, maybe add it to humble monthly is the last hope for dev team to grow it up before becoming a free2play

5 years ago

Have no regrets because of Yakuza 0, but damn if this isn't the worse reveal i have seen.
Dead BR with a cash shop and in early access, what could go wrong :D.

5 years ago

They changed uplay key to direct claim?

5 years ago

It looks like a direct claim to me. Was it a key before?

I looked through the history and it looks like there was a key but now they have put the f..king uplay link thing in for it. I am seriously annoyed. I don't link my accounts to HB on purpose now the only way for me to get the game that I paid for is to link it.

5 years ago*

Apparently this monthly isn't doing that well by projected sales or they wouldn't of done an early reveal. Rapture Rejects is online only and doesn't have the online presence it needs to sustainable. I want the game but if there's no population online there's no point to even wanting it much less owning it. I just don't see this game really having an influence to help sell the bundle and it actually may turn people away people who were on the fence about buying it.

5 years ago

Yea, that didn't make the bundle anymore attractive

5 years ago

skip for sure, no doubt

5 years ago

Rapute Reject come with a seperate Key for:
"Rapture Rejects - Humble Exclusive "Safari Outfit" DLC"

This is a tinyBuild game so it will cost nearly nothing soon and will be in many many bundles

5 years ago

Yeah, was gonna make the same point. That's if it doesn't go F2P before that, which is very possible.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago*

Ugh, ugh, ugh. Rapture Rejects looks horrible. Online multiplayer only, and apparently with microtransactions? FFS.

No wonder Humble are desperate to sign folks up for 12 months if this sort of dreck is indicative of future bundles...

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Well that new early reveal sure made me feel better insta-pausing this month thanks to owning Yakuza already xD

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

My thoughts exactly - This extra reveal seals the deal on me pausing this month

5 years ago

If more people pause maybe they'll put something worthwhile in the bundle.

5 years ago

That explains why I saw a couple of Rapture Rejects. And, ironically, it's on my wishlist too.

5 years ago

Mm, I might actually pause this month, if there are any games I absolutely want, I might actually just try for Giveaways but as it stands, seriously considering cancelling.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.